Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2017, 08:50 AM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She continued,"when I got to camp, I realized how foolish I was, my friends told me going back on my word was okay with a Dusk Syndicate cat. But I didn't believe that...i should have. I asked my sister, you don't know her she died many moons ago, Lilacblossom to follow from behind. I chatted with I
him enjoying him, then on a whim I asked to join him in the Dusk Syndicate as his mate."
Crimsonpaw was intrigued by the story, but, given the context in which it was told, he knew that there was more that happened after. "So what happened next?" he asked.
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:45 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Pinekit nodded "She told me!! She really did, and whenever your not paying attention and she she's you around camp i catch her staring at you!!!"
" It doesn't mean she likes me though."he said.He was really running out of things to say,and each pause between sentences became longer and longer.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:55 AM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
" It doesn't mean she likes me though."he said.He was really running out of things to say,and each pause between sentences became longer and longer.
"She's actually not wrong for once that mouse brained kit is right..." Naomi admitted, tail curled over her paws as she sat. The she-cat wasn't going to lie she had very much liked the Tom for her own reasons but of course she was always to afraid to say anything...and was sure he had eyes for another she-cat
Old December 29th, 2017, 11:18 AM

Quote:
"She's actually not wrong for once that mouse brained kit is right..." Naomi admitted, tail curled over her paws as she sat. The she-cat wasn't going to lie she had very much liked the Tom for her own reasons but of course she was always to afraid to say anything...and was sure he had eyes for another she-cat
Burningforest's expression softened,and he wondered if he should confess to."I've never fallen in love with any other cat except you,but I didn't think you would love a cat like me." He said honestly.As an apprintice,he had had a few crushes,one or two at the most,just like any cat,but they never lasted long,and he had never faced up to them,and eventually, the feelings faded away.This was different though.Since there first time hunting together,he had loved he,and unlike a crush,it hadn't faded away in a moon or so.

Old December 29th, 2017, 11:23 AM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Burningforest's expression softened,and he wondered if he should confess to."I've never fallen in love with any other cat except you,but I didn't think you would love a cat like me." He said honestly.As an apprintice,he had had a few crushes,one or two at the most,just like any cat,but they never lasted long,and he had never faced up to them,and eventually, the feelings faded away.This was different though.Since there first time hunting together,he had loved he,and unlike a crush,it hadn't faded away in a moon or so.
Naomi got up and gently pressed her muzzle to his, "Well I don't love any cat but you, BurningForest..." (Sorry writers block XD )
Old December 29th, 2017, 11:38 AM
[ lady stardust ]

My Mood: Relaxed

PERCHKIT | TC KITTEN
2 MOONS | MORE INFO

[ from the shadowed figures of sleeping mothers and the vague shapes of kittens, a tiny head emerged, like someone surfacing from a stream. the morning was misty, and though the sky seemed sullen with clouds, nobody seemed to be awake. a shame, the little kitten thought, but more space to herself, she supposed.

perchkit didn't feel as if she belonged sometimes, though. she didn't have siblings to sentimentalize or parents to please. well, of course, she had a foster mother to manage her, but sometimes perch felt that even she didn't want to see her at times. at least she had one other friend, a fellow named sparrowkit, but for the most part, she braved life by her lonesome self.

standing up, she stretched carefully, hoping that her haughty paws wouldn't wake them. wide olive-green orbs blinked briskly, instead she saw it was safe. again, she pondered why nobody was awake, but maybe it was because of the dreary day.

she dashed out of the nursery, the morning illuminating her messy, short pelt. perchkit wasn't a very hygienic cat, and her foster mother usually cleaned her coat for her. she never was a cat to pay attention to typical trends anyways.

the air smelled of sap and rain, a peaty scent that pleased the petite kitten. her tail bristled in a buzz - unlike most, the rain was reassuring to her. perhaps it was the way raindrops rang against the ground and leaves, or the prominent puddles left over from a storm. either way, she was excited for the possible pour.

perchkit waddled around the camp, her steps still a little uneasy. she was young, but it seemed that she had grown more emotionally than physically. her words were still a bit slurred, though, and she was learning how to speak, but that didn't stop her from doing what she wanted!

traveling across the camp with the tiniest of strides, the curious cat glanced around with a verdant-green gaze. it seemed that not many cats were out and about - maybe they went for patrol, she thought.

she spotted a shaded space across from her. that looked like a good place to play pretend with herself! excitedly, perchkit let out a squeak and waddled over, almost tripping on her own paws a few times.

unfortunately for her, she completely missed the warrior who was already occupying the cove.

"oh! 'm sowwy!" she squeaked as she slammed into his side. she reeled back, shaking herself. ]

@mompaws( SORRY FOR THE LATENESS TIDKGKDK )

characters ✨ open for rp
Old December 29th, 2017, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Naomi got up and gently pressed her muzzle to his, "Well I don't love any cat but you, BurningForest..." (Sorry writers block XD )
It's ok.)
He smiled."Same here." He purred.'I can't belive Pinekit actually hooked us up.' he through, but he wasn't complaining.It had made it easier for both him and Naomi to confess after all.

Old December 30th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Casting a skeptical glance towards the sky, the fluffy feline smirked. "Well in that case, guess I really will flirt until the sky falls down." Ottertail mewed, the smirk replaced by a grin as he glanced over at his friend again. He made weak attempts at avoiding her kit-like blows - twisting his head to one side or another, or shifting just a little bit, but since they didn't hurt and he really didn't mind, the majority of the pats met their mark. It took a while for Ottertail to react to her comment, but once he did, he sprang up and was after her with a determined gleam in his green eyes. "Come back here, you coward! You can't just spring that on me!" He mewed, darting after the black and white cat with a friendly gleam in his eyes and a mischievous purr in his throat. If there was anyone watching them, Ottertail was blissfully unaware of it. All he knew right now was the awesome game the two of them were involved in.
Mintberry threw her head back while she ran as a laugh left her throat. "Have to stay on your toes, fluff-butt!" she yowled as she continued to dart around the clearing. She didn't care what the other warriors were thinking at this point. She was having fun and that's all that mattered to her. She was making the best of leaf-bare. Her tail streamed behind her as she ran, paws hitting the ground lightly until her muscles started to warm up with the activity. It felt great. However, Mintberry's pace started to slow down a bit as her lungs started to burn for air. She wasn't sure how long they had been running at this point, but she couldn't stop her pace from decreasing. Okay. So maybe she was a little out of shape. She wasn't in Windclan anymore so running for so long was harder for her to do. If this were back when she first joined, she could outrun anyone here. Not saying she couldn't outrun most of the felines still. Mintberry simply used her former training to the best of her abilities.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 30th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Warrior

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

* walks into the den* Hey guys!
Old December 30th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Warrior

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

*Walks into the den* Hey guys!
Closed Thread