Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 19th, 2019, 01:16 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Breezefeather listened as well as he could. His attention span wasn't what it used to be and with Bunnypaw running off from the gathering of Windclan cats he was slightly worried. He had lost sight of her, but kept turning his head away from his conversation to see if he could spot her cream coloured fur. He knew he had been an absent parent but now... this nervousness was having him more on edge than the dog problem. Settling better, he still wanted to argue and pointed out, "How was I to know this was 'your way.' I was here. I sat here. No one else was here. You obviously didn't use your senses and therefore bumped into me." Stretching again he could see the elder warrior's apparent discomfort and when he mentioned his frustrations Breezefeather could do nothing to roll his eyes, although the other cat couldn't see him.

"Dog situation doesn't concern me much. We haven't seen any on our moor and hunting's been plentiful." Or so he thought. Breezefeather himself had yet to hunt again, his own strength still returning and returning way too slowly for the silver tom's own preference. If it was up to him he would be out hunting again, but the logical part of his brain knew that he would likely slip up and sprain something if he began hunting already. "More worried about a certain cream coloured apprentice. She's been running off again and I've lost sight of her." This was really what had the silver and black spotted tom on edge. The fact that he couldn't see the apprentice. "Clans? Its only you guys, Thunderclan and Skyclan who's had to deal with the dogs right? I don't really see a point in worrying about something that doesn't concern us. We've always been able to out run the dogs if they do come up on the moor anyway.

Doepaw snorted, the anxiety ridden apprentice slowly getting more and more confident around the other apprentice her age. Maybe that was what she needed? Someone her age to seem just as vulnerable as she did, or even more so. Doepaw didn't have any friends, unless you counted Doeflame, the grouchy warrior who she thought of more as a father or older brother. She did miss his comforting presence but he was right she had to decide to do something on her own, it was her life to live and she still had senses that worked, although not likely to make up for her sight. Yet she still had to push through her anxiety and she knew that challenge would be the hardest to date. Fighting for every spare moment not to be affected by some kind of fear of the unknown of her own mind, of anything truth be told.

At the comment about Willowpaw's own mentor Doepaw shrugged slightly. "My mentor didn't have any say. Doeflame, the one who I want to take over my mentoring when my mentor retires, said that if I didn't go I would never get the confidence to go. So here I am." At the question about her blindness Doepaw tipped her head curiously. Others weren't born blind? She had heard about it of course but it still intrigued her. The fact that others had to learn to live with it instead of just being born with it. She could 'see' otherwise she wouldn't be able to do all that she could, yet her anxiety hindered much of her progress and made it seem like she was absolutely useless. "I've always been blind. I have never ever seen light in my life. Even in my dreams everything is dark. I like it though, I can't imagine how it would be to like actually see. How is it?"
As Breezefeather continued to argue, Wolfeye saw the reason behind it and simply gave a nod. "Fair enough," he meowed. "And for that I am sorry." his pride hated to admit it, but he felt bad for bumping into this younger warrior. His brow furrowed slightly as the other tom's next words. "Oh? I see. You're quite lucky, then." he then smiled. "Ah, the young ones are always running around, aren't they?," he said softly, his voice full of affection. Wolfeye wished he was young again; he wished it every day. He enjoyed listening to young ones playing and running around the camp; it was his favourite way to pass his time. "My mate, Shortsoul, had died a long time ago... She was killed in the Dusk Syndicate battle. She had always wanted kits..." he shook his head. "But that's in the past. I miss her, yes, but I can't dwell on it. It's best to focus on the present.." he blindly glanced up as Breezefeather started to speak. "That certainly makes sense. I can see that." he smiled. "Do you have any dreams? Anything you want to accomplish one day? I had dreams as a kit, but when I got sick and became blind, most of them went right out the window."

Doepaw smiled brightly. "To see... Well, to see is... You get to see all the colours and shapes of the world. There are beautiful things, some things not so beautiful, sometimes there are things that'll hurt your eyes, like the sun. But the most beautiful thing that I'm glad I get to see is the stars at night... They twinkle and shine against a blanket of black, and it's always so stunning.... Then there is a field of flowers. All those colours, red, white, blue, pink, yellow, purple, orange... It's like a rainbow, but not in the sky.." she trailed off when she realized how much she was talking, and she giggled sheepishly. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said while nodding her head to the side. "I'm talking too much, aren't I?"

