Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:32 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM

Old February 15th, 2024, 12:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default childhood friends to rivals to ??? [NOT CLICKBAIT][GAY?]

so. i have my boy, mousekit, who you can read more about in my signature. throughout my time at wco, i've always wanted one of my kitties to develop a really strong bond with someone- so why not write a plot finder and we can make that happen! i also would like if this could develop into a romance in the future, but it could go in another direction. (i'd prefer this kit to be a boy, but a girl works too!)

mousekit definitely isn't shy, but he's on the more reserved side, so i think he needs a cat with a fiery spirit to balance him out. bold, confident, maybe kind of reckless. a charmer! as kits they could tease or just hang around mousekit, who'd probably be pretty confused as to what is going on. is your cat determined to win mousekit's undivided attention already? do they just find this other kit amusing and wants to poke and prod at him some? you can decide!

i think it would be cute if as they grow, they becomes kind of like frenemies. not hostile to each other per say, but pushing each other to do their very best. your cat could challenge him to competitions for things like hunting and the classic riverclan swimming. there could be a dramatic plot where somebody is in danger and gets saved hehe... im sure i could keep coming up with ideas, but those can be discussed later.

i'd like a more detailed description of your cat, things like their personality, ambitions and how they'll change as they grow up. and i want to hear any plot ideas YOU have, too! really anything. i'm going to be picky. rps don't have to be frequent all the time, people of course get busy, but i'd prefer if you don't suddenly go inactive. longer rp responses are also appreciated. if something comes up with me, i'll communicate that! at least if someone DOES disappear one of our cats can have extra angst potential?

also, mousekit is most likely going to be apprenticed in around a month, but it's okay if your cat is a little older. i think he's around 4 moons right now.

here's a little form you can use if helpful, but you can also reply freestyle instead.

name:
personality:
how you think they'll interact:
anything else i should know:
plot ideas:
why are you signing up?:

thank you!!! i'm excited to see any replies eheheheh i'll likely tweak this finder if i think of anything else to add.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 15th, 2024 at 12:58 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 07:17 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: childhood friends to rivals to ??? [NOT CLICKBAIT][GAY?]

name: Dawnkit
appearance: an obsidian-hued coat and white paws and underbelly
personality: Sweet yet stubborn, she is an often imaginative she with a bright mood. It’s hard to make her mad but easy to make her happy or excitable. Despite this, she can get mad, and when she’s mad, she’s mad.
how you think they'll interact: Honestly I’ll let you choose
anything else i should know: Nothing
plot ideas: I was thinking that it could be a one-sided crush or both like each other tho use their anger to keep the other from knowing and eventually they grow up to despise each other.
why are you signing up?: Poor Dawn doesn’t have much interactions.
@zozelen
(If you want a les / gay ship I have a little lessy Tomkit, Badgerkit)
name: Badgerkit
appearance: A large Tom with a badger like coat and piercing blue eyes
personality: Badgerkit is know for his dark past but that doesn’t stop him. He is a playful but emotional Tom know for his spirit and a loving glow in his piercing gaze.
how you think they'll interact: Honestly I’ll let you choose
anything else i should know: Nothing
plot ideas: I was thinking that it could be a one-sided crush or both like each other tho use their anger to keep the other from knowing and eventually they grow up to despise each other.
why are you signing up?: Badgerkit is a pending bean I made for this and that’s how it shall be cuz i can ^^
Old February 20th, 2024, 06:49 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

name: Branchkit (Branchsnap)
appearance: (https://toyhou.se/18886467.branchsnap) A brown tabby with sharp, forest green eyes! He has a long-furred pelt and is quite large, though muscular yet average in weight. In fact, he is actually slender, too.
personality: Defiant and rebellious on the outside, always pointing out facts without a care to others mood. Ignoring things that he disliked and can be hot-tempered and distant, pushing others away. Though deep down he’s a big softie that’s just afraid of getting close to cats after the abandonment of his family when he’s an outsider. It takes time for cats to warm up to him fully and let him spill his real thoughts. Otherwise he acts like a bully, can be protective, and the type to cry on his own and blame himself for a load of things.
how you think they'll interact: I’d think that despite being a bully at some point, he’d actually be calmer and listens more to Mousekit. Perhaps as an outsider he was abandoned by his family and was brought back by a warrior, raised by a queen (still needa find them). He was reluctant to start conversations or even talk (selective muteness at first?) and Mouse maybe caught his sight, or did something that made him feel better. Then he started clinging on to the other kit and they became friends, which became frenemies in the future and before long, found himself crushing on Mouse? He would deny it at first though, since he’d thought Mousekit more of a brother before he acknowledged his feelings.
anything else i should know: They would be brand new since it’ll be a fully new character here in making, if you don’t mind that!! I just want to start off with something for my first oc here ^^
plot ideas:
why are you signing up?: I recently joined yesterday and wish to make a character but had no idea, so I thought perhaps I’d find an interesting plot to join! Since I love making kit characters, watching them grow up with wonderful friendships/rivalries/romance, I thought this would be something that may make me active and linger more. Plus, I really like these kind of plots, frenemies!
(Also, I roleplay wish longer replies though it takes me time, hope that’s okay and tysm for the chance!)
Old February 20th, 2024, 05:04 PM

@zozelen (Sorry for ping, just thought that I should do it since some other threads do? Sorry though ;-; tell me if it’s a no)
Old February 21st, 2024, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
name: Branchkit (Branchsnap)
appearance: (https://toyhou.se/18886467.branchsnap) A brown tabby with sharp, forest green eyes! He has a long-furred pelt and is quite large, though muscular yet average in weight. In fact, he is actually slender, too.
personality: Defiant and rebellious on the outside, always pointing out facts without a care to others mood. Ignoring things that he disliked and can be hot-tempered and distant, pushing others away. Though deep down he’s a big softie that’s just afraid of getting close to cats after the abandonment of his family when he’s an outsider. It takes time for cats to warm up to him fully and let him spill his real thoughts. Otherwise he acts like a bully, can be protective, and the type to cry on his own and blame himself for a load of things.
how you think they'll interact: I’d think that despite being a bully at some point, he’d actually be calmer and listens more to Mousekit. Perhaps as an outsider he was abandoned by his family and was brought back by a warrior, raised by a queen (still needa find them). He was reluctant to start conversations or even talk (selective muteness at first?) and Mouse maybe caught his sight, or did something that made him feel better. Then he started clinging on to the other kit and they became friends, which became frenemies in the future and before long, found himself crushing on Mouse? He would deny it at first though, since he’d thought Mousekit more of a brother before he acknowledged his feelings.
anything else i should know: They would be brand new since it’ll be a fully new character here in making, if you don’t mind that!! I just want to start off with something for my first oc here ^^
plot ideas:
why are you signing up?: I recently joined yesterday and wish to make a character but had no idea, so I thought perhaps I’d find an interesting plot to join! Since I love making kit characters, watching them grow up with wonderful friendships/rivalries/romance, I thought this would be something that may make me active and linger more. Plus, I really like these kind of plots, frenemies!
(Also, I roleplay wish longer replies though it takes me time, hope that’s okay and tysm for the chance!)
don't apologize for the ping, im glad you pinged me since i didn't see this at first! i would totally be up for with roleplaying with the two of them sometime soon, their relationship sounds like it could be quite fun if you want we could message on what the starter (you said you're new here, so a starter is basically just the initiating post of a roleplay) could be, or either you or me could just write one lol... im a bit busy irl at the moment, so it might take me a bit to reply.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 21st, 2024 at 08:48 AM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
don't apologize for the ping, im glad you pinged me since i didn't see this at first! i would totally be up for with roleplaying with the two of them sometime soon, their relationship sounds like it could be quite fun if you want we could message on what the starter (you said you're new here, so a starter is basically just the initiating post of a roleplay) could be, or either you or me could just write one lol... im a bit busy irl at the moment, so it might take me a bit to reply.

I haven't yet submit them, since I'm unsure if I need to submit an outsider oc submission and I still needa find a queen to care for Branch! But I'll tell you as soon as I do so?
(Or else perhaps you'd like to suggest a queen or something? lol)
Old February 21st, 2024, 07:53 PM

Quote:
I haven't yet submit them, since I'm unsure if I need to submit an outsider oc submission and I still needa find a queen to care for Branch! But I'll tell you as soon as I do so?
(Or else perhaps you'd like to suggest a queen or something? lol)
even if branch does have an outsider past, if he was brought to the clan as a young kit i don't think you need to fill out an outsider form. also, having a queen to parent your kit isn't mandatory! though you can totally try and find a cat if you'd like.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 21st, 2024 at 09:34 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 07:02 AM

Quote:
even if branch does have an outsider past, if he was brought to the clan as a young kit i don't think you need to fill out an outsider form. also, having a queen to parent your kit isn't mandatory! though you can totally try and find a cat if you'd like.
Ahh Alr! Anyhow kits do still require a queen though? Or only for younger ones?
Old February 22nd, 2024, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Ahh Alr! Anyhow kits do still require a queen though? Or only for younger ones?
i dont think its required at all actually, but you can ask a staff member about it, or just read the rules for submission.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 22nd, 2024 at 11:58 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 06:01 PM

Talking Re: childhood friends to rivals to ??? [NOT CLICKBAIT][GAY?]

Quote:
i dont think its required at all actually, but you can ask a staff member about it, or just read the rules for submission.
Ah, alright! I’ll submit Branchkit rq then soon as I get time!