Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:49 AM

Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
A calico feline was sunning herself when a familiar scent touched her nose. Her mint-green hues flickered open and scanner the clearing, lighting up when she spotted a blazing orange pelt. Gingerblossom had been looking for Blazingcomet, she wanted to tell him about the orange-yellow flower she had found recently. Which she was now wearing in her fur. She thought that it was beautiful, and it was the sand color as his pelt. She supposed Blazingcomet would think that funny just like she had. Getting to her paws, the feline bounded over to the tom, sitting down beside him with a bright smile on her maw. "Guess what I found Blazingcomet! It's a big orange flower, one that kind of matches your fur color. Don't you think?" Gingerblossom pulled the plant out of her fur to show him, holding it up to his fit with a law for the comparison. "Isn't that so funny?" The young warrior laughed as she placed the blossom back behind her ear, minty eyes sparkling. She loved hanging out with Blazingcomet. Yes, the calico molly loved hanging out with a lot of cats, but there was something special about Blazingcomet for her. "There's also this very pretty purple flower, but it's quite small. So I was thinking that I could maybe wknd a few of them together to make it bigger!" Gingerblossom purred with happiness. She had been quite busy all day, spending time alone to look for new, pretty flowers. And Gingerblossom couldn't handle being alone all day. She would go crazy. So thankfully she was able to locate Blazingcomet and bother him.
A familiar, cheerful voice attracted the orange tom's attention, and a calico cat caught his eye as she sat down next to him. Talking about flowers. Gingerblossom, he thought with the faintest smile, golden eyes meeting her own minty green ones. "That's a beautiful flower, gorgeous! And if I thought it would look half as good on me as it does on you, I would find one of my own." He purred, his voice silky-smooth. Worth another shot, he thought with a sigh. The tom had been finding lots of cats to flirt with lately.

Although Drizzleshard was still his number one target. It had been Gingerblossom for quite some time, but that fantasy had faded away as he realized that he really didn't stand a chance with a she cat like her... mainly because she didn't understand his intentions. Well, no one did at first, not unless they were flirts themselves or experienced in flirting, but at least they realized that he was trying to woo them. Gingerblossom? She seemed to be oblivious to that. Blazingcomet didn't mind a cat who played "hard to get," but this was above and beyond what he had ever seen a she cat doing to get his attention. So she must really not get it. "Oh really? That'd be a good idea - hey, you might even be able to make a giant circle of flowers to put on your head! Wouldn't that be pretty?" He could just picture her with a ring of flowers on her head, all the colors from before... yellow and purple and this orangey-yellow one that seemed to match his own pelt.

"So, what've you been up to lately? Have you met a lot of nice cats?" The feline asked, his whiskers twitching a little as he remembered what a nice cat Gingerblossom had thought he was. It had surprised him - especially when she didn't react in the right way to his flirting - but he had gotten over it eventually. And now he really didn't mind at all, if he were being honest. There were "other fish in the sea," so to speak. Gingerblossom was just one of them. @RedHead

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 1st, 2017 at 09:32 AM.
Old July 25th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Sunpaw smiled, he hadn't thought of that. "I guess." he answered. The tom actually hadn't wanted to go until she had mentioned it. If Dawnpaw was there, it was going to be much more fun. "I'll go if you go." he answered, though he already knew she was going.
"On second thought, why don't we go do something fun?" She said.Why do that when I'm already alone with Sunpaw? She was open to doing anything, as long as it was with Sunpaw. " What do you want to do?" She asked with a slight purr.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old July 25th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
"On second thought, why don't we go do something fun?" She said.Why do that when I'm already alone with Sunpaw? She was open to doing anything, as long as it was with Sunpaw. " What do you want to do?" She asked with a slight purr.

The toms expression, calm and plain, stayed put. "What do you want to do?" he asked, his words only showing that he was asking a question. Sunpaw was aware that he had just repeated her question. He didn't acre. If he hurt her feelings but not answering her question he would. Dawnpaw was a nice cat. Sunpaw loved her like he loved his sister.
Old July 26th, 2017, 01:41 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Oho. So she didn't have a mate, or any toms that had liked her. Maybe Blazingcomet should make a quick exit here... it would be the nice thing to do, rather then leading her on... nah, leading her on was way more fun. Such a cruel cat, deciding to lead the poor female on, but the orange tabby had never cared that much.

"My goodness, what kind of tom wouldn't like such a beautiful she cat? You, darling, are one of a kind." A line that never failed. One of a kind. That's what everyone wanted to believe, wasn't it? And Blazingcomet was just an expert on delivering that particular line. The orange tom wanted to laugh when she asked if he had a mate. Him? Having a mate? For very long? Imagine that, ha! "Nope. Like you said, I guess I just... never really found someone right for me." Blazingcomet's voice half-stalled, as though he were said.

Oh yes, the poor, pitiful, alone tom routine. Never failed. Or at least, it hadn't yet failed to gain him sympathy. And so far it seemed Acornhaze was eating up his every word. Just the way Blazingcomet liked it... this was absolutely perfect. And just the thing he needed to regain confidence.
The she-cat grinned at the words, 'one-of-a-kind'. When did cats say that? Only when they truly were special, yes? Acornhaze had fallen right into the tom's tangled words. She believed every single one of them. It was a kind of mess that would affect the rest of her life.

Oh my, Blazingcomet didn't have a mate either? What a coincidence! That was a surprise- he was good-looking and seemed intelligent enough; there surely were she-cats that wanted him, right? But he was single. And he could be mine.

The she-cat shifted somewhat closer and began talking again. "Well, I suppose we're in the same situation then. No mates right now. Heh, maybe that's why fate let us meet."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old July 26th, 2017, 03:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
The she-cat grinned at the words, 'one-of-a-kind'. When did cats say that? Only when they truly were special, yes? Acornhaze had fallen right into the tom's tangled words. She believed every single one of them. It was a kind of mess that would affect the rest of her life.

Oh my, Blazingcomet didn't have a mate either? What a coincidence! That was a surprise- he was good-looking and seemed intelligent enough; there surely were she-cats that wanted him, right? But he was single. And he could be mine.

The she-cat shifted somewhat closer and began talking again. "Well, I suppose we're in the same situation then. No mates right now. Heh, maybe that's why fate let us meet."
"That's right. No mates right now." What the orange tom had failed to mention was that he had a current interest - though he certainly wouldn't stop flirting for her, not until they were actually mates. Technically, he was still available! I'm doing nothing wrong. He told himself, eyes flashing as he searched Acornhaze's features for any sign that he had her hooked. She was smiling. She had moved closer to him. Yes. He had her hooked. Time to start reeling her in.

"I'm very lucky to have a pretty cat like you keeping me company, you know?" He purred, watching her with friendly eyes. She was attractive. He would give her that. And he wouldn't be flirting with her if she wasn't. "We're going to have to make sure we have another one of these little meetings," he purred in a way that would have most she cats in the Clan clambering over each other to get to him as he wrapped his tail tightly around her in an overprotective - claiming - manner. Oh, she should just love that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Raywood

It had been a while now, since Rabbitfluff had been safely returned to camp to begin his recovery process. And Grousestar had tried his best to check in as often as he could while not trying to bother, or annoy the other tom to the point where he was accidentally pushing him away. He hoped that he wasn't doing that, he truly did care for Rabbitfluff and enjoyed being able to talk to him when he could.
While the problems with the Syndicate seemed to have died down since they defeated them in battle a few moons ago, the brown tabby still had plenty on his mind, though they were more personal things. Recently, less than a week ago, he had agreed to let a warrior take a small group back to the old territory in order to find their mate who had accidentally been left behind during the move. It wasn't that that was bothering him, it was the hatred that that cat held towards him, and the guilt the clan leader felt for what happened to his son who incidentally was his previous apprentice. He had tried to apologize to him, and he had meant every word that he said to that tom, and yet it wasn't even close to being enough, in fact, Grousestar wasn't sure there was anything in the world he could do to appease Aspenflash now. If any cat knows Grousestar, they know that he wants to help cats, especially those of his clan, in any way he can. And to be told that he couldn't help? That there was no way to make amends of any sort? It ate at him.
And with that guilt came old memories, memories he didn't want to be reminded of. Memories that he still blamed himself for.
Slowly that guilt and the bottling of his emotions was eating at him, but he couldn't show it, no, not to his clan. He couldn't bring himself to do it. He needed to be a strong cat for Skyclan, a stable cat that they could look to because they needed a leader. He wasn't leader so that he could break down and cry in front of his clan, he wasn't leader so that he could show weakness, he was a leader because cat's needed someone strong to look to to keep going. That gave them hope and inspiration because that is what can make a clan great. So as much as the guilt ate at him, he bottled it up so that no one could see it.

Breathing out a soft breath, Grousestar found himself sitting up as opposed to previously laying down, his emerald eyes cloudy with thoughts.
What am I to do? Am I to just sit here and let it eat at me until I can't hide it any more? Am I to let it break me down and degrade me?
Gritting his teeth, the tom closed his eyes and gave his head a sharp shake.
That is not who I am.
Opening his eyes again, they seemed clearer.
Turning his head, he would survey the clearing, looking for his friend. Sure while he considered nearly everyone in Skyclan a friend, he meant his true friend. Rabbitfluff.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 27th, 2017, 03:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

The young warrior made his way into the clearing, his fur looking as though someone had literally dumped a bucket of color over him. Even his eyes - which were a shade of leafy green - looked as though they had been carelessly splattered on, with jade green mixed into them. His fur had different shades of grey, tan, black and brown in it... somewhat of a calico appearance. Sparkling green eyes glanced outwards at the clearing, his expression calm and friendly as he curled his tail around his paws. Palmettoleaf was quite content just to sit, and watch. His medium-thick mixed fur didn't cause too much heat to be trapped, and it wasn't that heated in the first place - which was nice in the heat of green-leaf, but in the cold of leaf-bare, it wasn't as fun to have a medium pelt that wasn't too good at trapping heat.

It made Palmettoleaf long for a companion to curl up against. A companion with a fluffy pelt. As a kit, he used to dream about climbing in and out of fluffy fur, though he had never had anyone to do that with. And now the tom didn't dream as much. He set realistic goals - being a realist, that was. And he set logical ones, since there were goals that were technically realistic, but not always logical. For example - he could kill a cat, but the aftermath was going to end up counting very heavily against him. And besides, Palmettoleaf wouldn't want to do that. He had been quite a young warrior during the time of the Liberation and didn't remember that much about it. Just the blood, and the fighting, and the terror... so much fear.

It had been quite uncomfortable for the young tom. The warrior sat alone, at least he was alone for the moment, and his eyes scanned the clearing as though he were looking for someone. But he remained alone, knowing that there was most likely no one there. The best thing to do was to get up and go find someone - and had the tom not been so tired, he might have done just that. His maw opened in a yawn, ivory fangs flashing in the sunlight, catching it in just the right way so to make them glisten as though they were the perfect coloring and everything. His fur gleamed as well - Palmettoleaf was not an unattractive cat, no. No one had ever thought he was. And his coloring wasn't the reason that he was alone on this bright morning.

@Doodle

Old July 27th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
The young warrior made his way into the clearing, his fur looking as though someone had literally dumped a bucket of color over him. Even his eyes - which were a shade of leafy green - looked as though they had been carelessly splattered on, with jade green mixed into them. His fur had different shades of grey, tan, black and brown in it... somewhat of a calico appearance. Sparkling green eyes glanced outwards at the clearing, his expression calm and friendly as he curled his tail around his paws. Palmettoleaf was quite content just to sit, and watch. His medium-thick mixed fur didn't cause too much heat to be trapped, and it wasn't that heated in the first place - which was nice in the heat of green-leaf, but in the cold of leaf-bare, it wasn't as fun to have a medium pelt that wasn't too good at trapping heat.

It made Palmettoleaf long for a companion to curl up against. A companion with a fluffy pelt. As a kit, he used to dream about climbing in and out of fluffy fur, though he had never had anyone to do that with. And now the tom didn't dream as much. He set realistic goals - being a realist, that was. And he set logical ones, since there were goals that were technically realistic, but not always logical. For example - he could kill a cat, but the aftermath was going to end up counting very heavily against him. And besides, Palmettoleaf wouldn't want to do that. He had been quite a young warrior during the time of the Liberation and didn't remember that much about it. Just the blood, and the fighting, and the terror... so much fear.

It had been quite uncomfortable for the young tom. The warrior sat alone, at least he was alone for the moment, and his eyes scanned the clearing as though he were looking for someone. But he remained alone, knowing that there was most likely no one there. The best thing to do was to get up and go find someone - and had the tom not been so tired, he might have done just that. His maw opened in a yawn, ivory fangs flashing in the sunlight, catching it in just the right way so to make them glisten as though they were the perfect coloring and everything. His fur gleamed as well - Palmettoleaf was not an unattractive cat, no. No one had ever thought he was. And his coloring wasn't the reason that he was alone on this bright morning.

@Doodle
Marblestrike looked up as a tom entered the clearing, her gaze following him as he sat. The molly herself had laid down in a more secluded, shaded area in the clearing where she was less likely to be disturbed. She was often found in similar situations- off in less crowded areas around the clearing, by herself. It was the way she preferred it, as she wasn't an extremely friendly cat. She didn't seek out company and other cats certainly didn't seek her company. Not with her grumpy attitude and sharp tongue. No, many of her clanmates had learned that Marblestrike was not a cat to approach and certainly not one to be flirty with or even friendly with. She could find just about anything to snap about, anything to keep others away from her. The molly always sat alone, and that was the way she liked to be. Secluded, alone, isolated, it was all things she considered to be comforting and peaceful rather than lonely.

So why did she find herself suddenly wanting to reach out and talk to this tom? Marblestrike found that her eyes couldn't leave the cat, who she knew was named Palmettoleaf despite the fact that the two hadn't ever had a real conversation. Perhaps it was his pelt, unique in its splatters similar to the way that her coat was? But this was no excuse to be staring, and so she forced her blue eyes off of the cat and back to the rest of the clearing. Her tail flicked as if irritated, and perhaps she was. The she-cat always seemed to have something on her nerves, whether it be another cat, the weather, or even herself. Her irritated expression was what caused a young cat, who had been headed over to Marblestrike's secluded area, to suddenly swerve and head off in a different direction- away from the grumpy molly. The patched cat rolled her eyes and plopped her head down on her paws.

Slowly her gaze dragged back over to Palmettoleaf, and when she realized this fact she narrowed her eyes as if blaming the tom for her attention being drawn to him. She quickly snapped her head up, her tail giving another flick of frustration. Why was it that she couldn't keep herself from staring at him? He was going to think that she was interested- and Marblestrike told herself she had no interest at all in talking to the tom. Except that she did, and the molly had no clue why. Angry at the unknown, she turned pointedly away and begun to groom. Perhaps keeping herself busy would in turn prevent her from looking in his direction again.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 27th, 2017, 04:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Marblestrike looked up as a tom entered the clearing, her gaze following him as he sat. The molly herself had laid down in a more secluded, shaded area in the clearing where she was less likely to be disturbed. She was often found in similar situations- off in less crowded areas around the clearing, by herself. It was the way she preferred it, as she wasn't an extremely friendly cat. She didn't seek out company and other cats certainly didn't seek her company. Not with her grumpy attitude and sharp tongue. No, many of her clanmates had learned that Marblestrike was not a cat to approach and certainly not one to be flirty with or even friendly with. She could find just about anything to snap about, anything to keep others away from her. The molly always sat alone, and that was the way she liked to be. Secluded, alone, isolated, it was all things she considered to be comforting and peaceful rather than lonely.

So why did she find herself suddenly wanting to reach out and talk to this tom? Marblestrike found that her eyes couldn't leave the cat, who she knew was named Palmettoleaf despite the fact that the two hadn't ever had a real conversation. Perhaps it was his pelt, unique in its splatters similar to the way that her coat was? But this was no excuse to be staring, and so she forced her blue eyes off of the cat and back to the rest of the clearing. Her tail flicked as if irritated, and perhaps she was. The she-cat always seemed to have something on her nerves, whether it be another cat, the weather, or even herself. Her irritated expression was what caused a young cat, who had been headed over to Marblestrike's secluded area, to suddenly swerve and head off in a different direction- away from the grumpy molly. The patched cat rolled her eyes and plopped her head down on her paws.

Slowly her gaze dragged back over to Palmettoleaf, and when she realized this fact she narrowed her eyes as if blaming the tom for her attention being drawn to him. She quickly snapped her head up, her tail giving another flick of frustration. Why was it that she couldn't keep herself from staring at him? He was going to think that she was interested- and Marblestrike told herself she had no interest at all in talking to the tom. Except that she did, and the molly had no clue why. Angry at the unknown, she turned pointedly away and begun to groom. Perhaps keeping herself busy would in turn prevent her from looking in his direction again.
A friendly smile settled over the tom's features as he saw another cat from across the clearing - and, thinking that she was interested in having some company - his company - the feline got up and padded over, his expression excited and pleased as he sat down next to her rather quickly, his tail sweeping the ground in a broom-like motion. Marblestrike, her name was, wasn't it? He'd always had a pretty good memory. "Hi!" he purred, green eyes lighting up as he looked over at her. A friendly expression met her narrowed eyes and angry one. What was she so upset about? Palmettoleaf had experience with these types of cats, angry at the world... not happy about anything... they could be hard to deal with.

The tom knew it. He didn't like trying to befriend them, because it had ended up in a clawed muzzle before, and he could expect it to happen again. Yet, perhaps if he were friendly, this time would be different. Perhaps this time he would hold a chance with making a new friend anyways. Maybe if he tried really, really hard he would be able to finally make friends with one of the grumpier cats in the Clan. "You're Marblestrike, aren't you?" The way he said her name made it sound as though he found her to be the most interesting cat in the world. Just his tone of voice, being the type of cat that he was. Although at the same time, Palmettoleaf was known for sarcasm. Still - Marblestrike had done nothing to make him want to be playful with her. He was just testing the waters at this point. Green eyes did a quick look-over of his new companion's pelt, as though he were checking her out... but the tom had never been a cat to do that. Partly because he knew there were cats who weren't happy with it (and, not to his knowledge, his current companion was one of those cats) and partly because he didn't agree with it personally.

"I'm Palmettoleaf. In case you didn't know. But I'm guessing you did - you know, living in a Clan it's kinda hard not to know things," the tom chuckled with a bright smile on his features. He was the type of cat to continue being friendly under all circumstances. Well... sort of, it was a complicated type of thing if he were being honest with himself. The tom wasn't sure why she wasn't being friendly. He hadn't thought of himself as hard to be around before!

Calm down. Think of this rationally. She might just not like other cats, or maybe she's heard bad things about you. It doesn't make them true. In real life, you can just hate someone for no reason too. Maybe she's been hurt - or she's upset about something - both of those things are totally possible. So just breath, Palmettoleaf. Breathe. It could be hard when the tom didn't know what the trouble was, but he was aware that it wasn't his fault. So far he had said nothing offensive. And if she was offended by his presence then she could walk away - if not, then it wasn't his fault. The tom was just glad to have some company.

Old July 27th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
A friendly smile settled over the tom's features as he saw another cat from across the clearing - and, thinking that she was interested in having some company - his company - the feline got up and padded over, his expression excited and pleased as he sat down next to her rather quickly, his tail sweeping the ground in a broom-like motion. Marblestrike, her name was, wasn't it? He'd always had a pretty good memory. "Hi!" he purred, green eyes lighting up as he looked over at her. A friendly expression met her narrowed eyes and angry one. What was she so upset about? Palmettoleaf had experience with these types of cats, angry at the world... not happy about anything... they could be hard to deal with.

The tom knew it. He didn't like trying to befriend them, because it had ended up in a clawed muzzle before, and he could expect it to happen again. Yet, perhaps if he were friendly, this time would be different. Perhaps this time he would hold a chance with making a new friend anyways. Maybe if he tried really, really hard he would be able to finally make friends with one of the grumpier cats in the Clan. "You're Marblestrike, aren't you?" The way he said her name made it sound as though he found her to be the most interesting cat in the world. Just his tone of voice, being the type of cat that he was. Although at the same time, Palmettoleaf was known for sarcasm. Still - Marblestrike had done nothing to make him want to be playful with her. He was just testing the waters at this point. Green eyes did a quick look-over of his new companion's pelt, as though he were checking her out... but the tom had never been a cat to do that. Partly because he knew there were cats who weren't happy with it (and, not to his knowledge, his current companion was one of those cats) and partly because he didn't agree with it personally.

