Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 13th, 2018, 04:44 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower giggled a bit this apprentice seemed nice she liked nice cats . Her tail flicked a few times as he spoke " i can imagine why. I see how other cats treat other x-kittypets . Which I don't know why. We're all born with the same blood. " she meowed she frowned a bit as she remembered what that windclanner said she could tell that she wasn't happy about finding out that she was in fact an x-kittypet after she said stop fighting like a kittypet or something similar to that. She couldn't remember it all. Her ice blue eyes shined as she heard him say that her name was cute she smiled and laughed nervously a bit " well thank you sugar that's nice for you to say. Well my kittypet name was Riley I decided to keep that part and chose flower because I did like them . And yours is.-" She paused trying to find the right word for it she looked at her mouse for a bit then flicked her ears " interesting " she finally meowed with a smile hoping she didn't upset him in any way.
Brokenpaw was a little surprised at what she said about how other cats treated ex-kittypets, he didn't treat them any different did he? "I don't exactly see what you mean honestly, I've even heard that a Shadowclanner, an ex-kittypet is mates with Goldenstar, her leader, so she sure is very lucky for a kittypet." He mewed, his face heating up as she called him 'Sugar' once again, he was actually liking the name more and more as she said it. "I see, well, it's definitively nice, at least you were able to keep your kittypet name, we rarely see that." The apprentice admitted, as she spoke about his name, he stood up and almost fell as he put some weight on his left paw. "That's why, because normally, I was called Eaglekit." He added.
Old March 13th, 2018, 04:47 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@Constellation

Magnoliaspark hummed to herself as she hopped through the den, using her tail to dust off the newly made nest for the third time. Something within her made the molly slightly nervous but Magnoliaspark could not pinpoint what exactly was twisting her stomach. Her personality made it hard to see the nerves, thankfully, and there was no one nearby. Until Passionstar arrived, that was. The sandy warrior took a moment to let her eyes peruse the den; she’d never been inside the leader’s den before. It was nice! It seemed roomy yet not so big that one could easily become lonely. Sound was muffled so she couldn’t hear any of the bustle in the camp, but something told her that any really loud noises would alert the leader to an emergency. The floor was softer than the clearing ground and the closed off nature of it kept it cool and insulated. The whole den smelled lightly of flowers, drawing Magnoliaspark’s eyes to the source. She’d persobally picked a few flowers to pepper Passionstar’s new nest with. The blooms now lay perfuming the air just enough to be smelled without being overpowering. A less confident cat would have worried that he wouldn’t like the few blossoms in his nest since they weren’t ‘masculine’ but Magnoliaspark had taken that into account and only picked a small amount so that they weren’t noticeable. Nor was she worried that he’d be displeased to come home to find her in his den, at least not consciously. Magnoliaspark didn’t think about it, but it did contribute to her nerves. However, with her personality, the fiery molly wouldn’t stand for any ingratitude. Growing bored of her pacing, Magnoliaspark made her way to the entrance and sat down to wait for the new leader’s return from getting his nine lives.
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:15 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Bingo smiled cheerfully back,"Like I said, they can be challenging at times, but other times, easy. VERY easy. Even compared to birds, when a mole is underground it's nearly impossible to catch, otherwise, it's no sweat to catch them!" He laughed again.
Honeykit nodded as she listened. "Are they slow above the ground?

((Writer's block))
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw was a little surprised at what she said about how other cats treated ex-kittypets, he didn't treat them any different did he? "I don't exactly see what you mean honestly, I've even heard that a Shadowclanner, an ex-kittypet is mates with Goldenstar, her leader, so she sure is very lucky for a kittypet." He mewed, his face heating up as she called him 'Sugar' once again, he was actually liking the name more and more as she said it. "I see, well, it's definitively nice, at least you were able to keep your kittypet name, we rarely see that." The apprentice admitted, as she spoke about his name, he stood up and almost fell as he put some weight on his left paw. "That's why, because normally, I was called Eaglekit." He added.
Rileyflower blinked she was surprised that an ex-kittypet was mates with an leader of another clan he was right that Molly was really lucky . Then she was wide eyed as he almost fell " oh my stars! Are you alright ? How did that happen? " she meowed worry was rich in her tone and he was just an apprentice , apprentices shouldn't have that kind of an injury . Maybe a scratch or a bruise but that's it not a broken paw! Then she remembered what he said about that they don't really get to see many kittypets keep their name " what do you mean by ' to keep your name?' Don t others get to too? " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 13th, 2018, 05:22 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Darkfur gazed at the ground again, pinning his ears back at her question. "I... get turned away or rejected by every she-cat I try to say hi to... you're the first to even say hello to me..." He kneaded his paws into the ground nervously, then glanced at her. "I'm not exactly, what you say, withdrawn. I just... don't talk to others a lot because of my fear that I will be rejected because I'm.... different..." he knew most she-cats wanted an able, strong father for their young ones, not a tom who was limited in what he could do, like he. He wished he had never fallen off that rock so long ago while hunting as an apprentice. Maybe then he would have a better, more social life. But he made the mistake, so he had to live with it. He swiveled his ears in her direction as she spoke again. "Uh... I don't know why other cats don't want to be around me... I just get turned away whenever I try to talk to someone... you are the first to socialize with me..." He continued to share the squirrel with her, his tail tip flicking happily. He glanced at her at her next question, nodding gratefully as she gave him the rest of the meal, tearing into it, perking his ears as the breeze blew by again. In between mouthfuls, he meowed, "Yeah I go out a lot of the time. I can't really go very far, but I enjoy sitting under the shade of the trees and just listening to nature and watching what is going on around me. It's calming to me..."
He paused to take another bite before speaking again. "I especially love to go out at night to watch the stars..." He finished his meal and pushed it away from him, closing his eyes as she began to groom him. He listened to her and shyly began to groom her head.

The black tom paused his licking to answer her with a tilt of his head.
"Yes, I was ThunderClan borne... and you are correct, it is very beautiful here... I don't think I could ever leave, despite how I'm treated. You see, my parents died not too long ago, and I was born an only kit, so I don't want to leave the place where I have memories of them... it just feels strange, ya know...?" He silently groomed the back of her neck as he thought of something else to say. "And you're not mouse brained. You just made a mistake... we all make mistakes we regret or even if we don't regret it, it could turn out badly. You don't regret your son, but it was still a mistake to make a cat you did not truly love your mate. But most mistakes we have to live with. How do you think I injured myself so bad?" He smiled and shook his head. "Wait, don't answer that... but anyway, if you don't regret your son, then stop dwelling on your past mistakes. Focus on the present and being there for Jaggedpaw, okay.. ?" He shyly groomed her shoulders as he finally went quiet. The noise going on around them seemed to fill his ears, and he pinned them back to block out some of the noise around them as they shared tongues.
Saplingpetal didn’t understand if that was considered a...bad thing. Darkfur didn’t look too bad to make as a friend. Again, she guessed it was because of his disabilities. Believe it or not, cats were picky - especially she cats. Inwardly, she pitied him but didn’t dare voice that opinion as she was afraid he would snap at her. Aww, you poor thing...she shook her head, sadly watching as he nervously kneaded the ground with his paws. It was probably embarrassing for him to admit that aloud. Darkfur appeared to be a tom that didn’t take chances. She didn’t recall seeing him around much. Unless she had, and just didn’t notice his appearance. Saplingpetal was a busybee social butterfly that made a friend every chance she got. “I have a fear of rejection too, if I’m honest.” She told him, softly. She felt that if she could relate to him, then it would be easier for him to open up. “You make different sound like being a bad thing, silly tom!” Saplingpetal giggled. She eyed him with a bright look in her eyes, her eyes trailing his physique. His hind leg was twisted, curiously going in-depth shown in her gaze. “...how did it happen?” She asked, oddly becoming introverted. Saplingpetal wasn’t afraid to ask questions but she didn’t know when personal meant personal. Her nosy personality was no more than a curious one. She had stared at his hind leg for a moment, but not out of a vehement gaze. She kept a steady unreadable sparkle in her eyes until her eyes trailed up to meet his face once again as her ears flicked at his answer. Again, she felt a rock sink into her stomach. Maybe it was because she didn’t like seeing others alone. Saplingpetal was naturally friendly and bubbly. She always had more than enough energy and provided an elegant step that matched along with it. “There will be others,” she assured, gently. The best comforting she provided was her tail wrapping around him in a soft manner. “But sometimes it’s always better to have one true friend than many fake ones.” Switching over to another topic as he continued to finish off the squirrel, and Saplingpetal began to groom him under diligent care, while he talked, she lifted herself up a bit to groom around his ears. “Oh, Darkfur! We need to get you out more!” She joked. She got back to her paws after finding that she was satisfied with the clearing. Then she playfully jabbed him with a paw to his chest, “Have you stopped exploring because of...well, you know what.” She indicated to the twist of his leg. She couldn’t blame him if he stopped leaving so much because of what happened to him. When she started to groom his chest fur thoroughly, she felt his tongue on top of her head. It made her purr as she liked the idea of helping to groom others and being groomed in turn. It was a form of generosity and trust, and it never hurt to always stay clean. “Oh, the stars are amazingly beautiful!” She chimed, bubbly. “I especially love nights with a full moon! And all those stars and their brightness! And then they twinkle! It’s just something I could look at for days...” she gushed, having to pull back from under his neck at the words tumbling from her mouth. “We should totally stargaze sometime!” She bubbled, having to believe that spending time with her new friend was ideal. Saplingpetal was always ready for any activity; a moral belief that she should experience everything in life no matter how minimum it was. So far, she liked Darkfur’s company. Yet, she was between the line of whether she pitied him or wanted a genuine friendship. She didn’t want him to think that she only was considering to be his friend just because she felt sorry for him. Time had a way of changing or developing feelings, so she went along with seeing how things would go between them if she wanted a genuine friendship. Her enticing and sweet personality made it easy for her to get along with anyway, so it was never a problem.

Darkfur has began talking about his past, prompting Saplingpetal to pull back from her grooming as well to give him her attention. The she cat nodded briefly, then lowered her neck down to give Darkfur an easier access to groom it. She tilted her head to began grooming the side of his face lightly. “So, Thunderclan isn’t only your home but it has sentimental value to you as well?” She asked, pausing for a quick moment. “How did your parents die?” Another curiously nosy question from her. Her ears pinned down to her head. “I never knew my parents,” her whiskers twitched, “I was pretty much a nomad my entire life.” She huffed. She honestly didn’t remember much of a kithood. She could smell the faint scent of milk, and feeling of other fluffy bodies around her but after her eyes opened, those were gone. Physically she was warm by a lit fire, but her heart was devoid of any emotions and that alone was a cold feeling. Saplingpetal amusingly hummed as Darkfur mentioned that she wasn’t mousebrained. His words following after was true to her heart. Another moral that she learned; I made a mistake. We all done it before. Start fresh. Start anew. Tomorrow is a new day. Saplingpetal let out an inaudible sigh, but Darkfur was right; she didn’t regret her kit. Even if Jaggedpaw was a pawful more than she expected. For one kit, he sure was rowdy! And annoying! An all around brat! Humming once again after Darkfur was finished, Saplingpetal coyly added, “I suppose you Thunderclan toms are very charming. Wouldn’t you agree?” A laugh followed after her words at her own silliness. Then, she leaned down to start grooming his flank. “Growing up in Thunderclan, though...what is it like?” She looked up at him once more, her blue eyes blinking. “Did you have plenty friends as kits? What is it like to train as an apprentice? What about your mentor? How were they? Do all Thunderclanners know how to climb trees? Because I can’t climb trees for the life of me! I tried a couple times but I continued to fall! Yet, I suppose I’m a klutz - something I can’t do anything right,” she paused to snort, “But, I think it would be sooooo fun to climb up the tallest tree and watch sunsets or sunrises! Although I think I would be scared of climbing down more than up. I don’t like heights. They, um, they make me hurl if I realize how far up I am, haha. - “ Saplingpetal paused, bursting into a fit of laughter. “I’m talking too much aren’t I? I’m so sorry! I don’t like talking too much. But, I just love talking! It’s like that I have this hate-Love relationship when it comes to talking because most cats don’t like a talkative feline and some does - which I do appreciate. I mean, there’s nothing wrong with talking, you know what I mean? It’s how you make friends. And, I’m telling you now! By all the stars in the sky - I was soooo lonely as a rogue! No one to talk to but the voices in my head. Literally....and...I’m talking too much again.” Saplingpetal realized blowing a puff of air out and shaking her head. She looked down shyly at her paws with slightly rosy cheeks from embarrassment.
@RosePelt145

Last edited by Brilliance; August 31st, 2018 at 02:55 AM.
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Constellation

Magnoliaspark hummed to herself as she hopped through the den, using her tail to dust off the newly made nest for the third time. Something within her made the molly slightly nervous but Magnoliaspark could not pinpoint what exactly was twisting her stomach. Her personality made it hard to see the nerves, thankfully, and there was no one nearby. Until Passionstar arrived, that was. The sandy warrior took a moment to let her eyes peruse the den; she’d never been inside the leader’s den before. It was nice! It seemed roomy yet not so big that one could easily become lonely. Sound was muffled so she couldn’t hear any of the bustle in the camp, but something told her that any really loud noises would alert the leader to an emergency. The floor was softer than the clearing ground and the closed off nature of it kept it cool and insulated. The whole den smelled lightly of flowers, drawing Magnoliaspark’s eyes to the source. She’d persobally picked a few flowers to pepper Passionstar’s new nest with. The blooms now lay perfuming the air just enough to be smelled without being overpowering. A less confident cat would have worried that he wouldn’t like the few blossoms in his nest since they weren’t ‘masculine’ but Magnoliaspark had taken that into account and only picked a small amount so that they weren’t noticeable. Nor was she worried that he’d be displeased to come home to find her in his den, at least not consciously. Magnoliaspark didn’t think about it, but it did contribute to her nerves. However, with her personality, the fiery molly wouldn’t stand for any ingratitude. Growing bored of her pacing, Magnoliaspark made her way to the entrance and sat down to wait for the new leader’s return from getting his nine lives.
The new Thunderclan leader stared ahead. He wasn’t too up close to his new den yet, so he couldn’t make out every little detail. He sat there for a moment to admire the view. A little anxious inside as he knew this would be his new residence within Thunderclan. Curled into a new den away from the fellow warriors. Passionstar finally got up from his spot, shaking the debris out his fur in a heavily rough manner before he started making his way towards the leader’s den. Each step closer, he made out the view of another cat. Who could be inside my den already? He thought, curiously. At first, he thought it was Powdernose waiting for him, but as he appeared closer, it was a much smaller cat. With a creamier pelt color. “Magnoliaspark!” He exclaimed, a bright smile appearing on his features upon her presence. When Passionstar entered the den, the first scent he smell were of faint flowers. “Mmm,” Each time he exhaled, he inhaled again the divine luxury. “Is that you smelling like that?” He questioned The she cat, subconsciously stepping closer to her to get a whiff of her scent. “No, it’s not you.” He later added after pulling back. “Not that you don’t smell good - I mean you smell very sweet.” Passionstar was still a little nervewreck. For the first time, he felt his energy drained and was tired. The visit to Starclan was a beautiful one, but it was such a life-consuming one - literally. Passionstar’s legs felt like putty, easy to fall and morph. Apart of him was anxious more than ever, so his awkwardness shown more than anything else. He was unprepared when he became leader, so it was understandable that he felt like sleeping all day, or running miles for long - his mind was a little scatterbrained. The tom noticed that it was his den that smelled faintly of blooming flowers. It was an inviting scent that it was the first thing he noticed. He thought it was Magnoliaspark who camein with the scent, but her scent was a little different than the fresh flowers that entered his nostrils. Finally, his eyes had landed on his newly constructed nest. It wasn’t like this when he left to go get his lives. He walked over to it, bending his nose down to sniff and survey it. Circling the nest in a kit-like manner, he flicked his eyes to stare up at Magnoliaspark. “You did this, didn’t you?” He assumed, smiling at her.
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:46 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit nodded as she listened. "Are they slow above the ground?

((Writer's block))
"Well.. They aren't particularly SLOW they're just SLOWER than US," he said matter-of-factly.

(Me too, I feel like I just used up all my writing juices in a post that I made two seconds ago XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower blinked she was surprised that an ex-kittypet was mates with an leader of another clan he was right that Molly was really lucky . Then she was wide eyed as he almost fell " oh my stars! Are you alright ? How did that happen? " she meowed worry was rich in her tone and he was just an apprentice , apprentices shouldn't have that kind of an injury . Maybe a scratch or a bruise but that's it not a broken paw! Then she remembered what he said about that they don't really get to see many kittypets keep their name " what do you mean by ' to keep your name?' Don t others get to too? " she asked
Brokenpaw couldn't actually give her an answer as she asked him how he had gotten that. "I don't know, I've never been able to properly walk, I can't remember walking on all fours, only on three." He admitted and lay back down next to the warrior, slightly leaning against her in order to put some weight off of his paw. "What I mean by 'Keep your name' is simple, some kittypets don't actually get to keep their name and get a whole new name, for example, you wouldn't have Riley in your name and maybe Yellowflower, this could've happened." He mewed. "Like me too, I changed name completely, without that paw, I would be Eaglepaw, not Brokenpaw." He admitted.
Old March 13th, 2018, 09:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Erminewhisper was so proud of her friend. She couldn’t believe it - Passionblaze was really the leader of the Clan now! And, she couldn’t wait to congratulate him. It was doubtful she would be the first, but she wouldn’t be the last - not by a long shot. They’d been friends since as long as she could remember, and she wasn’t afraid to tell him if he started snubbing her - not that she thought he would. He’s not like that. He’s the absolute best. Erminewhisper hadn’t gotten to see him in quite some time, and she was beginning to miss her friend already - perhaps today would be her lucky day, though. The white she cat glanced around the clearing, her tail twitching anxiously… she knew she probably looked a mess, but it was all too exciting, the thought of getting to go on a new adventure with the tom. Maybe they could patrol or something? Catch up? If he had a secret girlfriend or something, Erminewhisper was never going to let him hear the end of it. She knew he wasn’t a flirt - she probably wouldn’t get along with him as well if he was. No, in the end, he was exactly the kind of tom she would want by her side, forever. But that’d be weird. That would be SOOO weird, imagine ME being with that poofy fuzzbrain! The she cat snickered to herself, a smile spreading over her maw as she glanced around once more. If Passionstar didn’t come out soon, then she was going to go on a self-appointed patrol to look for him. And… she would probably get into trouble. Erminewhisper had a knack for doing that sort of thing, she’d gotten herself beaten up in battle before for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Or doing the wrong thing at the wrong time, there wasn’t really a difference. It was too bad, to be honest - she couldn’t remember a time when she hadn’t offended somebody. But that was the way of the world. The white feline turned her attention back to scanning the clearing… and hoping she would spot him before he spotted her. Maybe she’d tackle him, if she did.

@Constellation

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 13th, 2018, 10:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Erminewhisper was so proud of her friend. She couldn’t believe it - Passionblaze was really the leader of the Clan now! And, she couldn’t wait to congratulate him. It was doubtful she would be the first, but she wouldn’t be the last - not by a long shot. They’d been friends since as long as she could remember, and she wasn’t afraid to tell him if he started snubbing her - not that she thought he would. He’s not like that. He’s the absolute best. Erminewhisper hadn’t gotten to see him in quite some time, and she was beginning to miss her friend already - perhaps today would be her lucky day, though. The white she cat glanced around the clearing, her tail twitching anxiously… she knew she probably looked a mess, but it was all too exciting, the thought of getting to go on a new adventure with the tom. Maybe they could patrol or something? Catch up? If he had a secret girlfriend or something, Erminewhisper was never going to let him hear the end of it. She knew he wasn’t a flirt - she probably wouldn’t get along with him as well if he was. No, in the end, he was exactly the kind of tom she would want by her side, forever. But that’d be weird. That would be SOOO weird, imagine ME being with that poofy fuzzbrain! The she cat snickered to herself, a smile spreading over her maw as she glanced around once more. If Passionstar didn’t come out soon, then she was going to go on a self-appointed patrol to look for him. And… she would probably get into trouble. Erminewhisper had a knack for doing that sort of thing, she’d gotten herself beaten up in battle before for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Or doing the wrong thing at the wrong time, there wasn’t really a difference. It was too bad, to be honest - she couldn’t remember a time when she hadn’t offended somebody. But that was the way of the world. The white feline turned her attention back to scanning the clearing… and hoping she would spot him before he spotted her. Maybe she’d tackle him, if she did.

@Constellation
After speaking to Magnoliaspark, Passionstar felt a little...breath of life. So far, everyone welcomed him back with opened paws and bright smiles. It made him feel all tingly inside. He was still beyond exhaustion, but every time sleep or relaxing floated through his mind, Passionstar pushed it away - he had more important things to do. The tom walked into the clearing, almost as if his steps were shy. He gave a dip of his head to any Thunderclan cat he passed by. So far, so good. There were plenty of his friends that must wanted to see him. Passionstar knew very well that his mother was expecting his presence along with Foxpaw, his niece. He should had seen the two of them first, as they were his family, and therefore extremely important. He wished that his brother was still in Thunderclan. He haven’t seen Burn in...Oh, so long. He couldn’t even recall how his younger brother appeared; just a hazy image of a light ginger cat. Did he have their mother’s blue eyes or their father’s green eyes? Thinking of Burn always made Passionstar heavily sullky. His thoughts were swarming abut his kin that he almost tripped while walking. Well, actually he did. He just hoped it was unnoticeable. As leader now, Passionstar set himself expectations that he needed to follow. Number one rule was to always look regal - no matter what. He was to walk with his head high, confident in his steps. Yet, his clumsy nature stuck to him like an unwavering instinct causing himself to unwillingly embarrass himself. His scatterbrained self clicked to reality in front of him. He stopped for a moment to gaze around the area. “What was I about to do?” Passionstar thought aloud. He shook his head hoping it would demolish his minimum anmesnia, but he still forgot why he was walking into the clearing. “Pay more attention, slothbrain. I usually always do...” Passionstar muttered to himself, softly chuckling. His eyes jumped from cat to cat until they lingered onto a form and pelt he knew all too well. Is that...is that... Erminewhisper? Her white coat was visible to him, but because he wasn’t very up close, he could had got her mixed up with another familiar snowy feline. Passionstar crept closer, trying to hide the sound of his paws, but it didn’t work. He wasn’t a stealth artist, no matter how many times he dreamed he was. So, once he got to a certain point, the tom whipped forward around the white cat, turning around abruptly, finding himself closer to her than he intended. Passionstar’s ear tips would had turned darker than his fur if he could blush. He leaned back to give the she cat her personal space. “Well, I’ll be darn! It is you, Erminewhisper!” Passionstar exclaimed, jubilantly. His eyes roam from her ear tips down to her paws, like thisbwas an unbelievable sight before him. He knew they were in the same clan and all, but he felt that he haven’t seen her, seen her in a while. They were supposed to be best friends!...he supposed his duties got in the way of many of his friendships. The tom leaned forward to nuzzle Erminewhisper’s cheek. “I feel like I haven’t talked to you in forever!” He exasperated, his tail showing his happiness as it propelled behind him. “How have you been lately? Too busy to say hi to an old friend, eh?” Passionstar teased, but he held no grudge against her. He should had been apologizing himself, but being a deputy was not an easy position. Now, being leader? He only expected for things to get much harder.
Closed Thread