Last post by alec
Today 12:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2019, 12:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: July Gathering [Leaders]

"He abandoned his Clan. This wasn't a transfer, this was an act of treason. Do you assume every cat who leallves to be anything else? They have information on your Clan, Forestshade, and upon moving are free to give it to your enemies. Are you too dumb to realize that by permitting this behavior you're exposing your Clan to more threats? As warriors your cats should be willing to serve the Clan they were born in-- or originally accepted into-- for life. Anything less is a betrayal to the Clan and Warrior Code."

He bared his teeth back, staring Forestshade down. "If you fail to comprehend that, perhaps we should be calling you into question on the grounds of your acceptance of traitors."
@Branch of Life

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 12th, 2019, 02:18 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

"Hey, woah now." Things were getting a little bit too intense - all because of him. Quickly excusing himself from his conversation with Flintspirit, Frostflight quickly paced his way in between where the two were sitting, making sure to give Lionstorm a respectably wide berth. They weren't on good terms right now and Frostflight atleast wanted him to realize he respected that, but he wouldnt ket them argue of his comings and goings. "Lionstorm is right, I did leave Riverclan to assume the position as Skyclan's deputy. You don't have to believe me, but I didn't do it for power," he gave Lionstorm a quick glance then redirected his attention back to Forestshade, "..but don't fight on my behalf - I can defend myself if I wish." It was a stern comment, but if they had something to fight about it wouldnt be him. Frostflight was completely capable of defending his name, his honor, his clan. Another deputy didn't have to do it for him.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old July 14th, 2019, 01:06 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Now that they all were here, Passionstar didn't know which one of them would be going first. He didn't mind stepping up first if the others weren't going to begin. The burnt ginger tom stepped up after a moment of waiting. He might as well go first, get it all done and over with. While Thunderclan wasn't doing well, it also wasn't doing bad. There was nothing too severe that the cats of Thunderclan couldn't handle. ''Thunderclan prospers in the unfortunate event after those horrible beasts almost destroyed us.'' He almost growled at the reminder of that dog fight not even a moon ago, it seemed. He had got severely hurt, didn't even want to get treated since he had trust issues with his own medicine cat. ''The rain of yesterday leave sunlight for a hopeful future.'' He dipped his head. Whatever happened yesterday was the past, and now it was time for all of them to look forward. He didn't have much to announce except for what he said, so he stepped back in his spot, tail swishing behind him.

@Starfall @elysian @The Cannibal @SuspiciousMindz
Old July 14th, 2019, 12:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintspirit hadn’t been able to finish his conversation, not that he minded though. Forestshade has arrived, and returned the respectful dip of his head. He even managed a small, albeit awkward, smile when Buttercupbreeze greeted him with some kindness. Even though it was a general statement, he still took it to heart. He hoped things between them were getting better. He could never really tell.
All was going okay, with Flintspirit listening to the sounds of the mingling cats below. And then of course Lionstorm had to shove his big head into the ongoing conversation. The Thunderclan deputy quickly turned his head, looking between Forestshade and Lionstorm. Really? Again? Noe this was just annoying. They were acting like kits! With an angry flick of his tail, Flintspirit watched the conversation continue, with Frostflight jumping in between the two. He respected the new deputy’s bravery. But what’s Lionstorm said explained Frostflight’s strong Riverclan scent. The dark-furred tomcat opened his mouth to add some words of his own and tell Lionstorm off, but right then he heard his leader start to speak. He snapped his mouth shut and settled with tossing a glare in the golden tom’s direction.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 14th, 2019, 07:33 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

@Brilliance @The Cannibal @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Branch of Life

That was it. The tom’s attempt at a semi-friendly conversation dropped into awkward silence. Did they ignore him? Not hear him? Either way, Windystar felt uncomfortable in the very least. Even worse, he could hear raised voices coming from below the leaders. Oh, StarClan. He heard Forestshade and what he believed was Lionstorm. Again. He didn’t care what it was about this time. This was the second Gathering in a row where the two deputies got under each other’s fur. "Forestshade," the sand-colored leader said quickly, losing patience. He hoped that one word conveyed how he felt. He didn’t want this to make enemies of the deputies. He didn’t want this to affect his Clan or the other Clans. This was a risk. He didn’t want to take it.

With that out of the way, the ShadowClan leader stepped up after Passionstar. "My condolences to ThunderClan and everyone else affected. I wish ShadowClan could have helped, and I’m glad you all are doing well." He formally addressed both Passionstar and the other leaders. He then turned his head toward the vast sea of warriors, apprentices, queens, medicine cats, and elders. "ShadowClan has been doing rather well in this time of peace. I pray to StarClan that it lasts, for it benefits all of us." He ended his mini speech on a positive note and backed up, making room for another leader to go.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; July 14th, 2019 at 07:34 PM.
Old July 14th, 2019, 08:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@The Cannibal @Dust @BILL. @elysian @RedHead @Fuzzyfeline @Brilliance @Branch of Life @Starfall

Blazingstar was the next one to stand up, hiding his limp the best he could as he walked to the edge of the Seastones. Was none of the other leaders listening to the deputies? They weren't trying to be quiet earlier, he was pretty sure anyone could've heard them. Blazingstar wasn't thinking so fondly on the runner up for ShadowClan leader: Forestshade.

As he sat down and looked over the crowd, his golden gaze shifted to the deputies below before looking back at the clan members gathered. "WindClan has been doing well. With everything that has happened in the last few moons, I'm definitely happy to rely on such loyal warriors. Buttercupbreeze has been doing a great job ensuring nothing has happened to WindClan while I've been recovering, I know she'll bring a great leadership when the time comes," his head turned to look at Windystar for a moment before looking down at Forestshade with a hard stare. "I wish luck to ShadowClan and their faith in disloyalty. May their leadership's chaos remain their own,"

With that, Blazingstar turned and made his way back to his spot, sitting back down and holding his chin high.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 14th, 2019 at 08:50 PM.
Old July 14th, 2019, 09:01 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The ebony Tom listened as Passionstar spoke, apparently Skyclan wasn’t the only one effected by the dogs. He was always so vague about what he told and what he didn’t. The leader tilted his head. He was pretty sure the other clans didn’t know about the dog attacks... however it didn’t matter now. He was positive Geousestar would shed more light on it.

However when the tan Tom spoke up his fur fluffed up. Annoyance plastered on his face. ‘Wish we could have helped.’ Than why didn’t you? Pathetic. Scared is what you are. What he said about ‘peace’ really set off the other Tom. Making him stand up, cutting the Shadowclan leader off before he could start “Maybe because you’ve been loafing around in your clan fat on our prey? You have not fixed the border problem, in fact it’s gotten much worse.” he snarled, stepping towards the other Tom. “Peaceful times? Windystar if you don’t fix your warriors mess there’ll be a war on your paws. And this time, it’ll be because of your inability to lead your clan.” he was angry, to say the least. His clanmates were angry. They had more mouths to feed, more felines to look after. More to train too now that they had non swimmers living with them. Azure hues were lit with anger. “So will you fix the problem, like how you said you would. Or will you roll over onto your back?” he spat. “Because I assure you Windystar, if this problem isn’t fixed, your clanmates blood will be on our claws, and it will be all your fault.” and he meant every word.

Fallenstar was sick of it, sick of them thinking they could trample all over them, sick of them believing they could do whatever they wanted with his clanmates lives and with their territory. They kicked them out once, and he had never been more ashamed. Never been more ashamed that he didn’t put up a better fight than what he did. But this time he would make sure that if there was a fight, he’d either win, or he’d take them down with him. He killed Windysta before, he’d do it again.

However the deputies constant babbling had also gotten on his nerves. And though they were all snapping and throwing arguments...mainly 3 of them, and two voices stuck out. Forestshade and Lionstorm. Did he not tell the golden Tom to behave? Did he not give him clear instructions? They were to be followed. Maybe letting the Tom lead the clan in went to his head. Maybe he was giving the other too much leeway recently. “Lionstorm, if you are going to act like a kit maybe I should leave you in the camp like them. I’m sure they’d appreciate a new nursery mate.” he snapped. Enough was enough. Apparently the warning he gave wasn’t enough. As for Forestshade he gave him a glare “Share your opinions before or after the gathering. Especially such strong...idiotic ones like those. Makes you look like you’re begging for a fight.” with that he stepped back.

The Riverclan Tom still hadn’t given his announcements yet. He’d let Grousestar say what he needed to say first.

@The Cannibal @SuspiciousMindz @Dust @elysian @Branch of Life @BILL. @RedHead @Fuzzyfeline @Brilliance

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; July 14th, 2019 at 09:02 PM.
Old July 14th, 2019, 09:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Lionstorm's ears flattened back at Fallenstar's words, and he gritted his teeth.

To say the least, it was.. disheartening to hear that from the tom he respected when he was trying to look after RiverClan. There was a traitor in their midst, a cat who proved his disloyalty to RiverClan in favor of a weaker Clan, and it felt like the only cat who recognized that was himself.

Frostflight betrayed them, and cats like Forestshade condoned and encouraged that behavior. No wonder there were mutinies not so long ago.

For once, he went completely silent, though the bristling of his fur indicated his less than happy nature. At least Blazingstar seemed to be on his side with Forestshade, it was the only reassurance he had in the sea of uncertainty in his mind.
@Starfall, @Dust, @SuspiciousMindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 14th, 2019, 09:15 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@RedHead @elysian @Branch of Life @Starfall @Brilliance @BILL. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline

As the other clans slowly arrived, Grousestar would give each a slight nod before eventually turning his attention towards the deputies. Specifically though, Lionstorm. That tom had quite the spitfire attitude and didn't hold any punches. Needless to say, he started something with Forestshade again. At this point it was to be expected that there would be some sort of disagreement or drama at the gathering; here it was. As the other leaders announced their news, same as always, the brown tabby would instead focus more on the deputies and their disagreement, his eyes on his own deputy. In a way this was a test to see how the tom would keep his cool. He hoped he would anyways, but if he didn't, he would support his deputy if need be.
Back to the arguing between Forestshade and Lionstorm; being that the deputies were within earshot, he could hear quite literally everything that was said. And he did agree with Lionstorm, the mutinies, the rebellions, Grousestar had acknowledged them all right. It's why he had trouble picking a new deputy, he had a hard time trusting his own clan for a while. And.. He could see how Frostflight accepting his offer could be seen as a betrayal, if a cat of his clan had done it, he would have seen it the same way. He didn't like Forestshade's reply at all. 'A cat transferring clans IS a betrayal. When you become a warrior you pledge loyalty to your clan and your clan alone. If you decide you want to serve another clan, you accept that you will have to fight the clan that you left, and that in and of itself is a betrayal. So Forestshade is a traitor sympathizer? Hmph. I never would have thought Shadowclan would be the type, but then again maybe they had been the one to convince my clan to rise against me and my decision.'
The brown tabby's eyes narrowed at the thought and he would glance towards Windystar. The tom got up to announce his clans news, and Grousestar couldn't help but lash his tail in annoyance. "Wished you could have helped? Why didn't you help?"
Shaking his head, he'd glare back down at Forestshade. Maybe it was the deputy's stance on traitors that got him agitated, but Grousestar didn't like the thought of anyone who would willingly allow their cat to transfer clans. Then there was no concept of loyalty. Though he asked a cat from another clan to be his deputy, he knew the troubles that Frostflight would have to go through, the scrutiny, and if the tom could handle that, then good on him. Grousestar himself would keep a slight eye on him, just to ensure his loyalty, but he had mostly proved it when he helped with the hounds. That and he was getting old, one day he wouldn't get up anymore and Skyclan would be in the paws of Riverclan. That's how fate had it now. Blazingstar was next, Grousestar would watch him as he padded up to share his news. Quietly he would chuckle at the comment, but say nothing more. The brown tabby nearly stood, but heard Fallenstar and decided to wait until he was done speaking first. "I will say, if the borders become an issue, Skyclan will stand with Riverclan as well because we do not have the space to be allowing for Shadowclan expanding territories. We are not afraid of getting our claws red if that's what it takes." Grousestar would fix his gaze on the newest leader; the tom had shown him kindness in a dark time, but he had his head clear now. Skyclan wouldn't take friendliness anymore. He had a clan to protect and feed. With Fallenstar done talking, it was time for him to share.

Slowly, he stood, padding to the front with his head held level on his shoulders. "I have news to share, and whether you think lesser of me or not, I do not care in the slightest. The choices I make are for the betterment of my clan, whether you believe me as weak or unable to care for my clan on my own, I do not care because I know what I desire for the clan, and I know what will help Skyclan the most. Now, Skyclan has had a serious problem with dogs. In an attempt to minimize casualties, we joined efforts with Thunderclan and Riverclan to drive them away. With that being said, I was able to work alongside both Thunderclan and Riverclan cats, and in doing so, had found a cat to establish as my deputy. Skyclan's new deputy is Frostflight! And because of Riverclan's aid, and the fact that Skyclan resides so far away from the rest of you, I have spoken with Fallenstar and decided to merge with his clan. Our old territory will still be used, as we must be able to feed both clans and Riverclan territory will not be able to do so." There was a small pause, the brown tabby getting to a piece of news he didn't want to have to announce, his gaze falling to the sea of cats below him, looking for a face he wouldn't see. "As a final bit of news for Skyclan, I am deeply saddened to say that Shinefang, our medicine cat, has passed on to Starclan shortly after our move into Riverclan. Some may have not liked him, but he was a good cat deep down. I wish that he hunts well in Starclan. That is all for Skyclan news." With that, Grousestar would back up and return to his originally seating position.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 14th, 2019, 10:47 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Forestshade was, embarrassed to say the least. His pelt was hot and anxiety washed through him. Blazingstar, Fallenstar, Grousestar, Lionstorm who's next? Windystar? ButtercupBreeze? Every cat? His breathing got faster as his heartbeat speed up. Had he made enemies of these cats? Then he got up and walked away. Not from the gathering, but from the other deputies. Should I even be deputy? Windystar made the wrong choice. Should I step down? No, no. He chose you for a reason. That's when something caught him offgaurd. Shinefang was dead. The brown cat couldn't help but stare. He wouldn't wish it on any cat. What?! Shinefang, the territory. Wait, the territory? Again? Oh StarClan, we're doomed. He sighed and put his tail over his paws.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Closed Thread