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 19th, 2019, 01:46 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
As Breezefeather continued to argue, Wolfeye saw the reason behind it and simply gave a nod. "Fair enough," he meowed. "And for that I am sorry." his pride hated to admit it, but he felt bad for bumping into this younger warrior. His brow furrowed slightly as the other tom's next words. "Oh? I see. You're quite lucky, then." he then smiled. "Ah, the young ones are always running around, aren't they?," he said softly, his voice full of affection. Wolfeye wished he was young again; he wished it every day. He enjoyed listening to young ones playing and running around the camp; it was his favourite way to pass his time. "My mate, Shortsoul, had died a long time ago... She was killed in the Dusk Syndicate battle. She had always wanted kits..." he shook his head. "But that's in the past. I miss her, yes, but I can't dwell on it. It's best to focus on the present.." he blindly glanced up as Breezefeather started to speak. "That certainly makes sense. I can see that." he smiled. "Do you have any dreams? Anything you want to accomplish one day? I had dreams as a kit, but when I got sick and became blind, most of them went right out the window."

Doepaw smiled brightly. "To see... Well, to see is... You get to see all the colours and shapes of the world. There are beautiful things, some things not so beautiful, sometimes there are things that'll hurt your eyes, like the sun. But the most beautiful thing that I'm glad I get to see is the stars at night... They twinkle and shine against a blanket of black, and it's always so stunning.... Then there is a field of flowers. All those colours, red, white, blue, pink, yellow, purple, orange... It's like a rainbow, but not in the sky.." she trailed off when she realized how much she was talking, and she giggled sheepishly. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said while nodding her head to the side. "I'm talking too much, aren't I?"
Breezefeather didn't wanna go in on the subject but felt like he needed to be honest to someone for once, or well he's been talking honesty for the past while, but it would indeed be nice to speak to another warrior who had experienced loss but also one who didn't know him for who he was but for who he is. Giving his chest a small lick and flicking his ears again he focused on the tom. Bunnypaw could take care of herself he believed. Or at least someone would take care of her, she was too sweet for anyone to want to shred her to bits, or so he believed. "I lost my mate, Mistletoe, not too long ago. I actually can't remember when I lost her. I blacked out, couldn't be around anyone and in order to protect others, protect me, protect everyone in general I ran off. And it wasn't that long ago I was found half dead on the moor... Don't know if I would have preferred to still be out there or if just being here is fine. I don't feel alright still. But I am getting better."

"And as for my dreams? I believe honestly, that just getting my mind back in a safe space is what I wish for. Also probably regaining my daughter's trust... I did run off and leave her." He listened to the old tom's own tale and then pawed at the ground slightly. "I don't think I'll achieve much. I just wanna get better. Not even fully recover, I deserve a scar upon my mind for my sins." He looked into the tom's unseeing eyes and asked curiously, "How come you lost your eyesight? You aren't far older than I am and look ready to join the elder's den already."

Doepaw couldn't help but wonder at the words such as blue, rainbow. Of course she had heard them before but never in this context. Yet she knew if she ever had the chance to see, she would most likely refuse it. She loved the dark, she was actually truly terrified of the light or how it was described. Sifting her gray tabby paws she took one and reached forward and actually hit Willowpaw on the shoulder. "Sorry. I just wanted to know where you were. I didn't mean to use force."

The gray/brown tabby had no clue how much strength her body was actually capable of. She knew she was in a good state, from all the running she did and her muscles were still something to be proud of for the nervous wreck that she was. She loved running though, at least when nothing was in her path. She felt like she could out run the wind itself, but she wasn't a windclan cat... no she was stuck in thunderclan with all the undergrowth. "Ya know... Sometimes I just feel misplaced. I dislike all the undergrowth in thunderclan territory, I keep trippin' over everything, but also out here, in the open. I feel so exposed that I don't think I would ever be able to live somewhere where I'll actually be out in the open... And you don't talk too much, rather I just don't talk a lot in general or so I've been told.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 19th, 2019, 08:10 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Breezefeather didn't wanna go in on the subject but felt like he needed to be honest to someone for once, or well he's been talking honesty for the past while, but it would indeed be nice to speak to another warrior who had experienced loss but also one who didn't know him for who he was but for who he is. Giving his chest a small lick and flicking his ears again he focused on the tom. Bunnypaw could take care of herself he believed. Or at least someone would take care of her, she was too sweet for anyone to want to shred her to bits, or so he believed. "I lost my mate, Mistletoe, not too long ago. I actually can't remember when I lost her. I blacked out, couldn't be around anyone and in order to protect others, protect me, protect everyone in general I ran off. And it wasn't that long ago I was found half dead on the moor... Don't know if I would have preferred to still be out there or if just being here is fine. I don't feel alright still. But I am getting better."

"And as for my dreams? I believe honestly, that just getting my mind back in a safe space is what I wish for. Also probably regaining my daughter's trust... I did run off and leave her." He listened to the old tom's own tale and then pawed at the ground slightly. "I don't think I'll achieve much. I just wanna get better. Not even fully recover, I deserve a scar upon my mind for my sins." He looked into the tom's unseeing eyes and asked curiously, "How come you lost your eyesight? You aren't far older than I am and look ready to join the elder's den already."

Doepaw couldn't help but wonder at the words such as blue, rainbow. Of course she had heard them before but never in this context. Yet she knew if she ever had the chance to see, she would most likely refuse it. She loved the dark, she was actually truly terrified of the light or how it was described. Sifting her gray tabby paws she took one and reached forward and actually hit Willowpaw on the shoulder. "Sorry. I just wanted to know where you were. I didn't mean to use force."

The gray/brown tabby had no clue how much strength her body was actually capable of. She knew she was in a good state, from all the running she did and her muscles were still something to be proud of for the nervous wreck that she was. She loved running though, at least when nothing was in her path. She felt like she could out run the wind itself, but she wasn't a windclan cat... no she was stuck in thunderclan with all the undergrowth. "Ya know... Sometimes I just feel misplaced. I dislike all the undergrowth in thunderclan territory, I keep trippin' over everything, but also out here, in the open. I feel so exposed that I don't think I would ever be able to live somewhere where I'll actually be out in the open... And you don't talk too much, rather I just don't talk a lot in general or so I've been told.
Wolfeye listened closely as the other tom spoke. So Breezefeather has experienced loss as well? This intrigued him, to say the least. He answered the other tom's question. "I became blind because I had glaucoma when I was a kit. But I've learned to live with it."

When Doepaw accidentally hit Willowpaw in the shoulder, the ShadowClan apprentice yelped in surprise, then dipped her head when she apologized. "It's quite alright," she mewed. She glanced up and a bright smile spread over her features. "Oh, that's completely understandable! I hate the dark denseness of my Clan. I wish I could run and just.. be free, you know?"

((Sorry it's so short, I'm exhausted and going to bed <3))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 22nd, 2019, 01:17 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:

Hurricane didn't mind the other apprentice's babbling, it reminded him much about himself. He had a tendency to babble a lot, but also running into things. That was what kept him confused. Cause he tended to hit his head on a lot of stuff because he ran into things - or someone - and would usually manage to hit himself. His short gray tail flickered and his ruined ear went back and forth. "You should recognize me... I kinda ran you over last gathering, I think it was you. Yes, your name is Bunnypaw isn't it? I'm quite sure it was you I ran over last time." He was slightly ashamed, but it was the usual thing for the gray apprentice. He was a hurricane, didn't leave anything in its original place, not even himself.

Scratching his remaining ear with his back paw he said, "My name's Hurricanepaw. From Riverclan. And I don't have a funny voice! That award goes to you. Your accent is weird and off. Might be a trait that Windclan cats have." He saw that the silver tom, who apparently had stopped looking at them and fallen in conversation with a tom - possibly from Shadowclan. "Huh, he isn't looking anymore. You're free to come out and look. I am quite sure someone has trapped him so he won't be looking at you anymore. How come you were fleeing from him anyway? My parents always looked out for me. They used to I guess, not anymore unless I manage to get myself thrown in the river."
Bunnypaw's tail thumped against the ground when this tom uttered her name. Even though she didn't remember their first meeting apparently because she didn't think she ever met him before, but his face did have a vague familiarity to it. She just didn't know what it was about. Her nose wiggled, ''Well, then, if that was ya who crashed into me, I don't think that was very gentlemanly of ya! Don't cha know how to treat a lady?'' Her tailed swished behind her playfully as she swatted mirthfully at him with a paw. Besides, Bunnypaw wouldn't had remembered him if there were already so many cats gathered here tonight. She felt a little bad that she didn't remember him but he clearly remembered her.

For a moment Bunnypaw watch the tom scratch his ear, just a little fascinated by the movement. She almost would believe he was acting like a canine with the way he was messing around, but then she was caught off guard when he claimed that she was the one with the weird accent! ''My accent ain't weird, buddy!'' She could be a feisty little thing when she wanted to be, but it was never taken seriously. Her nose would wiggle adorably, like a little bunny's, and that was really hard for any cat to find her to be tough. ''I talk normal like ya, I can't note the difference. All windclan cats don't talk the same. So, that musta make me a one of a kind, I do declare.'' Bunnypaw had her own kind of slang. She didn't talk properly or formally, as she should had. ''Witcha talkin bout how I be talkin, what bout that name of yours? Quite a muzzleload, don't cha think?'' She teased him, and slowly she would remove herself from her hiding spot beside him to start talking in front of him. Her father's gaze was off her, so that meant she was free to talk to whoever she pleased without him getting into her way. She was slowly accepting him back into her life, but a large part of her wanted nothing to do with him still. Baby steps. ''My pa kinda went bonkers after my ma passed away. He used to act like I don't exist, and all of a sudden he wanna come back now? I don't hate him, but I also don't like him either.'' She pouted, almost sadly at the lack of memories that included her father. She always believed her father hated her and that must had been the reason why he wanted nothing to do with her. She mimicked his movement from earlier, deciding to scratch her ear with her hind paw. ''What bout cha ma and pa, hm? Dey round here somewhere?'' She questioned, in wonder. The way he made it sound, it was as if his parents weren't around anymore. For good.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 02:50 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Wolfeye listened closely as the other tom spoke. So Breezefeather has experienced loss as well? This intrigued him, to say the least. He answered the other tom's question. "I became blind because I had glaucoma when I was a kit. But I've learned to live with it."

When Doepaw accidentally hit Willowpaw in the shoulder, the ShadowClan apprentice yelped in surprise, then dipped her head when she apologized. "It's quite alright," she mewed. She glanced up and a bright smile spread over her features. "Oh, that's completely understandable! I hate the dark denseness of my Clan. I wish I could run and just.. be free, you know?"

((Sorry it's so short, I'm exhausted and going to bed <3))

"So you've lived with it most of the time yes... Not as big as a challenge as going insane, I gotta admit." The silver tom was unsure on how to continue their conversation, he was slightly stunned and with that came back the doubts and the lingering insanity that had a grasp in his mind. Trying to turn his subject away from himself he sat up and stretched quickly before lying down again in a comfortable position. "How's being blind though. Eaglesoul, the only other blind cat that I know off, is struggling. He did just loose his eyesight recently but he seems to have a hard time just lifting his paws up and making sure he doesn't trip on anything." Actually spotting the dark brown tom he was talking about he stood and turned to the tom saying, "Just a minute. I won't return though."

Eaglesoul wasn't exactly sure what he was doing at the gathering yet again. He felt the pawsteps close to him and lifted his head and scented the heather scent of a clanmate. At the soft spoken words he nodded and then followed his clanmates stale scent towards where he knew a heather bush was. He felt another presence and scented Shadowclan and tipped his head curiously. "So I was told to get over here. You're supposed to be Wolfeye or did I get that completely wrong?" The young warrior was intrigued by this tom's presence. It was the presence of a senior warrior and the fact that here was a senior warrior who apparently seemed to function well despite his serious lack of sight.

Doepaw couldn't help but snort slightly. "You wanna run free? Go become a windclan cat then. I think I am good in Thunderclan but yeah, sometimes its just hard to accept that you can't become something else. On that topic actually, did you hear that Skyclan cats have to learn how to swim? I'm not exactly one for gossip but I couldn't help listening in on that one... Just imagine it those cats with only strong hindlegs trying to swim. Like I can't see it but if I could I would be laughing my ass off." It was true. She was excited for no reason and it was a weird feeling. She just felt so at ease with Willowpaw and she couldn't really find a reason. The only logical reason was again, that she was around Doe's own age and in a position where they both were avoided by the other apprentices and both seemed to be easy going. Or Doe was when she got over her anxiety anyway.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread