Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 7th, 2020, 01:21 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
he looked at her after finishing the vole,"if you ever need to talk to anyone come to me im always willing to listen and if you think its like me calling a rat beautiful than you are wrong you are no rat you are more like a flower" he said as he got up and licked her ear," i would like to stay up but i am tired" he said as he headed back i to the den
((Want to end the rp here?))

Amberpaw looked up at him, a grateful look in her eyes. "Thank you, Foxpaw... Hey, would... Ah, uh..." she trailed off as he got up, and when he licked her ear, she felt her pelt heat up a little.
When he headed towards the den, she watched him go. "Oh, uh, good night!" realising he probably didn't hear her, she looked back down at the vole in front of her. She gave it a curious sniff, and realised there was a little meat left. She sighed and ate what was left before pushing it away. She got to her paws and glanced around her, wondering what she should do.

She laid back down beside the fresh-kill pile, curling into a ball and tucking her chin into her paws, letting out a light sigh. She was glad it was a little warm today; it meant she didn't have to sleep in her nest to get warm. And since she was underneath a bramble bush, that helped, too. Feeling sleep come to her, she closed her eyes, feeling the lull of Dreamland pull her under.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 7th, 2020, 01:54 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
((Want to end the rp here?))

Amberpaw looked up at him, a grateful look in her eyes. "Thank you, Foxpaw... Hey, would... Ah, uh..." she trailed off as he got up, and when he licked her ear, she felt her pelt heat up a little.
When he headed towards the den, she watched him go. "Oh, uh, good night!" realising he probably didn't hear her, she looked back down at the vole in front of her. She gave it a curious sniff, and realised there was a little meat left. She sighed and ate what was left before pushing it away. She got to her paws and glanced around her, wondering what she should do.

She laid back down beside the fresh-kill pile, curling into a ball and tucking her chin into her paws, letting out a light sigh. She was glad it was a little warm today; it meant she didn't have to sleep in her nest to get warm. And since she was underneath a bramble bush, that helped, too. Feeling sleep come to her, she closed her eyes, feeling the lull of Dreamland pull her under.
foxpaw woke up in the middle of the night looking around finding amberpaw not there, he padded out to see her curled up partly shivering so he went and grabbed moss from his bed and curned it around her
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 7th, 2020, 02:15 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
foxpaw woke up in the middle of the night looking around finding amberpaw not there, he padded out to see her curled up partly shivering so he went and grabbed moss from his bed and curned it around her
((Awh, that's sweet))

As Foxpaw started tucking moss around her, Amberpaw woke up from her sleep, blinking tiredly. When she saw what Foxpaw was doing, she sighed and lifted her head slightly. "Oh, Foxpaw, you don't need to do that... I would've been fine." she had to admit, it was sweet of him to have thought to take care of her like that. "Tha... thank you."
She gave him a smile, then sat up, raising a paw for him to stop when he turned to get more moss. "How about we go exploring for a little while? I think it would be fun." she leaned towards him, eyes wide with mischief "And, since it's dark, no one will see us, so we can explore as much as we want! It'll be great!" she let out a small mrrow of laughter.

"So, what do you think?", she asked, then felt the tips of her ears grow red again. "Of course, I'd understand if you don't want to... after all, we might get in trouble.."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 7th, 2020, 02:30 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post
@|+Tired Rose Child+|

“A mentor!” Stormpaw thought to himself, He had dreamed of this day every since he could think! He would be the best warrior Thunderclan had ever seen! He would hunt the best, fight the best, and pass down all his knowledge to apprentices of his own. While he was thinking this, his new mentor Bumblestep walked over to him and touched noses with Stormpaw. Then Bumblestep asked the question that Stormpaw already had the answer to. “Hello Stormpaw. Excited for training?”
“Of course! Why wouldn’t I?!” Stormpaw burst out. “I’ve been waiting for this day for so long! When do we start hunting? Or fighting other clans that cross our territory??”

Bumblestep blinked down at Stormpaw, a smile on his maw. He's an excitable one, that's for sure, he thought, before placing his tail on the young cat's shoulder to calm him. "Well, first things first, we'll be taking a tour of the territory for today. After that, it'll be your choice what we do. Are you ready to go now, or do you wish to eat a little something first?"

((Whew, I know it's been a while, but my response is finally here! Sorry it's so short, it'll be longer as we continue on through the rp ^^ ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 7th, 2020, 03:04 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
((Awh, that's sweet))

As Foxpaw started tucking moss around her, Amberpaw woke up from her sleep, blinking tiredly. When she saw what Foxpaw was doing, she sighed and lifted her head slightly. "Oh, Foxpaw, you don't need to do that... I would've been fine." she had to admit, it was sweet of him to have thought to take care of her like that. "Tha... thank you."
She gave him a smile, then sat up, raising a paw for him to stop when he turned to get more moss. "How about we go exploring for a little while? I think it would be fun." she leaned towards him, eyes wide with mischief "And, since it's dark, no one will see us, so we can explore as much as we want! It'll be great!" she let out a small mrrow of laughter.

"So, what do you think?", she asked, then felt the tips of her ears grow red again. "Of course, I'd understand if you don't want to... after all, we might get in trouble.."

(btw foxpaw flicks his ears alot as a mood change so if you see that it means his mood changed)

Foxpaw flicked his ear feeling mischievous" whats the harm he said feeling like having some fun, im glad you asked your very sweet"he said waving his tail for her to follow
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 7th, 2020, 03:41 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@RedHead @Delta @Slushie

Irispaw was surprised that she was to stay in camp, because she didn't know many herbs or treatments. Starclan, what an I supposed to do!? She would figure it out herself...she hoped. Maybe there was another cat who knew the names and uses of a few herbs! Despite her worries, she nodded to Buckbranch. It would be ironic to tell herself to 'break a leg' because...she didn't know how to treat one. Okay Irispaw, what DO you know...dandelion to numb wounds, marigold for infection, coltsfoot for pads, cobwebs for wounds, honey to soothe and help swallow herbs, moss to soak up water, and deathberries...well, they're not herbs. And I never learnt what catmint did. And that's all Tallmarsh taught me. I hope I can put it to good use!

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 7th, 2020, 04:24 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Pinepaw looked grumpily at the elders. She aught to get the look off her face though and shook out her fur. She didn't want them to think she was disrespectful. She looked over at the other apprentice.

"Let's split the duties. I'll check them for ticks. Can you get time cleaning." She gave him a hard look. Pinepaw was not going to be doing the duties that she did not want to. The silver gabby's thin tail pashed behind her as she thinned her eyes at the young tom.

@~WolfDen~

Last edited by Ever; January 7th, 2020 at 04:24 PM.
Old January 7th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[Open]

Petalkit was asleep in the nursery when she was woken up by a group of older kits. The molly stood up and padded over to them. "Can I play with you guys?", she asked. All the kits looked at her, laughed and ran out of the den. Her ears folded down in disappointment. Why were older kits so mean? Petalkit dragged her tail and padded over to her nest. She laid down with her head rested on her paws in boredom.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 7th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
[Open]

Petalkit was asleep in the nursery when she was woken up by a group of older kits. The molly stood up and padded over to them. "Can I play with you guys?", she asked. All the kits looked at her, laughed and ran out of the den. Her ears folded down in disappointment. Why were older kits so mean? Petalkit dragged her tail and padded over to her nest. She laid down with her head rested on her paws in boredom.
Watching the younger kit get rejected broke his heart as the tom remembered his fondest memories as a kit. Marigold colored eyes looked around the clearing for a certain object. A-ha! Padding over to the warriors den and coming out with a wad of moss, Owlwatcher tried his best to make a moss ball. Keeping an eye on the nursery entrance while trying so terribly hard to moss ball the large tom finally did. Getting close enough Owlwatcher rolled in the moss and waited for the kit.
@Blissie Bliss
Old January 7th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)

Sparrowkit was mad at herself for getting Toadkit embarrassed. " But it's not my fault." She thought out loud, realizing that someone might of heard her she put her ears down and layed on the pile of moss under her. Now we're even she thought
(open)
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Closed Thread