Last post by alec
Today 04:42 PM

Old June 4th, 2020, 03:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Splash~ View Post
I want to leave ShadowClan, but i don't know how I would explain it to Icestar. She would probably rip me to shreds as soon as she heard the words 'Leave ShadowClan', Emberpaw meowed to Ivorypaw.
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” Maybe don’t tell her and just leave? But where would you go? Do you think you could provide for yourself as a loner? Or would you join another clan?” she asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 4th, 2020, 03:50 PM
i am kenough

At Rosedapple's blunt confession, the young tom just scoffs. Well it wasn't like he was trying to entertain her, anyway! What did she want, dinner and a show? A heart-to-heart? A game? Well, it was what he got for trying to get out of his comfort zone consisting of Irisflame and Irisflame, and Irisflame. Thankfully the urgency of this intruder took precedence over socializing, which came more easily when he had to assume a more direct and assertive role.
A blind intruder though, that was different. Nettlespark tries to think if he'd ever heard of encounters with handicapped invaders. Nothing comes to mind, and he furrows his brows at Doepaw. Her speedy, gaspy rambling didn't make any sense to him, and he would be amazed if his companion could see through it. "Shut up," he snaps finally, his tail lashing. After another heartbeat, he exhales deeply. "Sorry, sorry. Just be quiet!" His tone had changed from a tense almost annoyed voice to something quieter, a strained patience he'd had to use before. "What are you going on about? You can't stay.... ThunderClan is hurting...? Something is reminding you that you're blind and it's not the fact that you can't see." That one was a little bit silly to him- If she couldn't see anything then surely she'd be pretty darn comfortable knowing she couldn't. Unless it was the effect of a recent accident?
"We won't attack you," the tom says decisively, casting a glance at Rosedapple. "But you have to explain yourself a little better, or else no cat can help you out. Can you do that for us at least?"
[ @Arie @Spiderfrost ]
Old June 6th, 2020, 11:19 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Corruptedfate~ View Post
Sparrowsnap cast a glance at the ginger tom, her head dropping
"N-no," she murmured. "It's fine. It's pretty out here, after all."

But even while Herondive Hollow was stunningly beautiful, well... Sparrowsnap had to admit, Twistedflame was right: she didn't want to be out here. Not right now.
"Suit yourself." Twistedflame shrugged. He hadn't had a chance to tell Sparrowsnap how he really felt, but now was not the time to whine about that. Now was the time to enjoy being here.
Old June 6th, 2020, 05:25 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Birchpaw bounded over to Herondive hollow,her ears perked. She spotted a small mouse near a tree trunk, and started to creep towards it, though she suddenly stopped, "Um, Sycamorerain? How exactly do you hunt?" she sheepishlly asked.

@Puddle~

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 6th, 2020, 06:54 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Birchpaw bounded over to Herondive hollow,her ears perked. She spotted a small mouse near a tree trunk, and started to creep towards it, though she suddenly stopped, "Um, Sycamorerain? How exactly do you hunt?" she sheepishlly asked.

@Puddle~
Sycamorerain listened patiently to what Birchpaw had to say. Oh, so she couldn't hunt yet? No problem. He could just give her a quick skim through of the basics. "Okay, so we'll start off with the basics. It's only a few simple steps, and then you just have to apply it to catching real prey. Now, I'd assume you've heard of or know the hunters crouch? Can you show me yours? Then we'll go from there." This was quite exciting, teaching an apprentice something for the first time. He'd never gotten the chance to do this with Sugarpaw, but at least he was able to try it out now.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 6th, 2020, 07:12 PM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Sycamorerain listened patiently to what Birchpaw had to say. Oh, so she couldn't hunt yet? No problem. He could just give her a quick skim through of the basics. "Okay, so we'll start off with the basics. It's only a few simple steps, and then you just have to apply it to catching real prey. Now, I'd assume you've heard of or know the hunters crouch? Can you show me yours? Then we'll go from there." This was quite exciting, teaching an apprentice something for the first time. He'd never gotten the chance to do this with Sugarpaw, but at least he was able to try it out now.
Birchpaw vigorously nodded, "Okay!" she chirped. She went into her unsteady hunter's crouch, unknowingly putting more weight on her left side than her right side.

-->TH profile<--
Old June 6th, 2020, 07:46 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Birchpaw vigorously nodded, "Okay!" she chirped. She went into her unsteady hunter's crouch, unknowingly putting more weight on her left side than her right side.
Sycamorerain lowered himself a little to study Birchpaw's crouch. It looked pretty good for an apprentice who had no previous experience. "That's pretty good... except for just one thing. Shift your weight a little over to your right. You're a bit lopsided towards the left and that'll throw you off. You should feel the same amount of pressure in both sides of paws."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 6th, 2020, 08:29 PM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Sycamorerain lowered himself a little to study Birchpaw's crouch. It looked pretty good for an apprentice who had no previous experience. "That's pretty good... except for just one thing. Shift your weight a little over to your right. You're a bit lopsided towards the left and that'll throw you off. You should feel the same amount of pressure in both sides of paws."
Birchpaws eyes widened, "ooh! so thats why it feels o weird!" she responded, "I'm gonna try again, m'kay?" she chirped, then when into another hunters crouch, though it was way better this time.

-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; June 7th, 2020 at 12:02 PM.
Old June 6th, 2020, 10:55 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
At Rosedapple's blunt confession, the young tom just scoffs. Well it wasn't like he was trying to entertain her, anyway! What did she want, dinner and a show? A heart-to-heart? A game? Well, it was what he got for trying to get out of his comfort zone consisting of Irisflame and Irisflame, and Irisflame. Thankfully the urgency of this intruder took precedence over socializing, which came more easily when he had to assume a more direct and assertive role.
A blind intruder though, that was different. Nettlespark tries to think if he'd ever heard of encounters with handicapped invaders. Nothing comes to mind, and he furrows his brows at Doepaw. Her speedy, gaspy rambling didn't make any sense to him, and he would be amazed if his companion could see through it. "Shut up," he snaps finally, his tail lashing. After another heartbeat, he exhales deeply. "Sorry, sorry. Just be quiet!" His tone had changed from a tense almost annoyed voice to something quieter, a strained patience he'd had to use before. "What are you going on about? You can't stay.... ThunderClan is hurting...? Something is reminding you that you're blind and it's not the fact that you can't see." That one was a little bit silly to him- If she couldn't see anything then surely she'd be pretty darn comfortable knowing she couldn't. Unless it was the effect of a recent accident?
"We won't attack you," the tom says decisively, casting a glance at Rosedapple. "But you have to explain yourself a little better, or else no cat can help you out. Can you do that for us at least?"
[ @Arie @Spiderfrost ]
-- @Arie --

Rosedapple blinked as the thunderclan cat opened her mouth and a stream of stuttered half words came out and if Rose was any other cat she could have been confused.

But Daisy did the same thing when they were younger. the calico blinked, then felt a strong pull to curl around this stranger like she would her own sister. She...she hadn't felt useful for a while, separated from her sister, upsetting her apprentice...Not being able to just talk with Nettlespark like a normal freaking clan mate because she apparently sucks at polite conversation.

The brisk command of Nettlesparks' for the stranger to be quite jolted her to finally work her jaw and she waited for him to stop talking before she did. Rosedapple almost wanted to smack the tom for his tone. But that would be detrimental to her trying to actually be friendly.

"Hey..." her voice calmer than his by far. Distressed cats. This--this she knew how to handle, and the sigh in her voice was probably noticeable.

"Hey, breath for a second. You're hyperventilating, ok?" her voice was even. And even though she knew they couldn't see her, Rosedapple crouch into a more relaxed position to face Doe with a softer expression. "If you start to hyperventilate, you'll pass out because you aren't breathing right. When you got that squared away, tell us what you want to call you, you don't like your name so tell us what you want to be called. My name is Rosedapple, the snippy, confused one is Nettlespark."
Old June 7th, 2020, 12:54 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

[ @AJtheWarri0r, @Mumble & @Puddle~ ]
Sparrowsnap pricked her ears forward, head craning upward to peer past the lush hawthorn bushes that surrounded Twistedflame and her: The surprised chattering of a cat echoed from somewhere nearby, though Sparrowsnap couldn't exactly pinpoint where it was coming from.

One thing was obvious, though: they did not smell of ShadowClan.

The mottled warrior prodded Twistedflame's shoulder with a paw. "You hear that?" she whispered, and got slowly to her paws. "I think there are a couple of ThunderClan cats nearby." She gave a small chuckle, a sound uncharacteristically rare of the she-cat nowadays. "Come on - let's go check it out."

With that Sparrowsnap scampered over to a bush, her ears pricking and her nose twitching in an effort to find where the excited murmuring was coming from. Dare they even think about trespassing across the border... Well, Sparrowsnap already had plans in mind. For now, though, she wasn't looking to cause much violence; killing Slashthroat had been more than enough.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; June 7th, 2020 at 12:56 PM.