Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2020, 09:55 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Primrosewhisper nodded sharply to Softbriar, then padded over to Rainywhisker and Owlstorm to thank them. She wordlessly nodded and brushed up against the two in thanks, then hurried over to where Moonmallow had placed herself. The molly found a spot across from Moonmallow and sat, smiling to her guard partner in greeting.
@Rainquail

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 11th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
I don't think you're fine. Lilyleap mewed. Why don't you have some freshkill. You look like you could blow away in a breeze. @Shadeleaf
Pinepaw would be annoyed if she still felt something. Why was this cat pretending to care. Everyone here had dirty little secrets. Secrets Pinepaw knew about. She didn't trust anyone. Not after.....
"Fine, I'll eat." she mumbled. Honestly, she just wanted to be left alone. She dragged herself to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a small mouse, then dragged herself back. She was about to take a bite put stopped herself. She pushed the mouse towards the she-cat, whom she'd heard was called Lilyleap.
"Want some?"she asked.
Old June 11th, 2020, 10:09 AM

My Mood: Dead

Breezehen approached her aunt Lilyleap, a concerned and puzzled look to her face. "Ants in the warriors den? Did you happen to see if there was food or something attracting them?"
She wouldn't know, she hadn't slept in the den in several days, instead finding a tree in the territory for small naps. She couldn't find it in her to sleep more than and hour or two.
This was certainly an issue and really needed to be looked into. The little bugs not only would bite them, but might cause damage to the dens structural integrity and plain ruin the bedding.

@gs29513

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 11th, 2020, 10:16 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Pinepaw would be annoyed if she still felt something. Why was this cat pretending to care. Everyone here had dirty little secrets. Secrets Pinepaw knew about. She didn't trust anyone. Not after.....
"Fine, I'll eat." she mumbled. Honestly, she just wanted to be left alone. She dragged herself to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a small mouse, then dragged herself back. She was about to take a bite put stopped herself. She pushed the mouse towards the she-cat, whom she'd heard was called Lilyleap.
"Want some?"she asked.
I'm alright. Lilyleap answered. You look like you need it more. Lilyleap began to groom the apprentices fur with long, soft strokes. She turned and broke off as she saw Breezehen. Yes Breezehen. There were ants in the warriors den. There wasn't anything that might have attracted them. But there was something odd. My nest had some pieces of some leaf in it, something a medicine cat might use. I don't think Lionwhisker has been treating anyone in our den, and the leaf looked fresh. I'm just not sure who would do that. @Rainquail
Old June 11th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur purred happily,” Why don’t you talk very much?” he asked, her voice was pretty, but frankly he couldn’t understand why she didn’t want to use her voice.
Primrosewhisper thumped her tail on the ground, thinking. How did she explain this to him? Explaining her past in either no words or a few sentences was harder than it sounded, and Primrosewhisper wasn't sure if she wanted Greyfur to know.
Yet.
But then again, he was so mature... maybe he wouldn't mind? Maybe he'd be encouraging? Okay. Primrose sighed, lightly clearing her throat. She couldn't explain this with body language. "I had some... issues in the past regarding my voice. I don't want them repeated."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 11th, 2020, 10:19 AM
gaycats4life

Lilackit bounce around "hi im Lilackit"
Old June 11th, 2020, 10:28 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
I'm alright. Lilyleap answered. You look like you need it more. Lilyleap began to groom the apprentices fur with long, soft strokes. She turned and broke off as she saw Breezehen. Yes Breezehen. There were ants in the warriors den. There wasn't anything that might have attracted them. But there was something odd. My nest had some pieces of some leaf in it, something a medicine cat might use. I don't think Lionwhisker has been treating anyone in our den, and the leaf looked fresh. I'm just not sure who would do that. @Rainquail
Pinekit bit down onto the piece of fresh-kill. She chewed lightly, but flinched when the warrior started grooming her. Her self defense instincts told her to fight but her brain told her it as just a friendly gesture and not attempted murder. Ever since the raid she was jumpy. At that thought she raised a paw to her scarred face. But the grooming felt quite nice and the mouse was tasty.
The grooming stopped and she looked up to see Lilyleap talking to another cat. It was something about ants in their nests. Sounded quite bad. Why would there be ants?
"Ants? Why?" she asked, hating how much she cared.

@Rainquail
Old June 11th, 2020, 10:30 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Breezehen snorted, somewhat irritably. *Who* indeed.
Was someone playing horrible pranks on Lilyleap? She'd shred them. It wasn't funny and attracting ants was actually harmful to them all.
"Are they concentrated on your nest, then?" A worried frown tugged at her mouth. She wasn't quite sure how to get rid of ants except remove what was attracting them and hope they'd clear out.
"Did you notice if any of the other nests had the leaves?"
She *would* get to the bottom of this.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; June 11th, 2020 at 10:31 AM.
Old June 11th, 2020, 10:31 AM
You're stuck with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Pinekit bit down onto the piece of fresh-kill. She chewed lightly, but flinched when the warrior started grooming her. Her self defense instincts told her to fight but her brain told her it as just a friendly gesture and not attempted murder. Ever since the raid she was jumpy. At that thought she raised a paw to her scarred face. But the grooming felt quite nice and the mouse was tasty.
The grooming stopped and she looked up to see Lilyleap talking to another cat. It was something about ants in their nests. Sounded quite bad. Why would there be ants?
"Ants? Why?" she asked, hating how much she cared.

@Rainquail
That's what we don't know Pinepaw. Do you have any ideas? Lilyleap asked. Privately she suspected an apprentice, but she still wasn't sure about that herb. @Rainquail
Old June 11th, 2020, 10:36 AM
You're stuck with me

The ants were everywhere. Lilyleap continued. And there were bits of herb in a few other places. @Rainquail @Shadeleaf
Closed Thread