Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 46 moons
[Deep russet tabby with a white chest, muzzle and paws, and sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Softsong didn't have to wait long for a clanmate to approach her, the familiar wind and grass scent of Hawkfur arriving moments before he did. He dipped his head to the older warrior, settling down next to her and resting his front paws on his long tail. He shivered a bit, letting out a breathy chuckle. "Cold, tonight. Let's hope it goes by quickly." With everything Twilightstar had to announce, he could only hope the other leaders kept their announcements short. He felt a little restless, scanning the clearing for his apprentice, but coming up short. Locustpaw's absence was concerning him as of late, but there was nothing he could do that he wasn't already doing. So, he turned to Softsong, amusement on his face. "That scar looks like it has a story."
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Riverclan
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw wanted to meet new warriors and talk to them. She knew she wasn't supposed to make friends but she was just curious. All the Thunderclan cats looked like all they care about was being murder hobos or being rude so she just avoided them. There was an elder from Windclan that looked slightly approachable so she went up to them. "Hello I'm Adderpaw from Riverclan, and you are?" She said with a sweet smile to seem approachable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 46 moons
[Deep russet tabby with a white chest, muzzle and paws, and sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Relief swept through him as Catchingflame quickly scooped up Willowkit and raced off. "It happens." he assured her, though not entirely sure it DID happen. "You just can never be too careful." Starrymist sputtered through an excuse, but he just shook his head and gave her a tired look that wasn't unkind. "It's alright." He didn't really have any words of encouragement or wisdom, so he left Starrymist with a nod of his head, turning to head back to Softsong.

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace
Softsong was pleasantly surprised when Hawkfur came and sat with her. They'd been on a couple of patrols together now, and he seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders, but she hadn't had much chance to actually speak with him.
"Hawkfur," she mewed in greeting, making room for him to sit comfortably. "At least it's not snowing tonight. It's bad enough sitting out here in the cold without being buried in it. I don't know that we'll be getting out early though," she mewed regretfully. "I have a feeling this one will be... eventful."

He asked about her scar, and she paused. "There's a story alright," she huffed, half to herself. She paused for a moment, wondering which version to tell him, when he excused himself.

She wasn't left with much time to ponder, as a fish-paw approached her. Her first instinct was to snap.
'And you are?' What I am is sick of your clan crossing our border for theft and murder.
She held her tongue - the apprentice seemed friendly, even if she didn't want to deal with her. She'd send her off a little less aggressively than that - it wasn't like the little thing was doing the murdering after all, and it was a gathering.
"Softsong, WindClan," she mewed, watching as Hawkfur sent home - was that a kit? And a WindClan one, no less! She gave the RiverClan apprentice an appraising look - she was an apprentice, right? - but she'd just introduced herself as Adderpaw. She probably wasn't sneaking in here. Honestly, bringing a kit to a gathering...

"Why don't you go make some friends your own size?"
she suggested shortly, turning back to Hawkfur. I'm sure there's plenty of apprentices eager to make friends they'll have to fight later.

"What was all that about?" she mewed to him, motioning towards a leaving Catchingflame and the kit in her mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow. View Post
.:|`Cloudpaw- ShadowClan - @lesbianism`|:.

The Gathering again, great. With so much going on, he had avoided most of his Clanmates. He spotted Featherpaw, and padded over quietly, as to not disturb others. "Hey, Featherpaw…" he meowed, gently. He looked thinner and possibly underweight. That was because he hadn't eaten, but he wasn't going to tell her that. "How are you," he continued, brightly. Well, in a cheery tone he hoped she did not see through.

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 92/100
"Cloudpaw, it's so good to see you," she mewed warmly, touching her nose to his cheek. He might've been looking a little thin, but it was easy enough to chalk that up to leafbare prey shortages - besides, his coat was so fluffy it was hard to tell.

"Fine, except I keep getting sent to Herondive Hollow for patrols," they huffed. "It's not like anyone but my mentor knows where I'm from, but still, it's like StarClan's testing me or something with the luck I've had." Especially with what they'd seen the other day... "I've almost finished off my training now though - just tree climbing, and then I'm done with the basics!"

It was strange - last gathering the scent of her brother had smelt like home, but this time around she found herself shocked at how different he smelt. It was a bittersweet feeling - it felt wrong that the scent of ShadowClan, of Cloudpaw, didn't feel so much like home anymore, but at the same time, it was proof of her settling in to her new clan.

How's the prey running in ShadowClan?"
they asked. Something must be going right if he was so cheery despite the growing tensions between their clans...

---------------------------------

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 36 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - open to WindClan
Batflight played with something in the sand absently, still looking around for a WindClan cat to talk to who didn't look like they were gonna claw her face off for trying. She didn't see anyone who wasn't already chatting just yet...

Glancing down at her paws, she noticed whatever she was playing with glint in the moonlight. Huh? She gave it an investigative sniff, then when it smelt of nothing, pawed it into a small patch of moonlight to have a better look.
Oh! A shell! It was only small, but it was super pretty! It seemed to change colours in the light, greens and pinks and purples shimmering along the surface. She sat it underneath her paw so she wouldn't lose it - she knew exactly who she was going to give this to! Any cat could give a cool skull as a present, but this was special - a rainbow shiny shell from the Seastones!

Last edited by lesbianism; January 17th, 2024 at 06:20 AM.
Old January 17th, 2024, 01:31 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
@Moonraven

Beastpaw came running in at full tilt, barreling up the rocks to halt at her leader's paws. The teeny apprentice looked up, her neck craning to do so. "I." Um. What to say? "Ah. BRINGA BACKA COWBIE NOWSES AND NOWS!" the 'paw yelled indignantly, glaring up at Twiliewinds. She attempted to climb to a higher perch, because AAAG HER TEENSYNESS RUINED THE EFFECTSYNESS!!!! So UnFaiR. Just like how Cowbie had to go. She scrabbled haplessly to get onto said higher rock, her size yet again making her look foolish. She scowled. "Lift mese upsa pleezes, Twiliewinds." Beastpaw said, her head turning to face the leader. She still kept up the baleful glare, of course. Whatever Twilie did was NOT going to make up for making Cowbie go., of course unless she brought Cowbie back.

Bravebird
She/her | 42 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
For perhaps the first time in her entire life, she had not wanted to come to the gathering. Bravebird felt off, a sour mood spoiling any excitement that used to overtake her emotions on the night of the full moon. The cold, sharp breeze left her fur ruffled and ears flat against her head as she brought up the rear of WindClan cats who were going to the gathering. She saw her Clanmates branch off, some going to speak to others of different Clans while some sat by themselves. She was about to pick a spot near the back when -

Was that Beastpaw? Attempting to climb the rocks? It didn't seem like he was being paid attention to, but in any case Brave knew Twilightstar had enough problems without having to deal with insufferable apprentices. Making quick work of weaving through the crowd she arrived at the base of the rocks. "Beastpaw, get down from there," she called out, reaching forward and aiming to grab her by her scruff. If she was able to, she'd step back and set the apprentice down back onto the sand. "You can wait until after the gathering to discuss such things with Twilightstar. Right now she has announcements to get to. Let's go." She hoped the apprentice would come without a fuss, blue eyes darting between the leaders, deputies, and gathered medicine cats, before looking back to Beastpaw.

[ @Lillith - Fallownose | @Moonraven - Twilightstar | @/other high ranks at the stones ]
[ realized last night i didn't mention those on the stones! since beast is climbing them and brave is getting her down ]

Last edited by taillow; January 17th, 2024 at 10:34 AM.
Old January 17th, 2024, 05:13 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Dovepaw tilted her head to one side. How? You’re a warrior! The only cats able to scold you are the leader, deputy, and medicine cat. She gave Starrymist an interested look, ears perked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
r o t p a w
╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
shadowclan apprentice7 moons
he/theyaro/acebewitched-rotting breath
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯
@Ravenswint [dovepaw], @CollapsingStars [starrymist]

Rotpaw glances up when a random Riverclan apprentice begins speaking with him, his (almost) entirely black pelt has flakes of snow in it, which he was trying to get out.

Huh. I’m Rotpaw- I don’t see who are you talking about.” He leans over to where Dovepaw was looking and doesn’t see anyone looking in his direction.

At the sight of Dovepaw trembling, Rotpaw tilts his head. “What, are you cold? It’s not that bad,” He says as he goes back to getting snowflakes out of his fur.
STARRYMIST
She smiled, “Other warriors can scold warriors. Doesn’t matter who it is. I deserved it though.” She changed her attention to Rotpaw, she had moved earlier, sitting near the two of them. She gave him a soft smile.
Old January 17th, 2024, 08:59 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Tags; @SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite]

Beanfloat smiled. "Oh hey I heard of you before cool name I must really say!" he looked at the tom some more and saw he was disgusted. Hey at least I don't smell like Shadowclan. At least that's the clan I think he's from he thought to himself. "So how is your clan?" he said trying to make some small talk.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 17th, 2024, 12:15 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post
[FONT=Arial][CENTER]

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 36 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - open for WindClan!
[LEFT][INDENT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Batflight padded into the Seastones, looking around eagerly. Finally! It felt like the time between now and her last gathering had been forever since she'd missed the last, stuck in camp with her sore leg.

It looked like RiverClan and ThunderClan had already arrived, Larkkit and Bumblebrain already up on the Seastones, but it wasn't like she was all that keen to talk to any of them. She wanted to gossip, and who better to gossip with than their brand new allies? At least they knew how to stay on their side of the border.
Lucky for her, it wasn't long before WindClan arrived. She looked at the group of cats with interest - who to talk to first?
Softdust
Female-She/Her
31 moons (I think...)
Softdust walked calmly through the gathering cats. The activity was high, as usual, and she was unsurprised. A lot had happened recently, although Softdust cared little. If she had her way, cats wouldn't fight each other in the first place. She finally made up her mind to mingle with the ShadowClan cats. Really, ThunderClan was too hostile and, honestly, Soft...extremely disliked Bumblestar, to put it mildly. Plus, WindClan-ThunderClan relations were incredibly fragile at the moment. Best not to accidentally burn any bridges. Her gaze settled on a nice-looking, dark-colored she-cat, and she approached, nodding her head.

(Apologies if someone else replied before me!)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old January 17th, 2024, 12:16 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

STARRYMIST
She smiled, “Other warriors can scold warriors. Doesn’t matter who it is. I deserved it though.” She changed her attention to Rotpaw, she had moved earlier, sitting near the two of them. She gave him a soft smile.
Oh. Okay! Dovepaw nodded to Starrymist, then shifted her curious gaze to Rotpaw. Hello Rotpaw! How are you?
@MangofDoom

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; January 17th, 2024 at 12:17 PM.
Old January 17th, 2024, 01:21 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace
Softsong was pleasantly surprised when Hawkfur came and sat with her. They'd been on a couple of patrols together now, and he seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders, but she hadn't had much chance to actually speak with him.
"Hawkfur," she mewed in greeting, making room for him to sit comfortably. "At least it's not snowing tonight. It's bad enough sitting out here in the cold without being buried in it. I don't know that we'll be getting out early though," she mewed regretfully. "I have a feeling this one will be... eventful."

He asked about her scar, and she paused. "There's a story alright," she huffed, half to herself. She paused for a moment, wondering which version to tell him, when he excused himself.

She wasn't left with much time to ponder, as a fish-paw approached her. Her first instinct was to snap.
'And you are?' What I am is sick of your clan crossing our border for theft and murder.
She held her tongue - the apprentice seemed friendly, even if she didn't want to deal with her. She'd send her off a little less aggressively than that - it wasn't like the little thing was doing the murdering after all, and it was a gathering.
"Softsong, WindClan," she mewed, watching as Hawkfur sent home - was that a kit? And a WindClan one, no less! She gave the RiverClan apprentice an appraising look - she was an apprentice, right? - but she'd just introduced herself as Adderpaw. She probably wasn't sneaking in here. Honestly, bringing a kit to a gathering...

"Why don't you go make some friends your own size?"
she suggested shortly, turning back to Hawkfur. I'm sure there's plenty of apprentices eager to make friends they'll have to fight later.

"What was all that about?" she mewed to him, motioning towards a leaving Catchingflame and the kit in her mouth.
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Tch, could you be anymore standoffish? At least she didn't try to kill her like the Thunderclan cats might try. And she did get a name. "Ah Softsong," Adderpaw started just slightly annoyed. "You do tell without words that there will never be peace with the clans." Adderpaw said sweetly and in a way to confused the old cat before padding off. Was it impossible to be nice to someone that had never done anything to you. Perhaps she would have to find someone more reasonable, while wondering if the clans ever had peace with everyone.

[Open to none Riverclanners, unless you look mean lol]

Old January 17th, 2024, 02:54 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

Willow'Paw
Shy, introvert | 6 Moons | SHC Apprentice | No Purrks | A small tortie with bright green eyes

Willow'Paw jumped slightly at the new voice, and then realized it wasn't in fact someone sent to kill her (Good job survival instincts). "Err, hello" she mewed, "I'm Willow'Paw, from ShadowClan........... Uhm, you?" She added quickly, realizing that was probably the right thing to say.

Tadpolepaw
She/Moss/They~AroAce~Riverclan~6 Moons
"I said I was difficult to love
And you said that I make your head spin
Well, I guess I'm different"

"Tadpolepaw of Riverclan" she smiled. "And this is my mentor, Ghostfisher" flicking a tail at the silver tom. Ghostfisher just gave Willowpaw a simple nod.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 17th, 2024, 03:13 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran. View Post

Tadpolepaw
She/Moss/They~AroAce~Riverclan~6 Moons
"I said I was difficult to love
And you said that I make your head spin
Well, I guess I'm different"

"Tadpolepaw of Riverclan" she smiled. "And this is my mentor, Ghostfisher" flicking a tail at the silver tom. Ghostfisher just gave Willowpaw a simple nod.

Willow'Paw
Shy, introvert | 6 Moons | SHC Apprentice | No Purrks | A small tortie with bright green eyes

"Oh! RiverClan! I've been wanting to ask some things about what's going on there for awhile" She mewed, subtly smiling back, "Like: is there any conflict with you guys and ThunderClan? If so, how far has it gone? Is it a full blown war? Have lots of you died?" That was maybe a bit too many questions (The last one was also a bit grim), and they might be neutral with ThunderClan anyway, she still had more questions about the relation between RiverClan and WindClan, and maybe about ShadowClan and RiverClan. She stopped herself from asking those too, and tried focusing on the conversation the best she could.

Currently sick (*wheeze of feel like death*), so replies might be a bit slow!
Old January 17th, 2024, 03:43 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Dawnripple wandered in after her leader, scenting windclan. ah. windclan. she couldn't remember if she was supposed to be mad at them. it didn't matter much. she never usually followed what the clan thought of the other clans. after all, they were all cats. she sat down and waited for the meeting to begin. her gaze went upwards, and she stared at the cloud/the sky.
(Open!)
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop