Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:03 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:01 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM

Old April 20th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Silent Savior

Name
Nightleap
Role Wanted: Mentor
Questions/Other: Nope xD
PPD: 4.87 last checked
RP Sample:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Otterkit tilted her head in confusion. "I call mousedung! You're the same age as us, how could you have killed a fox?" she asked, disbelief filling her voice as she spoke. Whatever Poolkit was concocting was a lie, and the blue aby knew it. There was simply no way she could have killed a fox. They had barely been able to leave the Nursery for Starclan's sake! "Why would a fox want to mess with you anyway? Your stench would only drive them away!" Otterkit didn't know why she had said that. She had meant to only be playful with her sibling but it came out quite rude indeed. Well, what's done is done. There's no taking it back now. 'Birchstep is going to have my head for that one,' she thought, pinning her ears in regret for her own words.

-----

Birchstep lightly rolled her eyes at her kits, wondering where Poolkit had even heard of a fox. She certainly hadn't spoken of them before, but that didn't really matter now, did it? She watched in admiration at Poolkit's creativity, then glared as she heard Otterkit's words. "Otterkit!" she growled. "While it is absurd that your sister killed a fox, it is still not right to say that to her. Apologize. Now." The fluffy queen hated being cross with her kits, but it had to be done. Otherwise they'd never learn. "Poolkit, I think we'd all love to hear your story," she said once Otterkit apologized, hoping she hadn't noticed that she also called out her daughter on her slight trickery. She simply didn't wish to stifle the young kit's creativity.

Last edited by Teza; April 20th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

bumps
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Boops
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:21 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Form-

Name:

Mabledface

Female

Role Wanted:

Mentor

Thirty Moons

Personality:

Marbledpaw is very outgoing, and can be a little hot headed at times. She likes to see the world in her own way, often forgetting to take a proper input from others. She is working hard however to shed her arrogance and become more gentle and caring like her mother. She is envious of her mother's ability to always see what is wrong with others and easily find a solution. She has a hard time dealing with sorrow, empathy and other deep emotions of the sort. Her hard working attitude stems from deep down. She believes that because of her lineage, her father being a loner who joined the clan then abandoned her mother with the kits, that she has to prove herself an extra strong warrior to make up for that fault of his. She is not happy that her father has returned to the clan with a new mate and child, she has completely shunned him from her life. But with her hatred for her parents' weaknesses she has felt alone since her kithood.

Appearance:

The pictures really tell the story. She is a black and white cat, her name stemming from the marbled appearance of her coat. her eyes are inherited from her mother; being that soft and welcoming emerald hue. The black and white coat inherited from her father, which she tends to despises about herself.

Questions/Other:

None that I can think of. I just want to justify that I believe this would be a good match because it isn't a perfect one. The conflicts that they have in their personalities would allow each to grow and develop, making it a complex roleplay rather than a one way street for the mentor to only teach the apprentice.

PPD:

RP Sample:

Ash stood silently, staring into a murky puddle on the bare ground. Her dark tabby coat seemed to blend with the air around the edges. Though she was beginning to get used to that. She could never get used to the haunted look in her fiery golden eyes. She disliked to admit how broken and lost she was, nothing could replace the hollow she felt in this miserable place. She was an outcast here, a disappointment of an era of strength that was long past. Her tail flicked and she looked away from herself, padding onward. The dark tabby wasn't sure where each pawstep was taking her, she was on an endless journey to the border between Starclan and the Darkforest that she wasn't even sure existed to find a mate that she wasn't even sure would still love her, let alone be waiting for her...Though she had never been able to find Rain again, maybe he had managed to find it. her eyes stung and she shook her head. If the pain and memories could all go away that would make this life easier, though nothing was ever easy for Ash; it never had been. It was a life of misery with small ups that had led to her demise and corruption. She would pay any price for a second chance at redemption to be reunited with Burdock. She winced aloud, she couldn't even remember his name without the urge to curl into a ball of bitter sorrow and sob till she couldn't feel herself. Though Ash had done that so much now that she knew something needed to change, but she didn't know how to change. Ash had never been able to change her deep rooted ways of holding grudges, never been able to mask her greed. Her lips turned down in the corners with disappointment. This misery was what she deserved, but at the same time she didn't believe that. She'd been being punished since birth, and she'd never been able to understand why that had to be so.

A spark of light shone nearby and she looked over with surprise. She never seen a light here, not like that. There was no bright light here, only darkness and the murky shine from a ghastly moon that shone constantly overhead, often masked by a thick layer of clouds. Though her eyes penetrated the murky landscape in the afterlife. The dark tabby was frozen with curiosity as she watched and waited to see what would become of this light. Perhaps a visitor? Though Ash had heard you needed to call upon visitors, and she hadn't thought she'd done that. Although her subconscious had been screaming for family, for familiarity as she was slowly healing away from all of her losses. Her tail tip shook with curiosity and her breath came in at nervous little pulls. It was funny how the Darkforest changed a cat,
Ash had never been nervous in her life until she had arrived here. Now the molly lived in constant unease.

Taken from here.

Last edited by Ever; May 3rd, 2017 at 05:22 PM.