Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 17th, 2018, 10:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default August Gathering [Leaders]

Do NOT post here if you are not a Clan leader or their deputy. This is for high ranks only - any posts made by non-high ranks will be deleted.

@Brilliance
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Aurora Australis
@starfall
@Celestial
@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@Duskflight
@Empress Of Evil
Old August 17th, 2018, 10:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: August Gathering [Leaders]

WindClan was the first to arrive. This time the leader wanted to be punctual. Wanted to be here to see Fallenstars face when they'd meet eyes. He was hoping this Gathering would go much more smoothly compared to the last few. They needed a break. StarClan was probably upset with the others and that's why the warrior died last time. It was a horrible way to, and Blazingstar hadn't gotten the image out of his head.

Quietly, the leader brought WindClan into the clearing before jumping up onto the Seastones and taking his place on the rocks. His unnaturally long claws were anxiously scraping at the cold stone.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 17th, 2018, 10:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Passionstar had strolled in with thunderclan, coolly as ever, but internally he was a little wary. He haven't had time to pick a rightful deputy, a bit sullen that he his good friend didn't have the courage enough to be a deputy. Passionstar wasn't mad about demoting Powdernose - as long as the tom lived his life happily. Now, he was a bit on edge, knowing he had to find another deputy - a perfect one. Being a perfectionist himself, he kept an eye out for a certain cat that caught his interest, that screamed deputy appeal in his eyes. It was tough, because he knew thunderclan needed a deputy. He just wanted to be sure...he wouldn't make a mistake in his choice.

He sat in his spot, nodding respectfully towards the windclan leader, but he didn't dare speak. Not that he was being rude. He was well aware of the tensions, but it was mainly because he was a listener rather than a socialite.
Old August 17th, 2018, 11:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

It was grim, the air around the ebony leader was thick, hard to breath in, swallow down. He felt as though he was being squished by his thoughts and responsibilities. He trudged toward their meeting spot, stomach legs all the way up to his elbows were soaked due to swimming through the river to get here. He didn't even bother to shake off the cold liquid, barely even noticed it, legs and body in general have been numb for moons, but to him, it felt like an eternity. As he drug himself up the bank that lead into the clearing where the gathering took place, dark lapis hues raked across the mostly vacant opening with a rather dull, emotionless, and even soulless flame dancing in them. Of course the leader had been like that for moons, he had never truly smiled since last he saw his closest friend. No one wished for a miracle to befall them anymore. Riverclan had soon become a clan of misery and distrust.

Fallenstar pulled himself up the damp rocks, taking care in not stepping on any of the sharp parts, and passed Blazingstar and Passionstar, refusing to look either in the eye. Both of them were primairy reasons behind his downfall. His spiraling decent into madness and distrust. Because of those two his clan was in dismay and was under a large amount of stress. He'd never seen so many of his beloved clanmates so angry and heated, quick to pick fights, at this point in time even his gently deputy seemed raring to fight. He had only himself and those two bumbling baffoons to blame. He took pity in the fact Thunderclan was fighting two clans at once, it was only a one time deal, and yet here he was, still siding with Thunderclan. Windclan, well, he hated their leader. He was full of himself and felt as though he was...entitled, to what? He'd never know. "What a down day to hold a gathering." the ebony tom gruffed out as he sat himself down, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws. He threw out the observation simply to 'play nice' for the time being. Hopefully he'd give his clanmates a nice, smooth gathering. Of course that didn't mean he wouldn't stand his ground if the time came, and he sadly, had an itching feeling that the time would come.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 18th, 2018, 12:36 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Buttercupbreeze followed Blazingstar into the empty clearing, it was odd being the first one's there. It was quite, silent in fact, aside from her Clanmates talking behind her. But their voices were more of a whisper, as she stepped into the once peaceful place memories of the last gathering seemed to swamp her pulling her into darkness. The flash of lightning and horrifying sound of a body being crushed seem to fill her mind and the only had to lightly shack her head to clear the thought. This was no time to get swept up in the past, there was a gathering to be held and she has to be prepared for anything. It wasn't like she had to speak for the whole Clan like Blazingstar, in front of all those cats. She just had to sit and be ready to help him if he needed it.
Letting out a breath that she'd held in Buttercup sat at her place on the Seastones under Blazingstar. The stars shined brightly around the full moon and this creamy molly just hoped StarClan wouldn't get made at them like they had before, sending a thunderstorm and killing a warrior. The thought brought a chill down her spine and she fluffed her fur ever so slightly to avoid the chill. With a watchful eye the molly scanned the clearing only to spot Passionstar leading his Clan along the bank but Powdernose wasn't with him, in fact no cat walked beside him. Rumor had it that the ThunderClan deputy had died or ran off but I didn't believe it. Either way he should have a Deputy by now surely. The creamy feline pondered as the russet tom jumped up beside the WindClan leader. He seemed polite enough and Buttercup took his silence as a way of respect instead of spite. A single spark of hope sparked in the molly as she scanned the clearing once more. ThunderClan was there maybe her sister would be with them. Though no more then a few heartbeats past when the fishy tang of RiverClan touched her nose and Fallenstar came into view. This molly had learned to quite dislike the RiverClan leader not only was he disrespectful but everything about him just made her feel on and edge. Maybe it was Blazingstar's dislike of the ebony tom rubbing off on her or the fact that he seemed so cold and almost insane either way Buttercup didn't really get along with him. If you put aside the fact that she'd never even talked to the tom.

