Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:34 AM

Old November 26th, 2023, 07:49 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

ALL PUNISHMENTS WILL BE DUE 12/06!
FAILURE TO REPORT WILL RESULT IN MORE SEVERE PUNISHMENT!
All cats are to report to Tansypaw with their findings!

---

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
112/200

---

After last time she feels a bit more confident dishing out punishments. Was she also a bit fueled by spite and bitterness? A little bit. These cats needed to understand that patrols weren't some game or a joke. Having these herbs could mean life or death for certain cats. Clearing her throat, she speaks with conviction, brows furrowed in irritation.

"Alright. Listen up. I ain't gonna say this twice. Shellwhisker ( @paris ), and Bluebellpaw ( @Spartan-117 ). You failed to report to me, even though some of your patrol mates did... So you're gonna go out again and actually bring back what I ask for."

She hated being so strict, especially with cats older than her but... What else could she do? They needed these herbs more than anything before the frost killed everything off for the season.

"This time I'm asking for you to bring back something else, seeing as Rushwater brought back everything I asked for the first time. You two will be looking for marigold, cobwebs, and sticks. I sure hope that you know what cobwebs and sticks look like. Marigolds have bright yellow or orange petals and green stems. They can either smell really sweet or sour. It may be a little tough to find marigold this time of year but do your best. If ya can't find any, bring back as many cobwebs and sticks as you can. Now go on."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !

Last edited by silver.; November 26th, 2023 at 07:50 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 05:08 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
[ah, sorry abt that !! mustve slipped throught the cracks, disregard this punishment <33]
<3 ty

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 27th, 2023, 06:45 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

---

112/200

---

After last time she feels a bit more confident dishing out punishments. Was she also a bit fueled by spite and bitterness? A little bit. These cats needed to understand that patrols weren't some game or a joke. Having these herbs could mean life or death for certain cats. Clearing her throat, she speaks with conviction, brows furrowed in irritation.

"Alright. Listen up. I ain't gonna say this twice. Shellwhisker ( @paris ), and Bluebellpaw ( @Spartan-117 ). You failed to report to me, even though some of your patrol mates did... So you're gonna go out again and actually bring back what I ask for."

She hated being so strict, especially with cats older than her but... What else could she do? They needed these herbs more than anything before the frost killed everything off for the season.

"This time I'm asking for you to bring back something else, seeing as Rushwater brought back everything I asked for the first time. You two will be looking for marigold, cobwebs, and sticks. I sure hope that you know what cobwebs and sticks look like. Marigolds have bright yellow or orange petals and green stems. They can either smell really sweet or sour. It may be a little tough to find marigold this time of year but do your best. If ya can't find any, bring back as many cobwebs and sticks as you can. Now go on."

Shellwhisker

TW: Shellwhisker is in a foul mood. Be careful what you say, or else she will snap back harshly with something she doesn´t mean.

Shellwhisker´s ice blue eyes widened. ´´What?!´´ She hissed. Her tail bushed up instantly in anger. Grumbling, she headed towards the camp entrance. ´´I know what marigold, cobwebs and sticks look like!´´ The golden-brown and white pseudo-tabby she-cat snapped back at the medicine cat apprentice. If cats ask about her foul mood, it will be Tansypaw´s fault. ´´Come on, Bluebellpaw. We´re not wasting time. If Tansypaw wants to be a fish-brain, then let her.´´

[ I actually requested an extension this morning. I knew the due date was yesterday, however, I WAS GROUNDED ALL WEEK. I DID NOT HAVE MY COMPUTER. Please take notice of that.

Shellwhisker is currently a warrior of RiverClan!

Even red understood that. I cannot control my mother´s actions.

