Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by alec
Today 12:27 AM
Mumblekit's older sibling...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 12:20 AM
As the earth trembles...
Last post by lionparty25
Yesterday 11:55 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:44 PM
everything finder for...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 28th, 2024, 11:36 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Ready, Set, Decorate! [All-TC Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Event [#event]

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Hmm. Her brow furrowed. The turnout wasn't quite as much as expected, but she didn't care. Anything to make this camp feel a bit more cozy would do. Besides, it seemed the kits were having quite a lot of fun. As a few scampered past, Violetfreckle let out a purr. It seemed things were beginning to settle down, she she let out another call.

"Alright, I see all the lovely rocks you've all gathered, now how about a challenge? I know it's winter -- not a lot of birds -- but I need everyone to find a feather! any will do, pretend bonus points for color!" Violetfreckle began to look around as well, darting about to see what kinds of feathers there may be. The fresh-kill pile could do, certainly. But she also saw some tucked away into corners.

due to the delay in positing, the timeline will be updated:
  • round 3's post will go up in approximately 2 days, 1/30
  • the event officially ends the night of 2/1
  • winners will be calculated and released on 2/2!

Willowstripes saw that the fresh kill was over run by cats. She went instead to her nest were she hid all of the feathers she's collected over the moons. Sh found one of a blue Jay and took it outside.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old January 28th, 2024, 11:52 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw padded around camp, eyes wide as she looked for fun feathers. Aha! A yellow one, presumably from a small bird by the edge of camp. She picked it up, bringing it over to her nest.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old January 29th, 2024, 12:10 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Feathers? Oh, feathers! Yes that sounded great! But where to get feathers.... The prey pile was a good option but was quickly being picked through of the good options.... But..... What wouldnt do with quality would do with quantity! Moving forward for the picked over birds Mudhound went for the feathers that others didnt, the tiny soft down feathers. There were lots of them of course, and Mudhound just kept going back fleecing every bird of their down and padding all the nests in the warriors den with the soft warm material.

Finally, with the task done Mudhound padded over to Violetfreckle, a mouthful of feathers and a mischievous glint in their eye. The tripod lunged, coating the event runner in feathers and grinned, chirping "There! My nest has feather padding too now! Maybe it'll stop elbowing me in mornings now~"

@vellichor
Old January 29th, 2024, 12:43 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Grovekit
ThunderClan Kitshe/her3 moons
chatty • daydreamer • odd

Grovekit slid to a stop at the announcement. Feathers? She thought of the fresh-kill pile immediately — she didn't like to eat things with feathers, but she'd seen a bird there earlier with pretty red feathers. She ran over. Sure enough, there it was. Its wings were spread wide, showing off its bright plumage. With a twinge of unsureness, Grovekit wondered if this was cheating. Oh well, she decided. Feeling kind of bad for messing with the prey but not eating it, Grovekit pulled out one of its big feathers at the end. It was already dead anyway, and she couldn't imagine losing the feathers would change how it tasted.

With the feather in her mouth — she had to turn her head a little to keep it from dragging — she dashed back to the nursery. She tucked it into the nest she slept in with her brothers and her mother, right where it was visible through the whole den. Once again, she took a step back to admire her work. She decided it looked perfect. She grinned with satisfaction.

She turned to go, but an odd prickling numbness in her paw pads stopped her. She suddenly realized how cold her toes were. Instead of going back out into the snow, she decided to sit near the entrance of the den to watch how Leopardkit and Feathernose were doing. She gnawed at her pads absently, trying to revive feeling in them.

@chickadee @GhostlyStarfinder

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old January 29th, 2024, 07:32 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang finds a simple pigeon feather*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 29th, 2024, 11:30 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit searched for a nice feather. After a good while of searching because there weren't many feathers in Leafbare she finally found a red feather that had likely once belonged to a cardinal, which brought a smile to her face. She was... actually finding this somewhat enjoyable. That was new. She rarely found anything enjoyable. Even somewhat enjoyable was rare for her.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 29th, 2024, 02:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberkit °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

Woah! The sudden presence of a new cat behind her made her jump a bit. The other kit seemed a bit younger than her, which made Timberkit feel cooler. At the other kit's slip-up, she let out a little giggle. "Nice to meet'cha Swankit!" She purred, aiming to very gently bap the other kit's head affectionately. "I'm Timberkit! And--" Oh, she was interrupted by the loud cat again. Apparently rock time was over. But now, it was feather time!

"Oooh, yeah! Can you help me find some cool feathers? I think if we look over toward the food pile we should find some birds!" The young kit chirped, happy to have found a friend. Playing alone was fun, sure, but playing with another kit? Double the fun! Especially with the few cats that were younger than her -- it could be fun to help out and teach her new friend all the tricks she'd picked up!

// @Dark \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 29th, 2024, 06:41 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

@Collieheart @GhostlyStarfinder

. . . .

As Leopardkit saw his sister plucking feathers off a bird from the fresh kill pile his amber eyes went wide. His jaw dropped as he began to run after her exclaiming. "Grovekit is cheating!! Grovekit's a big fat cheater! She stole from the red bird on the fresh kill pile!!"

The tiny kit yowled, hollering to anyone who would listen about his sister. He chased her around for a bit, but no one seemed to be paying attention to him, so he simply decided to look for his own feather instead.

Old January 31st, 2024, 12:13 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

As Violetfreckle looked around and watched, Mudhound's voice caught her attention. And then she was covered in feathers! She let out a sneeze. Flattening her ears and attempting to give the cat a hearty shove, she let out a laugh. "I do not! How could you spread such nonsense." She turned her nose up in faux disappointment, barely containing a smile.

It was at this point that she couldn't resist anymore; she darted off and found a nice blue-jay's feather. Putting it safely in her mouth, she dashed back and tucked it nicely into the wall of the warrior's den. It waved in the breeze as she dashed back to her spot like nothing had happened. Oh, come on -- Violetfreckle could never resist a competition, even if she was technically the one running it.

As Leopardkit started to yell, Violetfreckled stifled a giggle. "Hey hey, no worries. Everything in camp is fair game, even the fresh-kill pile, you hear?" Maybe the kit would use that for this next, final round. "Mhmm, lookin' good, lookin' great. One last challenge for you all: finder's choice! Bring over the best, coolest thing you can think of!" Oh, the tabby was excited for this one.

event ends in ~2 days! make sure to get those posts in!

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 31st, 2024, 12:33 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Grovekit
ThunderClan Kitshe/her3 moons
chatty • daydreamer • odd

Grovekit kneaded the ground with her paws — both to warm them up and with the spark of anxiety she felt at Leopardkit's indignant accusations. She wasn't cheating! The bird didn't exactly need its feathers anymore. Right?

Her worries were soon put to rest as Violetfreckle interjected. And they were forgotten entirely — along with the cold — at her next announcement. Springing back to her paws with excitement, Grovekit ran to a tucked away corner. She knew just the thing!

Between a few leaning stones, she found something she had hidden away exactly because it was so cool. It was the branch of a juniper bush, thriving with green, and white berries — in the middle of leafbare! Of course she hadn't torn it off herself — she was far too small. It had somehow broken off and fallen to the ground, and she had found it and stashed it here.

Now, she retrieved it and strutted back to the nursery with immense pride. Though it dragged through the snow, she made sure Leopardkit could see it — the whole camp, for that matter! It was a little less impressive for having been disconnected from its bush, but still. Green, and berries! In leafbare! (Of course, being only 3 moons old, she had no way of knowing that it was pretty standard for junipers to be alive and well throughout the seasons.)

After doing her best to lean the branch right next to the nursery's entrance, Grovekit took her place beside it, paws together in a very distinguished fashion.

@chickadee @GhostlyStarfinder

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Closed Thread