Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 4th, 2019, 12:34 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Shimmerdawn padded into the gathering with the other Windclan cats, glancing around at all the unfamiliar faces. She wasn't one who liked gatherings with all different cats from all clans. She was used to all the familiar scents of her clan.
Rainingflare finally found someone to talk to. "Hello!" She said to the molly. "Nice to meet you! I'm Rainingflare!"
Old June 4th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Rainingflare finally found someone to talk to. "Hello!" She said to the molly. "Nice to meet you! I'm Rainingflare!"
Shimmerdawn looked at the other molly with a furrow of her eyebrow. She couldn't believe she was talking to her. She relaxed her face a bit to look more friendly. "Im Shimmerdawn.", she meowed, politely

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 4th, 2019, 01:32 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

{Open to anyone!}

Breezefeather, a ragged silver and black spotted tom wandered down the slope to the gathering with Windclan. The silver tom had regained much of his weight and his mind was back in a place where he actually felt like he could handle the presence of others. He was excited, or as excited as a still slightly mentally broken cat would be. To say he was fully recovered was to say that a mouse without its head was alive. Yet he was better. He was in a better place than before and he was grateful that Buttercupbreeze and Blazingstar had allowed him to participate in this gathering. He looked forward to it, because once he had been a respected warrior and he enjoyed discussing stuff with the warriors and talking about what went on... Back when he still had his mate - back when she was still alive - but he didn't wanna delve too deep on that topic. That was what got him ruined in the first place.

Stretching the tom bounded down, hoping to find some old friends of his, but it seemed like none where there or he just hadn't noticed at all. It would be typical for him for all that he had gone through, wait stop, don't think about it. He spotted a quiet spot, where there would usually be warriors talking. Hoping that eventually someone would join him he sat down and rested his paws, but always kept an eye out for a particular apprentice... His own kit who was attending as an apprentice for another gathering. She had been to many apparently while he was an absent parent.

--
--
--

{Open to anyone as well!}

Doepaw felt exposed all of a sudden. The light tabby female was at her first gathering and she was completely unsure how to feel about everything...yet it was the fact that she felt so terrified out in the open that shook her to the core. It wasn't the experience of all the other cats that she had picked up the scents and noises off, nor the fact that she was on a unfamiliar path. It was the fear of the unknown, of whatever would be ready to snatch the little Thunderclan apprentice from her clanmates. She was blind, the main reason for her fear and she tried to stick as close to her clanmates as possible but she managed to get so confused in the end that before she had regained her senses her clanmates had long ago joined the gathering place. "The seastones", it was called, and she assumed - based on her knowledge of the elders stories - that it was because of some large rocks right by the sea where the leaders would sit.

