Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:26 PM
Wheel of Misfortune Purrks
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:49 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 09:33 PM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:51 PM

Old November 30th, 2023, 08:19 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Birdsnow Surrogate Finder

— @poppy. is this still open?
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; November 30th, 2023 at 08:19 PM.
Old December 10th, 2023, 04:26 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5N0W_5H43 View Post

— @poppy. is this still open?
yep!
Old December 10th, 2023, 04:53 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!

temptation. . . hm

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old December 10th, 2023, 05:39 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!

Default [rw] are you a good man?

it's always been hard to tell what riverclan's stoic sleuth is thinking; what he feels; who he hates. suffice to say, birdsnow has no idea what to expect when the two get to talking on a patrol together. his initial disliking for the inexperienced deputy has slowly begun to melt into something a bit more tolerating. well, she isn't insufferable and she isn't stupid.

in fact, he can't help but find that they keep ending up having to work together. enough so that he'd almost call her an acquaintance. a rare title for rushwater to award.

so, one fateful night rears its head where birdsnow and rushwater are out patrolling the outsider borders in wake of the current rise in loners and kittypets trespassing. its a cold night (cold as any other in this damn winter) and to keep their minds off the chill, they get to talking.

it comes up, somehow, that birdsnow might consider finding a surrogate for her kits. rushwater gives a noncommittal offer if she decides to go through with her plan, as riverclan could always use more kits to pad out the nursery, and birdsnow seems rather passionate about the idea. plus, rushwater already has his paws too full to accidentally catch feelings for just about anyone, and has little regard for blood relationships. there would be no worry about him wanting to be the father, not even slightly.

birdsnow and rushwater friendship arc?? he'd be like the really stoic/intimidating uncle to the kits, plus he's currently in the process of adopting a little menace of his own (@/micanomancy's eaglekit) who could get right along with the litter as their adopted niece!

rush is currently 30 moons if i'm doing my math right?

you know him, riverclan's cynical and stoic sleuth who can't help but do everything he can for his clan. despite his initial impression of birdsnow, she's earned his respect quite a bit already and that means he's probably willing to begin being more open with her. if it helps riverclan, he's willing to do just about anything.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old December 11th, 2023, 07:56 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Is this still open? @clarice.
Old December 11th, 2023, 07:58 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

placeholder?
Old December 16th, 2023, 08:26 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Default Re: [rw] are you a good man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

it's always been hard to tell what riverclan's stoic sleuth is thinking; what he feels; who he hates. suffice to say, birdsnow has no idea what to expect when the two get to talking on a patrol together. his initial disliking for the inexperienced deputy has slowly begun to melt into something a bit more tolerating. well, she isn't insufferable and she isn't stupid.

in fact, he can't help but find that they keep ending up having to work together. enough so that he'd almost call her an acquaintance. a rare title for rushwater to award.

so, one fateful night rears its head where birdsnow and rushwater are out patrolling the outsider borders in wake of the current rise in loners and kittypets trespassing. its a cold night (cold as any other in this damn winter) and to keep their minds off the chill, they get to talking.

it comes up, somehow, that birdsnow might consider finding a surrogate for her kits. rushwater gives a noncommittal offer if she decides to go through with her plan, as riverclan could always use more kits to pad out the nursery, and birdsnow seems rather passionate about the idea. plus, rushwater already has his paws too full to accidentally catch feelings for just about anyone, and has little regard for blood relationships. there would be no worry about him wanting to be the father, not even slightly.

birdsnow and rushwater friendship arc?? he'd be like the really stoic/intimidating uncle to the kits, plus he's currently in the process of adopting a little menace of his own (@/micanomancy's eaglekit) who could get right along with the litter as their adopted niece!

rush is currently 30 moons if i'm doing my math right?

you know him, riverclan's cynical and stoic sleuth who can't help but do everything he can for his clan. despite his initial impression of birdsnow, she's earned his respect quite a bit already and that means he's probably willing to begin being more open with her. if it helps riverclan, he's willing to do just about anything.

after some deliberation, I've decided to go with Rush!!! I adore him so much and I really like the ideas you have!! I'll hit you up when Bird's ready to talk to him about childrennn!!