Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 18th, 2019, 02:16 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft looked at the molly, too stunned for words. He felt the same way. He felt the same way. He gathered her senses, and nodded, smiling supportively.
"I know it's hard to trust, but sometimes you need to. Sometimes it's necessary. After all, we are a clan. And a clan that trusts is a good one." He replied , gazing at the ground the molly was kneading. He flicked his tail over her paws gently to stop her.
"That'll only get you more worked up."
Boulderheart looked up, pauseing for a second ”thank you, i needed that” boulderheart smiled, she looked up and across camp. Feeling a little bit more confident. ”yeah, we’re a clan and we can do this.” she took a deep breath and turned to raventuft ”thank you, raventuft. That helped a lot”

Old October 18th, 2019, 03:12 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Boulderheart looked up, pauseing for a second ”thank you, i needed that” boulderheart smiled, she looked up and across camp. Feeling a little bit more confident. ”yeah, we’re a clan and we can do this.” she took a deep breath and turned to raventuft ”thank you, raventuft. That helped a lot”
Raventuft smiled softly. He was glad he could help some cat find their place...if Boulderheart could do that, could he, too?
"No worries, that's what friends are for..." He mewed, glancing towards camp entrance. He looked back at Boulderheart, smiling.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 18th, 2019, 03:28 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft smiled softly. He was glad he could help some cat find their place...if Boulderheart could do that, could he, too?
"No worries, that's what friends are for..." He mewed, glancing towards camp entrance. He looked back at Boulderheart, smiling.
Boulderheart smiled fondly at her freind, and glanced over camp. She looked up at the rustleing leaves, watching as they left ther branches and flew across the sky. She turned to her freind smileing “don’t you just love colors of the leaves.” She marveled

Old October 18th, 2019, 04:03 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Boulderheart smiled fondly at her freind, and glanced over camp. She looked up at the rustleing leaves, watching as they left ther branches and flew across the sky. She turned to her freind smileing “don’t you just love colors of the leaves.” She marveled
Raventuft gazed at the trees with her. They were beautiful.
"Yeah..." He murmured . He loved the colours of the trees, in almost every season, but autumn...He lived.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 18th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Giving one more glance towards the apprentice plastered against the ground, Birchpaw moved to turn his full attention towards the other she-cat instead. "All the more reason to be grateful now. Are we honestly complaining about having leadership? What, would they prefer that we kick Iceheart and Crowtail out of the Clan, have Agaveheart do everyone's job again?" Being without leadership was a subject that Birchpaw had been bitter about for a while. He wasn't as respectful towards Agaveheart; medicine cats were necessary for the survival of the Clan, he supposed, but they were also annoying. Who would want to give up the noble life of a warrior to spend their time in a dusty old den helping cats with their issues? Certainly not Birchpaw, and as far as he was concerned, any sane cat would agree with him.

"Besides, if anything, they should be upset about Crowtail. He's the outsider here; not Iceheart." He didn't necessarily mind having a former rogue in charge, especially because he wasn't the leader. Iceheart would get rid of Crowtail if anything went wrong, Birchpaw was certain of it. They had strong leadership, finally, and anyone who complained about it was a mouse-brain. He was about to continue on the subject when another cat approached. At first, Birchpaw was irritated at the interruption, but after a few moments, he got used to the other tom's presence.

Sure, this cat seemed loud and obnoxious, but that was more Birchpaw's speed. "Hey." He tilted his head to the side, examining the other tom for a minute before a smile broke out across his face. "You're pretty full of yourself, aren't you? Seems like my kind of cat." They could get along; either that or they'd annoy each other to death. Birchpaw was confident that at this point, it could go either way. Then again, given the dirty look the tom had shot him, it was more likely to go in a negative direction.

