Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old March 31st, 2018, 11:06 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Private rp

So random things happening between our characters . Also some rwby peeps. Plus penny dreadful and supernatural peeps
@Alicewolfheart ( I can start )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 12th, 2018 at 10:01 AM.
Old March 31st, 2018, 11:15 AM

Default Re: Private rp

Hei flicked her ears as she was listening to a song again her lilac eyes glowed a tad bit she sat next to her mother in silence her face having no expression she was kinda like her mother in a few ways . Aside from being a faunus . So she always stayed next to her . Yang on the other hand was driving home on her motorcycle her sunglasses shined a bit from the sun she skidded to a halt causing her motorcycle to stop on its side and she got off of it now walking up to them she pulled down her sunglasses a bit " where's yin? " she asked with a tilt of her head. Hei didn't answer .

Nikki was trying to sneak up on her sister Ronnie she was a few inches away behind her her eyes scanned the area to make sure no one was there to blow her cover she was a inch behind Ronnie and she was about to scream to scare her.
@Alicewolfheart

Old March 31st, 2018, 11:26 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Hei flicked her ears as she was listening to a song again her lilac eyes glowed a tad bit she sat next to her mother in silence her face having no expression she was kinda like her mother in a few ways . Aside from being a faunus . So she always stayed next to her . Yang on the other hand was driving home on her motorcycle her sunglasses shined a bit from the sun she skidded to a halt causing her motorcycle to stop on its side and she got off of it now walking up to them she pulled down her sunglasses a bit " where's yin? " she asked with a tilt of her head. Hei didn't answer .

Nikki was trying to sneak up on her sister Ronnie she was a few inches away behind her her eyes scanned the area to make sure no one was there to blow her cover she was a inch behind Ronnie and she was about to scream to scare her.
@Alicewolfheart
Amber was drawing on her mom face. Ronnie was asleep as amber stopped and grabbed her camera and started recording. She gave nikki, her aunt a thumbs up.

"upstairs with summer" Belen answered. Yin was playing a video game with summer.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old March 31st, 2018, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Amber was drawing on her mom face. Ronnie was asleep as amber stopped and grabbed her camera and started recording. She gave nikki, her aunt a thumbs up.

"upstairs with summer" Belen answered. Yin was playing a video game with summer.
Nikki grinned she did her best to hold back her laughter but she failed and giggles escaped . She screamed really loudly in ronnies ear .

Yang smiled and looked upstairs " good ..oh and I gotten something when I was out " yang said with a smirk which soon turned into a devilish smile as she grabbed the laser pointer she had gotten making hei wide eyed and gulped she knew what it was without having to hear her she paused her iPod " mom.. " hei whispered now looking at belen. Yang snickered .

Old March 31st, 2018, 11:51 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Nikki grinned she did her best to hold back her laughter but she failed and giggles escaped . She screamed really loudly in ronnies ear .

Yang smiled and looked upstairs " good ..oh and I gotten something when I was out " yang said with a smirk which soon turned into a devilish smile as she grabbed the laser pointer she had gotten making hei wide eyed and gulped she knew what it was without having to hear her she paused her iPod " mom.. " hei whispered now looking at belen. Yang snickered .
"Yang! Put it away" Belen hissed.

Ronnie woke up as she was covered in paint head to toe and scared.
"I am taking a shower again" Ronnie said as snow and more paint fell on her.
"winter a little help?" ronnie asked her wife. Amber posted the video.

Gone

Old March 31st, 2018, 01:11 PM

Quote:

"Yang! Put it away" Belen hissed.

Ronnie woke up as she was covered in paint head to toe and scared.
"I am taking a shower again" Ronnie said as snow and more paint fell on her.
"winter a little help?" ronnie asked her wife. Amber posted the video.
Winter looked up from her book she took a few minutes to see what was happening and sighed " kids.... " she whispered and nodded now standing up .Nikki fell on her back laughing but was stuck in place by some ice dust but she could still breath " hey! " she shouted and winter used ice dust on amber too to keep ambers feet in place

Yang raised her eyebrow " what if I don't kitty ?" she asked with a wide smile she pointed the laser at the wall and pressed the button and a red dot was on the wall. Heis eyes looked a bit different as she flicked her ears she meowed and ran to the dot now jumping up the wall and clawing it a bit she crouched and meowed again while twitching her ears she was staring at the dot. Yang laughed a few times " she looks happy . " She said .

Old March 31st, 2018, 01:47 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter looked up from her book she took a few minutes to see what was happening and sighed " kids.... " she whispered and nodded now standing up .Nikki fell on her back laughing but was stuck in place by some ice dust but she could still breath " hey! " she shouted and winter used ice dust on amber too to keep ambers feet in place

Yang raised her eyebrow " what if I don't kitty ?" she asked with a wide smile she pointed the laser at the wall and pressed the button and a red dot was on the wall. Heis eyes looked a bit different as she flicked her ears she meowed and ran to the dot now jumping up the wall and clawing it a bit she crouched and meowed again while twitching her ears she was staring at the dot. Yang laughed a few times " she looks happy . " She said .
Belen broke the laser pointer.

"Aw mom!" amber said.
"thats your punishment" Ronnie said before getting a bucket on her head which cleared the paint off.

Gone

Old March 31st, 2018, 02:05 PM

Quote:

Belen broke the laser pointer.

"Aw mom!" amber said.
"thats your punishment" Ronnie said before getting a bucket on her head which cleared the paint off.
Nikki pouted " I'm an adult I don't need a punishment ! We were just doing it for fun c'mon sis! " nikki whined she looked at Amber " don't worry we will get em back " nikki said .winter crossed her arms " no you won't and an adult does not do childish things " winter said sternly .

Yang frowned and her head hung " aww c'mon bel! That was my only one! " she whined but chuckled in her mind since she had bought two she was just hiding the other one . Hei blinked and shook her head now hissing at yang " mom! " she hissed her ears folded back . Yang shrugged " what I say that was punny " Yang said with a smirk . Hei covered her ears and closed her eyes " no puns! " she said . Yang pouted and looked at belen .

Old March 31st, 2018, 02:21 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Nikki pouted " I'm an adult I don't need a punishment ! We were just doing it for fun c'mon sis! " nikki whined she looked at Amber " don't worry we will get em back " nikki said .winter crossed her arms " no you won't and an adult does not do childish things " winter said sternly .

Yang frowned and her head hung " aww c'mon bel! That was my only one! " she whined but chuckled in her mind since she had bought two she was just hiding the other one . Hei blinked and shook her head now hissing at yang " mom! " she hissed her ears folded back . Yang shrugged " what I say that was punny " Yang said with a smirk . Hei covered her ears and closed her eyes " no puns! " she said . Yang pouted and looked at belen .
"you need to tell mary that" Ronnie said.

"Yang give the other one. I know you very well. I am not kidding" Belen said.

Gone

Old March 31st, 2018, 02:43 PM

Quote:

"you need to tell mary that" Ronnie said.

"Yang give the other one. I know you very well. I am not kidding" Belen said.

Nikki raised her eyebrow " what you mean by that ? " she asked now looking a bit angry " are you saying I'm not an adult ? " she asked again but more sternly

Yang was wide eyed then sighed " fine " she said now holding the other one she frowned for real this time " it was fun while it lasted " she said . Hei opened her left eye and sighed in relief her arms were at her side now standing up and rolling her shoulders she started to walk upstairs she wanted to be with her sister " yin moms home so get ready for the puns...cause they're torture " she shouted up the stairs and Yang was wide eyed again now looking a bit angry " hey I make great puns! " she shouted back at hei who smirked " nope their punishment "hei said and giggled now running up the stairs and she sat beside yin . Yang growled and crossed her arms " belen they aren't punishment are they ? " she asked with a tilt of her head .