Unsure of what to do with herself the blind apprentice just sat down. It was all she could do to not topple over and imagine what embarrassment that would be for her. She wished Doeflame was here, she had fallen at ease with her large and experienced clanmate and she would appreciate his hard but wise words at this very moment. She closed her unseeing eyes and focused her nose and ears, she could hear some mild conversations over to her right, and from the scents coming it seemed to be a mix of Windclan and Skyclan and by the fresh Thunderclan scent, some of her clanmates might have joined that group. Too focused on that the molly forgot to concentrate on the stuff just around her.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; June 7th, 2019 at 01:12 AM.
Old June 4th, 2019, 03:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Wolfeyes questioned his choices as he waded through the thickening crowd of WindClan and SkyClan cats. He shouldered roughly past cats as he made his way to the edge of the clearing, his joints creaking and burning. He wasn't that old, but he sure did feel old. Maybe it was because his kits were finally apprentices? Not to mention, one's a medicine cat. He glanced back at Beepaw, a small smile playing on his features. Even though his son was a brat sometimes, he was proud of him. The warrior turned again and sat down with a groan at the edge of the clearing near several cats. It seemed that two lovers were bold enough to be all lovey-dovey at the Gathering. They just had to hope that they weren't caught, since they were from different Clans. Wolfeyes snickered at the sight of a SkyClan cat gagging at the couple. He rolled his eyes and turned to the tom, groaning, "Ugh, I know right? I didn't come to watch PDA."
Hootnose twitched his ears as Wolfeyes spoke only for him to look at the tom, he didn't think anyone actually heard him or payed attention . He chuckled with slight nervousness "yeah, I mean....isn't that not allowed anyways ? They must have moss for brains! " he meowed with a slight frustrated twitch of his tail. Then he kinda frowned " and besides , it's like rubbing it in our faces to the ones who don't have partner " he added before shaking his head only to look back at the windclanner " so....glad leafbares over! What about you?" he asked with a shine of interest .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 4th, 2019, 03:44 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Shimmerdawn looked at the other molly with a furrow of her eyebrow. She couldn't believe she was talking to her. She relaxed her face a bit to look more friendly. "Im Shimmerdawn.", she meowed, politely
"Thats a very nice name. So how are you?" She said, and smiled at the other molly. Raining hadnt seen this molly at gatherings before, but she hadn't gone to a gathering for a while, so she was a little behind.
Old June 4th, 2019, 11:55 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Hootnose twitched his ears as Wolfeyes spoke only for him to look at the tom, he didn't think anyone actually heard him or payed attention . He chuckled with slight nervousness "yeah, I mean....isn't that not allowed anyways ? They must have moss for brains! " he meowed with a slight frustrated twitch of his tail. Then he kinda frowned " and besides , it's like rubbing it in our faces to the ones who don't have partner " he added before shaking his head only to look back at the windclanner " so....glad leafbares over! What about you?" he asked with a shine of interest .
Wolfeyes chuckled at the tom's response, nodding along thoughtfully. "Ah, y'now, the warm weather definitely feels nicer. Not any better for my joints, though. The darn things just stiffen up so much. And I'm not even old! I think I'm just working too hard..." he said in a joking tone. He shook out his front legs, one after the other, trying to loosen up his joints a little, but it didn't help much.
Old June 5th, 2019, 06:42 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Wolfeyes chuckled at the tom's response, nodding along thoughtfully. "Ah, y'now, the warm weather definitely feels nicer. Not any better for my joints, though. The darn things just stiffen up so much. And I'm not even old! I think I'm just working too hard..." he said in a joking tone. He shook out his front legs, one after the other, trying to loosen up his joints a little, but it didn't help much.
His head tilted , he's heard of this before .....his mother had this problem ....his ears perked up as he finally remembered what it could be "it's probably arthritis ? Joints swell and give off this unwanted burning feeling . No matter what you do and it always seems to act up in cold and at times hot whether . If you ask my mother has this problem ....she's not even an elder yet!" he meowed with a twitch of his whiskers before smiling "and besides you don't look that old.....so it could be that. But I don't know ,it's not my body ...." he asked with a small shrug.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; June 5th, 2019 at 06:42 AM.
Old June 5th, 2019, 05:47 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Ah, the gathering. A night of truce for the Clans to gather and bond and catch up with each other. These gatherings usually had the ginger-and-black tom, whom was entering, upbeat and excited, but this time he felt tired and stressed, and he really didn't want to come. He has been busy training his apprentice, Blackberrypaw, and worrying about the dog situation so much that he hadn't had much time for sleep. Letting out a tired huff, Gingerthroat entered the gathering and weaved around the throngs of cats. He certainly wasn't in the best of moods; he just felt like shredding something. The warrior wasn't paying much attention to where he was going, so when he ran into a smaller forme, he growled softly and snapped, "Hey! W-w-watch it!" however, when he glanced up , and all signs of hostility evaporated when he realized who happened to be standing there. A wide smile spread over Gingerthroat's maw at the sight of the cocoa-coloured molly. "O-oh! H-h-hi, Cocoa-h-heart! S-sorry for sn-sna-apping l-like that, I haven't b-been in the best of m-m-moods. Y-you know, with the d-dog situation going on." he sat back on his haunches, he tail waving happily. He tilted his head at her. "O-o-oh, s-silly me, where's my m-manners? How a-are you doing lately? I ha- haven't seen you around c-camp much... Well, m-maybe it's b-be-because I have been sl-sleeping too much," he said this last part jokingly, a purr rumbling through his chest. He was just happy to be talking to his friend again. Even though they shared the same Clan, it had seemed like they hadn't been around each other in a long, long time.

@Fuzzyfeline

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 6th, 2019, 12:59 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

{Open to anyone!}

Cindershade padded in with the rest of the ShadowClan patrol, feeling exposed without the familiar walls of the nursery around her. It had been a few moons since she'd attended a Gathering while being addressed by her warrior name. The chubby permanent queen of ShadowClan settled herself in the thick of a few she-cats from other Clans.

//

{Open to anyone!}

Dappledfox slipped away from his WindClan companions and slunk toward the edge of the clearing, settling himself in the shadows and tucking his long tail against him.

//

{Open to anyone!}

Wolfspark stuck close to the SkyClan group, staying in the shadows. He attempted to hide the scarred area where his left eye had once been and sat in long grass to hide the stub of his excuse for a tail. He felt self-conscious, out in public.
Old June 6th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Candytree

Open!
Linnetpaw's first gathering, the ThunderClan tom was finally growing up! He looked around as he sat there without talking to the other apprentices surely they might not welcome him that much since he might have be the youngest out of the others, Well that's alright with me, I loved being alone... He sighed as he started to lick his pelt, then looked up, he wasn't truely alone, surely that's whay he knew.

Last edited by Sharp moon; June 6th, 2019 at 07:13 PM.
Closed Thread