He turned his attention back to the she-cat, taking note of her name. If she seemed memorable, he'd probably remember her name; so far, she seemed nice enough. Interesting to the point where he was staying to speak with her, but it was too early to tell if he'd return for another conversation. "What an interesting name. Do you know why you were named Elfinpaw?" It was a prefix he'd never heard before. He'd heard a lot; everything from Holly to Dog, but never Elfin before. "Birchpaw." He introduced himself, flashing her a semi-smug grin.
@Undertaker

Tigerpaw wasn't certain about this cat, the fact that he took so long to notice him was mildly irritating. His gaze slids away from the other tom and over to his sister as she crawled away. He turned, glancing over his shoulder at the dark-furred deputy. Patrols must have been called, yet, he hadn't heard them. He watched his sister and the clan deputy for a few seconds before his orange eyes returned to the tom as he began talking again. Did he just tell him that he's full of himself? "If being awesomely amazing and way ahead of my time is being full of myself, then yeah. I'm totally full of myself." The Tigerpaw meowed, somehow having learned to twist certain words to his advantage, something he's found he had to do a lot in this clan. Some cats here just didn't appreciate him like those in his old clan did. It was okay though, they shouldn't try to feel too bad about living in his shadow! It isn't their fault that he was going to grow to be the biggest star ever.

His ears perked up a little bit at the last sentence, he wasn't sure about the apprentice but if he was going to hang around Elfinpaw, Tigerpaw supposed he could get to know him. The fact he didn't take insult right away to Tigerpaw's look and hadn't become jealous of him said he could maybe get to know him. Elfinpaw was none judgmental and besides the occasional scolding he got from being too mean to Softpaw, she didn't cramp his style at all. As the topic turned to names, Tigerpaw found himself bored and although he wanted to complain to Elfinpaw about this whole mentor ordeal he was going through, he wasn't as rude with the cats he considered his friends so wouldn't demand her attention right now. Instead, he padded off over to fresh-kill pile to eat.

Tigerpaw was a little picky when it came to what he ate, the diet here was different from Skyclan but they still had some prey that never changed. He liked to take the biggest pieces of prey from the pile, the ones that could feed more the one cat. He ate it all...occasional. As he found a rather plump crow, he was about to grab it when he notices another cat taking the bird. He turns his head to peer at the brown-furred she-cat, apprentice from age and size, and scowled at her. "Hey! That's mine." He meowed, lashing his tail.
Old October 18th, 2019, 04:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Dawnstripe twitched her tail as her eyes remained focused on the warrior, she was fast. Dawnstripe didn't bother avoiding the attack, it would take an immense amount of power to unbalance someone of her size, and her shoulder could take the brunt of the attack. She surged forwards instead, as soon as the other she-cat raised a paw to swat at her, she extended one of her own front paws and swiped low attempting to connect with the molly's remaining front leg and knock it out right from under her. "Do as you please." She chirped at the question, it would take a certain type of cat to take Dawnstripe out of commission and considering she fought with Icestar as an apprentice, this cat certainly wouldn't be one of those cats.
a surge of confidence and pride went through her once she landed a hit only for her smile. This reminded her of the good ol days. She was gonna go for another attack but she was too focused on where she was gonna aim next. This caused the warrior to fall with dawnstripes on coming move and it took the air from her lungs . Falling to her side she snorted and unsheathed her claws great ! with some frustration in her gaze she emedietly stood back up. Running behind dawn she then ran toward her and made a leap. Her paws out stretched,teeth bared . Hoping to land on dawnstripes back .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; October 18th, 2019 at 04:24 PM.
Old October 18th, 2019, 06:46 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
The tom actually chuckled, purring in enthusiasm. It seemed rare for him to be amused, but he tried to stay light-hearted for the sake of the clan. He let out a shiver, it was as if he could feel the cloud of aggression leaking from the sky like rain, not leaking; oozing. Though there was no real fog truly formed, Foamstalk thought he felt his paws wet with pressure. The metaphorical fog clung just above the ground, as if he could breath in the fear and taste the hatred, his thoughts momentarily made him trail off.

He shook out of it when her yellow eye met his blue eyes. He chuckled at the answer. "Is anyone really okay?"It seemed more of a question not to be answered, or an obvious answer. Foamstalk nodded at the bloody grin. "In the meantime, you look warn out. The medicine den is busy as well. While you wait for your turn, maybe you can stick with me."The toms voice was, kind of light at that. He cleared his throat.
---
Rabbitpaw
The young apprentice let out a short laugh, "That's a pretty deep question." She glanced at the tom curiously out of the corner of her eye. He was an odd one. His mind seemed to be drifting, but unlike herself, she couldn't spot any serious injuries on him. Maybe he's a loony, she thought humorously to herself, though a nice loony. She almost let her woozy mind make her thoughts drift once more before reigning them back in.

"What makes you think I'm worn out? I could totally take on another one of those nasty rogues." She swayed a little too far to the side, and in trying to catch herself, nearly bumped her nose on the ground. She let out a choked cough as she tried to cover up her embarrassment, slowly lowering herself onto her stomach to give her wobbly legs a rest - and to not almost face plant into the dirt again. "I'll, uh, probably just stick with you then. Keep you company."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 18th, 2019, 07:25 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
---
Rabbitpaw
The young apprentice let out a short laugh, "That's a pretty deep question." She glanced at the tom curiously out of the corner of her eye. He was an odd one. His mind seemed to be drifting, but unlike herself, she couldn't spot any serious injuries on him. Maybe he's a loony, she thought humorously to herself, though a nice loony. She almost let her woozy mind make her thoughts drift once more before reigning them back in.

"What makes you think I'm worn out? I could totally take on another one of those nasty rogues." She swayed a little too far to the side, and in trying to catch herself, nearly bumped her nose on the ground. She let out a choked cough as she tried to cover up her embarrassment, slowly lowering herself onto her stomach to give her wobbly legs a rest - and to not almost face plant into the dirt again. "I'll, uh, probably just stick with you then. Keep you company."
The tom nodded in agreement. "Some questions shouldnt be answered."he thought of her. What an interesting apprentice. She seems to have lots of thoughts trailing her mind. He noticed her thoughts trail, and then herself coming back.

"Sure you could."He nodded in agreement. The was startled by her fall. He lay beside her. He didnt have to say anything to continue licking her wounds. He even closed his eyes slightly.
{Sorry short}
Old October 18th, 2019, 07:42 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
The tom nodded in agreement. "Some questions shouldnt be answered."he thought of her. What an interesting apprentice. She seems to have lots of thoughts trailing her mind. He noticed her thoughts trail, and then herself coming back.

"Sure you could."He nodded in agreement. The was startled by her fall. He lay beside her. He didnt have to say anything to continue licking her wounds. He even closed his eyes slightly.
{Sorry short}
it's fine~ ^-^
---
Rabbitpaw
Normally she wasn't so flighty with her thoughts. She was focused, and single-minded when it came to getting done what needed to be done. It must be all this blood. She figured to herself, eyelid drooping once more as waves of exhaustion flowed over her. Her limbs had started to feel cold, but she hardly noticed it with Foamstalk's warm fur pressed against her side. A faint purr rumbled in her throat as he started to lick her wounds, the aching pain fading to the back of her mind.

She opened her eye again after awhile, she was comfortable enough to stay silent and let it rest between them, but curiosity had been prickling her paws ever since the announcements after the battle. "So," she began, idly pointing her muzzle in the direction of the highbranch, "what are your thoughts on our new leader and deputy?"

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 18th, 2019 at 07:43 PM.
Old October 18th, 2019, 08:31 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
it's fine~ ^-^
---
Rabbitpaw
Normally she wasn't so flighty with her thoughts. She was focused, and single-minded when it came to getting done what needed to be done. It must be all this blood. She figured to herself, eyelid drooping once more as waves of exhaustion flowed over her. Her limbs had started to feel cold, but she hardly noticed it with Foamstalk's warm fur pressed against her side. A faint purr rumbled in her throat as he started to lick her wounds, the aching pain fading to the back of her mind.

She opened her eye again after awhile, she was comfortable enough to stay silent and let it rest between them, but curiosity had been prickling her paws ever since the announcements after the battle. "So," she began, idly pointing her muzzle in the direction of the highbranch, "what are your thoughts on our new leader and deputy?"
The tom continued to lick the wounds,hus ears ttwitching idly. He enjoyed making the she cat relax and become calm. He made sure his pelt stayed pressed against hers, as well as listening to the small rumble from her throat. He purred for a moment, then quieted

He stared into the distance, not licking the she-cats wounds any longer. His wide blue eyes staring at nothing. "Must I have an opinion, I don't think they're good, nor do I believe they're bad."The tom mutter slightly
Closed Thread