Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default November Gathering [Leaders]

Do NOT post here if you are not a Clan leader or their deputy. This is for high ranks only - any posts made by non-high ranks will be deleted.

@Brilliance
@:blue:
@Starfall
@SuspiciousMindz
@Duskflight
@RedHead
@Nutella
@Static
@North
Old November 16th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: November Gathering [Leaders]

Blazingstar leaped onto the rocks, his unusually long claws scraping the stone for grip as he did so. Once on them, he turned and gave the clearing a steady once over, a small smile lining his muzzle as he looked at his warriors. He was proud of his clan, however, he knew part of them weren't completely loyal. After the betrayal Buttercupbreeze pulled, he hadn't been able to look at each of his warriors the same. There were a select few that he would still trust with his life, but those who seemed closer to the former deputy were questionable. The orange tabby took his place on the stone, sitting down where he always had and began to await the arrival of the others.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 16th, 2018, 08:45 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Goldenstar could still feel betrayal squeezing him with every pawstep. However, he couldn't avoid groups of cats forever. Doing that would make him worse of a leader than he already felt. He could already see Blazingstar on the stone, and he debated sitting next to him. His thought process was going out of wack. He shook his head and tried to clear it. He would just sit where he normally sat. He looked around the clearing for a moment, before he leaped upon the stone. He had a few thoughts going through his head, deciding to wait and see until the other clans arrived to try and answer them. Everything seemed tense, or maybe he was just interpreting it that way. He looked ahead at the clearing, trying to clear his mind.

Old November 16th, 2018, 10:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

He figured it'd be like this, uneasy, tense. They weren't expecting Riverclan to show up, they expected them to stay in the territory they were shoved in, with their tail between their legs. Surprise. The leader heaved himself up the last stretch to the top of the Seastones, tail swinging behind him. Once he was at the top, he caught eyes with Goldenstar. He said nothing, however, lapis optics blazed with anger, lips twitched upwards, flashing his fangs. The audacity he had, he looked guilty, he had no right to look that way, none of them did. He would never forgive them, never let them live it down. Soon after they had made eye contact, the black tom snarled and strode past. The leader, however, did not pass Blazingstar, oh no, in fact, he sat in front of the ginger leader, blue eyes as bright as the moon itself, but it wasn't tranquility that luminated them, no, it was hatred. Pure hatred.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 16th, 2018, 11:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Passionstar liked to believe that he was doing a good - well, an okay job at keeping Thunderclan out this ridiculous mess. Complete foolishness, but he played his part in it, probably was still a bit high strung that the other clans believed it was quite alright to drive anyone out their home. He really didn't blame for any feelings of loathe that was flamed in the heart. He could already feel the tension as he tried to leap on the rocks as best as he could. Just being slightly clumsy with his steps. Although when he was in his place, he heaved in a deep sigh, grooming the pieces of his chest fur for a moment. He sat down quite comfortably, because despite the tension in the atmosphere, he didn't want anyone bothering his mood. If he greeted any of them, he might as well snap. He haven't had a mental break down yet, so he's going on strong, hopefully. It wasn't like he was going to avoid the others. His expression was rather stoic; just arriving and he already wanted to leave. Honestly, Passionstar didn't believe that his clan deserved to be subjected to this type of chaos. All this was just kit play.
Old November 17th, 2018, 09:18 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Shoulders straightened and head held high, Flintspirit followed Passionstar to the seastones as leader and deputy split from the rest of their clan. He could already feel the tension buzzing in the clearing. And he didn’t like it one bit. His eyes traced Passionstar carefully as his leader clambered up the rocks, and he let them linger up there to study the other leaders, keeping his gaze nonchalant. But his mind was buzzing with observations. He took in Blazingstar, the lighters ginger leader. The leader that he believed to be the start of all this... as Passionstar had called it, kit play. He wholeheartedly agreed. His tail-top flicked as his green gaze turned to Goldenstar briefly, taking in the slightly flustered sature of the Shadowclan leader. Flintspirit just let his eyes move on from him, he wasn’t sure what to think of the brown tabby leader right now. He was allied with Windclan. Flintspirit let his eyes linger on Fallenstar for the longest. Of course, the leader looked pulled together, he had to be if he was addressing this many cats. But Flintspirit suspected something was wrong. He watched as the black-furred leader snarled and Blazingstar, and he couldn’t help the smile that twitched at the edge of his maw. They’re such kits. Humor was somehow weaved into the deputy’s brain, even in the tense climate around him. But Flintspirit was famous for trying to make a joke out of everything.
As he took his place at the foot of the seastones, he let his gaze wander across the cats gathering in the clearing around. It felt unusual for him, sitting here away from all f his clanmates. But he also felt pride slinking it’s way through him. He was very important to us clan members, a leadership figure supporting Passionstar. And Flintspirit knew the ginger tom needed all the support he could get. Curling his tail around his paws, Flintspirit waited for the other new deputies to come and possibly talk to him. He already knew he was going to judge them harshly. They would be supporters of this war, while he was not one at all. But he also reminded himself he needed to keep himself in check as well. He wasn’t going to let his own anger and emotions get the better of him this time.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 17th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

In his earlier moons of leadership, Grousestar had made it a point to always be punctual, even early to these gatherings. These days, he found himself deeply debating bringing Skyclan at all anymore. There never seemed to be anything good that came of these gatherings, there was always some underlying issue, some tension between the leaders, or some freak occurrence that struck. He almost felt it was more of a danger to bring his clan than to not show up at all despite the apparent truce.
But he hadn't gotten to the point yet, to where he decided to stop bringing Skyclan altogether. The scents of the other clans were already there as he tiredly trudged forward, flicking his tail to allow his clan to pour in after him. The betrayal of his deputy had hit him very hard, so hard that he was beginning to question everything, perhaps develop a form of paranoia. What if she wasn't the only one in the clan sneaking out in order to give other clans information? Deceiving him? After all, he was friends with her for moons upon moons, she had been deputy for him since his own initial start of leadership. And then all of a sudden this comes to light? It felt as if the very earth beneath himself had been yanked out, leaving him disoriented and a whirlwind of emotions he could hardly comprehend.

Making his way to the stone where the other leaders appeared to already be settled down, Grousestar would rest his gaze on each for a moment. Not a single one was missing. He was the final leader. His gaze held nothing, not malice or hate, not joy or happiness, he seemed to be a stony husk, unfamiliar to anyone who used to know him. Even the sight of Blazingstar, his apparent ally, didn't brighten his distant emerald gaze.
The brown tabby would sit down next to the Windclan leader now though, turning his gaze out to the crowd. How many of them were disloyal? How many of them were breaking the very warrior code they were supposed to live by?
"Who's willing to go first?" Questioned the tom, keeping his gaze on the crowd, voice distant as he more so focused on his own thoughts.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 18th, 2018, 03:34 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Doveflight had remained a few foxlengths behind Grousestar for the majority of the journey to Seastones, his milky form mingling with other Skyclanner's in an attempt to divert his anxious thoughts down a more positive road. He felt sick with anxiety, not helped by the salty sea air reminding him that they were drawing very near to their destination. He had chatted with a variety of cats, half listening to them whilst also keeping an eye out for Auroraflame. He had been very bold to even try and convince Grousestar to allow her to come, and it took a lot of thought to keep his words from sounding overly loyal to the traitorous charcoal feline. Somehow he had managed, and the pale tom could only hope she was enjoying the little bit of freedom he had managed to grant her. I wonder if Fallenstar will make an appearance? I suppose he will, for it would be better to show up than to have the other leader's speak of him as though he is a coward for not showing up. Doveflight pondered quietly, his olive gaze drifting back over to the familiar form of his leader; Grousestar looked so lifeless, so empty. It unnerved Doveflight, the deputy making an attempt to catch up with the tabby's slightly quicker pace.

Murmers of unfamiliar chatter began to fill the air, accompanied by an array of non-skyclan scents as the group finally arrived upon Seastones, a sea of pelts filling the vicinity and reminding Doveflight of just how many cats attended gatherings. The possibility of a fight breaking out was of apparently little importance to some, clearly not putting them off attending. Following Grousestar, Doveflight made his way over to the other deputies - he was not too happy about being the least punctual of the clans, but he doubted Grousestar cared much for his opinions on time management. They had arrived, that was all that mattered. It became clear that the other clan's deputies had all been demoted, given the group of cats his olive eyes had navigated toward were completely unrecognisable to him. Where was Windygale? Or Buttercupbreeze? Had they too been demoted, the same way Auroraflame had? This possibility came as a shock to him, and the milky tom's features became cloudy with thought as he gravitated toward the Thunderclan deputy - the only one, it seemed, who had not been some replacement for a traitorous deputy. Although he was perplexed and somewhat shocked, Doveflight upheld his manners and greeted the other felines politely, once again gravitating more towards the Thunderclan deputy - he had a more respectable nature about him. Plus, Doveflight applauded Thunderclan on their choice to stay as out of this mess as they could - it was much more respectable than war, that was for sure. "Hello, all. Apologies for Skyclan's slightly delayed arrival, I do hope we haven't kept you all too long-," He began, a somewhat forced smile appearing on his pale features as he tried his best to remain calm, "-I'm Doveflight, it's a pleasure to meet you all." With his introduction complete, Doveflight allowed his olive gaze to drift over the crowd in search of Auroraflame's familiar charcoal form. He worried for her, more so now than ever as most cat's had disagreed with the choice to allow the "traitor" to come to the gathering. The Turkish Angora feared she may be targeted by members of her own clan, so he'd sworn to himself to keep an eye on her. Grousestar would think it was because he was mistrustful of her, so he needn't worry about his leader becoming suspicious of him. He shouldn't trust Auroraflame, but he simply couldn't bring himself to dislike her. It wasn't in his nature. Turning his attention toward the leaders, he awaited the beginning of the gathering, praying to Starclan it would run smoothly. Another fight was not what anybody needed right now. Or ever, for that matter.

Last edited by North; November 18th, 2018 at 03:34 AM.
Old November 18th, 2018, 04:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

He watched the rest of them come pouring in one by one, a snarl resting on his face. He had no deputy follow him up here, and he felt no need to swiftly choose one. One of the felines he had begun to trust the most went behind his back, she had been organizing meetings without his knowledge, with felines form other clans even. He felt the rage bubble deep within him, at least, that's what he was going to call it. What he was feeling right now, at least for him, it wasn't something that could easily be explained. He felt sad, betrayed, angry, confused, he couldn't put it into words. He thought about it for days and days after it started developing within him, no word could ever come out whenever he tried to describe it. Just tears. Pathetic, wasn't it? The leader let go of the breath he didn't even realize he was holding. He felt a sudden burst of energy flash through him, his legs twitched, flinched even, and soon enough he found himself standing up. "I will go first." he stated, voice was cold, crisp.

He had to keep a straight face, he had to show these traitors just how strong Riverclan was, show them that they, indeed, had something to fear. Before the burly tom took a step forward, he gave Blazingstar a side glance before continuing forward. It was a silent declaration of war, he wouldn't be bested. They wouldn't be defeated. "Riverclan is doing well. Though we have been driven from our territory, the prey is plentiful. Of course, most of you knew that already." he hissed out the last sentence, giving the felines below a heated glare. Lookit them, acting innocent, like they didn't know what they did. How dare they. Fallenstar lashed his tail, than continued "Rowanflower has also been demoted as the Riverclan deputy, and I do not intend on appointing a new one." The leader let his gaze drift over those below him, lapis hues ablaze with anger. "That is all." It came out as a sigh, exasperated. He felt a little weight be lifted off his chest, he could breathe normally again. He turned and began to make his way past the other four leaders, showing them they weren't at all weakened by what had happened. As he walked past the Windclan leader, he stopped, and gave him a heated glare. No words were exchanged, however, the ebony tom didn't even open his mouth to give a snarl. After glaring for a moment, he brushed past the ginger tom and sat himself down.
@SuspiciousMindz @Duskflight @Brilliance @:blue:

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 18th, 2018 at 04:49 PM.
Old November 18th, 2018, 08:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Ravenfrost followed just a bit behind goldenstar with her head held high ,her ears were open and alert as well as her eyes . She felt strange coming here which she never felt before , she came up with the thought that it was because of her change in rank and the atmosphere itself . Normally the gatherings she went to were calm , happy , family like almost , not this one ,this one reeked of dread ,if it weren't for the moon old tradition and 'starclans' word keeping these felines in check she was certain that a battle would break out here . The she cat rolled her eyes starclan,pff. They're just made up to keep us in line and not go against the leaders words. If starclan is real then why didn't they keep this mess from happening ? She released a low growl at that thought before her orbs landed on the riverclan leader which instantly made her worried but she just gave a small snort at that before tearing her gaze away and looked at the others for a few seconds before looking ahead once more. Ravenfrost found her place amongst the other deputies but she mainly sat underneath the spot where goldenstar stood ,it was strange ...sitting where windy is supposed to be... It felt...wrong to her in a way. She felt guilt start to grab her and slowly tighten it's grip long enough for her to think that she shouldn't be here ,that she doesn't deserve the rank. She shoved that feeling away after hearing Fallenstar speak which made her narrow her eyes just a bit at his tone , she felt the need to make a comment ,anything , but she bit her tongue knowing it would do no good and possibly make this gathering worse and may shock her leader.

Her ears twitched and automatically her eyes widened ,Rowanflower was demoted?! She pulled her lips back to bare her teeth ,her claws were threatening to show themselves , to her the once deputy has done nothing wrong , as a matter of fact Rowanflower had proved herself loyal many times over and now this ? first windy , now ...rowan.great...what now ? She sighed and calmed down after a good while before looking at the other new deputies her gaze calm she dipped her head in a respectful manner "greetings . " she meowed her tone emotion lacking , Ravenfrost raised her head once more as her golden like gaze settled on the mass of cats .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread