Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old January 29th, 2024, 06:17 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default She's unholy, case closed [solo rp]

Howlingkit
She/Her [ for now ] | 1 moon
“i’ve cleaned enough houses to know how to cover up a scene”

One moment she was sleeping peacefully in the nursery with her siblings, and the next she is awoken in the star filled place where ghosts of the dead haunted. The kitten is alert, ears perked and thoughts rush through her mind. Had she been taken out by the blistering cold because no matter how warm her bundle of siblings were it wasn't enough for all 13 children. Howlingkit couldn't have died...no.. she was smarter than this...maybe? The grey kit isn't sure what this place even is, why is it so empty..? Lifeless?

The unsure idea of this place wasn't pleasant. The kitten is overwhelmed, no matter how she tried to hide it behind a persona of emotionless obedience. She looks around, eyes wide as tears rose from the ducts. Howlingkit is silent, aimlessly beginning to wander forwards. The plains of stars giving her no direction. The tears now spilling over the edge as she trips over something. The sense of dread grows as Howlingkit folds in on herself, silently, as she shakes from the sobs that now consume her. She didn't want to be here, she wanted to go home, she wanted her father.

The kitten is not met with comfort as a figure approach's her, no. Something much bitter was here to damage her even more. A harsh voice stabs her ears. "Well, well, look what the Larkfire dragged in...."

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; January 29th, 2024 at 06:21 PM.
Old February 11th, 2024, 11:52 AM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: She's unholy, case closed [solo rp]

Frostscreech.
He/Him

The bengal had searched for moons. Only to come back empty-pawed. All those moons wasted searching for his children in the stars only to have nothing. He had watched. He was watched her rise into the position of Medicine Cat after becoming Shadowclan’s most infamous enforcer. Frostscreech stands before someone close to her though. A child. Her child. Second oldest to the legacy of Lostspark and Darkfall.
Darkfall didn’t matter to the bengal, only Lostspark and now this…thing. His voice was laced with flares of anger. The stress of the situation now rising to the surface. This child was useless. She crumbled. Frostscreech could only feel disappointment towards it. Howlingkit was its name. Frostscreech spoke bluntly, crying did nothing productive towards the clan, let alone this child’s legacy. “Up. Look at me or I drag you here forever.” Frostscreech also spoke harshly. If this child was going to do great things then she would have to be ordered to and that was clear enough.
He sits down. Raising a paw swiftly and moving the kitten’s head to face him. “You crumbled so quickly. It’s disgusting compared to your mother.” He scoffs. The tears on the kitten’s grey face falling as he watched her wipe them away swiftly. She bared her teeth, seemingly at that last comment. Maybe this Howlingkit had other motivations for herself. Hm.
Frostscreech stared blankly at the kitten as she finally stood up. Tiny compared to him. The bengal’s silver tail lashes once before resting. Her mew filled with anger, it was what he expected after seeing her reaction at being compared to Lostspark. “Do. Do- do not compare me to her!” Her voice is shaky, unstable as the hiccups of crying filled it once more. Silence fills the void that was called Starclan. Frostscreech lets the words eat at the kitten, to watch how she reacts again. Howlingkit was shaking, he couldn’t tell if it was from the crying or the sudden surge of anger from being compared to her mother. “You have an uncaring mother and a father that left you to care for your brother under the guise that he would return. But he never did…did he? I mean come on, that’s your legacy right, I wouldn’t follow it if I was you…unless you want to become your mother, Howlingkit” Give the child a different motivation. Make her choose between breaking the rules or suffer falling into the fate she hated.

It was a simple as that.

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; February 12th, 2024 at 04:47 PM.