Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 17th, 2018, 12:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Fuzzyfeline @jupiter @Sagittarius

She could feel the gazes of her clanmates boring into her back. She was being watched, there was no doubt about that. Still, Auroraflame could say she cared very much. She was just thankful that she could even be here at all. After being told that she could not allowed to leave the camp, she had been extremely surprised that she’d been picked to come to the gathering. She suspected that it was Doveflight’s work, and she had made sure that she would thank the tom later on. She was so fortunate that SkyClan’s new deputy was so kind to her, even when the rest of her clanmates saw her for what she was. A traitor.

As soon as they were given the signal, she scampered away from her clanmates, her gaze firm on two cats. There was no point in trying to be sneaky. Her clanmates knew that she had been betraying them for cats from other clans, well, that was what she had told them and they had believed her. It wasn’t exactly true though. She had lied for the sake of protecting her clanmates who had risked their own freedom to help her finds way for peace. She didn’t care anymore if any of her clanmates were to drag her away from Windygale, Rowanflower and Buttercupbreeze. She didn’t care if someone were to insult her and call her a traitor. She was used to it and all she cared about was getting in at least a little bit of conversation in.

Her icy blue gaze lit up in surprise and confusion to see that it the other far from their leaders like she was. Had something happened? Something must’ve, because she spotted that the other clans seemed to have new deputies too. They’d all been caught. “Hey,” she greeted as she approached the other two deputies. She didn’t greet them in her usual respectful manner. Over the past moons, she lost her sense of professionalism and respectfulness, she just didn’t care anymore. Plus, she had a feeling that the deputies would have something to relate over, so she might as well drop her guard a little if they were going to be in this together. “I suppose we all got caught,” she remarked once Windygale had responded to Buttercupbreeze’s question. She no longer teared up at the thought of her demotion, the removal of her passion. Crying wasn’t going to do her any good.
@pomegranate

Shinefang shot a glance or two at Auroraflame as he made his way to the Gathering along with Ringpaw but he didn't dare speak to here. he couldn't afford to risk giving away his involvement with the very thing that had caused the deputy to be demoted. Still, he was grateful to see her out and about. Seeing her treated like a prisoner in her own clan made the old tom bristle with righteous indignation. He bristled for other reasons though. The cold air seemed to be cutting him deeper than usual and he fought not to shiver as he made his way over to sit in his usual spot. He glanced at Ringpaw to ask that she follow but had to turn away as a throaty cough racked his body. He swallowed, feeling weak as he tried to steel himself even though he felt a fog settling over his senses.

