Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 2nd, 2019, 11:08 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default June Gathering [Leaders]

Do NOT post here if you are not a high rank. This is for high ranks only - any posts made by non-high ranks will be deleted.

@Brilliance
@RedHead
@Sagittarius
@Branch of Life
@Starfall
@BILL.
@SuspiciousMindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@Duskflight

Old June 3rd, 2019, 12:28 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: June Gathering [Leaders]

@Brilliance @Sagittarius @Starfall @SuspiciousMindz

It had been a while since he arrived first, but it was time to break that habit. With the beginnings of a smile on his muzzle, the older brown tabby tom lead his clan into the empty clearing to settle in and wait for the others to join. For a little while, Grousestar was unsure whether he would climb out of his slump. If he'd ever become half the cat he was again. And now.. He felt it was at least possible. He was nearly ready to choose a deputy again, he could feel it. His time of grieving and wallowing in sadness was coming to an end. It was time to lead Skyclan again.
After making sure those he led here were settled, Grousestar would climb his way up the rocks to settle himself at the top where he had a wonderful view of those below. Taking a deep breath, he settled in, adopting a relaxed yet attentive demeanor that contrasted to his rigid, cold demeanor that he had adorned for the past several gatherings. It was a small change, but Grousestar felt that it was time to let things go. He still didn't fully trust the others, nor did he think highly of too many of them, but he was coming out of his slump. Hopefully things would go well this gathering.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 3rd, 2019, 03:41 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

It felt like just yesterday that she was following Blazingstsr to the last gathering. Coming in with injured cats, nothing bad, but almost every member of the Clan had some sort of sound after the dark forest battle. Luckily by now most of the cats were back healthy and strong as before. To be honest Buttercupbreeze lived seeing her Clanmates spring back after a battle, especially when they won. Though the creamy molly wasn't a fan of the fighting it's self, or the injuries and death to be more persist. She didn't mind training and actually found it fun, even when her apprenticewas a pain, she disliked cats she cares for getting hurt. That wasn't a reasonable topic to thank and though. They were nearing Seastones.
Taking a deep breath the bushy tailed feline pushed away her scattered thoughts. Reasonably her mind was avoiding thinking to much on things that bothered her while she was out in the public eye. Things that stressed her out of saddened her, which were being forcefully pushed from her thoughts most of the time lately. Buttercup had been grieving and just dealing with things. Sometimes she just wanted to forget it all.
Now was the time to be professional and responsible. Last gathering was a bit awkward among the deputies, with Flintspirit being kind to her, the new ShafowClan deputy Forestshade not really talking to anyone and that RiverClan deputy was just a bit, hostile maybe? He returned her greeting with a glare and she was just hoping it wasn't because Fallenstar and Blazingstar didn't get along. She wasn't going to keep s pointless grudge because Blazingstar didn't get along with RiverClan. Even though she wasn't much of a fan of most of them.
Noticing SkyClan already here Buttercupbreeze felt accomplished that WindClan was second. Waving her tail for the cats to mingle with the SkyClsan cats if they wanted A the molly made her way to the rocks. Groundwater was the only one there showing he hadn't yet picked a deputy. Sitting down in her typical place under Blazingstar, Buttercup rapped her tail around her paws and looked out for the other three Clans to arrive.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 3rd, 2019, 11:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

With the sun gleaming on his fur, Passionstar clambered rather clumsily to his spot, his steps were heavy, but he tried to keep himself composed. Another gathering, another meeting under the skies. He saw that Grousestar was here, his whiskers twitched with amusement as that was the first time that the reddish tom saw the tabby first to come to the gathering. Nonetheless, he gave him a respect dip of his head before settling down and giving the few stuck up chest hairs a reason to stay slicked down. His tail covered his paws neatly as he awaited the arrival of the others, eyes gazing forth at all the cats that were already mingling together.

@Starfall @SuspiciousMindz @The Cannibal @elysian

Last edited by Brilliance; June 3rd, 2019 at 11:49 PM.
Old June 4th, 2019, 11:46 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstar eventually made his way to the Seastones, working his way up slowly. His shoulder was still sore and healing from the battle and he was glad Buttercupbreeze made sure the clan arrived at a decent time. He refused to miss a gathering, his pride overruling Beepaw's request to rest. The ginger tabby took his spot on the rocks, giving a small head dip to the other two leaders who were already present.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 5th, 2019, 02:06 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Brilliance @RedHead @elysian @Branch of Life @BILL. @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline @The Cannibal

Fallenstar was the next to arrive, giving each leader their respective nod, this time even including Blazing, and taking his place next to the Skyclan leader. Not shoulder to shoulder of course, but within a closer proximity than usual. Seems as though they were just waiting on Shadowclan. Normally he was either the second or the last one to arrive, usually the ladder, it felt weird waiting for one more clan to arrive. Was this how the other's felt whenever he was running behind?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; June 5th, 2019 at 02:06 AM.
Old June 5th, 2019, 02:51 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Behind Fallenstar was Lionstorm, his head raised as he joined the other deputies below the leaders. Once again, he was where he belonged-- above the crowd in the spotlight. His muzzle was twisted in a smirk, eyes gleaming as he looked up at his leader.

