Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:23 PM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:08 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 10:03 PM
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by Rose
Today 09:51 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2018, 11:22 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
[[ ahh mountainpaw is technically not a molly as they go by any pronouns and have no set gender, just an fyi. ]]

curled up in a corner, mountainpaw was gazing across the clearing, his eyes bright as they watched each of his clanmates do their own thing. he let out a slow breath and blinked, eyes pausing on a tom that seemed to be staring at him. as his head tilted to the side, the bi-colored feline stood up and made his way over to the other, yellow irises filled with that of curiosity. his nose twitched before he sat down in front of the tom, remaining a tail-length away, and staying silent.
mountainpaw waited quite a few moments before he spoke. "hello. i saw you staring at me, so i decided to come over. is there anything you are thinking of that requires you to be looking at me?" his tail curled neatly over his paws, head tilted up to gaze questioningly at the larger feline. "or were you interested by the fact that i looked completely bored and wanted to come over in order to make a new friend?" he asked, eyes trailing up and down the other's form, observing him.
“How’d you guess?!” His ears perked up, “I’m FurrowPaw! I needed someone to talk to, or play with!” He grabbed a small dead shrub and batted it around, before batting it right in front of MountainPaws feet. “What’s your name?” He smiled looking directly into the cats eyes.
Old June 11th, 2018, 11:51 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“How’d you guess?!” His ears perked up, “I’m FurrowPaw! I needed someone to talk to, or play with!” He grabbed a small dead shrub and batted it around, before batting it right in front of MountainPaws feet. “What’s your name?” He smiled looking directly into the cats eyes.
mountainpaw snorted and watched the tom, his own paws twitching. "i'm more observant than i seem," he said, ears swiveling as the shrub dropped in front of his paws. "you do know that you can get in trouble for playing with prey, right?" the feline raised a brow and chuckled. "anyways, i'm mountainpaw. it's nice to meet you, furrowpaw." his tail swept up as he pushed himself to his paws. "y'know, we could sneak out of camp," the tan-and-white feline suggested.
Old June 11th, 2018, 11:55 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
mountainpaw snorted and watched the tom, his own paws twitching. "i'm more observant than i seem," he said, ears swiveling as the shrub dropped in front of his paws. "you do know that you can get in trouble for playing with prey, right?" the feline raised a brow and chuckled. "anyways, i'm mountainpaw. it's nice to meet you, furrowpaw." his tail swept up as he pushed himself to his paws. "y'know, we could sneak out of camp," the tan-and-white feline suggested.
“Really?! How? Why? Now?” He bounces around with excitement, and then stopped and flicked his tail. “What would we do there?” He glanced around to make sure no cats were watching
Old June 12th, 2018, 07:28 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
This time, Snowspark was up. Up and a little panicked. Luckynight recoiled at the sound of Snowspark's voice in the perfect quiet of the sleepy den. She shushed, trying to calm the white warrior. "Nothing! Nothing is wrong!" she hissed hurriedly. Snowspark looked back at her then, relieved now that she'd seen for herself that everything was fine. "It's just dawn," Luckynight started to explain. "I thought we could be one of the dawn patrols. And besides," The shecat hesitated, glancing around nervously at the sleeping bodies of her clanmates and ears that could be listening in secret, "I need to talk to you about something," she admitted in a hushed voice.
Her ears perked at the last part. “Okay,” she whispered, a lot quieter this time. “Let’s go.” The feline picked her way over the sleeping bodies and out into the clearing where patrols were being organized. She looked back at her friend. “How about we just go for a little ‘morning hunting’?” It was sneaky and dishonest, yes, but she lived for a little thrill every day. And hey, it wasn’t that bad. They’d still catch a little something on the way back. Snowspark wasn’t certain how to feel about Luckynight’s “secret”. She was overall just happy that she was opening up to her about it. The white she-cat made a vow to herself that she would react calmly and without judgement, no matter what her friend said. I’ll be calm- for once in my life.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:48 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar calmly listened to the other warrior, trying to understand what Russetburr meant by ‘moods’. It could always be a touchy subject, and Golderstar didn’t know where it would go. Moods could mean anything, at least, that’s what he thought. He wasn’t the best at reading the atmosphere. He waited in silence for a few moments before deciding that it wouldn’t hurt to ask. “What do you mean by moods?” He asked calmly. If it stirred some emotion that hadn’t been there before, then he would know that it wasn’t a good thing to bring up. However, maybe he could help? It was a silly thought, but the leader didn’t want there to be situations that turned cats in the came clan against each other. There would always be arguments, and yeah, he had to accept that, but he believed that they could be fixed somehow, even if he didn’t know how. He just looked at Russet calmly, waiting to see what he said.

Russetburr simply laughed at his leader’s question, not fazed by it one bit. “Ah, you don’t know my sister... she’s got these moods, mainly ones where she just lashes out at everyone around her. Not physically, but her words can hurt pretty bad.” He flicked his ear slightly, remembering the times he’d been subject to her sharp tongue. “I love her, but sometimes she’s a bit too much.” He shook his head, his dark ginger tail coming and wrapping itself around his paws, very loosely. ”What about your family? What are they like?” The tomcat gently probed, turning his yellow-green gaze to the tabby tom next to him.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 13th, 2018, 12:56 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Russetburr simply laughed at his leader’s question, not fazed by it one bit. “Ah, you don’t know my sister... she’s got these moods, mainly ones where she just lashes out at everyone around her. Not physically, but her words can hurt pretty bad.” He flicked his ear slightly, remembering the times he’d been subject to her sharp tongue. “I love her, but sometimes she’s a bit too much.” He shook his head, his dark ginger tail coming and wrapping itself around his paws, very loosely. ”What about your family? What are they like?” The tomcat gently probed, turning his yellow-green gaze to the tabby tom next to him.
Goldenstar nodded slightly, calming down as Russetburr seemed to remain calm. As he listened, he became aware of what his sister was like, and it didn’t seem very nice to him, but maybe it was just something that happened. “Sounds like a handful,” he murmured, trying to think about whether his siblings were like that, but not a whole lot of memories came to mind. At the question of what his family was like, Goldenstar blinked. “Well, I don’t really remember” he admitted softly. “It’s been awhile since we interacted” he confessed. Sure, he knew his birth family loved him, he just didn’t interact with them very often. He found himself talking to his mate and friends more offen, as he found it easier. That might be wrong, he didn’t know, shifting from one paw to another. “You have any other siblings?” he asked, trying to turn the conversation away from him.
Old June 13th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @0Rainlight0

Breezetail sat by the Warriors den, keeping a vlose eye on any cat that come closer. The molly's claws dug in and out of the ground. She wasn't angry at the moment, but she never really looks like she's happy. It was hard for her to swap genders, since everyone had started to dislike her. Breezetail could care less if any cat didn't like her gender swap as long as she felt comfortable about nobosy can tell her what she can or cannot do. Getting back into the real world Breezetail stood up, giving her legs a quick shake one at a time. The molly walked over to the fresh kill pile, pulling out a vole.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 13th, 2018, 02:51 PM
SemiFunctioning Sociopath

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post
. @0Rainlight0

Breezetail sat by the Warriors den, keeping a vlose eye on any cat that come closer. The molly's claws dug in and out of the ground. She wasn't angry at the moment, but she never really looks like she's happy. It was hard for her to swap genders, since everyone had started to dislike her. Breezetail could care less if any cat didn't like her gender swap as long as she felt comfortable about nobosy can tell her what she can or cannot do. Getting back into the real world Breezetail stood up, giving her legs a quick shake one at a time. The molly walked over to the fresh kill pile, pulling out a vole.
Redlight's scowl couldn't get any lower if it tried, and his face was so screwed up into the scowl that passerbys might think his face was frozen like that. His clanmates gave him wary looks and quickly moved out of the way of the trotting tom, whose ears just pushed farther down onto his head, his eyes flashing with hurt for half a millisecond before the usual anger flooded them again. He had just gotten through Galetuft questioning his entire existence, even his name, and he wasn't in a good mood. He pushed his way over to the fresh kill pile to drop the small limp mouse onto the healthy stack, and his expression softened just a bit when he caught sight of one of his few friends, and one of his closest, Breezetail. She had been through a lot, he knew, and he was her primary protector when he caught other speaking ill about her behind her back, so he knew the garbage that was spread about her. His white and orange patched friend looked just as defensive as ever, so he approached slowly after the mouse left his mouth.

"Hey, Breezetail."

His voice was less gruff and considerably more gentle than what the clan was used to, so it startled a few warriors around them when he spoke softly, his head lowered with concern as he approached the transgender molly. She looked much more on edge, he was worried.

"Something the matter? Do I need to beat someone up for you?"

He asked, only halfway joking while his eyes glinted with the seriousness of his threat, scanning the crowd around them. If someone had insulted her again, they'd answer to him. He wasn't about to let her take them on alone. She was one of the few that accepted him, anger included, and he wouldn't let anyone hurt her. She didn't deserve it at all.

"There's going to be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a matter of minutes. Those moments will change YOU. Let them make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don't you go and become someone that you're not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then you straighten out that crown and keep it moving." - Unknown

Just your average Semi-Functioning Sociopath.

My Characters | My dA
Old June 13th, 2018, 06:42 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ oh fine c; ]
Relief flooded through her as the session ended, an although she assumed there was private reasoning behind it, she didn't pry and instead beamed at the proud gaze now resting on her. "Thanks," she purred, her green eyes flashing. She listened intently as her mentor explained what she had done right- and what she had done wrong. Despite nearly being a warrior, she was still learning, which amused Snowpaw a little bit. She didn't know what came over her, but she stepped forward and nuzzled the male a little bit. "I'm so glad I had you as my mentor. Thank you." What was she saying thank you for? The countless extra practices. The out-of-Clan battle moves taught to ensure her safety. The endless praise. Overall, she was thanking Shadetail for being a great mentor. She couldn't have asked for a better one.
As the initial wave of adrenaline began to cease, Shadetail found himself full to the brim with pride. It was finally here. His first apprentice, Snowpaw, had completed her final assessment. Once they got back to camp, he would go to find Goldenstar to let him know, and tomorrow she could complete her warrior ceremony. Despite the turmoil that the gray tabby had recently found himself in as of late, this was a moment of clarity and happiness for him. When Snowpaw reached forward to nuzzle him, the warmth he felt only escalated, and a purr rumbled deep in his chest as he returned it. "I'm honored to have been able to teach you, Snowpaw. You're going to make the best warrior ShadowClan has seen." He hadn't ever felt a statement be more true than that one, and Shadetail was eager to see how Snowpaw's warrior life would unfold. She was the only cat in the Clan he felt closest to right now, and for a brief moment he wanted to tell her about his plans to leave. She deserved that, right? To at least be given a heads up? As the thought began to make its way into words, he thought better of it, and just grinned. "What do you say we head back to camp and set up your warrior ceremony, yeah?"
Old June 13th, 2018, 09:51 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Rainlight0 View Post
Redlight's scowl couldn't get any lower if it tried, and his face was so screwed up into the scowl that passerbys might think his face was frozen like that. His clanmates gave him wary looks and quickly moved out of the way of the trotting tom, whose ears just pushed farther down onto his head, his eyes flashing with hurt for half a millisecond before the usual anger flooded them again. He had just gotten through Galetuft questioning his entire existence, even his name, and he wasn't in a good mood. He pushed his way over to the fresh kill pile to drop the small limp mouse onto the healthy stack, and his expression softened just a bit when he caught sight of one of his few friends, and one of his closest, Breezetail. She had been through a lot, he knew, and he was her primary protector when he caught other speaking ill about her behind her back, so he knew the garbage that was spread about her. His white and orange patched friend looked just as defensive as ever, so he approached slowly after the mouse left his mouth.

"Hey, Breezetail."

His voice was less gruff and considerably more gentle than what the clan was used to, so it startled a few warriors around them when he spoke softly, his head lowered with concern as he approached the transgender molly. She looked much more on edge, he was worried.

"Something the matter? Do I need to beat someone up for you?"

He asked, only halfway joking while his eyes glinted with the seriousness of his threat, scanning the crowd around them. If someone had insulted her again, they'd answer to him. He wasn't about to let her take them on alone. She was one of the few that accepted him, anger included, and he wouldn't let anyone hurt her. She didn't deserve it at all.
Breezetail looked at her friend, not once breaking her frown. It had been so many moons since she had last smile. It took a lot to make her laugh or giggle. The molly starred off into space as her fur began to fluff up for no reason. "Hello." meowed Breezetail, letting out a purr, a smile still not visible. On the inside she was glad to have her best friend beside her. Breezetail couldn't hold a frown for too long as a smirk appeared on her muzzle. "Nobody's bothering me. I don't think anybody will, especially since your here now." replied Breezetail. A few cats starred at thr pair before their gazes left to look at somewhere else. Nobody dared to catch her eyes. They wouldn't want to be caught up in a fight with her, she would end up ripping their fur apart. "I saw that you went hunting today. Anything happen to you out there?" meowed Breezetail, wanting ti start a real conversation other wise she would think the whole thing a waist of time even if she were talking to one of her closest friends. Breezetail took a bite out of her vole, swallowing a peice down.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread