Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default November Gathering

Abstain from posting here until your respective Clan leader has arrived.

Leaders may post their entrances here, but please redirect your roleplay to this thread.
Old November 16th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: November Gathering

WindClan was the first to arrive. Blazingstar had made it his job to show up earlier than the other clans. He succeeded. The ginger tom led his warriors down to the Seastones, the ocean breeze greeting him with a salty, but fishy smell. That reminded him. Would RiverClan dare show their faces tonight? Where had they even settled? He supposed he'd find out in the next few minutes. Without hesitation, his paws hit sandy dirt and he headed for the Seastones, preparing to take his place on the rocks he was once so scared to climb.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 16th, 2018, 08:29 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Roseflame went to the Seastones and entered behind her leader. She looked around for anyone to talk to but everyone seemed to be missing.
Old November 16th, 2018, 08:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

He had attempted to get his clan here first, however it seems as though he was beat. Of course, that didn't surprise the ebony tom, however, they were further away from the Seastones. With a huff, Fallenstar pushed forward, ignoring the looks him and his clan were being given by the rabbit chasers.

Riverclan has arrived

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 16th, 2018, 09:42 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

The poor feline’s paws aches to be up beside his leader as they walked, exchanging reassuring glances and mouthing encouragement to each other. He felt this ache not just in his paws, but in every fiber of his being, from his nose to his fluffy tail tip. Alas, knowing that he was the last cat Goldenstar wanted to see, and unsure if he was allowed to go to the gathering at all, he had stuck to the back. He had to blend in with the crowd. He wasn’t a deputy anymore. But he looked at where the leaders and deputies sat sadly. He attempted eye contact with all of them, except Goldenstar and the new ShadowClan deputy.

[ @jupiter @Empress Of Evil @Fuzzyfeline ]
[hey do you guys want to do a thing where the former deps kind of hang together]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 16th, 2018, 10:46 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Sagittarius
{That sounds good.}

Bushy tail hung low the creamy feline followed her Clan to the Seastones, it felt strange being back in the back. That's where she always was before being made Deputy and back then Buttercupbreeze thought she'd never get used to it. Now since she was replaced the creamy molly felt odd but being amongst her Clanmates reminded her how she'd let them down. Trying to help them only made life harder but the Peacemakers has been made. If that worked and the Peacemakers pulled through then this would all be worth it. The pain and discomfort she felt, the sadness the stung her when she remembered she couldn't talk with Blazingstar like she used too.
Noticing they were the first here Buttercup sighed, really she didn't want to be here yet at the same time wanted to see how the other Deputies were doing. This wasn't to surprising she was more introverted then extroverted but she felt more withdrawn after the recent events. After pretty much standing alone watching the other Clan come in Buttercup noticed every Clan had a new Deputy. So Auroraflame and Windygale did get demoted. She confirmed pushing her hopes that one of them could possibly not be demoted. Spotting Windygale the bushy tailed feline headed over to him pleased he was there. "How are you doing?" She asked her voice soft, she had a feeling he wouldn't be fairing it to well. Anyway he was kinda like a little brother even if he was older then her. It was weird especially since she told herself she'd never make friends outside WindClan. I've changed a lot recently.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 17th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Pikepaw had made her way into the Seastones. She'd smell the salty air and smile. As she made her way through she saw that Windclan was already there. She rolled her eyes when she saw that they had beat them there. Then Pikepaw realized that they were farther away from the Seastones than them. The brown and white apprentice sat down waiting for the other clans to filter through. She really hoped that she could talk to another apprentice other than her own brother. She had despised her brother ever since the battle and Grovepaw's death. Pikepaw was hoping that she could get as far away as possible from him if he did end up coming to the gathering.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 17th, 2018, 09:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

[OPEN]

Soaringpaw’s black fur with the white underbelly and paws nervously stepped into the clearing, her green eyes glowing in the dark. She turned her head to look at Briarsong her mentor, but Briarsong was no where to be seen. She sniffed, she had seen the borders, maybe she could tell what clans were here, the stench of Windclan hit her first. She wasn’t surprised they were first, Briarsong did say they typically arrived first. However, to her surprise she realized that Riverclan was here, tht’s good that they are here, but I hope a fight doesn’t break out at the gathering.... She nervously sat down and focused on the leader waiting for Grousestar and Passionstar to arrive. Ravenfrost didn’t seem to scared being up there. She glanced below the rock, she saw only one cat who smelled like a Windclanner Probably Buttercupbreeze.... she thought, unaware that Buttercupbreeze was demoted, and that that was Crowmask. She thought it was strange not seeing a Riverclan deputy, Rowanflower who her mentor mentioned, maybe they are worried about attack and left the deputy in charge of camp... she strained her ears to hear what the leaders were saying but couldn’t pick up anything, she thought this was the gathering already started, and wanted to listen to the leaders not the other cats chit-chat.

[OPEN]
The blind warrior Pikerunner came, he hadn’t come in a long while because of his hatred towards Riverclan, he felt this time that Riverclan wouldn’t be there. He entered the clearing and the stench of Riverclan hit his nose, instinctively he unsheathed his claws and arched his back up, his fur standing up on edge. He waited tensily for a Riverclanner to start a fight or even come in contact with him. He wanted them obliterated, now was the best chance, Windclan and Shadowclan can start attacking them now, we can send a messenger to Skyclan to tell them to attack Riverclan’s clearing right now. And we can tell Thunderclan through a messanger that the truce was broken and the gathering is over. Once we chase them back to their territory we all can squash them once and for all... his lips curled into a smug look.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 17th, 2018 at 01:36 PM.
Old November 17th, 2018, 10:21 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

After he’d exchanged a few words with the other deputies, Flintspirit let his gaze wander over to where all of the medicine cats were sitting. He knew that they were the ones who also were supporting the peacemakers, and he felt an urge to talk to one of them and let them know he’s on board. With a quick glance up at Passionstar, seeing his focus was elsewhere, Flintspirit stood and started to saunter over to the medicine cats. His eyes grazed over them as he did so, trying to decide which one would be the best for him to inform about his alliance. He considered Heatherfur, Thunderclan and Riverclan didn’t have much of a rift between them right now. He wasn’t sure about Oriolepaw, to him she seems a little young, and was probably swamped with learning all of her training. He didn’t see the Skyclan medicine cats quite yet, so all that left was Daydream. He wasn’t expecting Tallmarsh to remember to tell any of the medicine cats, she had a lot on her mind recently. As he was finishing crossing the gap between him and the medicine cats, his gaze flicked to the side for a moment as he heard the pawsteps of quick paws coming towards him. It was two young apprentices, seemingly running around in the clearing. He quickly did a small leap forward to get out of their way, but he misjudged his movements.
With the grace of a blind rabbit Flintspirit toppled over his own paws, his feathery tail swinging wildly in the air as he struggled to regain his footing. It was to no avail though, as the tomcat landed with an “Oof” and a hard thump on the ground. He was now laying on his back, trying to regain the death that had been knocked out of his lungs. Opening his eyes, he blinked twice as a golden figure came into view, with two wide yellow eyes. He let a small smirk cross his features as he stared up at the golden cat. “You know, I think this is your good side.” He purred up silkily at Daydream.

@Solstice!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 17th, 2018, 11:55 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Winterpaw padded up to the clearing and looked pittifully at riverclan, knowing that they didnt need to be drriven out of their territory. She then looked back up at her leader knowing that if her secret got out, she could be quarintined to the apprentices den until it was over Why would we even drive them out? We don't like their slimy fish! She thought and snickered a little at her thoughts.
{OPEN!}
Closed Thread