Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
Firekit ran off quickly. She ran into the nursery thinking that if he didn't find her she wouldn't have to run.
(Sort of a smart cookie? X3)
(Lol) Minkkit turned around and started to run then realized he didn’t see her. He ducked in the elder’s den and didn’t see her then he ran to the warrior’s den only to get shoved out of. He checked in the apprentice den which was empty. He ran up and peaked in Snowstar’s den. She’s not foolish enough to hide in the nursery...would Caliapaw let her hide in the medicine cat’s den? He began to walk it, not seeing her he left stumped No way...She wouldn’t leave camp! He ran into the nursery to tell her mother that she left camp only to see she was their,” kit! I ‘ought you left campee!” (Kit! I thought you left camp!) shock filled his voice as he stood their his mouth dropped in shock I guess she was smart enough to hide their and fool me.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Lol) Minkkit turned around and started to run then realized he didn’t see her. He ducked in the elder’s den and didn’t see her then he ran to the warrior’s den only to get shoved out of. He checked in the apprentice den which was empty. He ran up and peaked in Snowstar’s den. She’s not foolish enough to hide in the nursery...would Caliapaw let her hide in the medicine cat’s den? He began to walk it, not seeing her he left stumped No way...She wouldn’t leave camp! He ran into the nursery to tell her mother that she left camp only to see she was their,” kit! I ‘ought you left campee!” (Kit! I thought you left camp!) shock filled his voice as he stood their his mouth dropped in shock I guess she was smart enough to hide their and fool me.
Firekit giggled. She had fooled him completely. She walked up to him and sat down waiting to see what other game he wanted to play. I like these games
She thought to herself I should play with the other kits more often!
Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
Firekit giggled. She had fooled him completely. She walked up to him and sat down waiting to see what other game he wanted to play. I like these games
She thought to herself I should play with the other kits more often!
He laughed then pounced lightly on her,” You a moosebrrned moose.” He giggled (you are a mousebrained mouse)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:16 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

@Solstice X

Jaypaw entered the nursery, "Hello?" She meowed. She had just gotten back from the territory. The she cat looked for her fried, Where is she?The she cat looked at the roof and smiled as she remembered what happened when she was still a kit.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; November 22nd, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 09:25 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Adderkit hopped once, and then darted as quickly as his kit legs would go to the exit. 'Wow..." He whispered, staring at it all. His for now blue eyes going wide with surprise. "There's more cats here than I thought," He wanted to wait to step out into it all though. He needed to see his father, so he wouldn't get scared. Will it be father that's scared, or me? I think me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Of course!", Crowsong replied. (Sorry that it's really short.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Adderkit's eyes lit up with excitement at his mother's suggestion. "can we, for real?" He asked, his voice going squeaky with amazement. This was the first time he had actually showed any adventurous trait at all. " I want to see it all! it sounds like fun!" He jumped to his paws, but had gotten up too quickly. "ouch," He mumbled as he rubbed his nose, he had hit it on the floor of the den.
Quote:

@SamCats @little-life-light

Crowsong looked at Stoneheart and then the kits. "Why don't you kits go and explore the camp with your father. It'll be a good chance to go to know what's in the camp and where everything is," the queen said.
Stoneheart followed quickly behind his son who had a need to see his new little world. "See that den over there? That's the Apprentices den, you'll sleep in there one day." He informed Adderkit. Then he turned to look over his silver shoulder to see if his other three kits were going to tag along too. @Trickster~ @SamCats @little-life-light

Come check out my forum game!

Old November 22nd, 2017, 09:33 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart followed quickly behind his son who had a need to see his new little world. "See that den over there? That's the Apprentices den, you'll sleep in there one day." He informed Adderkit. Then he turned to look over his silver shoulder to see if his other three kits were going to tag along too. @Trickster~ @SamCats @little-life-light
@Crybaby (At the Disco) @SamCats @little-life-light

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 22nd, 2017, 09:47 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

@SamCats @little-life-light

Crowsong looked at Stoneheart and then the kits. "Why don't you kits go and explore the camp with your father. It'll be a good chance to go to know what's in the camp and where everything is," the queen said.
"Okay." Minnowkit mewed, standing to her slightly wobbly paws, her ears pricked as she stood. She was slightly shaky on her paws, and flicked her tail, then shrinking slightly. Everything was so..big. A beetle walked near her paw, and she squeaked, jumping and retreating a few pawsteps until it left. Her pelt grew hot, but she didn't show her embarrassment.
@Tigress

Minnowkit followed, her tail lowered as she gazed around. The apprentices den looked nice enough, and Minnowkit imagined herself moving out of the nursery and into the bigger den, full of training cats. Her eyes grew large. "When?" She mewed, tilting her head,
How long did she have to wait before sleeping in that den?

Last edited by wickedvirtues; November 22nd, 2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 09:57 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons View Post
Jaypaw entered the nursery, "Hello?" She meowed. She had just gotten back from the territory. The she cat looked for her fried, Where is she?The she cat looked at the roof and smiled as she remembered what happened when she was still a kit.
1...Blackkit was waiting in the darkness closest to the nursery entrance. She'd popped her head out of the nursery a little while ago to see her now-apprentice friend return to camp and quickly withdrew it back in to go hide in a corner to set up a scare for the recently made apprentice.

2...Her heart raced in her tiny body at the thought of potentially spooking another cat. Having never done this sort of thing before, her mind whirled with all the possibilities of responses that Jaypaw could have. Would she be frightened? Mad at her for scaring her? Or respond positively to this playful act of teasing? Well, she figured she'll just find out when it happens.

3! And out she darted to barrel into her friend.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:08 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
1...Blackkit was waiting in the darkness closest to the nursery entrance. She'd popped her head out of the nursery a little while ago to see her now-apprentice friend return to camp and quickly withdrew it back in to go hide in a corner to set up a scare for the recently made apprentice.

2...Her heart raced in her tiny body at the thought of potentially spooking another cat. Having never done this sort of thing before, her mind whirled with all the possibilities of responses that Jaypaw could have. Would she be frightened? Mad at her for scaring her? Or respond positively to this playful act of teasing? Well, she figured she'll just find out when it happens.

3! And out she darted to barrel into her friend.
Jaypaw yelped in surprise and laughed, "Hello my friend!" She purred, nuzzling her. "I missed you!" She said. The she cat looked at her best friend- no her sister more like- and licked her cheek.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:22 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Constellation

Morningblue watched his sister's mate walk away and finished up the last swallow of the wren he had been eating during the conversation. He stood up, licking the last few scraps from his muzzle as he looked around for a cat he'd been meaning to talk with since shortly after the disastrous gathering. As luck would have it, he spotted the ginger pelt of the Thunderclan deputy. Taking off across he clearing at a trot he called the tom's name, "Passionblaze!" the blue meowed in a voice that was even and cool. "Do you have a second? I was hoping to talk to you about some thoughts I have." The blue tom lowered his voice just a bit, "about the upcoming battle with Windclan." The tom knew that anxiety about the battle to come had most of Thunderclan on edge. He didn't wish to startle any cats who might overhear. "It didn't seem like my place to go to Snowstar directly. I thought perhaps you could let me know what you think and pass on the idea if you like it?"
After a nice...well-needed run, Passionblaze found himself trotting into the clearing. He brought back to satisfying mice...well, one of them more on the scrawny side, but it was better than nothing! After distributing his gain, he sat down, his tail lashing for a moment. He eyed his fellow clanmates, throwing smiles at whichever ones caught his sullen gaze. That fight with the Syndicate wore him out, physically drained him and sore him. He didn't think it would take that long to heal from such pain, but it had. On top of that, he was pushing himself. He was always pushing himself. Passionblaze wanted to be bigger, he wanted to improve. He felt weakened in that battle, but they had won it. He wasn't dominated. Even when in beaten to a pulp, he shot back up. He readied himself for more pain - for more fights. It...it was the heat of the moment. Naturally, Passionblaze wasn't the type to strike violence. He was easy to approach, and very friendly, understanding, and polite. And, they say chivalry died...psh. Decorated with intricately set wounds, that made him appear more like artwork than an actual cat, Passionblaze was quite relieved that his seemingly thick pelt hid these...victories. These war gains. These trophies. Because he fought like a warrior, like a soldier.
Passionblaze's eyes widened slightly when he saw another approaching him. Shouting his name, the ginger Tom almost lost his footing from the state of shock. He briskly turned to his new company, giving a curt nod to listen to...who was this? Still new and all, Passionblaze was teaching himself to learn the names of his companions. When the other tom mentioned the upcoming battle with Windclan, Passionblaze jumped up, his fur bristling. "I almost forgot about that!" He exclaimed - how could he forget about that battle? If there was a tree, Passionblaze would had banged his head against it. Slowly, Passionblaze gained lost of control, but he was still self-conscious. He perked his ears towards his clan mate. "Oh, do you?" His voice was genuinely curious. He even gave a tilt of his head. "I'm all ears." He wiggled them upright, allowing the firmness of his stocky legs to relax from under mild pressure. If cats felt they couldn't go to their leader, Passionblaze was there to help them. He was an open minded tom that loved the opinions of others. And, exactly what this Tom had in mind about the upcoming war?

Last edited by Brilliance; November 23rd, 2017 at 01:23 AM.
Closed Thread