Thistledown followed after his leader, glancing around with indifference when he noticed that his clan was the first to arrive. He wondered broadly if Riverclan would show up and when the smell of fish broke out over the glen, he wrinkled his nose and shrugged. If the fish-brain's wanted to show up where they clearly were not welcome, that was their business.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; November 17th, 2018 at 03:25 PM.
Old November 17th, 2018, 01:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
Winterpaw padded up to the clearing and looked pittifully at riverclan, knowing that they didnt need to be drriven out of their territory. She then looked back up at her leader knowing that if her secret got out, she could be quarintined to the apprentices den until it was over Why would we even drive them out? We don't like their slimy fish! She thought and snickered a little at her thoughts.
{OPEN!}
Honeybee a queen with golden fur nervously entered the clearing, she could feel the glares of many cats who didn’t want them here. She could tell that Riverclan had a smaller group coming, mainly because of the risk of a clan breaking the truce and attacking camp and breaking the truce. She knew it wasn’t the best idea leaving her kits at camp with another queen now, but she wanted to know what all the drama would be at the gathering. She saw an apprentice of another clan give her a pitiful look at her and all of Riverclan. We don’t need your pity. she suddenly found herself marching over to the apprentice,” Listen apprentice, we don’t need your pity. Riverclan is as strong as ever. We might be in a new territory, and not have allies, but we are as strong as ever. If we had to we could beat a clan in a fair fight, the only reason we lost that battle is because three clans teamed up against us.” She snarled before blinking realizing that the apprentice did nothing wrong for giving her a pitiful glance,” Sorry, I think the new territory and the one clan standing alone thing is getting to me. I didn’t mean to lash out at you.” She appologized to the apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2018, 03:01 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Honeybee a queen with golden fur nervously entered the clearing, she could feel the glares of many cats who didn’t want them here. She could tell that Riverclan had a smaller group coming, mainly because of the risk of a clan breaking the truce and attacking camp and breaking the truce. She knew it wasn’t the best idea leaving her kits at camp with another queen now, but she wanted to know what all the drama would be at the gathering. She saw an apprentice of another clan give her a pitiful look at her and all of Riverclan. We don’t need your pity. she suddenly found herself marching over to the apprentice,” Listen apprentice, we don’t need your pity. Riverclan is as strong as ever. We might be in a new territory, and not have allies, but we are as strong as ever. If we had to we could beat a clan in a fair fight, the only reason we lost that battle is because three clans teamed up against us.” She snarled before blinking realizing that the apprentice did nothing wrong for giving her a pitiful glance,” Sorry, I think the new territory and the one clan standing alone thing is getting to me. I didn’t mean to lash out at you.” She appologized to the apprentice.
"No you have no need to apologize. My clan fought against you when you just wanted peace." Winterpawsaid and sat. "I didn't do anything to stop my clan."
Old November 17th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

//is thunderclan already there?
Old November 17th, 2018, 03:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
"No you have no need to apologize. My clan fought against you when you just wanted peace." Winterpawsaid and sat. "I didn't do anything to stop my clan."
Honeybee realize what Winterpaw believed and shook her head a little,” No, you did what you thought was best. You obeyed your clan leader. You do realize if you fought against your clanmates or against the clans that were fighting against us, you probably would be in real trouble with your leader, maybe even exiled. This isn’t the end of Riverclan. You aren’t the reason we lost our territory. It’s the clan leaders orders.” She told the apprentice

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 17th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old November 17th, 2018, 08:04 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@pomegranate

Shinefang shot a glance or two at Auroraflame as he made his way to the Gathering along with Ringpaw but he didn't dare speak to here. he couldn't afford to risk giving away his involvement with the very thing that had caused the deputy to be demoted. Still, he was grateful to see her out and about. Seeing her treated like a prisoner in her own clan made the old tom bristle with righteous indignation. He bristled for other reasons though. The cold air seemed to be cutting him deeper than usual and he fought not to shiver as he made his way over to sit in his usual spot. He glanced at Ringpaw to ask that she follow but had to turn away as a throaty cough racked his body. He swallowed, feeling weak as he tried to steel himself even though he felt a fog settling over his senses.
The calico shecat sat her rump down on the cold earth, her haunches quivering with a chill as she felt the frozen dirt dig into her bottom. Her regular spot seemed strangely in the open, more than last time. Maybe it was because of the ranks. Caliaflame and Flashpaw both gone... Ringpaw had looked forward to growing closer to the two. Why had they left? She didn’t know, and she didn’t want to either. Ringpaw glanced towards Shinefang, her eyes glistening with concern. “Shinefang?” She asked quietly, worried that if she spoke louder her voice would rattle in the chilly air. His harsh cough sounded painful- almost made her cringe. She hadn’t really experienced leafbare before- it was still odd, and unwelcome most of all. “Are you alright?” She waited until he had stopped coughing, before setting her tail over his back. He was still immensely larger than her, so it was quite a stretch to place her tail over his shoulders- not even.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old November 17th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Engine engine number nine

Dsisypaw walked with her adopted clsn. She had only been in Windclan for hslf a moon. She had already felt at home. The young molly hlanced around the clearing at all the cats. There was more csts here th ed n there was back st the camp and it was making her a little nervous.
(Open)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 17th, 2018, 11:33 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

[repost because I forgot to wait for the leader to post whoops]

@Fuzzyfeline @jupiter @Sagittarius

She could feel the gazes of her clanmates boring into her back. She was being watched, there was no doubt about that. Still, Auroraflame could say she cared very much. She was just thankful that she could even be here at all. After being told that she could not allowed to leave the camp, she had been extremely surprised that she’d been picked to come to the gathering. She suspected that it was Doveflight’s work, and she had made sure that she would thank the tom later on. She was so fortunate that SkyClan’s new deputy was so kind to her, even when the rest of her clanmates saw her for what she was. A traitor.

As soon as they were given the signal, she scampered away from her clanmates, her gaze firm on two cats. There was no point in trying to be sneaky. Her clanmates knew that she had been betraying them for cats from other clans, well, that was what she had told them and they had believed her. It wasn’t exactly true though. She had lied for the sake of protecting her clanmates who had risked their own freedom to help her finds way for peace. She didn’t care anymore if any of her clanmates were to drag her away from Windygale, Rowanflower and Buttercupbreeze. She didn’t care if someone were to insult her and call her a traitor. She was used to it and all she cared about was getting in at least a little bit of conversation in.

Her icy blue gaze lit up in surprise and confusion to see that it the other far from their leaders like she was. Had something happened? Something must’ve, because she spotted that the other clans seemed to have new deputies too. They’d all been caught. “Hey,” she greeted as she approached the other two deputies. She didn’t greet them in her usual respectful manner. Over the past moons, she lost her sense of professionalism and respectfulness, she just didn’t care anymore. Plus, she had a feeling that the deputies would have something to relate over, so she might as well drop her guard a little if they were going to be in this together. “I suppose we all got caught,” she remarked once Windygale had responded to Buttercupbreeze’s question. She no longer teared up at the thought of her demotion, the removal of her passion. Crying wasn’t going to do her any good.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 18th, 2018, 12:05 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post
Dsisypaw walked with her adopted clsn. She had only been in Windclan for hslf a moon. She had already felt at home. The young molly hlanced around the clearing at all the cats. There was more csts here th ed n there was back st the camp and it was making her a little nervous.
(Open)
{We haven't RPed in a while, mind if I take up Daisy?}

Riverpaw kept close to her Clanmates as the took the long travel to Seastones. Her brother wasn't able to join her because he got in trouble again which made this kinda scary. The other Clans had already run RiverClan out of their territory would they even let them to be here? What if they try to run us off again? What then? Wouldn't that be braking the truce? The fluffy silver tabby wondered looking down at her feet. She must've gotten separated from her Clanmates because next time she glanced up a WindClan smelling molly was standing in front of her. A bit nervous Riverpaw stepped back her whiskers twitching. "H-hi.."

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 18th, 2018, 12:31 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{We haven't RPed in a while, mind if I take up Daisy?}

Riverpaw kept close to her Clanmates as the took the long travel to Seastones. Her brother wasn't able to join her because he got in trouble again which made this kinda scary. The other Clans had already run RiverClan out of their territory would they even let them to be here? What if they try to run us off again? What then? Wouldn't that be braking the truce? The fluffy silver tabby wondered looking down at her feet. She must've gotten separated from her Clanmates because next time she glanced up a WindClan smelling molly was standing in front of her. A bit nervous Riverpaw stepped back her whiskers twitching. "H-hi.."
Daisypaw jumped to the sound of Riverpaw's voice. She turned around to have her eyes meet the molly. The former kittypet felt a little awkward for being startled by the molly. " Oh my Darkclan you scared me. I didn't expect anybody to talk to me. " she meowed. She began to feel embarrassed that she had just said that out loud. Daisypaw felt her fur grow hot with embarrassment. The young Molly have her chest fur a quick luck to make the other cat know how much she was embarrassed. " Hi. I'm Daisypaw. " she added, trying to keep her cool the best she could.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread