Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM
Judge, Jury, and...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 2nd, 2019, 11:09 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default June Gathering

Abstain from posting here until your respective Clan leader has arrived.

Leaders may post their entrances here, but please redirect your roleplay to this thread.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 12:40 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: June Gathering

As Rainingflare padded into the gathering place, she nestled into her usual laying down position, and waited for the other clans to arrive. It was so boring not having anyone to talk to.

Open.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 03:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

WindClan has arrived

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 3rd, 2019, 03:51 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[OPEN]

Beepaw padded through the soft ground, clearly proud as he walked straight, head high. The reason he was proud was because Windclan was second to arrive, and he had learned more herbs thanks to Shinefang. The blonde tom padded forward, sitting down in the medicine cat area. He gave a glance up to the rock to see Buttercupbreeze walking, Grousestar also there.

Beepaw shifted slightly, eyes a bit narrowed as he saw both Windclan and skyclan cats shuffling to get comfortable.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 3rd, 2019, 04:46 PM
Engine engine number nine

[Open]

A brown tabby skyclan tom padded into the clearing of the gathering place. He used hsi whiskers to find where he was going. Clan scents flooded his nose and glance around the clearing with his blind eyes, listening to all the cats around him. This was his third gathering since becoming a warrior.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 3rd, 2019, 07:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

(open !)
The multi grey skyclan tom Hootnose had his ears folded back as he sat where he was , not out of anger , spite or hatred , but of slight fear . He kept his guard up and did his darn best to not jump or jolt at anything , this is his first gathering and possibly his last . He had every right to be the way he is, the attack within his clan , the past wars.....everything ! Now he had a bad feeling that something else was gonna go wrong ....he inhaled and exhailed relax , your acting like a rabbit .....jumpy . This is a gathering after all . Nothing weird . however he looked to the left to see a romantic pair , touching noses and all , it only made him widen his eyes and visibly gag and make gagging noises only to cover up his mouth with his tail oh gross! ....wait ....are they ....from different clans? he took a closer look , one looked of windclan slender and lean legs that looked built for running . And one of thunderclan a string powerful looking body. He shivered before looking away and up at the clan leader yup definetly weird! Besides this place isn't meant for romance ....why meee?....

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; June 3rd, 2019 at 07:47 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 11:27 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
[OPEN]

Beepaw padded through the soft ground, clearly proud as he walked straight, head high. The reason he was proud was because Windclan was second to arrive, and he had learned more herbs thanks to Shinefang. The blonde tom padded forward, sitting down in the medicine cat area. He gave a glance up to the rock to see Buttercupbreeze walking, Grousestar also there.

Beepaw shifted slightly, eyes a bit narrowed as he saw both Windclan and skyclan cats shuffling to get comfortable.
As Glazewing wound his way through the crowd, he craned his neck in search of Moonpaw. After their fight at the last Gathering, he was worried. He wanted to make things right with her, but they hadn't talked in a moon. He had been so busy with his new warrior duties, and he didn't know if she would want to see him or if she would even be in their usual meeting spot, waiting for him. So he hadn't gone to meet her. He tried to calm the trembling that ran through him as his mismatched eyes scanned the clearing. But there was no sign of her or even ShadowClan. It seemed that it was just WindClan and SkyClan for now.

The white tom was so caught up in his search for the ShadowClan apprentice that he didn't see the WindClan cat ahead of him. He clipped the young tom's shoulder, stumbling as he caught himself. "O-oh, I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to--uh, that was an accident. I was just...looking for someone..." he sputtered, a bit flustered and embarrassed. Even though he had grown and matured from the awkward little apprentice he once was, Glazewing had just become a warrior a moon or two ago, and he was still extremely awkward at times. He felt his pelt burn as he realized who he had bumped into--the new WindClan medicine cat, Beepaw. He'd heard about this tom and his personality, and he'd also heard about Beepaw's father, who was...an interesting cat, for sure.

((Ahhh I haven't roleplayed Glazewing fully in foreverrrrr I've missed him T-T))
Old June 3rd, 2019, 11:35 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
(open !)
The multi grey skyclan tom Hootnose had his ears folded back as he sat where he was , not out of anger , spite or hatred , but of slight fear . He kept his guard up and did his darn best to not jump or jolt at anything , this is his first gathering and possibly his last . He had every right to be the way he is, the attack within his clan , the past wars.....everything ! Now he had a bad feeling that something else was gonna go wrong ....he inhaled and exhailed relax , your acting like a rabbit .....jumpy . This is a gathering after all . Nothing weird . however he looked to the left to see a romantic pair , touching noses and all , it only made him widen his eyes and visibly gag and make gagging noises only to cover up his mouth with his tail oh gross! ....wait ....are they ....from different clans? he took a closer look , one looked of windclan slender and lean legs that looked built for running . And one of thunderclan a string powerful looking body. He shivered before looking away and up at the clan leader yup definetly weird! Besides this place isn't meant for romance ....why meee?....
Wolfeyes questioned his choices as he waded through the thickening crowd of WindClan and SkyClan cats. He shouldered roughly past cats as he made his way to the edge of the clearing, his joints creaking and burning. He wasn't that old, but he sure did feel old. Maybe it was because his kits were finally apprentices? Not to mention, one's a medicine cat. He glanced back at Beepaw, a small smile playing on his features. Even though his son was a brat sometimes, he was proud of him. The warrior turned again and sat down with a groan at the edge of the clearing near several cats. It seemed that two lovers were bold enough to be all lovey-dovey at the Gathering. They just had to hope that they weren't caught, since they were from different Clans. Wolfeyes snickered at the sight of a SkyClan cat gagging at the couple. He rolled his eyes and turned to the tom, groaning, "Ugh, I know right? I didn't come to watch PDA."
Old June 3rd, 2019, 11:47 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
As Glazewing wound his way through the crowd, he craned his neck in search of Moonpaw. After their fight at the last Gathering, he was worried. He wanted to make things right with her, but they hadn't talked in a moon. He had been so busy with his new warrior duties, and he didn't know if she would want to see him or if she would even be in their usual meeting spot, waiting for him. So he hadn't gone to meet her. He tried to calm the trembling that ran through him as his mismatched eyes scanned the clearing. But there was no sign of her or even ShadowClan. It seemed that it was just WindClan and SkyClan for now.

The white tom was so caught up in his search for the ShadowClan apprentice that he didn't see the WindClan cat ahead of him. He clipped the young tom's shoulder, stumbling as he caught himself. "O-oh, I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to--uh, that was an accident. I was just...looking for someone..." he sputtered, a bit flustered and embarrassed. Even though he had grown and matured from the awkward little apprentice he once was, Glazewing had just become a warrior a moon or two ago, and he was still extremely awkward at times. He felt his pelt burn as he realized who he had bumped into--the new WindClan medicine cat, Beepaw. He'd heard about this tom and his personality, and he'd also heard about Beepaw's father, who was...an interesting cat, for sure.

((Ahhh I haven't roleplayed Glazewing fully in foreverrrrr I've missed him T-T))

After the tom had settled, he gave his pelt a quick wash. So he could look most presentable, and because he didn't want any grit in his pelt. Ew. He licked his paw, about to run it over his ear. But he got stopped once getting stumbled into. The young tom almost let out a loud hiss, but held it back. He turned towards the voice, just to see a white tom with mismatched eyes. Beepaw narrowed his eyes slightly, hearing the other trip and stumble over his words awkwardly.

He honestly just wanted to ignore the tom, or call him a mousebrain. Instead, he just furrowed his brows and crinkled up his muzzle, letting it relax after a second or three. He just glared at the white feline for a moment or two, leaning back after a bit. "It's fine." Beepaw said in a somewhat snappy voice, forced kindness laced in it.

The medicine cat clearly didn't want to be nice about it. But he figured he would have to, he felt as if he had to be somewhat nice. Considering most medicine cats weren't rude- nevermind. Annoyance pricked at his pads, green eyes still narrowed. "But next time you should watch where you're going." The blonde apprentice meowed, feeling better after saying that with snap in his tone.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 4th, 2019, 11:41 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
As Rainingflare padded into the gathering place, she nestled into her usual laying down position, and waited for the other clans to arrive. It was so boring not having anyone to talk to.

Open.
Shimmerdawn padded into the gathering with the other Windclan cats, glancing around at all the unfamiliar faces. She wasn't one who liked gatherings with all different cats from all clans. She was used to all the familiar scents of her clan.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread