Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
Do you wanna play a different game? yHe purred, exhausted. Hitting that ball took a lot of energy out of him.
"What do you wanna play?" She asked looking on in curiosity.
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Mapleflame pawed at a leaf near by. "I'm good," He mewed.
He flicked his tail, shifting as he smiled at the cat. His belly felt empty,
and he looked at the fresh kill pile. "Do you mind if I stare some prey with you?" He mewed. Mapleflame's tail flicked up, eyes sparkling.
Her eyes lit up but she shrugged lazily, "Sure why not..." she was secretly delighted that anyone wanted to share anything with her.
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:29 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Her eyes lit up but she shrugged lazily, "Sure why not..." she was secretly delighted that anyone wanted to share anything with her.
Mapleflame's gaze lit up as he picked out a large robin. It was big enough to fill the both of them. He pushed the bird over to Blazetail. "You can have the first bite," He smiled.
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:09 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandido View Post
@Panic @CandyFlossCat @Mystery_song @Socks @blue jellie

Thrushwing's eyes shown excitement, his whiskers twitching. Almost leaping out of the den, he hurried to catch up to Jaystorm before she left. His paws led him to the nursery, following the She-cat closely. Right after she slipped in, he almost immediately poked his head in to inspect the den for kits that looked like him or their mother. Or at least somewhat. Through fatherly instincts, he knew which of them were his offspring. There they were, bundled up together for warmth and some accidentally toppling over each other. He purred in delight, his nose twitching to sniff them out. Slinking in further, he watched Jaystorm for her take on them. Of course, she would have to agree that they're cute! He stared back at the kits, now inspecting each individual one. He wanted to name them before his mate could. She couldn't name all of them at once of course! His eyes layed on one of them, the smallest, the runt. For some odd reason, it reminded him of a bird that would mostly be rarely seen in the fresh-kill pile, but was still there none the less. "Robin." He announced out of the blue. "Robinkit." He repeated, but this time with the name. "The smallest is Robinkit."
@Socks @CandyFlossCat @Socks @mystery_songs
~~~

Jaystorm purred and rubbed her muzzle against her mate's, trying to come up with names for the others. She touched a different kit, one with a pelt like hers, and murmured, "Lyrekit." Another rumble emanated from the she-cat's chest, practically shaking her frame with love for their kits. "Your turn," she whispered.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
A wide meadow was spread out in front of Stoneheart's paws. A tall silver she-cat came into view from afar. A warm feeling washed over him as he recognized the she-cat, it was his mother, Silvermoon, she was killed in a bloody battle not long after Stoneheart was apprenticed. "Stoneheart!" she cried. "Mother!" he yelped and nuzzled her. His mother's blue eyes met his and she started crying. "Oh, how you've grown, you're going to be a father." "Yes mother." "I'm so proud of you my son, you are much stronger than you give yourself credit for, now what is your mate's name?" "Crowsong, her name is Crowsong." "What a pretty name... Crowkit, yes, I have heard of her, I knew her parents. Stoneheart, before you go, promise me one thing." "What?" "That you won't make the same mistakes you father did." "I promise."
His vision started to fade and he screamed, he wasn't ready to say goodbye yet again to his mother, he wanted to say so much to her.

Stoneheart's eyes slowly fluttered open and a cold feeling lay at the bottom of his throat, but it quickly faded when he saw Crowsong watching him. "Hey beautiful, how do you feel?" he yawned, grinning. He got up and shook out his fur, some dust fell off of him and onto Crowsong. "Sorry." he apologized and licked off the dust from her sweet smelling fur. A rumbling noise came from his belly and he knew better than to fight it. Stoneheart had already hunted earlier and killed a family of shrews, it was ok for him to eat. He quickly left the nursery and grabbed a thrush, then he hurried back to his pregnant mate's side. He bit into the bird, it was juicy. Stoneheart scarfed it down and turned to face Crowsong.
Crowsong blinked, realizing that Stoneheart was talking to her. "Worse.", she meowed, fidgeting. "I'm thinking that the kits might come today.", the gray she-cat added. Crowsong sighed, flicking her tail and ears. Surely the kitting won't be painful?, the queen thought, looking at Stoneheart.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Socks @CandyFlossCat @Socks @mystery_songs
~~~

Jaystorm purred and rubbed her muzzle against her mate's, trying to come up with names for the others. She touched a different kit, one with a pelt like hers, and murmured, "Lyrekit." Another rumble emanated from the she-cat's chest, practically shaking her frame with love for their kits. "Your turn," she whispered.
@Panic @CandyFlossCat @Socks @mystery_songs @Bandido

Morningblue had woken with a start, his anxiety refusing to let him sleep peacefully that night. With bleary eyes, he resolved to go and check on Jaystorm. Her kits could come at any moment now, and he was eager to check on her, and eager to meet his new nieces and nephews. The large, grey-furred tom poked his head into the nursery and looked around, expecting to see his sister resting with her belly still plump and full, but he froze as he glimpsed the sight of Thrushwing standing over her as she lay curled around tiny, balls of fluff. The tom lingered in the nursery entrance, his heart filled with surge of joy and pride so fierce, he felt like it would sweep him away. "Well done, Jaystorm!" he said meowed softly, still rooted in the entrance, hesitate to interrupt the new family.

Old October 8th, 2017, 03:53 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Summerkit was walking in circles, she didn’t want to speak to anyone. ”Summerkit. You have to talk to a kit. Any kit.” Maplekit meowed to her sister. ”No.” Summerkit replied. “They might make fun of us for being kittypets formerly!!” She meowed. She continued to walk in circles. Maplekit paced impatiently, waiting for her sister to meet a new cat. ‘Ever since Echowish took us all in.. Summerkit has been acting odd..’ Maplekit thought to herself.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old October 8th, 2017, 04:11 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Panic @CandyFlossCat @Socks @mystery_songs @Bandido

Morningblue had woken with a start, his anxiety refusing to let him sleep peacefully that night. With bleary eyes, he resolved to go and check on Jaystorm. Her kits could come at any moment now, and he was eager to check on her, and eager to meet his new nieces and nephews. The large, grey-furred tom poked his head into the nursery and looked around, expecting to see his sister resting with her belly still plump and full, but he froze as he glimpsed the sight of Thrushwing standing over her as she lay curled around tiny, balls of fluff. The tom lingered in the nursery entrance, his heart filled with surge of joy and pride so fierce, he felt like it would sweep him away. "Well done, Jaystorm!" he said meowed softly, still rooted in the entrance, hesitate to interrupt the new family.
I may/may not have forgotten to tell you guys...
Charmer's joining us with Jaystorm's brother! Yay!
@mystery_songs @Socks @CandyFlossCat @Bandido @Panic
~~~

As the deep whisper erupted behind her, Jaystorm pricked her ears, wondering if another queen's mate had come to visit their own kits. But she recognized it immediately afterwards, scolding herself on the sheer stupidity of that thought. Morningblue! The gray queen grinned and stepped away from her mate, racing over to boop her brother lightly on the nose with her tail tip. "Come meet the kits," she pressed, a smile still written on her maw. She sat playfully with a small "oof" and glanced back to make sure Thrushwing was keeping the kits in check.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 8th, 2017, 05:33 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

@Panic @CandyFlossCat @Socks @mystery_songs @blue jellie @Charmer
Thrushwing listened carefully for Jaystorm's words, the next kit's name was a mystery, well until now. Lyrekit? Thrushwing wondered what made her come up with that, but it was unique and special. His eyes stared back at the bundles, now eyeing the kit over from Lyrekit. His ears twisted behind him, listening to movement coming closer. Turning his head, he spotted a tom that looked surprisingly identical to his mate. He soon came to the confusion on why he seemed so surprise of Jaystorm having just kitting and congratulate her for it. It was understandable though, an addition to ThunderClan's ranks was exciting and good for the clan. As of now, Thrushwing couldn't waste his time wondering who the newcomer was. Correcting his attention to the younglings, he came to the conclusion of the name. "Owlkit." He meowed, touching his nose to the newly named kit.

Last edited by Bandido; October 8th, 2017 at 05:34 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Mapleflame's gaze lit up as he picked out a large robin. It was big enough to fill the both of them. He pushed the bird over to Blazetail. "You can have the first bite," He smiled.
She greedily bit into the robin, but paused and nudged it towards Mapleflame. Blazetail was starving but she attempted to use her manners. She was not used to sharing food, due to the fact usually everyone avoided her.
Closed Thread