Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old March 16th, 2024, 03:25 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Blue paw stepped out from behind a nearby bush, cautiously making his way over to the happy-looking cat in front of him. He didn't take too kindly to strangers usually, but this cat felt.. different. There was something about her that felt welcoming and.. maybe even kind. He kept staring at her cautiously, but decided against sneaking away back into the bushes as he usually would have done. He was going to talk to her.

"they're lovely aren't they."

He smiled softly, sitting down a reasonable distance from her and licking his paw as she scanned him. The white bandages on his left eye may have looked.. unusual, but he didn't think they would scare her away. Or would they?
Old March 16th, 2024, 06:44 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

danny stepped into the clearing, momentarily pausing to aggresively shake, the tags on his collar colliding with each other with a sharp ring, and halfheartedly paw at his collar. his folk had been concerned, from what he had noticed at least, locking the doors and windows for longer times and making him put on all kinds of different collars, heavy and bulky. he felt like he was going crazy indoors, but he had finally been presented with a chance to get out of there, he had been let out into the garden after what felt like an eternity and ran as soon as he knew he was alone.
he had walked past the houses and fields surrounding his 'home' and followed the distinct scent of cat into the forest, further and further until he had stepped into the clearing.
he looked around for a while before resting behind a bush, limbs aching after the long track, and promised himself to just close his eyes for a minute before he put his head down and snoozed off.

[VERY OPEN]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 17th, 2024, 09:11 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Melody
She/Her

Practically bursting at the seams with happiness, all Melody could do was nod over-enthusiastically - and vigorously - at Blueberry as the stranger Melody's new best friend! continued speaking. Melody only paused in her rapid nodding when she realized what Blueberry had actually done. Wait... "I don't know what that plant is, either. I know flowers! Aaaall the flowers!" The marbled tabby cut off when another voice sounded, and she jumped with alarm - which quickly morphed into more excitement.

"New cat, new cat!" Melody sang happily as she pranced around the field at random - over a bush - and ultimately tripped right over an unsuspecting, sleeping figure hidden behind the shrubbery. The ex-kittypet faceplanted on the ground with an oomph! of surprise, and then scrambled back up to fall back on her haunches, gold-flecked blue eyes widening with growing wonder by the moment. "I found another new cat!" She announced to no one in particular, maw spreading into a grin as she stared rather unabashedly at Danny. No mind to the upturned dirt that'd been loosened upon her fall and was stuck in her fur.

"Hullo." She said cheerily, waving her tail. "Sorry for tripping over you, sir. My name is Melody!" Er... She REALLY needed to cut out her horrible habit of passing out her name on a whim. It was going to bite her in the tail one day. But not today! Hopefully.

[ @carmen - Blueberry / @yeeter3.0 - Bluepaw / @alec - Danny ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old March 17th, 2024, 04:47 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

blueberry

“all the flowers?” blueberry giggled at her new buddies enthusiasm, matching melody’s spunk with her own. “that’s super cool!” you know what else was cool? friends. and now blueberry had one! or, at least, she was pretty sure she had one. if not, that was okay, cause they could live, laugh, love regardless.

it took them a moment to recognize that another cat had arrived, but she spun to face the voice, fur raising slightly before settling, comfortable once again. “mhm!” her face hurt from grinning, but that was okay, cause that meant she was happy, and it had been a while since she had been this excited. “hey bud! what’s your name?” she tilted her head to look at the new cat, eyes catching on the bandages surrounding his head. now, now. it would be rude to ask. maybe.

as melody flopped to the ground, tripping over… something (was that a tail?), she gasped, blinking hard, frozen. that is, until the marbled cat bounced back to her feet, springing back to apologize. blueberry grinned (again). “another one! where do you all keep coming from?” she stared at bluepaw, tilting her head as though he could explain for all three. without waiting for a response, the pale ginger cat skipped over to the newest member of their gang. “sorry! sorry! are ya okay?”

[ @Rose - @yeeter3.0 - @alec - Danny ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; March 17th, 2024 at 04:48 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 04:09 PM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Tyche

tags; ( @Weekend-Wondering ; Brutus )

she/it / rouge / charming / calculated

Herb Knowledge Tier 1 [inactive]

The smokey grey tabby strides forward, her movements graceful yet purposeful. A limp rabbit laid in it's jaws as she moved through the pine tree forest. Tyche stopped, noticing a small brown kitten in the forest. It's dull green eyes sparkled in curiosity. What was a kit doing alone in the forest?

Tyche padded over to the kit, her tall stature seeming a bit intimidating. It dropped the rabbit onto the ground and moved her face closer to the kitten. "What's a small thing like you doing here?" She'd add 'alone' but it was only a kit, it saw no need to be ominous.

Old April 7th, 2024, 04:57 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Brutus
Male / 3 Moons / KittyPet / Sexuality Unknown
Small, scrawny, thick-furred tom with brown fur, white points, a squirrel-like tail and very bright blue eyes.

So- like- prey. D’ya eat the eyes? The bones? Just seems a little nasty, Y’know? I mean, you do you, but you won’t find me munching on any eyes and bones anytime soon, my friend,
~Brutus

✽❀✽

You know? Brutus began to think to himself as paw by paw he stepped through the flowers and plants, most small and easy to get passed. Maybe it was worth it getting dumped all burnt up onto the streets- I kinda like roaming. With a furless, mildly stingy paw, Brutus prodded at the small flower just beneath his feet. He paused where he stood. It was tiny and delicate, but beautiful all the same, with pale petals protruding from its center. Brutus lifted his paw a bit higher, letting it hover just over these petals. Oh, what a shame… a shame he had to arrive, and just… hiya! Brutus’s paw came down on the plants, crushing the poor thing beneath it. Then like the weirdo he was, he he smiled a small smile, and returned to prancing through the plants and flowers.

He had to admit, it wasn’t exactly perfect, this lifestyle. He was actually quite hungry, and the slight scent of other animals made his stomach growl. He had made sure to stock his belly up on food back at Athena’s kittypet family’s home, but after all of the running and treading he’d done through the wild recently, it never seemed to be enough. The Gods above knew how old he was, and although he usually didn’t care about his mysterious age, he seemed old enough to be craving some meals. Unfortunately for him at the moment, though, flowers and leaves weren’t exactly his ideal meal.

Brutus felt his stomach cramp just a little again, as if trying to tell him, “Take a rest, dummy- you’ve still got the whole way back to Athena’s. Brain-dead-lump!” So once again, Brutus stopped. He shrank into a sit, and allowed his squirrel’ish tail to rest over his raw paws. Almost immedietly, the stomach cramp fell into a simple hollow hunger. Once he was down and seated, he realized how tired he actually felt. Funny how little I notice about myself while I walk, Brutus thought. He exhaled silently, tired paws and eyes taking rest. Thoughts of kittypet kibble and good meals faded into his head, taking up his thought space, his imagination. Once he was back home, he’d lay down, let his eyes shut, and leave his body to rest… what a day, what a day…

Brutus jumped when a voice broke through his thoughts. He jumped a little, and swung his head around to find the face of a tall tabby just behind him. Instantly, curiosity flooded through him, and Brutus scrambled to his feet. He didn’t care about the fact that his bare and burnt paws were being displayed- this was his chance to get to know somebody! Show somebody how much of a freak he truly was! And her question? He thought about it. ‘A small thing,’ she’d said. What was a small thing like him doing here. Brutus’s smile returned to his face, slightly manic with excitement. Oh, he was sure he could show her that his size was absolutely nothing compared to his personality.

He turned completely to face her, tail raised high, up on his toes. Then just like that, his voice shot out. “Why, hello! I mean, hey, you’re- my, you’re tall…!” His smile didn’t falter, and from that point on, neither did his voice. “Wow! You’re the second cat I’ve ever met, actually! Are you a ghost, huh? A spirit? Wait, no- maybe you’re a coyote in disguise…” He laughed his high-pitched squeak-excuse for a laugh. “That’s cool, because I’m pretty sure I’m literally a squirrel reincarnated! Funny, right? Have you ever eaten a family member?

Then without warning, Brutus shut up, and with wide eyes, stared into the depths of this stranger’s soul. His eyes were shining with interest, tail flickering back and forth in the air. He really didn’t care which comment or question she answered/responded to first- anything to talk to her! This was his second conversation… well, ever! He was mastering this!

That was when he noticed the dead rabbit corpse hanging out on the ground near the cat, and he gasped loudly. “That…” Somehow, his smile grew. “IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! Are you going to eat it? Like, ew, but, are you? Really? Are you?!” Wide eyes, wide smile, hoppity-tail. Pure, undeniable excitement and curiosity.

Brutus was sure he was killing this conversation, and in the good way. He was sure he knew exactly how to communicate with others. Clearly.

✽❀✽

// If something (anything) Brutus says doesn’t make any sense at all, no worries. He isn’t quite sure what he’s saying either. \\

~ @nyx ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; April 8th, 2024 at 01:35 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:10 PM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Tyche

tags; ( @Weekend-Wondering ; Brutus )

she/it / rouge / charming / calculated

Herb Knowledge Tier 1 [inactive]

Her eyes eyed the kitten once more, seeing him much better up close. The cat had burn and bare tiny paws and a squirrel-like tail. It thought it was strange, only the higher ups know what happened to this cat. She might try to priy, but some secrets are better kept. She should know.

A small smile curled on her face as the kit gawked at her size. She'd expected it and she was proud of her tall limps. It helps loom over cats she tries to persuade. Tyche only flicked an ear while the kit rambled on. "Who knows." she purred coolly. Then, the small kit's next words caught her off guard.

"Have you ever eaten a family member?"

A very odd question, it had to admit. As odd as the little kitten themselves as he sat in quiet after uttering those words, but his face was still interested. As if the kitten didn't know the meaning behind those words. It couldn't muster the words to respond and the kitten's eyes drifted to the rabbit they dropped.

After the frankly terrifying display, she twitched her whiskers in amusement at the kit's obvious dislike of the prey. It was a perfect reason not to answer that strange query. "I am." she meowed. This kit was not used to eating live animals, it seems. She leaned closer and sniffed the brown cat. "The Furless." she thought with disdain. Those strange creatures had probably rubbed off on this little oddball.

"It's rabbit," she explained with a calm smile. It's face grew a bit more serious as she blinked at him. "Why are you out here? You're too young to be out in the woods." She widened her green eyes for dramatic effect. "Y'know there are dangerous wild cats here." The smokey tabby gave her chest fur a quick lick. "Dangerous if no one is here to protect you."

Tyche flicked her tail and lightly grazed the kitten burnt paws. "Poor little thing.." she coaxed, hiding the curiosity from her tone. She'd hope that bringing this injury up the kitten would share more about it.

Old April 8th, 2024, 02:22 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Brutus
Male / 3 Moons / KittyPet / Sexuality Unknown
Small, scrawny, thick-furred tom with brown fur, white points, a squirrel-like tail and very bright blue eyes.

So- like- prey. D’ya eat the eyes? The bones? Just seems a little nasty, Y’know? I mean, you do you, but you won’t find me munching on any eyes and bones anytime soon, my friend,
~Brutus

✽❀✽

Brutus, with eyes like a hawk, kept his shining blue gaze directly on the stranger’s. His smile didn’t waver. As he had gone on rambling, she hadn’t showed any obvious signs of boredom and/or annoyance, and she had listened pretty carefully to all of the crap that had run like a wild river out from his mouth. It seems rather… polite, well-mannered, he thought to himself, brightening a little. A good listener. That or… His eyes narrowed into slits and he squinted at the cat. …or she’s only acting this way because of how young I seem. Do I look young? Am I that young? Heck, this is awesome- how young DO I look? I should ask her sometime! Of course!

Brutus noticed its whiskers twitch once the stranger heard his last question about the rabbit. She was amused. Brutus’s head fell into a tilt, and he felt a little confused. It had felt like an important and serious question when he asked it, but maybe not. Maybe she thought it was funny. Was he funny? So much to learn, so much to do, so much to say… goodness.

With a calm smile the stranger told him it was a ‘rabbit.’ Brutus’s gaze snapped back to the creature’s corpse. Rabbit, huh? Now it was his turn to look amused. Quite a nasty looking thing, isn’t it? All dead and stubby. But the stranger wasn’t finished. Suddenly, her expression got a bit more serious.

It asked him, ‘Why are you out here? You're too young to be out in the woods.’ Brutus raised his eyebrows. Too young? Was one ever to young to go exploring? Wandering? Learning? But when the stranger mentioned the so called ‘dangerous wild-cats’ that roamed around in the area, especially dangerous with nobody here to protect him. Brutus’s reaction wasn’t any where near fear. Another explosion of curiosity erupted inside of him, and he bounced back onto his toes. There were others? From the way this stranger had mentioned them, she didn’t seem to be one of them- but they were out there somewhere. And dangerous? Will things ever get less funny? He seriously doubted it.

Before he could shoot another long rambling session back at her, the stranger’s eyes fell to his paws. He followed her gaze and turned his head down to stare down at his pained paws, and the excitement faded from his gaze. Brutus’s eyes glossed awkwardly over the pink and exposed flesh. Oh, right… For some mysterious reason, he began to feel humiliated. …that. Maybe the humiliation was coming from his lack of knowledge as to where the burns came from. He felt completely confident in them until the stranger brought attention to them. Apparently they WERE that bad.

Anyway, there was no escaping an honest answer. This cat knew almost as much as he did about the injury. He grunted up his voice, and cleared his throat. “Ah, well-” He looked back up at her. “I suppose you could call it… an accident, of sorts.

In case that wasn’t specific enough, Brutus picked up on the answer with,
I woke up half-dead on a road, basically just a memory-less lump, so I’ve got no idea where these things happened, when or why. F…funny, right? I guess they just happened,” The word ‘funny’ seemed to have sparked his confidence back up again. His smile returned to its wide state. “Guess they’re just there, huh?” He snickered.

That’s when the perfect proper-conversation starter hit him. Brutus’s eyes widened again. “Anyway, your name! I didn’t catch it!” His tail flicked as excitement built up again. “You came along and started blabbering on about dangerous wild cats and my soon-to-become doom- how about a little introduction, yeah?” Unblinking, Brutus stared into its green eyes with curiosity dancing in his own.

I’ll go first- Brutus! And you bet that if some wild cat comes and tries to get to me, I’ll…” He bared his teeth, and paused for the drama. “…let them! I’ll let them! What an interesting way to go out, ‘ay? Getting chomped by some wild-y freak? Freakin’ awesome, right? Brutus, kitten who got kicked into the afterlife earlier by the claws of some wildcat! It’s cool!”

As Brutus waited for a response, he fantasized about the various ways he could meet one of these wild-chompers. Maybe they’d be merciful… or not- things would be pretty cool no matter what!

✽❀✽

// Happy eclipse, if that affects you at all. \\

~ @nyx ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; April 8th, 2024 at 02:26 PM.