Tonight, RiverClan would be making history. They were wronged once more, and he wasn't going to let ShadowClan get away with their crimes. Borders were laid out for a reason, and moving the markers was a despicable act. If Windystar wanted war, Lionstorm would raze his Clan and leave nothing salvageable behind.

It was his choice.

@Starfall, @Brilliance, @RedHead, @elysian, @Branch of Life, @SuspiciousMindz, @Fuzzyfeline, @The Cannibal

Last edited by BEAR.; June 5th, 2019 at 03:27 AM.
Old June 5th, 2019, 11:38 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

He was tired. Oh, so tired.

The usually peppy, upbeat leader was falling behind schedule, his paws dragging in the dirt. His eyes, usually a vibrant amber, seemed dull and upset. But he had to set an example. So, the sand-colored feline had set off with an empty smile toward the Gathering. He tried his best, he really did, to keep his head up. But the father he walked, the more his tail dragged and paws scuffed the dirt. Even though it was ages ago, he had very nearly given up on Milkweed returning to him. The leader was in a rough state.

As soon as he heard the chatter of other Clans, he peeked his head up and lifted his tail. With yet another false smile, he signaled for ShadowClan to go. Windystar himself headed up the rock as gracefully as he could, very nearly tripling in the process. He was out of breath, but spoke. "I’m sorry we were running late," he huffed, dipping his head. "I hope you all are well. Let’s begin." He gestured for someone to go. After all, he had just come.

@Brilliance @Starfall @SuspiciousMindz @The Cannibal @Branch of Life

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; June 5th, 2019 at 11:39 AM.
Old June 9th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

He was tired. Oh, so tired.

The usually peppy, upbeat leader was falling behind schedule, his paws dragging in the dirt. His eyes, usually a vibrant amber, seemed dull and upset. But he had to set an example. So, the sand-colored feline had set off with an empty smile toward the Gathering. He tried his best, he really did, to keep his head up. But the father he walked, the more his tail dragged and paws scuffed the dirt. Even though it was ages ago, he had very nearly given up on Milkweed returning to him. The leader was in a rough state.

As soon as he heard the chatter of other Clans, he peeked his head up and lifted his tail. With yet another false smile, he signaled for ShadowClan to go. Windystar himself headed up the rock as gracefully as he could, very nearly tripling in the process. He was out of breath, but spoke. "I’m sorry we were running late," he huffed, dipping his head. "I hope you all are well. Let’s begin." He gestured for someone to go. After all, he had just come.

@Brilliance @Starfall @SuspiciousMindz @The Cannibal @Branch of Life
Forestshade padded behind Windystar slowly per usual. He hadn't gotten sleep in days. He almost forgot about the gathering tonight. Forestshade felt bad for Windystar as the sadness wafted off of him. It'll be alright. He's our leader. Hopefully he'll get through it. It's it my fault?. His mind was racing when suddenly Shadowclan had arrived. He spurred good head to the leaders and deputies. He sat down and stained hours ears at the cats below.

@elysain @BILL. @Starfall @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline @The Cannibal

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old June 9th, 2019, 04:20 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Having closely followed Passionstar, Flintspirit was the first deputy to arrive at the sea stones, the lack of a Skyclan deputy still present to him. He sat down, tiredness stretching through husband system, but none that he let show through. He looked a little ruffled, as he hadn’t gotten the decent chance to groom himself throughly recently. But he kept his head up and eyes wide, not allowing himself to show a sign of weakness. He could come off relaxed, he didn’t mind doing that, in fact that is what he often did. But showing any weakness was not okay for him.
Today the Thunderclan deputy clearly looked on edge, with his stiff posture and bright green eyes that wandered over the clearing as cats were filing in. He didn’t take much notice of the other deputies as they came to sit beside him, only keeping a small amount of his attention towards them in case any of them tried to speak with him. But all in all, Flintspirit kept most of his attention towards Passionstar, hoping to find some comfort in the way his leaders would present himself. He could always find comfort in the collected calm of the large ginger leader when it came to gatherings.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread