Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:11 PM

Old April 16th, 2020, 04:06 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Bumblebelly gave halfstone step a warm, welcoming grin. He paused to take in the others appearance; apparently all the cute cats of the forest seemed to be living in Riverclan. "Aye, I'm Bumblebelly!" A purr rumbled from his throat with ease. "Settling in well, actually. I mean, apart from the coyote bite and the demoted apprentice... otherwise I'm good!"

@Rainquail
So it was Bumblebelly! Cute name for a cute cat.
Halfstone beamed in return, quite glad Bumble took a moment to talk to him. "I'll bet that coyote's worse for wear," he comments, tone light hearted.
"Has any cat gotten the privilege to show you the territory yet?" He shifted, leaning foward just slightly and ears swiveling foward, giving his full attention.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 16th, 2020, 04:11 PM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @Loon +
Rainsplash was in the clearing. He was pretty shocked by the recent announcement, that he had gained an apprentice, being Loonpaw. Currently, he wondered where his apprentice was. He wanted to get started on the cat's training right away.

Loonpaw pulled herself from the apprentice's den and gave her pelt a shake, yawning widely. She had slept great, for what felt like the first time in moons! She had been sleeping alone for so long, she forgot the comfort of hearing other's breath and the warmth of other's pelts brushing against hers while they snoozed.

She started towards the fresh-kill pile before freezing, remembering what Fawnsqueal had taught her about the warrior code in their brief conversation when he had brought her to camp. Despite the hunger pangs, she knew she had to bring something back first, and, to her excitement, she spotted Rainsplash. She hadn't yet talked to him and hesitantly shifted her weight between her paws as she observed the black tom for a moment. What was he going to be like? Would he be welcoming, or wary, strict or laid-back? Only one way to find out, she figured and padded over to him, swallowing her anxiety and flashing a friendly smile at him.

"Hello!" She chirped, "I'm Loonpaw! Er, well, I guess you already know that then..."

[ @Splashy ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old April 16th, 2020, 04:11 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotuspaw looked around to find Petalwish and Halfstone. This was her first ever patrol. She was so excited.

@Rainquail
@riverripple
Halfstone approached the apprentice and glanced about for Petalwish. "Just waiting for the last patrol member, then?" He sat, not wanting to be on his paws more than he really needed. "First patrol, yeah? How are you feeling about it?" He could see the excitement in the way the apprentice looked about and anxiously fidgeted while they waited for the last warrior, but wanted to give her a chance to talk about it if she wanted.

@Riverriple

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 16th, 2020, 04:13 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

So it was Bumblebelly! Cute name for a cute cat.
Halfstone beamed in return, quite glad Bumble took a moment to talk to him. "I'll bet that coyote's worse for wear," he comments, tone light hearted.
"Has any cat gotten the privilege to show you the territory yet?" He shifted, leaning foward just slightly and ears swiveling foward, giving his full attention.

"Ah, I hope! Apparently I bumped my head after that, I don't remember too much... I think one or two free'd themselves from the mighty sting of Bumble!"
Bumblebelly suddenly felt shy; being the focus of attention made the tom fluster easily. He'd half expected Riverclan cats to turn their back on him, expel him for his Shadowclan heritage, but the warm welcome he'd received was a brilliant one.
"Well, one cat," He admitted with a small chuckle, "But he was unconscious for the whole tour!" And hanging from his jaws by the scruff, but Halfstone didn't need to know all the details.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 16th, 2020, 04:34 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
What a strange child. Why was he so quiet anyway? They certainly weren't going to complain, it was just out of the ordinary. A feather. Why a feather? And one he had seemed so infatuated with beforepaw no less. What were they supposed to do with a feather? They gently nudged it back in his direction with her nose, careful not to damage it in any way. He could keep his little toy.

"I don't have any use for a bird feather." they meowed. Hopefully, that would be enough to make him go away - just turn down his little... gift.

[ @S-oft ]
Tinypaw gave the elder a disheartened look. It wasn't often he was rejected but that was simply down to the small thing simply avoiding situations where rejection was a possibility. This other cat seemed nicer than whatever Bubblingbee but idea of having a nice elder in Riverclan was apparently a myth.
None the less, that wouldn't deter him from... a friendship? companionship with this lonesome looking feline? He wasn't quite sure, not yet.

Tinypaw picked the feather up. Instead of shuffling away or sulking in some remote corner of the clearing, he decided to get closer to this other. The black kitten laid besides her in the loaf position; front paws tucked under his fuzzed chest. Carefully, the feather was laid back down in front of him; always in reach of the retired warrior... incase they chased their mind.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 16th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Ravenpaw stretched out in the warm afternoon sun, letting the heat warm her belly. What a nice day.. @S-oft
Old April 16th, 2020, 05:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

How peculiar..

Lionstar wasn't sure how a handful of kits suddenly died to an illness, but he wasn't going to question it as he pulled the bodies out of the nursery and set them near the center of the camp. Who were these.. Tawnykit, Brightkit, Perchkit, Spottedkit, and ... ah yes, Russetkit. Great.

"Bitterthorn [ @shortstack], Bubblingbee [ @Zesty Mango], I have a job for you two! It appears some of our kittens seem to be victim to sudden kitten death syndrome," he liked to think that was the name for this unexpected sickness, "so they'll need to be buried, pronto. All of them.

"Sugarapple [ @vermin], I'm not quite ..familiar with kitten afflictions, but I would suggest making sure the other kittens seem fine. Losing five at once is.. unheard of.."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 16th, 2020, 05:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
How peculiar..

Lionstar wasn't sure how a handful of kits suddenly died to an illness, but he wasn't going to question it as he pulled the bodies out of the nursery and set them near the center of the camp. Who were these.. Tawnykit, Brightkit, Perchkit, Spottedkit, and ... ah yes, Russetkit. Great.

"Bitterthorn [ @shortstack], Bubblingbee [ @Zesty Mango], I have a job for you two! It appears some of our kittens seem to be victim to sudden kitten death syndrome," he liked to think that was the name for this unexpected sickness, "so they'll need to be buried, pronto. All of them.

"Sugarapple [ @vermin], I'm not quite ..familiar with kitten afflictions, but I would suggest making sure the other kittens seem fine. Losing five at once is.. unheard of.."
Bubblingbee glanced at Perchkit,” Shame...I was planning to become a warrior again to mentor Perchkit...At least that one went to Starclan, maybe the other ones, I don’t know the rest well.” she meowed, not aware that she full on insulted them. She picked up Perchkit’s limp body and sadly carried him to the burial grounds.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 16th, 2020, 06:03 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Bitterthorn

They didn't really know what to do about the small tom coming over and snuggling in or what to do about the feather. Denying his gift certainly did not get him to go away. But soon, Lionstar's voice caused their ears to perk up and hearing their own name caught their attention even more. They climbed to their paws, stretching the aching joints, and glancing briefly back at Tinypaw before turning to face their leader.

Five kits all at once? Nobody deserved to die that young. That... that was painful. It reminded them of their own kits. Stillborn, most of them. So young. So small. They shook their head. Now was not the time to think about that. Quietly, they grabbed two of the kittens by the scruff, sending a glare in Bubblingbee's direction all the while. They would come back and grab the other two after burying these. In the meantime, They would have a little chat with Bubblingbee about that comment just now.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:59 PM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

“I think you are.” Poppytwist looked at Lightfeather curiously. “That is what Lionstar said.” She then looked at Softpaw and Sleetpaw. “You too ready to go?”
@Flowstream @Dust @kittygirl