Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2018, 01:52 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: November Gathering [Leaders]

If you don’t want to be apart of the drama, limit yourself from it. Sometimes it was like you were automatically apart of it from being partially dragged into it, until you start hearing your name dripping from others’ mouths like they knew your half of the story...That’s exactly how Passionstar felt in this moment because this was between the other four clans. Not his. Yet, that little feeling inside him probably knew he was apart of this when he didn’t want to be. He didn’t choose to avoid anyone’s gaze, eyes flicking from every leader, a hidden different emotion when his amber optics stayed on them for less than ten seconds, at most. If Passionstar thought sitting on this rock with them all being pretty disheveled about the past events, he couldn’t imagine the cats that stood in that crowd. These cats, their clans, their warriors, queens, kits, apprentices, and seniors all looked up to high authorities for a role model. Cats that could be their heroes. These cats were soldiers, following their demands without a second thought, trusting their leaders with their heart soul and mind. Here they were, seeming to walk on eggshells around each other. Passionstar dipped his head lowly once the Riverclan leader stopped talking, and he didn’t wait to take his turn, rather acting doggedly as he pushed his way forward to get this done and over with. “Thunderclan is thriving each and everyday. New warriors and apprentices makes the homeland prosper as it should.” He flicked his tail above him, broadening out his chest to show an effort of confidence, or moreso normalcy. He paused for a moment to glance back at Flintspirit. “Thunderclan has a new deputy, Flintspirit. As well as a new medicine cat, Tallmarsh. Well, that’s all the important news that needs to be shared.” His shoulders rolled for a moment as he took a step back into his spot, whiskers twitching out of deviousness, eyes glancing briefly over at the ebony tom and the lighter ginger tom. “Well, you know what they say; keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.” He mumbled, paws kneading the rocks for a small moment before he would get comfortable, straightening out his posture to appear more...professional.

@:blue: || @Duskflight || @Starfall || @SuspiciousMindz
Old November 19th, 2018, 02:42 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Goldenstar was silent. He kept looking straight ahead at the clearing, and only looking at the other leaders when they were speaking. It was to try and remain out of the conversation for the time being. He was here for his clan, and that was it. Maybe his actions would seem rude, and self-centered, and if he was called out on it, he couldn’t really say he had an effective retort. What could he do right now that wouldn’t get a retort? Nothing. When someone has a grudge against you, they’ll find even the tiniest minor detail, amplify it, and tear you down. He looked around to see if any of the other leaders were going, and, after checking to find none were, he stood up. He might as well just get it over with. “Shadowclan is thriving as well, we have new warriors, apprentices and kits,” But how many of these cats were going behind his back? It was like a rock in his stomach as he realized that, but he couldn’t just freeze up. “Shadowclan has a new deputy, Ravenfrost, and that is all.” Goldenstar looked at his new deputy for a moment, trying to see how she was faring, and she appearing to be faring just fine. Goldenstar simply nodded, before walking back to his spot, sitting down and waiting for the next leader to go.

@Brilliance @Duskflight @Starfall @SuspiciousMindz
Old November 23rd, 2018, 03:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Duskflight @:blue: @Starfall @Brilliance

While most cats would've reacted to the dirty look and snarl given by Fallenstar, Blazingstar didn't even meet the other leader's gaze. Instead, his nose lifted higher, staring straight ahead as he listened to the other leaders talk. He knew he did right in the long run. This would somehow put an end to this fighting. This was the warning shot towards all clans that Blazingstar had no fear driving others out to make sure his clan prospered.

It was his turn now. The orange tabby rose to his paws and padded to the front of the Seastones. "WindClan has been doing fantastic. With the recent demotion of Buttercupbreeze, I've assigned Crowmask as the deputy. Warriors are being made and apprentices are training hard, we are definitely taking advantage of all the prey before leaf-bare," he commented, a low-shot at RiverClan. Blazingstar nodded, satisfaction with his announcements before he backed away, turning to sit where he was originally. Grousestar was left.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 25th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

As the other leaders, one by one took the stand to tell of their clans news, Grousestar only partially listened. Instead, his eyes blankly stared out over the sea of cats below. There wasn't a smile on his face, and really, has there been one at all in the past several moons? When had the tabby tom changed? He used to be a light, a cat you would look to when you were feeling down, always cheerful, always fun and now... It was as if you were looking at a dull painting of the former cat. And with the betrayal of his deputy, it has turned the dull colors to gray-scale. His emerald eyes have lost their glimmer and now only held a dull light to signify he was at least still alive in a way.
The news of the other deputies betraying their leaders reached through to him and for a moment he would meet their gazes with mute surprise before it faded back into his dull stare. So I'm not the only one who was betrayed.
Grousestar wasn't sure how he felt about that fact, whether he should feel some sort of comfort, knowing he wasn't alone, or if he should feel even more suspicious of Auroraflame. Had she congregated with others to try and over throw the leaders? So that they could assume power and lead the clan how they thought it should be lead? He wasn't sure anymore. But more and more thoughts like that filled his head each passing day.
After Blazingstar had finished his news, the brown tabby would raise slowly to his paws and pad the few steps to the forefront of the stones to face all of the clans.
"Skyclan is prospering in our bountiful territory and have no major threats to worry about currently. Auroraflame has been stripped of her rank due to..." There was a pause before he flicked his tail and sighed mentally. "Reasons I will not disclose. However I have appointed Doveflight as Skyclan's new deputy. We have welcomed several new warriors to the clan as well." With a final nod, he would back away and sit back down. He would allow Auroraflame some of her dignity, he couldn't bring himself to expose her in front of all of the clans. Not after knowing and trusting her for so long, even after this.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread