Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2018, 07:39 AM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: November Gathering

Pikepaw was looking all around the Seastones for Ghostpaw. She had gone over her own tracks many times. As the place got more crowded she had to stop. She had finally guessed that Ghostpaw was in a fight with another cat by now. The she-cat sat down tired from going in so many circles. Pikepaw had still wondered if she would ever meet who had killed Grovepaw.
@Blade

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 18th, 2018, 04:34 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

After he’d exchanged a few words with the other deputies, Flintspirit let his gaze wander over to where all of the medicine cats were sitting. He knew that they were the ones who also were supporting the peacemakers, and he felt an urge to talk to one of them and let them know he’s on board. With a quick glance up at Passionstar, seeing his focus was elsewhere, Flintspirit stood and started to saunter over to the medicine cats. His eyes grazed over them as he did so, trying to decide which one would be the best for him to inform about his alliance. He considered Heatherfur, Thunderclan and Riverclan didn’t have much of a rift between them right now. He wasn’t sure about Oriolepaw, to him she seems a little young, and was probably swamped with learning all of her training. He didn’t see the Skyclan medicine cats quite yet, so all that left was Daydream. He wasn’t expecting Tallmarsh to remember to tell any of the medicine cats, she had a lot on her mind recently. As he was finishing crossing the gap between him and the medicine cats, his gaze flicked to the side for a moment as he heard the pawsteps of quick paws coming towards him. It was two young apprentices, seemingly running around in the clearing. He quickly did a small leap forward to get out of their way, but he misjudged his movements.
With the grace of a blind rabbit Flintspirit toppled over his own paws, his feathery tail swinging wildly in the air as he struggled to regain his footing. It was to no avail though, as the tomcat landed with an “Oof” and a hard thump on the ground. He was now laying on his back, trying to regain the death that had been knocked out of his lungs. Opening his eyes, he blinked twice as a golden figure came into view, with two wide yellow eyes. He let a small smirk cross his features as he stared up at the golden cat. “You know, I think this is your good side.” He purred up silkily at Daydream.

@Solstice!
daydream hated gatherings.

they just hated crowds in all. plus with tensions at their ultimate high right now, did they really want to go to a gathering where thered be nothing but angry riverclanners right now? well, they kinda had to, seeing as they were a medcat and all. sigh. walking alongside goldenstar and their..well,joke of a deputy. they strayed away from them though they they went to their highrocks to talk about god knows what, honestly they didnt care. they were just angry to even be in the same room as their leader right now. and without windygale here... they missed him greatly. after they had gotten to know eachother it was easier for daydream to feel protective of him. but it didnt take alot for goldenstar to simple demote him because of a lack of communication, when he didnt even show up to the meeting with all the other leader, all he did was send windy to share the bad news of war. a coward.

they were on their way to see the medicine cats, its been awhile since theyve spoken to heatherfur and..shinefang, and the rest of them. while on their way to greet them all they felt was a warm body pressed to their paws, and a tom looking back up at them from the ground. what the hell? but honestly, not the weirdest thing daydream had ever been through. they squinted their eyes at the deputies words. this was..flint, right? of thunderclan if they could remember. "greetings to you too, flint." they said curtly, they always were a bit..stricter around newer cats. and to be honest, they didnt know anything about thunderclan.
Old November 19th, 2018, 07:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Soaringpaw flicked her tail, her black fur with a white underbelly and tail-tip neatly groomed. She listened closely to the leaders speaking. Fallenstar of Riverclan, interesting, demoting a deputy and not appointing a new one. Huh. Passionstar of Thunderclan, has a deputy named Flintspirit and they just got a medicine cat named Tallmarsh.... she wasn’t surprised by the vagueness of the information, she wondered what Windclan and Skyclan had to say. She just wanted to be respectful, she may had slight issues with the idea of driving Riverclan off and demonding Windygale, but she knew she needed to be respectful.
[OPEN]

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 19th, 2018 at 08:08 AM.
Old November 19th, 2018, 09:58 AM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

Just gonna have Sunshine sneak in if that's okay...//

Sunshine wandered through the woods until he was hit with a wave of unfamiliar scents and voices. It took him a while to reset his posture and was afraid he had given himself away until he realized nobody had noticed. He was smart about it, using various different herbs and the dirt to cover his scent, so he was almost unnoticeable, unless someone came up from behind him.

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Old November 19th, 2018, 10:42 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

. @Empress Of Evil @Sagittarius @Fuzzyfeline

Daisyshade was the last to arrive, she couldn’t care less wether or not fallenstar didn’t want her here. He could no longer have his hold of her life anymore like he had when she was his deputy. She had her freedom, her peace, she had her life back. Her tail flicked back and fourth with her head cocked back and a smirk produced on her thin lips. No longer the permanent scowl that had been there for a few moons, it had been good to let loose for a while and let her guards down.

