Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old March 13th, 2024, 02:41 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: I'm bad at titles.

Racconwhisker
-Male Shc warrior.-

Raccoonwhisker brushed himself off as Jayfrost finally released his grip. He held his breath when he heard Jayfrost's words, "You know I should've killed you there." He let out a long sigh of relief and replied, "I guess I am lucky then." However, he couldn't resist adding a snarky comment, "Not like you're in any shape to commit any kind of murder."

As Jayfrost asked another question, Raccoonwhisker didn't have an answer. Instead, he decided to confront Jayfrost about something that had been bothering him. "Why do you enjoy watching people sleep? I don't know how long you've been watching me, I could really care less, but really, what were you thinking?" he muttered under his breath before spitting on the ground.

@alec |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old March 13th, 2024, 03:02 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Racconwhisker
-Male Shc warrior.-

Raccoonwhisker brushed himself off as Jayfrost finally released his grip. He held his breath when he heard Jayfrost's words, "You know I should've killed you there." He let out a long sigh of relief and replied, "I guess I am lucky then." However, he couldn't resist adding a snarky comment, "Not like you're in any shape to commit any kind of murder."

As Jayfrost asked another question, Raccoonwhisker didn't have an answer. Instead, he decided to confront Jayfrost about something that had been bothering him. "Why do you enjoy watching people sleep? I don't know how long you've been watching me, I could really care less, but really, what were you thinking?" he muttered under his breath before spitting on the ground.

@alec |

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"ive fought way worse in a worse state" he snarked back, broken leg and half blind or not, bumblestar was clearly the bigger evil than some half grown shadowclanner. not unexpected though irritating, the tom, raccoonwhisker, ignored his question in order to ask his own.
"who says i watched you sleep you weirdo" he hissed "i thought 'hey lets be nice for once' and wanted to give you the chance to scurry instead of immediately tearing your throat out". he shifted, shoulder aching under the one sided pressure but stars he'd do anything but willingly lay down infront of a stranger, a shadowclanner at that.
his own thoughts echo-ed in his head for a moment, the realisation that this cat could realistically be acquainted with palepaw briefly bouncing back and forth, questioning how he should go along with this interaction and what he was supposed to do by the warrior code. most of the things he had spat in the toms direction had been lies, he wouldnt attack a cat on the border unprovoked, he didnt think it was right that they were living in segregated clans and only allowed to interact once a moon..but to the other tom it was real, and if it was real to him it would be real for palepaw if she ever found out. and he didnt want to lose her as a friend.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 13th, 2024, 03:16 PM

Racconwhisker
-Male Shc Warrior-

Raccoonwhisker was taken aback by Jayfrost's response and felt a twinge of embarrassment and irritation. Who does he think he's talking to? He thought to himself. Raccoonwhisker gathered his composure and responded, " Me? A weirdo? You should pay more attention to yourself, buddy."

After an intense glaring session, Raccoonwhisker studied Jayfrost's injuries. "Besides, what happened to you anyway? Got into a fight?" he asked. Well, of course, stupid! Nobody justs magically wakes up with a toughened-up leg and a missing eye. Unless of course, your unlucky. Or stupid. Even Racconwhisker knew it wasn't wise to threaten to kill someone while being injured. Maybe he is stupid.

@alec |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; March 13th, 2024 at 03:17 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 04:12 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Racconwhisker
-Male Shc Warrior-

Raccoonwhisker was taken aback by Jayfrost's response and felt a twinge of embarrassment and irritation. Who does he think he's talking to? He thought to himself. Raccoonwhisker gathered his composure and responded, " Me? A weirdo? You should pay more attention to yourself, buddy."

After an intense glaring session, Raccoonwhisker studied Jayfrost's injuries. "Besides, what happened to you anyway? Got into a fight?" he asked. Well, of course, stupid! Nobody justs magically wakes up with a toughened-up leg and a missing eye. Unless of course, your unlucky. Or stupid. Even Racconwhisker knew it wasn't wise to threaten to kill someone while being injured. Maybe he is stupid.

@alec |

a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"immediatly assuming i was watching you sounds pretty weird to me" he huffed, rolling his eyes "i was simply doing what was my duty, keep the border clean of scum" perhaps that was a bit harsh, but raccoonwhisker had decided to act like a moron so it wasnt his fault he had to be mean to him.
"no i woke up like this. what do you mean 'did you get into a fight' well yeah duh" he rolled his eyes, "seems like you live under a rock, where would i have gotten injured the past few moons..oh let me think, perhaps the star forsaken raid. bumblestar herself to be precise. genuinely, where had this cat been, riverclan hadnt attended the gathering immediatly after the raid but bumblestar didnt seem like the kind of cat to keep a raid secret.

━━━━━━━━
Old March 13th, 2024, 05:04 PM

Racconwhisker
-male shc warrior-

Raccoonwhisker appeared perplexed. "A raid? When did it happen? Why did Thunderclan raid Riverclan? Or was it the other way around? Honestly, I couldn't care less," he muttered. "I apologize, but Shadowclan does not meddle in other clan's affairs as Riverclan does, so most of us had no idea about this raid," he added with confidence. Nonetheless, a nagging doubt remained at the back of his mind. What if everyone else knew about it except him? Was he the only one kept in the dark? Am I just being foolish, or is there something they are not telling me? He wondered silently.

His tail began to twitch again, a clear sign that he was feeling embarrassed or queasy. "Well, I have to give you some credit. You supposedly fought Bumblestar and lived to tell the tale... But it's evident that you didn't win," Raccoonwhisker remarked. Perhaps he shouldn't have mentioned the last part. Or maybe Jayfrost was lying all along. He might have never fought Bumblestar, and the whole raid was just a fabrication. Raccoonwhisker knew many cats who would easily spout lies like this. Maybe Jayfrost was one of them.

But, why would Jayfrost lie like this? If he was even lying in the first place. To cover up Riverclan's intentions? Or just because he's embarrassed of a fight he just lost? Maybe he made some whole story to sound heroic or brave or something. Jayfrost sure seemed like the type of person to do that. At least, at first impression. Raccoonwhisker couldn't believe anything Jayfrost was saying. But, The Riverclanner did seem awfully trustworthy.

@Alex |

Old March 13th, 2024, 05:54 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Racconwhisker
-male shc warrior-

Raccoonwhisker appeared perplexed. "A raid? When did it happen? Why did Thunderclan raid Riverclan? Or was it the other way around? Honestly, I couldn't care less," he muttered. "I apologize, but Shadowclan does not meddle in other clan's affairs as Riverclan does, so most of us had no idea about this raid," he added with confidence. Nonetheless, a nagging doubt remained at the back of his mind. What if everyone else knew about it except him? Was he the only one kept in the dark? Am I just being foolish, or is there something they are not telling me? He wondered silently.

His tail began to twitch again, a clear sign that he was feeling embarrassed or queasy. "Well, I have to give you some credit. You supposedly fought Bumblestar and lived to tell the tale... But it's evident that you didn't win," Raccoonwhisker remarked. Perhaps he shouldn't have mentioned the last part. Or maybe Jayfrost was lying all along. He might have never fought Bumblestar, and the whole raid was just a fabrication. Raccoonwhisker knew many cats who would easily spout lies like this. Maybe Jayfrost was one of them.

But, why would Jayfrost lie like this? If he was even lying in the first place. To cover up Riverclan's intentions? Or just because he's embarrassed of a fight he just lost? Maybe he made some whole story to sound heroic or brave or something. Jayfrost sure seemed like the type of person to do that. At least, at first impression. Raccoonwhisker couldn't believe anything Jayfrost was saying. But, The Riverclanner did seem awfully trustworthy.

@Alex |

"are you kidding me? you cant tell me bumblestar didnt walk all over the place that gathering, we werent there who wouldve stopped her from really going all in" he huffed "and oh dont even get me started on 'shadowclan doesnt meddle in other clans affairs' as if we did anything but try to survive the past moons!" he was getting upset, riled up even, some shadowclan rat daring to mock them after they were all but left to die after losing both their leader and medicine cat and losing cats and resources to the raid.
"id like to see you fight bumblestar with half your vision and a broken leg and live to tell the tale." the tabby hissed, by this point he was sure he wouldve won again the shadowclanner in a fight anyway.

━━━━━━━━
Old March 13th, 2024, 06:08 PM

Racconwhisker
-Male shc warrior-

Raccoonwhisker narrowed his eyes as if he were studying Jayfrost. It seemed like his attempt to be nice had failed. It's hard to be nice when you're wrong and someone else is clearly right, he sighed. He decided to play the nice card one more time and said, "Well, I wouldn't be able to fight her if I had Starclan on my side. So, what you did was impressive." If you're telling the truth, and not spitting a bunch of lies.

He had already concluded that the raid was, in fact, real. But was it true that Jayfrost fought Bumblestar? Raccoonwhisker was still unsure. He wasn't good at tricking people into admitting lies, but he considered giving it a try.
"Did you take a life? Did you leave a mark?" he asked Jayfrost, sounding like a curious kit asking an elder for a story. His ears twitched with irritation.

@alec |

Last edited by Spookez.; March 13th, 2024 at 06:09 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 06:26 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Racconwhisker
-Male shc warrior-

Raccoonwhisker narrowed his eyes as if he were studying Jayfrost. It seemed like his attempt to be nice had failed. It's hard to be nice when you're wrong and someone else is clearly right, he sighed. He decided to play the nice card one more time and said, "Well, I wouldn't be able to fight her if I had Starclan on my side. So, what you did was impressive." If you're telling the truth, and not spitting a bunch of lies.

He had already concluded that the raid was, in fact, real. But was it true that Jayfrost fought Bumblestar? Raccoonwhisker was still unsure. He wasn't good at tricking people into admitting lies, but he considered giving it a try.
"Did you take a life? Did you leave a mark?" he asked Jayfrost, sounding like a curious kit asking an elder for a story. His ears twitched with irritation.

@alec |

jayfrost was suspicious of the sudden change in demeanour, no more snarky comments or heavy doubt in the toms voice without actually giving him the impression of having suddenly changed his mind for no apparent reason. but no snark meant less of a headache for jayfrost so who was he to complain, instead of actually stating his opinion he simply hummed in response.
the tabby huffed a laugh "heck no, shes like twice my size and age. she broke my leg, i took a chomp of her shoulder, thats it" he replied casually, as if he didnt almost die

━━━━━━━━
Old March 17th, 2024, 03:07 PM

Racconwhisker
-male shc warrior-

"Ouch, must have been painful." He mumbled. It sounded like Jayfrost could have easily been killed. Though it was a bit strange how he was causally mentioning a near-death experience as if it wasn't traumatizing. Maybe Jayfrost just had an overly high ego, or morals.
"So, who won?" Raccoon asked. But he already knew the answer.

@alec (Sorry for such a lazy and delayed post : < )

Old March 17th, 2024, 03:14 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Racconwhisker
-male shc warrior-

"Ouch, must have been painful." He mumbled. It sounded like Jayfrost could have easily been killed. Though it was a bit strange how he was causally mentioning a near-death experience as if it wasn't traumatizing. Maybe Jayfrost just had an overly high ego, or morals.
"So, who won?" Raccoon asked. But he already knew the answer.

@alec (Sorry for such a lazy and delayed post : < )

he huffed, jayfrost had gotten enough pity and lived through enough days in pain to slowly but surely get tired of hearing cats express their sympathy as if it actually did something for him.
"well, judging by the fact that i didnt kill her one should assume bumblestar did" he deadpanned, the fact that riverclan had no medicine cat or stable leader at the time were other factors but he kept quiet, no need to spread around how unstable riverclan had been and still was to a certain extend.
"but again, what in starclans name were you doing sleeping on the border" he internally cringed at his own use of starclan, screw them, dead and useless, every single one of them.

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; March 17th, 2024 at 03:15 PM.