Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:40 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:24 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2023, 03:00 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Night Operations

Ravenpaw pranced on over.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old September 11th, 2023, 03:31 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Sunsetpaw**

The young gray and white apprentice blinked her eyes open as something roused her from her dream. Her head cocked, excitement quickly taking over her sleepiness from a moment before as she recognized Miss Star’s voice outside. It was dark outside but Miss Star was calling. It must be very important, and very exciting! Sunsetpaw jumped up and ran out of the apprentice den, stopping only when she mingled into the group of other apprentices and some warriors alongside Dawnstar. ”Ambush training!?” she mused quietly, her pale blue eyes wide with wonder. ”And fighting and frog hunting!?” She was right, this was for something both important and very exciting! She wiggled her paws under her as she waited for the next steps.

**Cougarivy**

The small enforcer commander yawned as she moved to the mouth of the medicine den as Dawnstar’s voice moved efficiently through the camp. She sat down, blinking, and watched the group of warriors and apprentices gathering around Dawnstar for her training. She waited. There seemed to be enough warriors attending but she decided to sit and watch until they either left with no need of her or she was beckoned to come for the extra eyes or paws.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 11th, 2023, 08:29 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharppaw waited as others began to gather around her. She had been the first to the clearing and sat awaiting orders.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 11th, 2023, 11:02 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Dogskull walked over.
Old September 12th, 2023, 03:16 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 2] - Inactive

Returning from the ruins, his patrol of the territory during his guard shift proving uneventful, the gray tom shouldered his way through the camp's entrance. Rounded ears perked up as he heard the leader's familiar voice calling to both warriors and apprentices alike for a round of training, and a playful grin spread across his face. Warrior or not, the young tom would always have a love for training, whether it be mock battles, hunting for frogs... anything and everything, really. And from the sounds of it, this was promising to include a little bit of everything. Why, he'd made it back just in time! Victory!

It took only a quick glance for Silverlark to see just how many cats were already gathering here. Hmm, Dawnstar probably had no use for this many warriors for a training event, now did she? Still... surely she wouldn't say no to some extra paws hunting a couple of frogs. Mmmm, frogs. His mouth was watering just thinking about the plump critters. Yep, he was sure she wouldn't mind if he joined and had a frog or three. After training... of course. Mmmhmm.

-

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 13th, 2023, 12:45 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

Darkfall hadn't fallen asleep yet. The constant nightmares that plagued him in his, coupled with guard duty kept him up most nights. Whilst resting within the warrior's den, he heard Dawnstar calling the warriors and apprentices for some training.

Ugh, stealth training sounded boring, he felt he didn't need any more assistance in that department. When he heard about battle training, his interest was suddenly piqued. Sparring? Oh, that could be fun. He'd been wanting a rematch with Larkfire for the longest, but their relationship had become extremely strained and while improving, the youngest enforcer wound up pregnant. One might ask why he didn't ask anyone else for a sparring match, and that'd be simple. He just didn't talk to anyone else. In the moons since becoming a warrior, the few warriors he had surrounded himself with ended up dead or missing so he didn't even bother trying to form new connections.

All of that aside though, the huge black tabby got up and stretched, jaws parting open in a wide yawn before heading out of the den. The prospect of getting to hone his skills with a partner just had him itching and rearing to go. And then frogs! He quite liked frogs, not as much as bats, but a close second and the idea of going hunting for them (minus getting his toes muddy) was exciting.

With a little pep in his step, the warrior made his way over to where the other cats were gathering. Unfortunately, though, there appeared to be many warriors gathered, two of them being the newest ones Dogskull and Silverlark. Hmm, maybe Dawnstar would ask for some help when it came to hunting? Whatever, he was glad to see that Rufflepaw was attending. The young cat was coming along nicely with his training.

[ OPEN ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old September 13th, 2023, 04:06 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Morningpaw
he/him | ShadowClan Apprentice
Chill of Death - always active
Morningpaw jolted awake, tail fur spiking as he hopped out of his nest and poked his head into the clearing. Did she say something about training..? It seemed a little late for that, but who was he to judge? Not like knew much of anything about optimal training times. He shook his head roughly in an effort to rid himself of sleepiness before plodding over to the others.

lio was here ♥
Old September 13th, 2023, 05:53 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

DreamingBloom [OPEN]

DreamingBloom instantly trotted over, and her tail held high.
She sat down in the growing crowd, a smile on the she-cat's face.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 13th, 2023 at 05:54 PM.
Old September 14th, 2023, 04:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar, though glad to see so many cats participating as they should be when she was giving so much of her valuable time to them. However, she was not expecting so many warriors, but it wasn't like she was going to send any one of them away. There was still a pawful of apprentices that outnumbered the warriors, so they'd be of use.

Wordlessly, the Queen of Mean began padding out of the camp, melting into the shadows with unperturbed ease for someone of her size. The molly cut through the pine forest, fur subtle fluffing up as a frigid chill hit her. Little by little the ground turned to soften, slippery, mud as they neared the Croaking swamp. A dense fog surrounded her chosen training area. Dawnstar paused just outside of that Croaking Swamp and turned to face her group.

"I'm going to pair you up with a warrior and you'll work on both ambushing and reacting to an ambush with your partner." The leader slid out her huge black claws and sank them into the soft earth. "I brought you here purposely to ensure that you know how to keep your wits and your balance even when the territory's turned against you. The better you learn how to keep your bearings in unstable mud, the easier it will be on stable ground." She advised, piercing amber glare sweeping through the gathered cats. Dawnstar hadn't anticipated the fog, but it was a bonus to work through.

"Warriors, I want the apprentices properly taught how to ambush and fight in both instances, what the best to go for when catching an enemy off guard, and how to defend themselves when they're the ones caught off guard. Once you've deemed them trained enough, come speak with me, and I'll give you your next task." Dawnstar kept her ears raised in case anyone had questions while she listed off partners.

"Leapmoon and Whisperingpaw, Drippingpelt and Yellowpaw, Darkcloud and Flowerpaw, Ospreysplash and Ruepaw, Blackhawk and Chubpaw, Cougarivy and Ratpaw, Nighthound and Rufflepaw, Deerpaw and Starrylight, Dogskull and Turtlepaw, Silverlark and Stormpaw, Darkfall and Sunsetpaw, Dreamingbloom and Sharppaw. Eggpaw, Eveningpaw, Morningpaw, and Ravenpaw, you four will be working with me." Dawnstar ordered, only like half certain that she had called everyone's name.

"If I didn't call your name, come speak with me. If your partner ends up missing or going missing, come speak with me. If there is nothing else get to work."

[I was multitasking when typing this up let me know if I made any mistakes, such as adding a character twice or something like that]

@CloverLover649 [Drippingpelt] @RogueSkeleton [Ruepaw] @FrostyGalaxy [Deerpaw] @Vixlz [Starrylight] @poppy. [Flowerpaw/Chubpaw] @TheShoomy [Yellowpaw] @Starfall [Eveningpaw] @Ymir [Stormpaw] @lio [Nighthound] @Catherine [Ratpaw] @MockingRabbit [Eggpaw] @Galaxy_ [Turtlepaw] @The Doctor [Darkcloud] @WhiteDawn [Blackhawk] @Leafy [Rufflepaw] @Ladiebugg[Leapmoon/Ospreysplash] @Theodore_510 [Whisperingpaw] @eris [Ravenpaw] @Pitou [Sunsetpaw/Cougarivy] @Willie Warf [Sharppaw] @xavier [Dogskull] @Alchemist Kitsune [Silverlark] @Darkclaws [Darkfall] @ameko [Morningpaw] @Shadeflower [Dreamingbloom]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; September 14th, 2023 at 04:06 PM.
Old September 14th, 2023, 04:08 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

(idk who to mention lol)

*Drippingpelt looked for her teammates*

click

◺--------------◿
Closed Thread