Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Redwater Art requests
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:38 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 02:37 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 02:37 PM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 02:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2018, 12:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Leafshadow hesitated before saying, "aren't you going to put up a fight? Get up and fight instead of sitting there like a helpless kittypet." She couldn't kill a cat, much less one who was unable to fight. She wouldn't fight a cat unless they were going to fight back. "Are you going to get up or not, cat?" Leafshadow said impatiently. She was still frozen in place, unmoving. As soon as the other cat made a move, she would fight again. But if the she-cat couldn't fight, Leafshadow would leave her opponent to tend to her injuries, and hopefully would be unable to fight any longer.
Rileyflower ears twitched and her eyes narrowed but smirked she stood up on her paws and gathered her strength " oh? Sorry sugar but didn't you want to ' feed my paws to the foxes?' Ah do hope I heard ya correctly " she meowed half sarcastically she started to circle leafshadow " and for your information ah was an X -kittypet !" she hissed she felt a growl escape her throat she crouched and a angry meow could be heard her tail was swaying back and forth her eyes scanned leafshadow and charged at her then leapt up in the air lunging at the windclanner.Her claws sharpened it kinda felt like she was flying almost she had a small smile feeling the wind against her fur but narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth focusing on the battle .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 20th, 2018 at 12:37 PM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 12:41 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Panic. Pure fright coursed through the calico tabby. Windclan and Shadowclan were attacking her clan! Tawnystream was utterly terrified. She was worried about where her sisters were or where Dayhum was at. Was he faring well if he was engaged in battle? A lot of thoughts went through her brain, it was hard to focus on one small detail. It was also hard to keep calm in this situation. Her amber optics gazed about the clearing worriedly. Claws unsheathed digging into the surface of the terrain she was standing on. She let out a slow deep breath. You can do this, Tawnystream. She told herself, more or less trying to soothe her own mind. The Thunderclan cat looked around nervously, cautious of any other felines trying to come and attack her. She wasn't fully prepared but she was ready enough to defend herself, more or less.
[OPEN!]
Starlingclaw ran about the battle, and found herself smack into a shecat. The shecat’s orange eyes looked down at her, and Starlingclaw remembered this cat. Tawnystream! Starlingclaw bent down, hissing. She crouched low, and sprung. Her tail flicking and eyes narrowed, she attempted to bowl the shecat over. She might miss, a thought that floated through her head

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 20th, 2018, 12:44 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Pumpkinstripe attempted to back away, but he failed in doing so. He then growled, and attempted to attack the other cat.
Silverscar got low and he was ready o strike out at the other cat like a snake.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rileyflower ears twitched and her eyes narrowed but smirked she stood up on her paws and gathered her strength " oh? Sorry sugar but didn't you want to ' feed my paws to the foxes?' Ah do hope I heard ya correctly " she meowed half sarcastically she started to circle leafshadow " and for your information ah was an X -kittypet !" she hissed she felt a growl escape her throat she crouched and a angry meow could be heard her tail was swaying back and forth her eyes scanned leafshadow and charged at her then leapt up in the air lunging at the windclanner.Her claws sharpened it kinda felt like she was flying almost she had a small smile feeling the wind against her fur but narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth focusing on the battle .
Suprised, Leafshadow cried out as the cat collided with her and she tumbled to the ground. Dragging herself back up, Leafshadow yelled, "I don't kill innocent cats, unlike some of you! And does your 'clan' really believe that you're always going to be loyal to them? Doesn't this battle scare you, kittypet? You should run back home to your twolegs, where you belong." Leafshadow's eyes flashed with anger and she propelled herself into the air with her back paws, leaping at Rileyflower. She opened her mouth and prepared to sink her teeth into the other cat's flesh. Leafshadow didn't want to kill the other cat, just scare her away. She hoped to scare Rileyflower into tunning away with not only battle, but also cutting remarks.
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Suprised, Leafshadow cried out as the cat collided with her and she tumbled to the ground. Dragging herself back up, Leafshadow yelled, "I don't kill innocent cats, unlike some of you! And does your 'clan' really believe that you're always going to be loyal to them? Doesn't this battle scare you, kittypet? You should run back home to your twolegs, where you belong." Leafshadow's eyes flashed with anger and she propelled herself into the air with her back paws, leaping at Rileyflower. She opened her mouth and prepared to sink her teeth into the other cat's flesh. Leafshadow didn't want to kill the other cat, just scare her away. She hoped to scare Rileyflower into tunning away with not only battle, but also cutting remarks.
Rileyflowers ears pinned down in sadness her eyes showed it to but she shook her head and bared her teeth " yes , yes I'm afraid I'm afraid of this war ah would be lying to myself and others to say I'm not ! But a real warrior would defend its clan !! ah made my choice ah will defend my clan to the very end ah don't care if they don't think ah will be and ah ain't no killer that's for sure but there's a first time for everything . Ah don't belong there ah belong here with my brothers and sisters this is my home now! " she meowed loudly full with pride her tail was still lashing she was surprised at herself for saying those things but she will be loyal starclan please let thunderclan win this war and may starclan be with us in this battle ! she hissed but was wide eyed she ran to the left and gulped " and sugar were all born with the same blood kittypet or not " she added she aimed a paw at leafshadow