@Spartan-117 [ Bluebellpaw ]

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus [ Weaseltooth, accompanying Shellwhisker ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; November 27th, 2023 at 11:53 AM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 07:55 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
ALL PUNISHMENT PATROLS WILL BE DUE 12/01
failure to report back a second time may result in more severe consequences

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Tail flicking wit annoyance, Larkstar made her way to the clearing to hand out punishments for patrols that had still yet to report back to her - hell, she didn't even know if they'd gone out in the first place!! How hard was it to mark some borders or hunt some prey? It may have been almost Leaf-Bare, but this was ridiculous.

"Echoheart [ @Swiftheart <3 ], Antlerblizzard [ @lem~ ], Treepaw [ @Sunii ]! You were tasked with marking our WindClan border but I never heard back from you - go out and do it again."

"Birdsnow [ @poppy ], please go with Troutpaw [ @hawkboi ] to mark our ShadowClan border. There was another warrior who was supposed to be on that patrol that didn't report back but they're nowhere to be seen."

"Koiviolet [ @peach ], Frostpaw [ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus ], you were meant to try your paw at hunting at Lionsbeach and you didn't report back to me. The Clan needs food, and I expect you to bring some back this time. Falconfrost [ @The_Pirate_Queen ] is going to accompany you out to the territory for this hunt because he thought it was a good idea to leave all his patrol's hunting to an apprentice."

"Rabbitwhistle [ @furrensic ], go back out hunting with Moonfoot [ @leopardsnow ] at Rugged Range... just bring back something the clan can eat."
That all dealt with, Lark huffed in annoyance and sat in spot to make sure all the punishment patrols went out to do their damn jobs.
(ahh,my bad! I thought furrensic would make a starter and mention...
I'll go to rugged range rn, but it takes awhile cause im grounded and slipping onto WCO through a school device. apologies! :runs: )
Old November 27th, 2023, 09:36 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

---

112/200

---

Bluebellpaw

His mouth falls open and tears well in his eyes. He then nods his head. Marigold... Sticks and cobwebs. sounds easy enough- He then looks at Tansypaw and meekly apologizes before he heads out to the territory and he starts to sniff the ground. He quickly finds a few sticks and he then puts them in a place easy to remember.

(+2 sticks!)

He then continues walking and sniffing. He then halts when he sees some orange-yellow flowers. He sniffs it and he leans closer - it smells so good... But then he stops and tilts his head. that is not what Tansypaw wants, is it-? He asks before he sniffs it again and a bug flies into his nose. He starts sneezing repeatedly and backs away from the flower before he sees a silky-white-silver thing in a bush by his face. He then carefully starts to gather the cobwebs and then smiles slightly.

(+three cobwebs!)

Bluebellpaw feels happy with himself, so he heads back and grabs his sticks before he starts to come to Tansypaw. He stops in front of her and places the herbs and stuff down. "I-is that better?" He mews. "I found a flower like the marigold, but I wasn't sure if it was it - it smelled really sweet, though - but a bug flew at me and it stung me here on my nose." He sniffs. He can barely smell now- "But I am fine."

#babyblue

((so sorry about the delay in this! I was out for the Thanksgiving Break-))

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 27th, 2023, 10:26 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Quote:

---

112/200

---

"Tansypaw, ma'am..." Charredpaw meowed. "I'd like to accompany miss Shellwhisker on her punishment patrol to ensure she collects the correct herbs." He seemed polite enough. What a sweet boy.
||Okay, so this is Charredpaw calmly volunteering to go out with Shellwhisker to assist her. I would've had weaseltooth silently off soulkit in the background but that can wait until the clearing is a bit emptier and it's somewhere no body else has been.||
Old November 27th, 2023, 10:34 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:

---

112/200

---

"Oy Tansypaw! I wanna go with 'em!" Weaseltooth's gruff voice suddenly sliced through the air before he bounded over. "I've been meaning to get away from camp for a while. This patrol will be good for me!"
Old November 27th, 2023, 10:37 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:
ALL PUNISHMENT PATROLS WILL BE DUE 12/01
failure to report back a second time may result in more severe consequences

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Tail flicking wit annoyance, Larkstar made her way to the clearing to hand out punishments for patrols that had still yet to report back to her - hell, she didn't even know if they'd gone out in the first place!! How hard was it to mark some borders or hunt some prey? It may have been almost Leaf-Bare, but this was ridiculous.

"Echoheart [ @Swiftheart <3 ], Antlerblizzard [ @lem~ ], Treepaw [ @Sunii ]! You were tasked with marking our WindClan border but I never heard back from you - go out and do it again."

"Birdsnow [ @poppy ], please go with Troutpaw [ @hawkboi ] to mark our ShadowClan border. There was another warrior who was supposed to be on that patrol that didn't report back but they're nowhere to be seen."

"Koiviolet [ @peach ], Frostpaw [ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus ], you were meant to try your paw at hunting at Lionsbeach and you didn't report back to me. The Clan needs food, and I expect you to bring some back this time. Falconfrost [ @The_Pirate_Queen ] is going to accompany you out to the territory for this hunt because he thought it was a good idea to leave all his patrol's hunting to an apprentice."

"Rabbitwhistle [ @furrensic ], go back out hunting with Moonfoot [ @leopardsnow ] at Rugged Range... just bring back something the clan can eat."
That all dealt with, Lark huffed in annoyance and sat in spot to make sure all the punishment patrols went out to do their damn jobs.
Suddenly, a familiar trio of kits padded over. " miss Larkstar!" Soulkit meowed."What are you doing? Can we help? When are we gonna become apprentices?" DARN THESE KITS AND THEIR INCESSANT QUERIES!!!
Old November 27th, 2023, 02:17 PM
The forgetful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Shellwhisker

TW: Shellwhisker is in a foul mood. Be careful what you say, or else she will snap back harshly with something she doesn´t mean.

Shellwhisker´s ice blue eyes widened. ´´What?!´´ She hissed. Her tail bushed up instantly in anger. Grumbling, she headed towards the camp entrance. ´´I know what marigold, cobwebs and sticks look like!´´ The golden-brown and white pseudo-tabby she-cat snapped back at the medicine cat apprentice. If cats ask about her foul mood, it will be Tansypaw´s fault. ´´Come on, Bluebellpaw. We´re not wasting time. If Tansypaw wants to be a fish-brain, then let her.´´

[ I actually requested an extension this morning. I knew the due date was yesterday, however, I WAS GROUNDED ALL WEEK. I DID NOT HAVE MY COMPUTER. Please take notice of that.

Even red understood that. I cannot control my mother´s actions.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus [ Weaseltooth, accompanying Shellwhisker ]

Weaseltooth padded over. "I don't care if I wasn't part of the patrol originally, I'm coming too. I need some time out of the camp before all the reminders that sootpelt was exiled get to me."
Old November 27th, 2023, 02:41 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
Weaseltooth padded over. "I don't care if I wasn't part of the patrol originally, I'm coming too. I need some time out of the camp before all the reminders that sootpelt was exiled get to me."

Shellwhisker

TW: Shellwhisker is in a foul mood. Be careful what you say.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus [ Weaseltooth ]
Shellwhisker´s ears perked up at the sound of Weaseltooth´s voice. She looked over at him, her ice-blue eyes softening. Shellwhisker brushed her muzzle against his affectionately and, without speaking, slipped through the entrance / exit to the patrol place, looking behind to make sure that Weaseltooth and Bluebellpaw were following. Shellwhisker slowed her pace to match Weaseltooth´s stride for stride. ´´I´m sorry for snapping back there,´´ She murmured. ´´It´s just....stupid acts like that furiate me, as you know.´´ Shellwhisker nodded at Bluebellpaw. ´´You go on ahead. I´d like to speak with Weaseltooth alone. Whenever you return to camp, tell Tansypaw and Falconfeather that Weaseltooth has come with us and that we will be back shortly after you.´´

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector