Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A rather... grim......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:42 AM
I Can't Sweem [p]
by Mica
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:36 AM
visions of the sea.
by stag
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:25 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ellie
Today 12:43 AM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Testing Reality

Brightstar watched as all the cats gathered beneath the Breezerock. Was this all of them? Twilightshine was alive so was Pinewish and Snailblossom but she didn't see her daughter or apprentice. She just hoped they were somewhere safe. Same for Dawnstrike.
After a few more moments she guessed this was all who were coming. Maybe a few just couldn't hear her or were not wanting to show. She'd find out soon enough. "WindClan, we have had a very hard few sunrises..." Brightstar started scanning over the tattered group of cats. They came to know what had happened even with the storm going on. Yet it was still a mystery to her what had really happened. "Many have been wounded and even killed. I can't explain what happened here or why we had to go through that living nightmare. My guess is it had something to do with the scent that Foxpudge and I had found but only StarClan really knows." The creamy molly explained wishing she had more answers. If not for the Clan for herself. She wanted to know exactly what happened. Who wouldn't?
Giving a slight pause to figure out what to say next. "Because of that I have reason to believe that it was whatever took over WindClan that caused Tawnystep's outburst. Provided it was she has no reason to be on watch." She added spotting the russet molly and tuxedo molly in the crowd to give them both a nod.
Now back to more serious matters. All the dead needed buried. It was disrespectful to let them just stay the way they were. With a deep breath she continued. "To get back on topic..." Her voice dropped. "We need to bury our fallen Clanmates. I'm asking for all of you to pitch in. Help find, prepare and bury every warrior, apprentice, elder and even kit you find. We can not let things stay the way they are. I would like every den checked and the territory searched." Brightstar explained. Not only would leaving the bodies be disrespectful. It would be disgusting and attract predators. Nether of which WindClan needed.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 11th, 2019, 03:59 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Shrewpaw frowned at the not really unknown news. As much as he wanted to refuse that most of his clanmates, his family, had died, here were the facts laying in his face. With a sigh, he moved a bit closer to the Breezerock as he realized no one else was coming. Listening, he started thinking of what he could do. The ground will most likely be frozen so he couldn't really help dig. As to test this theory, the tiny apprentice went to dig a small hole with his claw and retracted it as it hit the hard ground in pain. With a small wince, he went back to listening to the leader.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 11th, 2019, 04:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

If this was how many cats were left, that was concerning! Foxpudge kept Goatkit tucked close, wondering where to even begin with all the bodies and the blood..

"Maybe we can see about having you stay in Brightstar's den while we get things tidied up," he mused to his small companion. "I'd hate for you to be exposed to.. even more of this, and I don't think anyone went into her den during that."

As Brightstar spoke, he perked his ears up. "Perhaps we should organize clean-up patrols?" He offered loudly. "Give everyone assigned places to search and um, polish as needed. This is a lot of work for cats to just.. do it aimlessly."
@Fuzzy, @mochi, @Moonraven (if Twilight has any thoughts on clean-up patrols!)

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 11th, 2019, 04:05 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Medicine cat apprentice? he was a warrior now. Just because misty whatever his face was just as old as windclan himself didn’t mean that he was anymore qualified to be the Medicine cat. if anything his vision would go and he’d end up poisoning his clanmates before actually helping anybody. His ears flattened at the thought, if the old grump wanted to take over he’d let him. Just meant he was in the front seat to watch him crash and burn at such an old age. Isn’t that what happened to Shinefang? It brought a smile to his face even if it was a horrible thought.

He pushed his way into the clear taking a seat on the far corners of the group of cats. Nobody knew yet- just him bright and misty. His tail curled against his side as he cast glances amongst familiar and un familiar faces. It hadn’t quite hit him how powerful this position would be to him- his eyes would gently trace over those of his childhood with uncanny hatred. Oh the power he had.

[Open]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 11th, 2019, 05:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

After having that rather unpleasant run-in with Warblerpaw, Flowerpaw had reluctantly followed him out of the apprentice's den, quickly breaking off from him and going to find another place to sit. She made her way towards the edge of the group of cats, preferring to stay as far away from her mangy, crazed clanmates as she possibly could. She sat herself a few mouse-lengths away from an older warrior, who she recognized as Coyotesnarl after a moment. "Sure hope you're not crazy still. You dare even lay a paw in my direction and you'll be sorry." She growled in warning to the tom, who was the only one of her clanmates next to her, close enough to attack her on a whim if he was still... affected by whatever Brightstar was talking about. She'd missed some of what her leader had said. Not that she cared either way.
@tutler ( @vermin just so you know where flower wandered off to after their conversation)

----

Asterbounce bounded up to the gathering, placing himself on the edge of the group as to not disturb what was happening and being discussed already. Ears flicking, the tom took a look around to see if Cottonspirit had wandered off anywhere, his heart clenching in worry for his mate.
[open]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; December 11th, 2019 at 05:27 PM.
Old December 11th, 2019, 06:01 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutler View Post
Medicine cat apprentice? he was a warrior now. Just because misty whatever his face was just as old as windclan himself didn’t mean that he was anymore qualified to be the Medicine cat. if anything his vision would go and he’d end up poisoning his clanmates before actually helping anybody. His ears flattened at the thought, if the old grump wanted to take over he’d let him. Just meant he was in the front seat to watch him crash and burn at such an old age. Isn’t that what happened to Shinefang? It brought a smile to his face even if it was a horrible thought.

He pushed his way into the clear taking a seat on the far corners of the group of cats. Nobody knew yet- just him bright and misty. His tail curled against his side as he cast glances amongst familiar and un familiar faces. It hadn’t quite hit him how powerful this position would be to him- his eyes would gently trace over those of his childhood with uncanny hatred. Oh the power he had.

[Open]
As Wolfeyes listened from the edge of the group to Brightstar speaking, his eyes flicked over to the tom who had sat near him. Something about his eyes scared the senior warrior. He huffed and turned back to the leader. Things had definitely not been easy lately. Only a few moons ago, he had lost his mate, Pigeonswirl. And recently, his son Beeblaze had passed, too. Wolfeyes felt a squeezing in his chest, like a heavy weight was pressing down on him. He had lost his family. Beeblaze had just gotten his full medicine cat name, and then he was gone. Just like that. The warrior clenched his jaw. And now, more cats were gone. No one knew what had happened. He had been lucky enough to avoid all of it, thank StarClan. But he felt like he was the wrong one. He should be the one dead. Not his mate and his kit. He sighed and sat up taller, shaking off those thoughts. No time for that now.

((Sorry for the excessive inner thoughts. I just thought maybe he could recognize Wolf as the former medcat's dad ^^))
Old December 11th, 2019, 07:46 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

With Foxpudge's suggestion Brightstar looked over. Yes that was a brilliant idea! Noticing that he was with a kit she took a moment to figure out who that kit was. She couldn't remember his name. She'd find out soon. "The is a great idea." She agreed nodding. How had that not crossed her mind. "Two cats peer den then a few different patrols sent out in the territory and borders." Brightstar suggested looking over the cats to find Twilightshine and see the cats expressions. Upon doing so she noticed a few late coming cats. Better late then never.
"Twilightshine, what's your opinion on this?" she asked locating her deputy.

@BILL. @Moonraven

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 11th, 2019, 08:19 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Lilyfur2 @sunflowerseed

Rabbitpaw crept forward, pressed fearfully into his sister as he shivered from the rain pouring down. His pelt was slick to his thin frame. His fur was caked in mud. He whimpered, wondering where his mentor and Springtail was.

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw huddled close to her brother, giving his muddy pelt a quick lick. Her own fur stuck to her skinny body, eyes wide with terror. Why did this have to happen to Windclan!? She thought, ears flattening. Heading Brightstar speak helped. Her ears perked up higher, and she surprisingly didn't flinch when Littlewish came near them. She searched the crowd for Springtail, frowning. Was he alright?

~~~

Littlewish moved closer to the two apprentices, though he kept a sharp lookout for Springtail. He shook his head, turning to gaze down at the two shivering apprentices. He wrapped his soaking tail around them, hoping it would help. They're you going to have witnessed this... His wounds stang. They seemed to criss-cross the entirety of his body, hugging him until his pelt burst.
"Everything okay, you two?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 11th, 2019, 09:06 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Fuzzy @BILL.
Twilightshine eyes wander around the small group of cats gathered with a half frown. It seemed rather small to her. The sound of the rhythmic drops of rain was distracted enough that she missed the first part of what the clan leader had said as her ears locked onto the sound of the rain and drowned out everything else. By the time she snapped out of it, she managed to catch the last bit of a loud voice speaking about patrols. She was somewhat clueless on the topic as she often was when her selective hearing chose to rear its head. Her green optics turned towards the leader as she heard her name called and her opinion asked. She was glad the leader had spoken about the patrols otherwise Twilight would have had no idea what they were talking about.

"That'll work. Perhaps only two to four cats to help in camp, we'll need more able-bodied cats to cover the territory." She offered, they should probably double-check on the injures if possible. It wouldn't be good to have those with more extensive wounds out in the territory. Carrying bodies back and forth in the rain and the cold wouldn't do good for anyone with wounds, the less they have the better.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; December 11th, 2019 at 09:07 PM.
Old December 11th, 2019, 09:10 PM
Eevwe

My Mood: Sleepy

A shrill screech of shock echoed from the nursery.
A ginger-and-cream she-cat with white wispy patches of fur sat up straight as an arrow, her ears pricked. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened in a perfect 'o'.
"That's Dreamflower! Something has happened to her kits!"
Without hesitation, Wispnettle raced for the nursery, her brother, Nutpine, hot on her tail.

Dreamflower bent over Seedkit, wailing. "Get up, darling, it's safe now! Brightstar says it's safe. Oh, please wake up!"
Her other two kits, Berrykit and Emberkit, watched their mother with wide eyes.

Last edited by Dewberry; December 11th, 2019 at 09:12 PM.
Closed Thread