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 20th, 2018, 02:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo stuck out his tongue and giggled,"no you're too old!"

Why are they giggling and teasing in the middle of a war...? I can't even XD)
(I dunno. I decided Chameleonvine will go through an almost-death. Caliapaw’s knowledge better save her...I have small faith in a med. apprentice)
She smirked,” Sure...”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rileyflowers ears pinned down in sadness her eyes showed it to but she shook her head and bared her teeth " yes , yes I'm afraid I'm afraid of this war ah would be lying to myself and others to say I'm not ! But a real warrior would defend its clan !! ah made my choice ah will defend my clan to the very end ah don't care if they don't think ah will be and ah ain't no killer that's for sure but there's a first time for everything . Ah don't belong there ah belong here with my brothers and sisters this is my home now! " she meowed loudly full with pride her tail was still lashing she was surprised at herself for saying those things but she will be loyal starclan please let thunderclan win this war and may starclan be with us in this battle ! she hissed but was wide eyed she ran to the left and gulped " and sugar were all born with the same blood kittypet or not " she added she aimed a paw at leafshadow
Leafshadow tumbled to the ground, rolled up, and jumped back, Rileyflower's paw just grazing her. While she had mostly dodged the blow, it had hit her leg and sent a sharp pain traveling up her right shoulder. "You talk too much, kittypet," Leafshadow said simply and circled around the cat, limping. Her nose twitched and she attempted to jump on the cat, but fell as her legs suddenly became weak. Taking a deep breath, she pulled herself up and immediately lunged forward, bearing her teeth once again. She knew her strength was running low, but she was going to last as long as she could. I'm not gonna fail my clan. I'm not gonna. I can fight this cat, and I hope to StarClan I can win. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as she reached for the cat with her teeth. She quickly glanced at the small battles around her. Cats exchanging blows and bites. C'mon, WindClan. We can win this. I know we can, as long as we keep fighting.
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:30 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(I dunno. I decided Chameleonvine will go through an almost-death. Caliapaw’s knowledge better save her...I have small faith in a med. apprentice)
She smirked,” Sure...”
"What!?" Bingo asked, smiling.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
"What!?" Bingo asked, smiling.
Chameleonvine purred,” Your eyes are decieving your mouth.” She chuckled ignoring the battle, but keeping her ears alert for an attacker.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:44 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine purred,” Your eyes are decieving your mouth.” She chuckled ignoring the battle, but keeping her ears alert for an attacker.
"How?" He gasped as if he was amazed, then he grinned.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread