Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 11:50 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 11:46 AM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:41 AM
Art competition!
Last post by paris
Today 11:37 AM
Hunting Training Wanted!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:34 AM

Old March 21st, 2024, 09:56 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by {DaisyMist} View Post
Hi! I'm Mossyoak.

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 4 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit tilted his head a bit, flicking one of his rabbit-like ears in curiousity. Mossyoak's response was a bit short, normally cats responded more than just there names, like 'How are you?' and the less fortunate answer, 'Not right now, Rabbitkit, maybe later?' No matter, maybe the warrior was just shy and didn't know what to say, no worries because Rabbitkit has enough words wanting to escape him for both of them. The kit began to bounce in place alightly, looking up at the warrior with wide, emerald eyes, "And I'm Rabbit-oh wait," The kit glanced away for a moment, stopping his hopping before returning as he was in just a few seconds, "I already said my name, oops! But do you wanna play hunting with me?"

The kit bounced back and dropped into what he thought was a good hunter's crouch before pouncing forward with a happy squeal. Rabbitkit tumbled back to his paws from the pounce and looked back to the warrior trying to gauge what the warrior thought of his technique. Though the kit thought a moment later, chasing rabbits seemed like more fun. "Actually let's chase rabbits, I am very fast! Can you be the rabbit?"

Rabbitkit gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old May 7th, 2024, 07:55 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Wormkit
| He/him | WC Kit | Moons: 1 | Purrks: One With The Warren |
“Born to worm, forced to cat”

Wormkit nodded to both Muddy and Sunny as they both understood that they were going for an adventure. Though Molekit had tried to get up and fell over right away. They couldn't just leave without all four of them coming along as Wormkit padded over to Molekit and used his tiny kitten teeth to try and grab the other kit by the scruff like he's seen other queens do. Regardless of the success, Wormkit took a few pawsteps back and gave the kit a nod. He was sure that she would be fine getting along now and if not hopefully the others would help her but for now Wormkit needed to lead them from the nursery and out into the camp where they could dig their way to better sleeping. With less bad noise and bad mess.

He purred, letting the loud rumble shake his little body, trying to attract his siblings' attentions with the loud noise being different from the rest of the queens and other kits. Wormkit then pointed a paw towards Molekit, "'elp! (help!) after making sure that Molekit was good to go, Wormkit turned and began to lead Dawnkit (Sunshinekit changed their name!), Mudkit, and Molekit from the place and out into the open. It was very, very bright and it was a different kind of loud and messy and Wormkit couldn't figure out if it was a bad kind or not.

His green eyes paid no mind to the bigger cats around the open space and instead moved over to a more empty space off to the side under a big tree that was in the shade. That was a good spot, yes, yes! He turned back to his siblings and pointed a paw, a bit more shaky while he was trying to balance on three paws instead of four so he quickly dropped the pointing paw back down. That was the perfect place for their new home, yes, yes! A new den, yes, yes! The kit began to pad over to the space and made it into the lush grass that was very cushiony underneath his paws. Yes, yes! Very good, amazing, stellar, good nest place.

"Here." This was a good place for a new home for Muddy, Dawny, and Moe! Moe, Worm, Muddy, Dawny, what good names, what good sounds. No mess and no loud, good good yes. Wormkit padded over to the roots of the tree and the grass was caught in his kitten claws. He lifted his paws and some of the grass came up with it and boom idea! This kitten is no longer head empty for his head is now dig, dig, dig, tear, tear, tear, nest, nest, nest. With little care for the way the green grass and later brown dirt stained his light red and white fur. Soon after taking some long moments to get his paws to catch on the grass and tear it up, soil appeared. Wormkit was tunnel vision-ed on the task of digging.

The soil slowly let up but his paws and legs were hurting now and Wormkit fell back to sit on his haunches. Glaring wide green eyes down at his stained paws and forearms, why did they hurt? They had much nest to still dig, dig, dig. He looked up to see what his siblings were doing now, unsure if he could get himself to continue digging with how tired he was getting.
[ @Epiales - Dawnkit | @rubberRatroom - Molekit | @Lightningpaw666 ]
[ Note: Sunshinekit is now Dawnkit! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]