Old September 16th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
(It's fine <3)

Sweetkit grinned excitedly, making herself remain quiet as she hid behind a stone large enough to conceal her rather small body. She crouched and tried to keep her fur as flat as possible, biting her bottom lip a bit so that she didn't make any loud noises that would give away her spot. She heard Pebblekit counting and curled her tail around her paws.
"Six... Seven... erm.. Eight! Nine.. Ten!" The kitten bounced to his paws in an unusual burst of energy, tail shooting straight up into the air. Each trot of his paws against the den floor coursed a spark of excitement through his pelt, large hazel eyes attempted to scan the darkened nursery. He was looking for any sign of Sweetkit's pelt - following her scent would seem like cheating and he wasn't that great with his nose yet anyway. Carefully, Pebblekit weaved around a few nearby queens, poking his tiny head around to gaze at their nests with expectation, though the small she-kit seemed nowhere to be found. "Sweetkit, I'm gonna find you!" He squealed with joy, continuing his mad search for her. Look over there, check under this moss... It seemed like he had looked everywhere! She couldn't have gone far! His hopes were a bit dashed, though Pebblekit remained determined to find his new friend. Eyes trailed onto a large rock that was nearby to where he had been counting. He hadn't checked there yet, what was the harm? A mischievous grin played on his maw and the kitten crouched down low and began to slink forward, belly fur and tail unceremoniously dragging along the soil. "Sweetkit....." He taunted playfully, continuing his small trek towards the rock, stopping only to peek around and find Sweetkit's backside, her tail curled against her body. With a victorious mewl, Pebblekit launched himself at the she-kit, swatting playfully at her back.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 17th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Silver Fishie @Spikes

Darkmoon looked between the kits. They were each growing quickly, Oakkit already picking up speech and the other two were moving a bit more. She knew she would miss this and she knew that Oakpelt would regret not coming to see them, but he would one day. They just needed to get big and strong so she can show them off their father who she knew would be proud. "Your father would be so happy to hear you talk, Oakkit. Seeing you move around would just elate him too, Birchkit," she spoke quietly, nuzzling each kit individually. She nuzzled Acornkit closer to her, sensing his want to sleep more.

~~~

Oakkit let out a small purr at his mother's nuzzle, however, he had given Birchkit an irritated shove just beforehand. He could've been sleeping still! No matter, they would have the rest of the morning to nap, he just hoped Birchkit would stop moving for once.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 17th, 2018, 09:13 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Acornkit could feel his mother urge him closer to her, and he happily complied, letting his fuzzy forehead press gently into Darkmoon’s chest. It was like a pillow of what the nest was made of, moss, but even softer with the layer of spongey fur surrounding him and tickling his nose. Letting out a soft, inaudible mewl, Acornkit then sneezed as a tendril of black fluff tickled his dark colored nose. When his mother spoke, Acornkit tried to make sense of the meows and purrs coming from deep inside mother’s chest and going up into her throat. “Oakkit?” Acornkit murmured drowsily, his twin-like pelt to his father shifting slightly as he uncovered his muzzle from the mountain of fluff to gaze around the nest. It was strange, trying to speak, and his tongue felt tingly all over as it hit the buds of his front fangs, the sharp points crisp like a needle but thin like a reed. His green eyes fluttering, Acornkit quickly decided who was who.
Birchkit. Oakkit.
Acornkit was himself, he knew that, and then there was Oakkit and Birchkit, both his brothers. He watched as Oakkit shoved Birchkit a tiny bit, and Acornkit blinked in response hazily as he noticed his brother’s interactions.
Darkmoon.
His thoughts grew lazy once more, and Acornkit curled up tighter to press his spine up near Oakkit. It felt all warm and cozy with his mother, Birchkit, Oakkit, and himself all snuggled up together. While the soft purrs from each of them were also comforting, it was much better of a noise compared to the sharp meows earlier.

@Spikes @Suspiciousmindz

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; September 17th, 2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old September 17th, 2018, 10:35 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Suspiciousmindz | @Silver Fishie ||

Still feeling little pangs of guilt ebb through him, he'd half expected the shove from Oakkit, though still squeaked in surprise. He simply fluffed himself up afterwards, content to simply curl up in his mother's fur despite the itch to stretch his legs. It was a shame that he couldn't speak as well as his brother, though he knew how to distinguish their names. Birchkit was more observant than he was outgoing, even if he was aching to use his paws. He didn't really need to speak just yet, being safely surrounded by two little balls of fur and a very big ball of fur. They knew him, he didn't need to verbally explain anything. Hearing his voice, the kit's eyes widened with curiosity, wondering if he'd ever see this 'Oakpelt' she liked to talk about.

The little tom's attention had soon shifted to that of his brother, as his first words were murmured. Birchkit assumed those were his first words, he'd never heard much from Acornkit, in all honesty. Oakkit had a tendency to steal the show with his fancy talking skills, while his other brother just liked to sleep. Still looking towards his now-speaking brother, Birchkit rested his head on his paws, the rest of his body curling into a little ball like the cats that surrounded him.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Spikes @Silver Fishie
[we should age them]

Darkmoon looked between the kittens as they started to settle down again, however a smile crossed her face as a second kitten began to talk. "Yes, yes! Acornkit, Oakkit is your brother," she spoke somewhat slowly, purring a little as she gazed at the little kit. She was happy they were starting to learn words and who each other are. She gave Acornkit a small lick. "Your father would be so happy. He'll come to visit soon, I know he will," she spoke in full confidence. "He loves you just as much as I love you three," she spoke quieter.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:31 PM
IvyKit

My Mood: Angelic

Ivy Kit looks around desperatley for her mother. She is scared, wet, cold, and hungry. She mews loudly in desperation. The cut across her eye still bleeding. Finally, the new queen, DappleTail turns to notice the small weak kit, she gasps in shock.
"what happened to your poor eye IvyKit?!"
DappleTail starts to lick IvyKit in a motherly fashion. IvyKit stutters and shakes, trying to get the freezing water from the river to stop clinging on to her pelt. IvyKit looks up at the queen and hesitantly explains her fall in the river. A few minuter later HeatherFur comes in the nursery to apply cobwebs on IvyKits wound. There is no infection but as time passes she is sure to develop a scar.

Since Ivy Kit has no mother yet, she has to rely on the other queens to assist her and care for her until IvyKit can get a mother. Because the other queens are always caring for her she haas become accidently popular.
Old January 7th, 2019, 11:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ RiverClan has returned home, and all roleplays can be resumed as normal. ]
Old January 10th, 2019, 11:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@bobtail

The small brown furred tom kit stood up his blue eyes wide with wonder as he still was amazed at the world as it was, the nursery was so big. He hadn’t left the nursery before so he didn’t know just how big Riverclan was and how small the nursery was, but he was excited. He tried to remember all the names he had learned over the past few days My mother is Honeybee, my father who is in Starclan is Bigheart, I have sisters named Dawnkit, Seedkit, and oh what’s her name! Oh and a brother named Emberkit... what is my sister’s name it starts with an M...what is it...right Meadowkit....I probably should get to know they some.... Sunflowerkit got to his feel and looked around before his gaze fell on Dawnkit,” Hi Dawnkit!” He chirped still excited and a bit nervous. Why do I have a she-cats name, no other tom is named after a flower. Lucky Emberkit getting a tom name...
——————————— @Miss Bliss

Honeybee sat in the nursery looking at her five kits happily Sunflowerkit is with me, and Meadowkit are together, and Seedkit is with me... she stared at Seedkit,” Hello sweetie, how are you doing?” She asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 10th, 2019 at 11:28 AM.
Old January 10th, 2019, 11:41 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowkapi View Post
@bobtail

The small brown furred tom kit stood up his blue eyes wide with wonder as he still was amazed at the world as it was, the nursery was so big. He hadn’t left the nursery before so he didn’t know just how big Riverclan was and how small the nursery was, but he was excited. He tried to remember all the names he had learned over the past few days My mother is Honeybee, my father who is in Starclan is Bigheart, I have sisters named Dawnkit, Seedkit, and oh what’s her name! Oh and a brother named Emberkit... what is my sister’s name it starts with an M...what is it...right Meadowkit....I probably should get to know they some.... Sunflowerkit got to his feel and looked around before his gaze fell on Dawnkit,” Hi Dawnkit!” He chirped still excited and a bit nervous. Why do I have a she-cats name, no other tom is named after a flower. Lucky Emberkit getting a tom name...
——————————— @Miss Bliss

Honeybee sat in the nursery looking at her five kits happily Sunflowerkit is with me, and Meadowkit are together, and Seedkit is with me... she stared at Seedkit,” Hello sweetie, how are you doing?” She asked
Seedkit opened her eyes and glanced blindly at her mother as she heard her voice. The kitten snuggled closer to her to keep warm. "Im good mama. Just a little cold.", she meowed, fluffing up her fur.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 10th, 2019, 04:03 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowkapi View Post
@bobtail

Dawnkit was sat at the edge of the nest she shared with her mother and siblings, watching the other cats in the nursery talk and play with the kind of interest only a kit could truly harness. All these families are so close... she mused thoughtfully. Are they just like that right away, or do they have to get to know each other first? Mother doesn't know me, but she loves me, and I love her... hm, weird. Her green eyes were wide and round and bright with a curiosity that had taken up all of her attention. This meant that the voice suddenly speaking up beside her was unpleasantly startling, eliciting a small squeak from the ginger she-kit, who hopped to her paws and stared at her brother in surprise. "Sunflowerkit!" she huffed, internally proud of herself for remembering his name (names were hard). "You made me jump."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"