Rapping her bushy tail tightly around her paws the creamy molly watched the cats below, not one of the cats down their looked relaxed or excited. RiverClan stairs off by themselves while WindClan and ThunderClan didn't mix and talk like all the Clans used to. The tension was so thick you could cut it and it made you want to just back up and take a breather. Maybe it'll be more relaxed when Goldenstar and Grousestar get here and we start. She thought hopefully twitching her whiskers. With that she glanced at Oriolepaw who sat with The ThunderClan deputy and Heatherfur. She was young yet in charge of WindClan's health and had already endured the loss of Surgestorm. All the Clans were going through a rough time. They just needed some peace. Peace.. Buttercup repeated the word in her head again. What would the Clans be like with Peace?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:24 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Goldenstar carefully made his way into the clearing. He didn’t know exactly what he was worried about. Maybe it was just the atmosphere of this gathering. Of course this argument had to drag out longer than it needed to, and of course he didn’t have the guts to address it. He couldn’t, it wasn’t exactly his fight that he was fighting. It had been dumb to bring shadowclan into this, yet he found himself unable to go back.
He took a breath before jumping up with the rest of the leaders, glancing around to take it in. It didn’t appear as though Thunderclan had a deputy, but it seemed as though everything else was normal. Of course, that normal wasn’t exactly good, as it was a normal that involved a lot of tenseness. He held in a sigh, wondering how this moon’s gathering would go, hopefully it wouldn’t be disrupted by starclan once again.
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

A smile, a grin, any sort of happy demeanor was usually what Grousestar wore to the gatherings, but that was not the case this time. Instead his face was completely blank as he led his clan into the nearly full clearing. Skyclan wasn't normally the last clan to arrive, but this wasn't the first time it had happened either. His thoughts swirled ceaselessly in his head, causing his emerald eyes to appear vacant and far away as he leaped up the boulders to join the four other leaders.
Another normal thing that he would do, great each and every leader there, was not something that happened today. Instead, he quietly made his way to sit in between Goldenstar and Passionstar. There was an alliance between Skyclan and Windclan, but Grousestar didn't wish to make it obvious, or even at all known.
"I apologize for my lack of punctuality. Now that all clans are here, who would like to speak first?" His voice wasn't nearly as light as it normally would be, but it wasn't harsh nor was it downtrodden.
The brown tabby would slowly bring his tail to rest over his paws, his head turning to look at each of the leaders after asking his question. Then, while he waited for an answer, he would turn his attention to the deputies for a moment. There seemed to be one missing. There should have been five, but there were only four. Flicking his ear, he'd take note of it, though he was sure someone would announce the demotion of their deputy. Who was it that was missing though? Beginning to lose names are we Grousestar? His mind taunted, causing the tip of his tail to flick before he would return his attention to the leaders, waiting for someone to start the gathering.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 18th, 2018, 10:06 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

The tan, long-furred deputy padded behind his leader, perhaps a tail-length or two behind. He wanted to get this right, to start off his second Gathering as deputy without embarrassing himself. He strode with a purposeful air; he knew where he was going, and he knew that he was going to get there looking good. After all, the Clan couldn’t have a cowering deputy. No, that would disappoint Goldenstar. He didn’t want to let Goldenstar down, did he? Though Windygale did disagree with a few things the leader had done. For one, ShadowClan’s position in the chaotic Clan war didn’t help the situation at all. Glancing up as he was walking behind Goldenstar, he spotted the fluffy WindClan leader himself, Blazingstar. He faltered a bit in his stride, but picked it up just as quickly. He hoped no one had noticed his tiny slip. His amber hues darted forward once more. He wasn’t quite sure how he felt about the WindClan leader. This war was about WindClan and RiverClan more than anything else. How had ThunderClan stepped out of the limelight? How had RiverClan so swiftly took the other clans spot? He couldn’t even really remember what half of the feud was about. Something about prey? Please. Of course, it was simply petty squabbles that escalated into this. The clans torn at the seams, each Clan dragged into the petty war one by one. Hmm, except perhaps SkyClan. For all he knew, their alliance would tip the scale. He didn’t know which side was better, which worse. They were both bad. The only way to solve it was peace. Of course, he was probably the only one who felt that way. Goldenstar sure didn’t. Flashpaw, Daydream? He hadn’t even spoken to Daydream, and he barely knew Flashpaw. He couldn’t talk to either of them about matters like this. It seemed like he had to carry this burden alone.

As Goldenstar stopped and jumped up to be with the other leaders, Windygale halted as well, waiting. His amber gaze lingered for a few moments longer than necessary, but he focused his hues to where another figure was seated. Once he stepped closer, he recognized the figure as Buttercupbreeze, both by her scent, heather and wind, and her slimmer figure. WindClanners were slimmer, sleeker, than most Clan cats. The fluffy feline sat down perhaps two tail-lengths from the other deputy, nodding in greeting. He flashed a warm smile toward Buttercupbreeze, blinking. “Good evening, Buttercupbreeze. How are you?” His fluent speech and calm demeanor even surprised him. A hint of surprise was present in his deep orbs, as well as kindness, curiousity, and a tiny flame of anxiety.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 19th, 2018, 01:26 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Similar to her leader, Auroraflame’s face was blank as she padded into the gathering space. Although unlike Grousestar who usually wore a much happier expression, Auroraflame naturally looked this blank. Her mind was whirling with thoughts as she imagined all the possible scenarios that could occur during this gathering. Would the leaders argue again? Would they fight start? Would someone in the crowd start a fight? The possibilities were endless and Auroraflame didn’t even want to think about the even more horrific situations.
The she-cat paused at a spot close to the entrance and waited for all her clanmates to file into the clearing before bringing up the rear and then making her way to the front. It was something she usually did every gathering. Although the chances of something bad happening was unlikely, she still liked to watch and make sure that each of her clanmates made it in safely.

Auroraflame opened her mouth to taste the air as she made her way towards the base of the boulder, where the deputies sat. All the clans were here. So that meant that they were last. Well, at least they had still been on time. Being last was better than being late.
As Auroraflame reached the other deputies, she let her gaze pass over each cat quickly. Her icy hues narrowed as she realised that there was a deputy missing. Rowanflower and Buttercupbreeze were there. She immediately eliminated them from the option of being the missing deputy. She thought for a moment, struggling to remember who the other two deputies were, seeing as they were newer and she hadn’t spoken to them as much as she had the other two. Windygale! She suddenly remembered. No, he was here. Which meant that the ThunderClan deputy was missing. What was his name? The quiet guy I think he was? Powder…nose? She thought to herself, trying to remember what the tom’s name was. She did remember him, but she also remembered him as the nervous wreck so she was struggling to remember his name since he hadn’t really put himself out there. I wonder what happened to him, she thought, her eyes now curious as she sat down. She wrapped her tail around her and placed her tail over her paws.
“Good evening,” she meowed politely to the other deputies, dipping her head lightly before looking away and focusing on her attention on the leaders. Disgust settled in her gaze as her attention flittered past Blazingstar and Fallenstar. So insistent on fighting. She couldn’t stand it. Passionstar and Goldenstar, she didn’t mind so much. They hadn’t done anything wrong or consistently insisted on fighting. And she wasn’t disgusted by any of the deputies either. All of them were generally quite nice and not as battle hungry as Blazingstar and Fallenstar. And then there was Grousestar. Auroraflame looked at her leader with pity. She knew it wasn’t easy being stuck in the middle of this and having to make tough decisions for the clan couldn’t be easy. She was one of the few cats who knew about the recent alliance that Grousestar had made with Blazingstar. Now while she was very uneasy about it, she could see the benefits of agreeing to such an alliance. Her gaze went back to Blazingstar and she gave him a cold, dark stare. The leader would somehow have to prove that dragging SkyClan into this dispute wasn’t a mistake, before she gave him a little more respect.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 19th, 2018, 10:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Following quietly on the coattail of fallenstar the lanky riverclan deputy filed in, dismissing the warriors into the crowd with a gentle flick of her tail before taking her seat among other deputies. It wasn’t hard to see the hostility that radiated off the many warriors and even the leaders and deputies towards riverclan, specifically fallenstar. Although it made her heart hurt she kept a stone glare, offering a tart kind of expression whenever she met eyes. Even towards the other deputies.

Part of her fumed with unattainable rage towards windclan, in their sly deceptive way they had made riverclan the enemies. Hadn’t they only gone to defend thunderclan from being terminated? Was it not fair for blazingstar to go seek the help from shadowclan to gang up? As a last resort thunderclan had reached out to riverclan. Of course it wasn’t fair of him, if course it wasnt. Yet now the anarchists of windclan had convinced the other level headed leaders to forge some sort of- social barrier against them. A shiver rippled down her spine as she leapt up to her fellow deputies and settled, wrapping her tail around her paws and cocking her head back. Her friendly stature had faded replaced by a stiffened stance and upright posture. Her face ridden with hatred, annoyance and even a hint of guilt. Not returning the deputies warm welcome and station emotionlessly out into the crowd. She hadn’t even greeted Auroraflame, her longtime companion. Instead she remained emotionless and staring out into the crowd.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread