Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 11:34 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM

Old October 1st, 2019, 08:20 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Persephone shook her head. The poor thing didn't get it. Or did he understand more then she thought? "Oh Blackpaw this isn't about what I want but what you want." She explained sitting down. Wrapping her tail neatly around her pass the molly watched him. "I've seen you and have decided to help full your hearts desire." Persephone added voice smooth. This better not be a waste of her time, she disliked one night fun. It got boring after a while.

Blackpaw's mind raced with thoughts..did he hear her right? on what he wanted? This was a lot to take in but he slightly nodded. "I guess..." he replied. He'd do it or shove it aside. He chose the option he could trust. "How do you know my name though?."

Last edited by The Flying Pizza; October 1st, 2019 at 08:21 PM.
Old October 21st, 2019, 08:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

( open )

Green eyes slowly opened only for the she cat to jump to her paws in slight fright. Why was she here?? She knew she was a foxheart ....But she wasn't a darkforest follower.... . Though she did recall feeling quite useless lately, wanting to prove herself like most of her clanmates. Was that what brought her here? With a confused glance she shook herself and glared into the darkness, she knew her father was here. Watching and judging her. Perhaps that was also why she was here too.. he can't even leave me alone in his after life? Dung eater! "come on out you foxheart! Dung eater! After all these moons you've come back to make my life a living pain?! Huh!!?? " she yelled with great rage. " WELL I'M RIGHT HERE! COME AT ME!" she yowled . Secretly hoping it wasn't the case....She could already imagine the dark ginger and white tom smirking and laughing at her in the distance with his intimidating yellow eyes.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; October 21st, 2019 at 08:11 PM.
Old October 21st, 2019, 08:42 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
( open )

Green eyes slowly opened only for the she cat to jump to her paws in slight fright. Why was she here?? She knew she was a foxheart ....But she wasn't a darkforest follower.... . Though she did recall feeling quite useless lately, wanting to prove herself like most of her clanmates. Was that what brought her here? With a confused glance she shook herself and glared into the darkness, she knew her father was here. Watching and judging her. Perhaps that was also why she was here too.. he can't even leave me alone in his after life? Dung eater! "come on out you foxheart! Dung eater! After all these moons you've come back to make my life a living pain?! Huh!!?? " she yelled with great rage. " WELL I'M RIGHT HERE! COME AT ME!" she yowled . Secretly hoping it wasn't the case....She could already imagine the dark ginger and white tom smirking and laughing at her in the distance with his intimidating yellow eyes.
(Hope this cat is okay.)(If not just tell me :P )
Falconspider looked at the she-cat as she yelled out something he couldn't hear from where he was. His tail twitching back and forth. Did he have to be her Mentor here?
"Ugg" He said to himself.
He liked his grey paw slowly to see if she would notice him. He was a cat that was still alive in his clan today, but he had gained the darkforest cats trust. His bright yellow eyes now stared at the she-cat. He chuckled a tiny little bit at the she-cats yelling. He wanted to see if she could smell him so he had said nothing and done nothing, but look at her.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; October 21st, 2019 at 08:43 PM.
Old October 21st, 2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalwhisker View Post
(Hope this cat is okay.)(If not just tell me :P )
Falconspider looked at the she-cat as she yelled out something he couldn't hear from where he was. His tail twitching back and forth. Did he have to be her Mentor here?
"Ugg" He said to himself.
He liked his grey paw slowly to see if she would notice him. He was a cat that was still alive in his clan today, but he had gained the darkforest cats trust. His bright yellow eyes now stared at the she-cat. He chuckled a tiny little bit at the she-cats yelling. He wanted to see if she could smell him so he had said nothing and done nothing, but look at her.
(perfectly fine ! He sounds interesting uwu)

Flicking her tail in frustration, the beautiful molly stomped about in search for her coward of a father. "don't hide from me foxbreath. You definetly weren't afraid to leave your mark on me when you were alive. But your hiding now? Ha! It's because I'm stronger now isn't it? " she questioned with a small sneer. " you'll never taint me" she somewhat hissed only to stop in her tracts. She caught a different scent, definetly of her clan. ..And a toms. But not her fathers. Cherrymist raised her brow in confusion, I thought darkforest cats didn't have a scent? Nor starclans... "I smell you " .

Old October 21st, 2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
(perfectly fine ! He sounds interesting uwu)

Flicking her tail in frustration, the beautiful molly stomped about in search for her coward of a father. "don't hide from me foxbreath. You definetly weren't afraid to leave your mark on me when you were alive. But your hiding now? Ha! It's because I'm stronger now isn't it? " she questioned with a small sneer. " you'll never taint me" she somewhat hissed only to stop in her tracts. She caught a different scent, definetly of her clan. ..And a toms. But not her fathers. Cherrymist raised her brow in confusion, I thought darkforest cats didn't have a scent? Nor starclans... "I smell you " .
"I am from the Darkforest, but I also am apart of your clan." He meowed looking directly into the she-cats green eyes.
He got up from his sitting position and walked straight up to her and looked at her with his yellow eyes.
"Now why do you think you are her?" He questioned her with a slight grin.

Old October 21st, 2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
"I am from the Darkforest, but I also am apart of your clan." He meowed looking directly into the she-cats green eyes.
He got up from his sitting position and walked straight up to her and looked at her with his yellow eyes.
"Now why do you think you are her?" He questioned her with a slight grin.
her eyes widened once the still living warrior presented himself . alive and from my clan? I thought dead darkforest cats could only ... she mentally slapped herself and just went with it. When the question hit her ears they folded back her eyes glaring . "not of my own will for sure. I may be who I am, but I'm not like any of you." she meowed with disgust near the end. " nor do I ever dream to be" she added.

Old October 21st, 2019, 09:16 PM

Quote:
her eyes widened once the still living warrior presented himself . alive and from my clan? I thought dead darkforest cats could only ... she mentally slapped herself and just went with it. When the question hit her ears they folded back her eyes glaring . "not of my own will for sure. I may be who I am, but I'm not like any of you." she meowed with disgust near the end. " nor do I ever dream to be" she added.
He started to get frustrated with this cat now.
"Then why are you here? It must be for a reason weather or not you like it you are here to be trained as a Darkforest cat and there is no exceptions." He hissed. He now looked away from the she-cat. He didn't know why he had to train such a stubborn cat.

Old October 21st, 2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
He started to get frustrated with this cat now.
"Then why are you here? It must be for a reason weather or not you like it you are here to be trained as a Darkforest cat and there is no exceptions." He hissed. He now looked away from the she-cat. He didn't know why he had to train such a stubborn cat.
she just hissed back with a lashing tail. "how does me feeling useless grant me access here!?! It doesn't make sense!" she growled. Cherrymists claws then slowly presented themselves "am I to be? Make me . Peasant ." she somewhat spat. "a fellow living clanmate being here on his own occord? I should report you to icestar myself, for following the darkforest and trying to get me to be one of them. " she grinned. "even though icestar is who she is, I doubt she follows any of you!" . Ok that may have went too far... @Crystalwhisker

Last edited by Leucos; October 28th, 2019 at 08:01 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2019, 01:40 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

@Starstruck

Honeypaw
"As gloomy as ever." The tortie muttered to herself, delicate paws carrying her through the dark trees towards the familiar clearing. Her camp may have just been attacked by rogues, but that was no reason to skip out on her side training.

The apprentice frowned at a bramble bush as she skirted around it, careful not to step on any of the sharp thorns. There were some downsides of training here in the Dark Forest of course, and not just the gloominess. She was sure if the clan found out they wouldn't think too highly of her anymore, not that she was training here to betray them. She only wanted to get stronger, not for her clan but for herself.

She stepped into the clearing with a slight frown on her face, looking around for the familiar ghostly form of her mentor.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old November 7th, 2019, 09:40 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
@Starstruck

Honeypaw
"As gloomy as ever." The tortie muttered to herself, delicate paws carrying her through the dark trees towards the familiar clearing. Her camp may have just been attacked by rogues, but that was no reason to skip out on her side training.

The apprentice frowned at a bramble bush as she skirted around it, careful not to step on any of the sharp thorns. There were some downsides of training here in the Dark Forest of course, and not just the gloominess. She was sure if the clan found out they wouldn't think too highly of her anymore, not that she was training here to betray them. She only wanted to get stronger, not for her clan but for herself.

She stepped into the clearing with a slight frown on her face, looking around for the familiar ghostly form of her mentor.
Bonegaze was watching her from the branches of a tree. Then again, he was always watching her. In her dreams. In her clan. Always. He watched her so he could control her. If he knew everything but she didn´t, he had power over her. He liked having power. His translucent white pelt brushed against a branch next to him. It was time. Time to train. ¨Honeypaw, gorgeous as ever.¨, he said n a voice as smooth as silk. ¨You were late going to sleep tonight. I was wondering where you were.¨ The tom hopped out of the tree and sauntered over to the living she-cat, looking her up and down. ¨I see you´ve healed since the last time you were here.¨, he said. His gaze turned dark and he smiled at Honeypaw. ¨It seems that we´re going to have to fix that.¨

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; November 7th, 2019 at 09:41 AM.