She gracefully made her way through the riverclan cats not caring so much as to give anyone a second glance. She knew deep down that these cats thought of her as a traitor and would give her scornful glances, but nonetheless it didn’t effect her. She was no longer bitter for it anyways. As the other deputies came into sight her ear perked up and after a minute her eyebrows knit thoughtfully together. What happened to them? Why aren’t they up there? her pave picked up into a brisk walk until she came to the group of them, eyes dark with worry. ‘ ‘ what happened to you!? ‘ ‘ came the question suddenly not caring to say hello rather jumping right to the point and coming up to them. She looked each cat over specifically making sure there wasn’t anything drastically wrong with them physically before sitting down. She glanced over her shoulder at the other deputies on the rock, a hiss slithered from her jaws and her claws flexed into the dirt ‘ ‘ who are they? Why are they in your spots? ‘ ‘ she said with a low unamused voice. What right had those mousebrained leaders have to demote one of the only cats that had any sense? Her calm phacade passed and the scowl was back. Just one more thing to be furious about.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 19th, 2018 at 10:42 AM.
Old November 19th, 2018, 12:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Daisypaw jumped to the sound of Riverpaw's voice. She turned around to have her eyes meet the molly. The former kittypet felt a little awkward for being startled by the molly. " Oh my Darkclan you scared me. I didn't expect anybody to talk to me. " she meowed. She began to feel embarrassed that she had just said that out loud. Daisypaw felt her fur grow hot with embarrassment. The young Molly have her chest fur a quick luck to make the other cat know how much she was embarrassed. " Hi. I'm Daisypaw. " she added, trying to keep her cool the best she could.

Riverpaw shuffled her paws a bit, nervous about being around a WindClan cat. Not only we're their Clans enemies but this silver tabby was nervous about being around cats she didn't know at all. Especially without Frozenpaw, her brother was so brave compared to her. As the other apprentice met her eyes the fluffy molly glanced at her paws. Though as the other molly spoke she was confused. DarkClan? What's that. She wondered glancing up from ground briefly. Honestly seeing the other molly embarrassed base her relax a bit. That might seem mean but it did help to know that Daisypaw wasn't as confident as she'd expected. " Uh... I-i'm... Riverpaw.. She admitted her voice quite and introduced in a shy manner. Why was she even talking?! Her heart was racing from being so nervous about being here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
[OPEN]

The blind warrior Pikerunner came, he hadn’t come in a long while because of his hatred towards Riverclan, he felt this time that Riverclan wouldn’t be there. He entered the clearing and the stench of Riverclan hit his nose, instinctively he unsheathed his claws and arched his back up, his fur standing up on edge. He waited tensily for a Riverclanner to start a fight or even come in contact with him. He wanted them obliterated, now was the best chance, Windclan and Shadowclan can start attacking them now, we can send a messenger to Skyclan to tell them to attack Riverclan’s clearing right now. And we can tell Thunderclan through a messanger that the truce was broken and the gathering is over. Once we chase them back to their territory we all can squash them once and for all... his lips curled into a smug look.

Angelwing followed her Clanmates tail high behind her. She wasn't afraid, wasn't ashamed and knew the other Clans didn't want RiverClan to be there. But did she care? No. Honestly she wanted to see the looks on there faces as the got there. She couldn't understand why all this was happening, at least not emotionally. She really didn't understand any emotion. Anger and happiness she didn't much understand and more complex emotions she couldn't at all. But know wasn't the time to list that. The tri colored molly moved through the cats observing the why's others acted around each other especially her own Clanmates. If the mingled or just stairs to themselves. It appeared some of the younger cat were getting into fights and some just talking. It was very interesting.
Spotting a tom standing off by himself claws out and fur puffed she stopped. What is that rabbit chaser doing? She wondered flicking her tail behind her. Insults really weren't her thing but that word had gotten stuck in her vocabulary recently. Observing the tom Angelwing wasn't even sure what to say. He looked ridiculous standing there like they were in battle when there was a truce. Because the magical StarClan watched over them, or something stupid like that. "What are you doing? Where not in a battle you know." The molly commented emotion lacking in her voice. Ears flicking and tail twitching she was mostly just surprised how ridiculous.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 19th, 2018, 12:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Riverpaw shuffled her paws a bit, nervous about being around a WindClan cat. Not only we're their Clans enemies but this silver tabby was nervous about being around cats she didn't know at all. Especially without Frozenpaw, her brother was so brave compared to her. As the other apprentice met her eyes the fluffy molly glanced at her paws. Though as the other molly spoke she was confused. DarkClan? What's that. She wondered glancing up from ground briefly. Honestly seeing the other molly embarrassed base her relax a bit. That might seem mean but it did help to know that Daisypaw wasn't as confident as she'd expected. " Uh... I-i'm... Riverpaw.. She admitted her voice quite and introduced in a shy manner. Why was she even talking?! Her heart was racing from being so nervous about being here.

Angelwing followed her Clanmates tail high behind her. She wasn't afraid, wasn't ashamed and knew the other Clans didn't want RiverClan to be there. But did she care? No. Honestly she wanted to see the looks on there faces as the got there. She couldn't understand why all this was happening, at least not emotionally. She really didn't understand any emotion. Anger and happiness she didn't much understand and more complex emotions she couldn't at all. But know wasn't the time to list that. The tri colored molly moved through the cats observing the why's others acted around each other especially her own Clanmates. If the mingled or just stairs to themselves. It appeared some of the younger cat were getting into fights and some just talking. It was very interesting.
Spotting a tom standing off by himself claws out and fur puffed she stopped. What is that rabbit chaser doing? She wondered flicking her tail behind her. Insults really weren't her thing but that word had gotten stuck in her vocabulary recently. Observing the tom Angelwing wasn't even sure what to say. He looked ridiculous standing there like they were in battle when there was a truce. Because the magical StarClan watched over them, or something stupid like that. "What are you doing? Where not in a battle you know." The molly commented emotion lacking in her voice. Ears flicking and tail twitching she was mostly just surprised how ridiculous.
(If you want, she can recognize him from 30 moons ago when he was an RC kit and his father was killed and a littermate died of greencough, and as an apprentice when his mother and sister joined Shadowclan, and as an older apprentice when a warrior killed them on a border patrol.)

The tom snarled, blood pusling through his veins as he forced himself not to attack her he spat on the ground and narrowed his blind eyes at her,” Riverclan does not belong here. I am waiting for Blazingstar to give us the orders to attack Riverclan.” He smuggly replied rage filling his every breathe. How he wanted to tear this molly to shreds, but he didn’t want to get in trouble with Blazingstar.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2018, 01:26 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

~ Rumblestorm ~
Rumblestorm followed Goldenstar into the gathering clearing along with the stream of other ShadowClan cats. His tail flicked back in fourth as he slid easily into the crowd. The tom scanned the crowd before choosing a spot close to where the leaders would soon announce their designated Clan's news. Rumblestorm liked sitting towards the front of the crowd, that way he could hear whta was going on without becoming easily distracted by those who didn't pay as close attention and talked through the wholeness gathering.

(( open ))
Old November 19th, 2018, 01:32 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(If you want, she can recognize him from 30 moons ago when he was an RC kit and his father was killed and a littermate died of greencough, and as an apprentice when his mother and sister joined Shadowclan, and as an older apprentice when a warrior killed them on a border patrol.)

The tom snarled, blood pusling through his veins as he forced himself not to attack her he spat on the ground and narrowed his blind eyes at her,” Riverclan does not belong here. I am waiting for Blazingstar to give us the orders to attack Riverclan.” He smuggly replied rage filling his every breathe. How he wanted to tear this molly to shreds, but he didn’t want to get in trouble with Blazingstar.
(Considering she's only 30 moons and didn't join till she was 3 moons, on top of being very distant as a kit I doubt she'd remember him. Plus she kinda blocked most of her kithood out of her memories.)

The molly wanted to laugh but was also a bit confused by his sudden pulsing anger. His smug attitude iterated her though. To think he thought so highly of himself when he was obviously unintelligent. A true WindClanner. Meeting his narrowed blind gaze she flattened her ears her blue eyes slits. "That's impossible, I'd say your leader has enough since not to start a war at a gathering." She meowed shacking her head. " Though I'm not to sure he does. He is the reason for all this. He's no better then a kit when it comes to keeping his cool." Anglewing added not thinking about how much her words would anger the tom who was already made furious. It was sad how fast he got worked up. The very second he smelled her. "It appears your no better truthfully." She added tossing her tail behind her. This tom was interesting, maybe she could observe him the whole gathering. Watching his rage could give her a better idea of why all these cats were so crazy.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 19th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Considering she's only 30 moons and didn't join till she was 3 moons, on top of being very distant as a kit I doubt she'd remember him. Plus she kinda blocked most of her kithood out of her memories.)

The molly wanted to laugh but was also a bit confused by his sudden pulsing anger. His smug attitude iterated her though. To think he thought so highly of himself when he was obviously unintelligent. A true WindClanner. Meeting his narrowed blind gaze she flattened her ears her blue eyes slits. "That's impossible, I'd say your leader has enough since not to start a war at a gathering." She meowed shacking her head. " Though I'm not to sure he does. He is the reason for all this. He's no better then a kit when it comes to keeping his cool." Anglewing added not thinking about how much her words would anger the tom who was already made furious. It was sad how fast he got worked up. The very second he smelled her. "It appears your no better truthfully." She added tossing her tail behind her. This tom was interesting, maybe she could observe him the whole gathering. Watching his rage could give her a better idea of why all these cats were so crazy.
Sunshine watched the exchange with confusion. What happened to Riverclan? he wondered, then froze. If that tom was blind, like he looked like he was, he would be able to sense Sunshine with ease if he wasn't careful.

//if your wondering, I do kinda want him to be caught, cuz i kinda want to have him talk to all the clans after learning what's been going on

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Closed Thread