"I'm Palmettoleaf. In case you didn't know. But I'm guessing you did - you know, living in a Clan it's kinda hard not to know things," the tom chuckled with a bright smile on his features. He was the type of cat to continue being friendly under all circumstances. Well... sort of, it was a complicated type of thing if he were being honest with himself. The tom wasn't sure why she wasn't being friendly. He hadn't thought of himself as hard to be around before!

Calm down. Think of this rationally. She might just not like other cats, or maybe she's heard bad things about you. It doesn't make them true. In real life, you can just hate someone for no reason too. Maybe she's been hurt - or she's upset about something - both of those things are totally possible. So just breath, Palmettoleaf. Breathe. It could be hard when the tom didn't know what the trouble was, but he was aware that it wasn't his fault. So far he had said nothing offensive. And if she was offended by his presence then she could walk away - if not, then it wasn't his fault. The tom was just glad to have some company.
Marblestrike groaned as soon as she noticed the tom approaching. Turning around was supposed to say 'stay away'. Did you not see that? She shifted back around to face Palmettoleaf as he sat down- right next to her. The molly not so subtly scooted away, wanting a bit more space. "Hello," she sighed at his cheerful expression. Was he one of those always happy cats? Because they were annoying and she wouldn't be able to tolerate him if that was the case. Maybe she should just walk away; that would certainly get her point across. That was also what she would do in any other situation, but as her blue eyes locked on his green ones, and as they shined oh-so-brightly, she found herself unable to move. She felt her eyes widen slightly out of her narrowed glare without her allowing it as she stared quite obviously at the tom. Finally, with a blink, she was able to tear her gaze away and looked out at the clearing. Her ears pinned back in anger, but this time with herself for looking like a doe-eyed she-cat. She didn't even like him! He just looked good, that was all.

The molly scoffed at her hypocritical thoughts. You of all cats should know not to act based on looks. Marblestrike turned back as the tom continued talking, an unattractive snort of amusement escaping her as she took in his tone. "The one and only," she replied sarcastically. Her tail flipped, but this time in a way to gesture to the other cat rather than out of irritation. "Yes, I knew your name was Palmettoleaf. Rather unique naming." She was actually being friendly- well, it was hard to tell with her bland voice that made her appear bored. But she was trying to be less grumpy, and she wasn't sure why. But then she caught sight of the tom looking her over and she shook her pelt self-consciously. Are there it goes, she thought. Another chance gone. It was typical for toms to look her over like this, something she was subjected to based off her very unique fur. Her mother had appropriately named her Marble, as her pelt resembled a marbled surface. A white coat was splattered with black and grays, making a beautiful pattern. Her big blue eyes popped out against her fur, bright against her gray scale fur.

Marblestrike's mother had always teasingly said that she would get all the toms, and she hadn't been wrong. That didn't mean that the molly enjoyed it, however. Quite the opposite- she hated it, and now at the first sign of this tom looking her over she considered leaving then and now. But, meeting his gaze once more, he still appeared friendly. There wasn't a trace of flirty attitude, at least not yet, so the molly tried to soothe herself. Gazing into his eyes proved to be dangerous for her, however, so she quickly looked away. She didn't really know what to say, so instead she laid in silence and went back to looking around the clearing, doing as much as she could to ignore the tom next to her. Still she couldn't help but feel as if Palmettoleaf was watching her, even if he wasn't, and moved around uncomfortably in her spot. Maybe she should just leave anyways, since it was starting to feel awkward between them- or maybe that was just her feeling this way? She settled on just waiting for the tom to do something rather than leaving just yet, surprising herself yet again. There were many circumstances like this where she had been long gone, so why not now? Not being able to answer these questions made her uneasy, so she tried not to think about it as she kept her attention ahead of her.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|