Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:30 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:40 AM

Old September 6th, 2021, 12:46 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Will my dreams ever become reality

( This is an rp about a sick boy who will be rp’ed by me. Please vm me before you join.

Roles needed-

His sister
Mother
Girlfriend
Friends
Bully’s
Teachers
Hospital staff

If you have any other ideas let me know.)

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old September 6th, 2021, 01:08 PM

Default Re: Will my dreams ever become reality

Ashton or as he liked to be called ash, awoke in his old hard creaky bed. Like usual he didn’t feel like getting up. He had no energy feeling drained. Gosh why did the world have to curse him with this sickness. Soon he got up stretching, he went down stairs to take his medicine and get some breakfast. Like usual mother was already at work and his sister had yet to wake up of course. He walked across the hall a bored squeaking every other step. Finally he reached his sisters room and opened the door hey get up before we miss the bus I’ll make breakfast he turned on the light and walked off back into the kitchen. First he took his medicine before making eggs and sausage, normally it wa shuts eggs but he had worked enough to get the sausage for them the day before.

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old September 6th, 2021, 06:10 PM

Bump ( sister needed at the moment)

Old September 7th, 2021, 10:22 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Ashton or as he liked to be called ash, awoke in his old hard creaky bed. Like usual he didn’t feel like getting up. He had no energy feeling drained. Gosh why did the world have to curse him with this sickness. Soon he got up stretching, he went down stairs to take his medicine and get some breakfast. Like usual mother was already at work and his sister had yet to wake up of course. He walked across the hall a bored squeaking every other step. Finally he reached his sisters room and opened the door hey get up before we miss the bus I’ll make breakfast he turned on the light and walked off back into the kitchen. First he took his medicine before making eggs and sausage, normally it wa shuts eggs but he had worked enough to get the sausage for them the day before.
~Skyler~
The girl lifted her head up from the book she had been reading. "I am awake." She mumbled. She say up, and placed the bookmark carefully in the book, setting it down on the nightstand next to her. She picked up the sky-blue glasses next to the hook, and slid them on. She stood up, made her bed, before walking out of the dark room. She closed the door behind her, and turned her head towards the direction of the kitchen before sighing, and heading towards it. She walked in, fully dressed and ready, and sat down, waiting for her brother to finish. She did her best with cleaning, but the dishes had yet to be washed. I'll get to them after school She thought to herself.
Old September 8th, 2021, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGSOFFIRE View Post

~Skyler~
The girl lifted her head up from the book she had been reading. "I am awake." She mumbled. She say up, and placed the bookmark carefully in the book, setting it down on the nightstand next to her. She picked up the sky-blue glasses next to the hook, and slid them on. She stood up, made her bed, before walking out of the dark room. She closed the door behind her, and turned her head towards the direction of the kitchen before sighing, and heading towards it. She walked in, fully dressed and ready, and sat down, waiting for her brother to finish. She did her best with cleaning, but the dishes had yet to be washed. I'll get to them after school She thought to herself.
Ash set down the plates here, how’s your book? he asked sitting down on there small two person table. They lived with three people but mom was at work most morning and evenings so it’s not like it mattered.

Old September 8th, 2021, 04:08 PM
♡Head over heels for her♡

Bump Policy: 5/9 days. Finals are coming up soon.
My Mood: Sick

@feather lily
Kota wandered the light streets,looking for Ash's house. She got excited when she saw it. She picked up some of Ash's favorite flowers and rung the doorbell

Last edited by ||Vixen||; September 8th, 2021 at 04:25 PM.
Old September 8th, 2021, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Ash set down the plates here, how’s your book? he asked sitting down on there small two person table. They lived with three people but mom was at work most morning and evenings so it’s not like it mattered.
~Skyler~
She smiled. "It's... good! It's not better than the last one though." She said, grabbing her fork. She gently twisted it between her fingers before starting to eat. She had a small sigh as she finished, and picked up her dishes and took them to the sink. She rinsed them off, and set them in the sink.
Old September 8th, 2021, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuki Bakugo View Post
@feather lily
Kota wandered the light streets,looking for Ash's house. She got excited when she saw it. She picked up some of Ash's favorite flowers and rung the doorbell
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGSOFFIRE View Post

~Skyler~
She smiled. "It's... good! It's not better than the last one though." She said, grabbing her fork. She gently twisted it between her fingers before starting to eat. She had a small sigh as she finished, and picked up her dishes and took them to the sink. She rinsed them off, and set them in the sink.
Ash also got up putting his dishes up before he heard the spiel of the doorbell, who could it be? Maybe something happened to his mom or the neighbors dog got out again. He got up opining the door, Kota! What are you doing here? they went to the same school but it was always a nice surprise when she showed up. He spotted the flowers those are so pretty!

Old September 8th, 2021, 05:49 PM
♡Head over heels for her♡

Bump Policy: 5/9 days. Finals are coming up soon.
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Ash also got up putting his dishes up before he heard the spiel of the doorbell, who could it be? Maybe something happened to his mom or the neighbors dog got out again. He got up opining the door, Kota! What are you doing here? they went to the same school but it was always a nice surprise when she showed up. He spotted the flowers those are so pretty!
T-They're for you.. Kota smiled,her face slightly red. Can I come in? she asked
Old September 8th, 2021, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuki Bakugo View Post
T-They're for you.. Kota smiled,her face slightly red. Can I come in? she asked
~Skyler~
The girl smiled, "I'll leave you two alone for a moment." She said making a small wink. She walked out of the room, into her room. She grabbed her book, and sat down on her bed, reading her book again.