RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by taillow
Today 12:04 AM

Old March 3rd, 2017, 07:00 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Teach Me How To Say Goodbye

If you get the title then I love you.

Anyways I have to many cats!! Some I haven't even roleplayed but I really loved,but sadly they need to go. Their pages are updated so all information is accurate. I will send you their information via PM once adopted so I can take down their character page. If you have read this section,under the "code" part of the form put down your favorite color c:

Povenshout!

This guy Ive only roleplayed his training with Blackpaw a bit,but nothing more. He was going to have a mate but the person that I was planning with left wco :c

Fawnpaw

I've only roleplayed her once but it was supER long ago,on the old site. So shes basically a new and unused charrie.

Ghostsoul

Unused//haven't roleplayed at all ;w;

Southkit

Unused nor roleplayed ;w;

Lifekit

I was going to apply him for a med cat role once open,but I've lost interest in that role nor would get it so I don't wanna waste him. Hasn't been used at all.

Wolfheart

Ive roleplayed him a bit,he was to old to mentor being a senior warrior but he helped with apprentices when their mentors were busy (Amberpaw & Lightningpaw are a pair of apprentices that he raised from the start,important to his background)

FORM:

Character Wanted:

Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?:
Activity (1-10):
Plot Ideas:
Roleplay Example:
Code:

Last edited by graves; March 7th, 2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old March 4th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Teach Me How To Say Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
If you get the title then I love you.

Anyways I have to many cats!! Some I haven't even roleplayed but I really loved,but sadly they need to go. Their pages are updated so all information is accurate. I will send you their information via PM once adopted so I can take down their character page. If you have read this section,under the "code" part of the form put down your favorite color c:

Povenshout!

This guy Ive only roleplayed his training with Blackpaw a bit,but nothing more. He was going to have a mate but the person that I was planning with left wco :c

Fawnpaw

I've only roleplayed her once but it was supER long ago,on the old site. So shes basically a new and unused charrie.

Ghostsoul

Unused//haven't roleplayed at all ;w;

Southkit

Unused nor roleplayed ;w;

Lifekit

I was going to apply him for a med cat role once open,but I've lost interest in that role nor would get it so I don't wanna waste him. Hasn't been used at all.

Wolfheart

Ive roleplayed him a bit,he was to old to mentor being a senior warrior but he helped with apprentices when their mentors were busy (Amberpaw & Lightningpaw are a pair of apprentices that he raised from the start,important to his background)

FORM:

Character Wanted:

Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?:
Activity (1-10):
Plot Ideas:
Roleplay Example:
Code:
Could I have Wolfheart AND Ghostsoul?
If not, then Wolfheart. :3
I'm HONESTLY debating between those 2 x3

Character Wanted: Wolfheart

Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: No
Activity (1-10): 8(if in frequent roleplay mode, 10)
Plot Ideas: None(will tell if get any ideas)
Roleplay Example:
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; March 4th, 2017 at 09:21 AM.
Old March 4th, 2017, 09:20 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Could I have Wolfheart AND Ghostsoul?
If not, then Wolfheart. :3
I'm HONESTLY debating between those 2 x3
You can aslong you fill out a form for both of them and I see them as fit <3
Old March 4th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
You can aslong you fill out a form for both of them and I see them as fit <3
Okay, so I already did one for Wolfheart, here's Ghostsoul:

Character Wanted: Ghostsoul

Roleplay Example:

(It's basically all the same besides the Character Wanted and stuff LOL
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 4th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Character Wanted: Povenshout
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: Nah
Activity (1-10): 7
Plot Ideas: Not right at this moment
Roleplay Example:Pineshadow, sulking in the bushes, was a funny sight to see. He was always annoyed at how him and Blizzardfoot never got to spend any time together. The last time they tried talking was at the gathering, but it was way to loud and cramped. They couldn't really share their feelings for eachother when they are at a loud, cramped gathering. The time before that, the fire had started, which then he had to go and help his clan. He just hoped that this time they had some time alone.

That also striked another problem. If they had time alone, what would they talk about? Events that happened? How much they love eachother? To Pineshadow, he was a pretty boring cat. Eat, sleep, hunt, fight. That was pretty much his normal routine, the life of a clan cat. While the brown tabby was thinking, he didn't realize that Blizzardfoot was there. Then, he heard someone. His first instinct was to run away, but then he realized that someone was asking if he was okay. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He said in a grumpy voice, not fully aware that Blizzardfoot was there. When he looked up, he saw The pretty white cat. "Oh!" He said, and jumped backwards in surprise. "i didn't realize it was you?"

Pineshadow started laughing, and collapsed to the ground in a fit of laughter. He didn't care how dumb he looked, only because it was Blizzardfoot that was there. Then he realized how dumb he actually looked. Blizzardfoot probably thought that he went crazy between now and the gathering. It wasn't often that he burst into maniacal fits of laughter. The brown tabby got up, and swiftly cleaned his fur. "Sorry about that." He said, trying to sound formal. He bit his lip, trying not to burst into laughter again. "So, how are you?" He asked, trying his bst to change the subject.
Code: Lavender

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:08 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Okay, so I already did one for Wolfheart, here's Ghostsoul:

Character Wanted: Ghostsoul

Roleplay Example:

(It's basically all the same besides the Character Wanted and stuff LOL
Please put down the code as requested above if you have read the whole thing.
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:10 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
Character Wanted: Povenshout
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: Nah
Activity (1-10): 7
Plot Ideas: Not right at this moment
Roleplay Example:Pineshadow, sulking in the bushes, was a funny sight to see. He was always annoyed at how him and Blizzardfoot never got to spend any time together. The last time they tried talking was at the gathering, but it was way to loud and cramped. They couldn't really share their feelings for eachother when they are at a loud, cramped gathering. The time before that, the fire had started, which then he had to go and help his clan. He just hoped that this time they had some time alone.

That also striked another problem. If they had time alone, what would they talk about? Events that happened? How much they love eachother? To Pineshadow, he was a pretty boring cat. Eat, sleep, hunt, fight. That was pretty much his normal routine, the life of a clan cat. While the brown tabby was thinking, he didn't realize that Blizzardfoot was there. Then, he heard someone. His first instinct was to run away, but then he realized that someone was asking if he was okay. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He said in a grumpy voice, not fully aware that Blizzardfoot was there. When he looked up, he saw The pretty white cat. "Oh!" He said, and jumped backwards in surprise. "i didn't realize it was you?"

Pineshadow started laughing, and collapsed to the ground in a fit of laughter. He didn't care how dumb he looked, only because it was Blizzardfoot that was there. Then he realized how dumb he actually looked. Blizzardfoot probably thought that he went crazy between now and the gathering. It wasn't often that he burst into maniacal fits of laughter. The brown tabby got up, and swiftly cleaned his fur. "Sorry about that." He said, trying to sound formal. He bit his lip, trying not to burst into laughter again. "So, how are you?" He asked, trying his bst to change the subject.
Code: Lavender
He's yours! I will PM all information on him so I can take down his character page.
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
He's yours! I will PM all information on him so I can take down his character page.
Okay, thank you!

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old March 5th, 2017, 10:55 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Why do u do this to me mum?

Character wanted
Lifekit

Are you going to Ben changing anything, if so what?
Just possibly his warrior name, not sure yet though

Activity
8/10

Plot Ideas
Hmm, I'll let you know if some come up~

Roleplay example
Do I have to??

Code
Blue~

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 5th, 2017, 11:07 AM
mapless wanderer

Character Wanted: Lifekit
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: maybe his warrior name, actually.
Activity (1-10): 10
Plot Ideas: Well... Since I torture all my characters just the right amount...
Roleplay Example: Hang on ^^
Code: Black likemy soul
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; March 5th, 2017 at 11:07 AM.