Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM

Old March 27th, 2024, 04:19 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Default the hideaway (PRIVATE)

( This is where our little gang of outsiders will live; they'll be rotating their camp location periodically, but we'll be using the same thread for organization's sake.

The current camp is in an open clearing. One half of the camp backs up against a huge rock wall, while the other is surrounded by dense undergrowth. Tall trees tower over the camp, covering it in shadow for most of the day. )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:11 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: the hideaway (PRIVATE)

Shrieking Death
Lyrebird's Lullaby [ACTIVE] Shadow Fiend [ACTIVE]

Shrieking Death padded around the current camp, her muscles rippling under her pelt. The large molly shook out her pelt before seeming to melt into the shadows that the tall trees surrounding the camp casted, vanishing into the darkness.

@elaif @Estelle @gs29513 @sol. @Streamtail @occultation

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old April 1st, 2024, 09:41 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Flicker
Kitty soft paws {ACTIVE}, Lyrebird's Lullaby {ACTIVE)

Flicker bounces around the camp, excitement quite evident in the way she carries herself. When will it all start, she wonders. The younger molly then spots Shrieking death padding by her, should she go say hi? They are all friends after all! Oh wait... Flicker pauses as she seems to disappear into the shadows, bummer. Is she just doomed to be bored? Alone in isolation? Maybe if she were to go hunting, would anyone care if she were to disappear for a little while? Oh, but what if she missed something? That would be even worse than being bored, if such a thing does exist that is. There aren't many things worse than the feeling of boredom. The pretty molly sighs, plopping down on the ground, a slightly gloomy ere about her. Oh well, she'll just have to wait.

@elaif | @Estelle | @gs29513 | @sol. | @ChaosBringer. | @occultation

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; April 2nd, 2024 at 07:37 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 02:50 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

It was with a soft step that Pit reentered their camp, unwilling to risk waking up one of the other cats if he bumbled about in his massive size and started breaking things. He had a pair of mice in his jaws, caught mere moments ago, and planned to deposit them near the rock wall as a sort of offering. It was possible that the others would prefer to hunt for themselves, after all they were all fit and capable and needing the assistance of others could be considered a weakness. If there was one thing his new friends were, it wasn't weak. They were wary and lithe and strong, and Pit felt a bit out of place. Just as he'd felt out of place with Nala and their kits. All so clever and skillful, while he was mostly around to move stuff or hunt or fight. At least he had something to do though. If nothing else, he had something to do. The purpose he was always struggling to find.

It seemed that only Flicker was in the clearing at the moment, and he dipped his head to the beautiful molly as he placed the two mice together against the wall. He had already eaten himself while hunting, but he also had no desire to cause offense by offering the prey to her. She reminded him of Nala, but then again almost every smart she-cat could remind him of Nala. Not necessarily in their mannerisms, but certainly in the way they made him feel. Intimidated slightly, certainly awed, and also very much like his stomach was being crawled about in by many centipedes. Not that he had ever experienced that. With a bashful smile (Nala was his mate still, even if she wasn't here he oughtn't be getting crushes) he dipped his head to Flicker, mewing quietly Hello. I hope you're doing well. His next words felt like they ought to be 'can I help you with anything' but he had yet to figure out where the touchiness of these cats was in relation to Nala's. Some cats hated to be offered aid, others took it with open paws. He'd figure it out eventually. @Streamtail
Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:38 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
It was with a soft step that Pit reentered their camp, unwilling to risk waking up one of the other cats if he bumbled about in his massive size and started breaking things. He had a pair of mice in his jaws, caught mere moments ago, and planned to deposit them near the rock wall as a sort of offering. It was possible that the others would prefer to hunt for themselves, after all they were all fit and capable and needing the assistance of others could be considered a weakness. If there was one thing his new friends were, it wasn't weak. They were wary and lithe and strong, and Pit felt a bit out of place. Just as he'd felt out of place with Nala and their kits. All so clever and skillful, while he was mostly around to move stuff or hunt or fight. At least he had something to do though. If nothing else, he had something to do. The purpose he was always struggling to find.

It seemed that only Flicker was in the clearing at the moment, and he dipped his head to the beautiful molly as he placed the two mice together against the wall. He had already eaten himself while hunting, but he also had no desire to cause offense by offering the prey to her. She reminded him of Nala, but then again almost every smart she-cat could remind him of Nala. Not necessarily in their mannerisms, but certainly in the way they made him feel. Intimidated slightly, certainly awed, and also very much like his stomach was being crawled about in by many centipedes. Not that he had ever experienced that. With a bashful smile (Nala was his mate still, even if she wasn't here he oughtn't be getting crushes) he dipped his head to Flicker, mewing quietly Hello. I hope you're doing well. His next words felt like they ought to be 'can I help you with anything' but he had yet to figure out where the touchiness of these cats was in relation to Nala's. Some cats hated to be offered aid, others took it with open paws. He'd figure it out eventually. @Streamtail
Flicker

Flicker quietly watches as Pit enters the camp, tail flicking excitedly. He's coming to sit next to her, what a joy to have friends! Pit's a nice cat, not exactly the brightest in the bunch but very friendly. She gives him her usual grin as he sits down. Hello. I hope you're doing well. Well, sure. A moment ago she was so bored though! Oh yeah, she should probably answer out loud.

"I've been doin' well, I was dying of boredom until you got here though. I've been the only one in camp, I was thinking about going 'hunting' but I don't want to miss the fun experiment so..." She replies, her usual peppy tone carrying a bit of disappointment with her words.

In response to his smile, Flicker's grin grows wider. Oh! She should probably also ask how he's been, maybe he'll be interesting and say he fought a fox or something. Or better yet; a clan cat! What are clans anyway? They're pretty weird to her, if she lived in one... yeah, all the cats would be dead.

"How have you been? Done anything fun today?" She queries, her voice cheery and bright.

Flicker stretches, giving a satisfied sigh before plopping down on her stomach. She then rests her chin on her paws, blinking up at Pit with lovely amber hues. She's a rather cute molly, both in aspects of personality and appearance. Still crazy, but cute.

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:48 PM
You're stuck with me

A smile. Pit's stomach wriggled slightly. He tamped it down as firmly as he could, mentally scolding his own indiscipline. A second smile slid onto his maw anyway. Damn it. It took him a moment to process Flicker's words, her lilting voice distracting him from the content of her speech momentarily. He, inexplicably, smiled again as she commented something along the lines of him helping her beat some boredom. Nice. If nothing else, he could be a distraction albeit a rather unintelligent one. It took him a moment to decode her complaint as well, though he didn't entirely understand the allusion to experiments. Pit was aware there was some sort of overarching plan that involved the clan cats (he held no love for them, so harm coming to them didn't concern him) but as to the experiments.....he didn't know much. Above his brain capabilities no doubt.

Unfortunately, his reply to Flicker's query would have to be disappointing, he hadn't done anything beyond a quick hunting spree. I'm perfectly alright. he mewed, adding more somberly Nothing too exciting, I just brought back a couple of mice. Now he grew hesitant, fearing that he had misinterpreted the situation and was about to sound like an absolute fool. Though nothing new there, so he might as well go for it. If we're the only ones in camp right now......what will you miss? If you go hunting? He probably sounded fully daft, but Flicker would have to get used to it if they were going to be working together for long. Which, hopefully, they all would. His importance would come if there was any fighting that needed to be done, and given the snatches of the plan he had caught there would certainly be a time for that. @Streamtail
Old April 5th, 2024, 09:24 AM

Quote:
A smile. Pit's stomach wriggled slightly. He tamped it down as firmly as he could, mentally scolding his own indiscipline. A second smile slid onto his maw anyway. Damn it. It took him a moment to process Flicker's words, her lilting voice distracting him from the content of her speech momentarily. He, inexplicably, smiled again as she commented something along the lines of him helping her beat some boredom. Nice. If nothing else, he could be a distraction albeit a rather unintelligent one. It took him a moment to decode her complaint as well, though he didn't entirely understand the allusion to experiments. Pit was aware there was some sort of overarching plan that involved the clan cats (he held no love for them, so harm coming to them didn't concern him) but as to the experiments.....he didn't know much. Above his brain capabilities no doubt.

Unfortunately, his reply to Flicker's query would have to be disappointing, he hadn't done anything beyond a quick hunting spree. I'm perfectly alright. he mewed, adding more somberly Nothing too exciting, I just brought back a couple of mice. Now he grew hesitant, fearing that he had misinterpreted the situation and was about to sound like an absolute fool. Though nothing new there, so he might as well go for it. If we're the only ones in camp right now......what will you miss? If you go hunting? He probably sounded fully daft, but Flicker would have to get used to it if they were going to be working together for long. Which, hopefully, they all would. His importance would come if there was any fighting that needed to be done, and given the snatches of the plan he had caught there would certainly be a time for that. @Streamtail

Flicker

Tw: Mentions of gore and death

Flicker cocks her head thinking for a moment about his question. What would she miss? Probably lots. When she goes 'hunting,' she really can't stop. Her obsessive fixation on blood just taunts her, luring her deep into the hunt. She's consumed by the urge, really. It's always more. More blood, more gore, more thrill. If there's no thrill, she's bored; if she's bored, she feels confined; if she feels confined... all hell could break free. It's a problem, whenever she goes hunting, she looks for a challenge. Not many things are challenging for her, another problem. She keeps wandering until she finds one, if she finds one; there'll be blood. If there's blood, it drives her to find another challenge, to give in to it all. You can see the cycle. So, in conclusion, no hunting; there's no time. That is the end of her contemplation, she can respond now. That was a bit of a pause, a little longer than she originally intended, oh well.

"No... that would be too much blood for me, I'd end up hunting for days..." She says vaguely, her bright voice is a bit distant, "I'd probably miss everything, no hunting for me."

Her gaze clouds up a bit, vision fuzzy as she remembers her last massacre. That was so fun, yet she may have gotten a little carried away. Flicker shakes her head; realizing she had sat up in her daze, she lays back down, trying to maintain a more carefree posture. She looks up at Pit, had she weirded him out? Most cats are a bit distraught when she mentions something along those lines, some even run away for fear of her. It's quite tedious really, having to chase after them and be ready with words of assurance when she reveals her hidden colors. However, she doesn't want Pit to be scared of her or anything, so she should probably sooth any alarm her words may have provoked.

"But don't worry! I would never hurt my friends or anything, you guys are basically everything important in my life. That is, except fun; that's pretty important to me too. I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie," She lets out a quiet giggle at an attempt to disperse any tension she may have soaked the air in earlier.

A bit of dread always follows Flicker and one way or another, the cats around her always catch a bit of it from her, as if a curse. So, she hides it from others as long as possible with a mask-like grin and overly positive speech, almost training herself to be harmless-looking and cute. At least that's what she believes, inside she's a monster that must be fed, yet she chooses to hide it away under an act. She can't help but think of herself as that monster, can't help but think her personality is all fake, even though she is by nature very cute and sweet. The golden and cream molly dares a glance in Pit's direction, can he see the monster?

Click only one |

Last edited by Streamtail; April 5th, 2024 at 09:25 AM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 09:24 PM
You're stuck with me

(Sorry for the delay!) @Streamtail
Huh? Flicker was being a bit too evasive and indirect for Pit’s pea brain to comprehend. So great was his confusion that he missed the implication about her hunting CATS, responding naively But you have to hunt to eat, right? And surely you need to eat! Unless you don’t mind eating prey someone else caught? The last part was delivered with a small smile, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. Perhaps he would have something he could do for his beautiful new friend. To prove that his lack of brains wasn’t the end of the world.

Of course, not even Pit (this was something of an exaggeration, he wasn’t completely irrational. Slow on the uptake occasionally yes, but not incapable of getting the point) could miss the second, blatant reference to hurting cats. Because if she’d never hurt them that was nice, but also that implied others could be getting hurt. Pit was used to that. Nails had never spoken of it like this, like sport, but it was a necessity from time to time. He took little pleasure in it, but he was good at it. So he did it.

Clearly, Flicker seemed intent on a more light tone than the conversation perhaps warranted. Not wanting to drop this pretense and commit a social sin, Pit offered a rather weak response of his own. I’m glad to hear I don’t have to worry, getting jumped in my sleep would make it a bit hard to execute the plan, wouldn’t it. This, as well as being a pathetic excuse for a joke, was an attempt to fish out what ‘the plan’ actually was. He understood it involved kidnapping clan cats somehow (that was his job) but beyond that….nada. Flicker was surely clever enough to know something though, and maybe could be prodded into explaining.
Old April 12th, 2024, 11:07 AM

Quote:
(Sorry for the delay!) @Streamtail
Huh? Flicker was being a bit too evasive and indirect for Pit’s pea brain to comprehend. So great was his confusion that he missed the implication about her hunting CATS, responding naively But you have to hunt to eat, right? And surely you need to eat! Unless you don’t mind eating prey someone else caught? The last part was delivered with a small smile, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. Perhaps he would have something he could do for his beautiful new friend. To prove that his lack of brains wasn’t the end of the world.

Of course, not even Pit (this was something of an exaggeration, he wasn’t completely irrational. Slow on the uptake occasionally yes, but not incapable of getting the point) could miss the second, blatant reference to hurting cats. Because if she’d never hurt them that was nice, but also that implied others could be getting hurt. Pit was used to that. Nails had never spoken of it like this, like sport, but it was a necessity from time to time. He took little pleasure in it, but he was good at it. So he did it.

Clearly, Flicker seemed intent on a more light tone than the conversation perhaps warranted. Not wanting to drop this pretense and commit a social sin, Pit offered a rather weak response of his own. I’m glad to hear I don’t have to worry, getting jumped in my sleep would make it a bit hard to execute the plan, wouldn’t it. This, as well as being a pathetic excuse for a joke, was an attempt to fish out what ‘the plan’ actually was. He understood it involved kidnapping clan cats somehow (that was his job) but beyond that….nada. Flicker was surely clever enough to know something though, and maybe could be prodded into explaining.
Flicker

Flicker is a bit surprised when he mentions hunting as a necessity, oh, he means hunting normal prey. Did she really dodge that bullet so easily? Flicker offers him a smile as he says something about someone hunting for her, she is a bit hungry.

"I wouldn't mind a bite, want to eat together?" She asks him, sitting up a little.

Oh... -wait- no, he picked up on it. Too bad, that got a little awkward. She can't help but laugh a bit when he fires a bad joke into the blue, he's just a little dopey. That's alright though, it's a nice change.

"Heh... yeah," She replies, looking away for a moment.

Wait, what should she say now? He mentioned the plan, maybe she should go off of that and change the subject? That seems like a good idea, she should do that.

"So... what are you doin' for the plan? I'm kidnapping the victims so they can get the scar, I'm not allowed to be near them when they give them the wound though, I have a bad habit of loosing control at the sight of blood," Flicker tells him, still eyeing the ground as if it were suddenly very interesting.

Click only one |