Larkswoop Relations Finder
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 03:23 PM

Old October 4th, 2017, 08:26 PM

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

She cringed at the unknown affection and sniffed the pile. She shrugged and took the largest vole she could find. She paused as a thought crossed her mind. Does Halite know about this?
No one knew about this place, it had been kept hidden from everyone, except her. "Blitz, if you tell Halite you might get killed, you know." Karma said, taking a small vole, after all, he wasn't that hungry. "So, try to keep your muzzle shut." He added and gazed down at her.
Old October 4th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
No one knew about this place, it had been kept hidden from everyone, except her. "Blitz, if you tell Halite you might get killed, you know." Karma said, taking a small vole, after all, he wasn't that hungry. "So, try to keep your muzzle shut." He added and gazed down at her.
She glared at him. "No one tells me to keep my muzzle shut. I will however because I value my life. Thanks for possibly threatening my life!" She said sarcastically. Why did Karma take her here? It was weird and gave her a strange feeling.
Old October 4th, 2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:

She glared at him. "No one tells me to keep my muzzle shut. I will however because I value my life. Thanks for possibly threatening my life!" She said sarcastically. Why did Karma take her here? It was weird and gave her a strange feeling.
The tom growled and firmly pawed her muzzle. "You will show me respect, after all, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be who you are right now!" Karma hissed and glared at her. "You don't understand the reason I tend to get away from them, just like them, you're too blind to realise that there's always cats screaming at each other for no reason, but you're like them..." He growled.
Old October 4th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The tom growled and firmly pawed her muzzle. "You will show me respect, after all, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be who you are right now!" Karma hissed and glared at her. "You don't understand the reason I tend to get away from them, just like them, you're too blind to realise that there's always cats screaming at each other for no reason, but you're like them..." He growled.
(I don't think this is going the way you planned XD )
She hissed and her fur bristled. "You don't fit in!" She sneered, "Maybe you should go live with the petty Clan cats! I am just like them because I am one of them!" She stalked away and started back towards the camp.
Old October 4th, 2017, 08:43 PM

Quote:

(I don't think this is going the way you planned XD )
She hissed and her fur bristled. "You don't fit in!" She sneered, "Maybe you should go live with the petty Clan cats! I am just like them because I am one of them!" She stalked away and started back towards the camp.
As she spoke about the clans, he unsheated his claws, caught up to her, pinned her down and pressed his claws to her chest, hard. "If I don't fit in then tell me why I shouldn't take you out right here?" He asked. "No one would find your body anyway, and for them, someone like you is nothing." Karma said. "I don't care taking you out, they'll give me someone else anyway." He added.
Old October 4th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
As she spoke about the clans, he unsheated his claws, caught up to her, pinned her down and pressed his claws to her chest, hard. "If I don't fit in then tell me why I shouldn't take you out right here?" He asked. "No one would find your body anyway, and for them, someone like you is nothing." Karma said. "I don't care taking you out, they'll give me someone else anyway." He added.
She hissed in his face, not even the tiniest bit of afraid. The stubborn shecat looked him dead in the eye, with her icy blue ones. "Then take me out! No one wants me here anyway!" She knew she was worthless but that didn't stop her from being stubborn and ignorant.
Old October 4th, 2017, 09:12 PM

Quote:

She hissed in his face, not even the tiniest bit of afraid. The stubborn shecat looked him dead in the eye, with her icy blue ones. "Then take me out! No one wants me here anyway!" She knew she was worthless but that didn't stop her from being stubborn and ignorant.
"That's where you're wrong, Blitz..." Karma said, he didn't show any fear, he had never been afraid of her and he never would be. "I want you here, more than you could ever think." He admitted, still holding her pinned.
Old October 4th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
"That's where you're wrong, Blitz..." Karma said, he didn't show any fear, he had never been afraid of her and he never would be. "I want you here, more than you could ever think." He admitted, still holding her pinned.
She scoffed, "You just said you didn't care about taking me out! That I'm a nobody! Don't deny it!" She was furious now and and her claws were now unsheathed. She used her back claws to rake his stomach, and slide from under him.
Old October 4th, 2017, 09:26 PM

Quote:

She scoffed, "You just said you didn't care about taking me out! That I'm a nobody! Don't deny it!" She was furious now and and her claws were now unsheathed. She used her back claws to rake his stomach, and slide from under him.
The tom gazed at her, gasping a little as she raked her claws along his stomach, but he pinned her down again. this time on her stomach so that she couldn't attack him. "Then tell me why I would've kissed you earlier." Karma said firmly, he remained calm.
Old October 4th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The tom gazed at her, gasping a little as she raked her claws along his stomach, but he pinned her down again. this time on her stomach so that she couldn't attack him. "Then tell me why I would've kissed you earlier." Karma said firmly, he remained calm.
"Because your desperate!" She shrieked. She was now scratching furiously and retried to wiggle her way out from under him. "Get off me you stupid piece of Foxdung!"