Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old April 27th, 2020, 03:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Fogpaw looked at the kit. "I could wake you up myself?", he meowed, turning to the kit. He looked back at Bubblingbee. "You did shatter most of them, but i don't think it was right now that i think about this.", he meowed.
[ @Zesty Mango; ] I'll just mention ya)
Bubblingbee snorted,” Kit’s don’t belong here. They ruin things...but you guys are just horrible.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Bubblingbee snorted,” Kit’s don’t belong here. They ruin things...but you guys are just horrible.

Fogpaw looked at her. "Kits are nuisances I'll agree with that, but they are young. They don't know any better.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 28th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Slushie

Frostpaw stirred awake, eyes bleary with sleep. Where was she? This wasn't the Thunderclan apprentices den.. Blinking away the fog, she stood up, shaking the leaf mulch from her pelt. She was standing in the same camp, but.. it was darker, and seemed to be dead, instead of throbbing with the life of Thunderclan. She took a tentative step forward, gagging as she felt her paw sink into something sticky. Glancing down at it, she noticed a puddle of.. crimson? She blinked. The puddle was gone, all that was left was a small pile of mud. Hm. What strange place was this?
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:13 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @TeamRiverRipple ]

Ah, perfect. There she was.

Green eyes flashed in the dark of the shadows. Lizardstripe jumped from his spot on a tree branch and landed on the ground silently behind her. His paws made no sound as he stalked toward the ThunderClan apprentice, until he was directly next to her, towering over her shoulder. He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Greetings, Frostpaw."

Last edited by dino.; April 28th, 2020 at 03:14 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Smile, she said.

@Slushie

Frostpaw yelped, alarmed. She quickly whipped around, looking for the source of the voice. No one was there. Weird. She was sure she had heard something. This place was getting stranger by the moment.
Frostpaw turned back around, staring at the replica. It looked as if it ad been built to map out the Thunderclan camp, all nooks and crannies included. Stranger and stranger. She took another step forward, feeling breath stir at her ear fur.
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:31 PM
roar

[ @TeamRiverRipple ]

At first he scowled, confused. A simple yelp, that was it? No shocked expression as she stared at him, unable to speak?

Then he remembered, and he let out a silent groan of exasperation. He stepped quickly in front of her, then shook out his fur as his solid form materialized into view, where he could be seen staring down his nose at Frostpaw. "Can you see me now?"
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Smile, she said.

@Slushie

Frostpaw's eyes narrowed in shock, and she jumped back. "W-who are you?" Where had this cat come from?! She took a step away from him, gagging at his scent.

If she had ever smelled a lizard caked in mud and coated with dry blood, that'd be how she would describe it.

She felt something squelch under her paw, and whipped around to see what it was. A small pool of murky water was there, seeming to have small hints of red. "W-here a-am I?"
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:57 PM
roar

[ @TeamRiverRipple ]

He tilted his head curiously. So jumpy. She really needed to learn to calm down. Luckily, he could help her with that.
"My name is Lizardstripe. And you, my dear, are in the Dark Forest." He glanced down at the puddles that littered the forest floor, then dipped his paw in one. Although the puddle was brown, his paw came out stained red. "It's not the prettiest of places, but it's where I've resided for the past sixteen moons. You get used to the smell."
He flipped his tail over his paws and bent his neck to peer at her. "I understand you've been having some trouble with the violence aspect of being a warrior?"
Old April 28th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Smile, she said.

@Slushie

Frostpaw drew her paw out of the puddle, flinching as she noticed the crimson dripping from it. She resisted the urge to run away screaming, instead turning to face the warrior. "Hello, Lizardstripe. And, yes, I have been struggling with that. But it's not much of a problem for me." She sat down, making a mental note to talk to Lionwhisker about this visit. This.. Lizardstripe seemed to be waiting for her to say something, of which she couldn't figure out. Did they have any plants here? Her mind began to wander, as she looked around the place for any signs of life.
Old April 28th, 2020, 04:49 PM
roar

[ @TeamRiverRipple ]

A frown creased his lips. "Frostpaw, it is a problem. In battle, it could get your seriously hurt. Or, worse, killed." Not that he cared. This cat was his last connection to the living world if he could get her to trust him.
'Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to teach you the ways of a warrior without it being too scary for you. I'm guaranteed to be a better mentor than that Cherrybubble Duskstar assigned you." He stood and walked over to her, lightly flicking her shoulder with his tail. "I can help you more in a day than that cat can in a lifetime."