Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:34 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
He laughed, "It is getting late though, should we go and sleep?" He smiled and thought about sleep and being in the warriors den.
"Yes," she yawned as she padded into then. She looked behind to see if her would follow. She found a spot in the back and laid down.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Tuftbreeze smiled down at Littlekit. "I know you're cold, that's why you're going back inside. It's not good for a kit like you to be out with weather like this- for a little bit, yeah, but not a long time. Go on in there, you." She leaned down to nudge Littlekit closer to the entrance with her snout. "Look, I'll go in with you, alright? And then I can meet your mother." She gave the best smile she could, trying to get her back inside to the warmth.
Littlekit cried out a protest, but trudged inside the den all the same, her little tail drooped in dissapointment. It wasn't any use trying to get her way here - she didn't have the means to persuade, and she didn't have the size to oppose, either. She sighed, dejected, as she was surrounded by darkness and the warmth that the nursery held.

(to nursery? 0:
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:37 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"Yes," she yawned as she padded into then. She looked behind to see if her would follow. She found a spot in the back and laid down.
He padded into the warriors den and found his spot, "Night" He mewed falling asleep
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:40 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
Littlekit cried out a protest, but trudged inside the den all the same, her little tail drooped in dissapointment. It wasn't any use trying to get her way here - she didn't have the means to persuade, and she didn't have the size to oppose, either. She sighed, dejected, as she was surrounded by darkness and the warmth that the nursery held.

(to nursery? 0:
(Yepp)

Tuftbreeze padded in behind Littlekit, careful not to step on her tail as she followed. "Alright, lead me to your mother," she meowed, hoping the kit would instinctively go to her mom. And then I can teach her what a mom is too!

Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:54 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Maplefur

Littlekit froze for a moment, letting her little blue eyes adjust to the darkness. As soon as she could make out shapes, she became a little lost on where to go, and sent a lost look Tuftbreeze's way. Any other night, she would huddle up with whatever bundle of kittens there were and sleep in their collective warmth, but she seemed nervous about it tonight, almost as if she thought Tuftbreeze was expecting something from her and her actions.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:59 PM

Quote:
@Maplefur

Littlekit froze for a moment, letting her little blue eyes adjust to the darkness. As soon as she could make out shapes, she became a little lost on where to go, and sent a lost look Tuftbreeze's way. Any other night, she would huddle up with whatever bundle of kittens there were and sleep in their collective warmth, but she seemed nervous about it tonight, almost as if she thought Tuftbreeze was expecting something from her and her actions.
Tuftbreeze glanced down at Littlekit, unsure why she wasn't already headed back to her mother, or why a queen hadn't called out to her yet. "Alright, so who's your mom then?" She asked, glancing around the nursery and gesturing to all the queens. She frowned, a dark thought entering her mind, but she pushed it away. Surely she does have a mother?

Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Tuftbreeze glanced down at Littlekit, unsure why she wasn't already headed back to her mother, or why a queen hadn't called out to her yet. "Alright, so who's your mom then?" She asked, glancing around the nursery and gesturing to all the queens. She frowned, a dark thought entering her mind, but she pushed it away. Surely she does have a mother?
Littlekit chirped at her new friend hesitantly, confused and testing the waters, unsure of just what exactly Tuftbreeze was expecting. She plopped to her haunches without even a pinch of grace and looked up at the warrior expectantly, head cocked to the side and tiny tail swaying.
There was that word again - 'mother,' - but Littlekit still had no idea what it meant. She blinks.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Littlekit chirped at her new friend hesitantly, confused and testing the waters, unsure of just what exactly Tuftbreeze was expecting. She plopped to her haunches without even a pinch of grace and looked up at the warrior expectantly, head cocked to the side and tiny tail swaying.
There was that word again - 'mother,' - but Littlekit still had no idea what it meant. She blinks.
Tuftbreeze frowned, sympathy pooling in her eyes. "Do you have a mother?" She asked softly, gazing around the nursery. "She's not your mother? Or her?" She pointed to several queens, each time asking if they were Littlekit's mother, hoping that she would figure out what the term meant.

Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Tuftbreeze frowned, sympathy pooling in her eyes. "Do you have a mother?" She asked softly, gazing around the nursery. "She's not your mother? Or her?" She pointed to several queens, each time asking if they were Littlekit's mother, hoping that she would figure out what the term meant.

Littlekit could hear the sadness in Tuftbreeze's mew, but she didn't understand why. She mewed in confusion, her eyes falling on each cat Tuftbreeze motioned to, but never lingering. She looked back to Tuftbreeze once more, expecting something, although unsure of what.
Of course, she knew these cats. They fed her when she was hungry and let her sleep warm near their bellies, but none of them were really particularly special to her in any way.
Tuftbreeze kept using 'mother,' but it only proved to confuse her further. Was Tuftbreeze trying to tell her that 'mother' was what these cats' names were?
Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Littlekit could hear the sadness in Tuftbreeze's mew, but she didn't understand why. She mewed in confusion, her eyes falling on each cat Tuftbreeze motioned to, but never lingering. She looked back to Tuftbreeze once more, expecting something, although unsure of what.
Of course, she knew these cats. They fed her when she was hungry and let her sleep warm near their bellies, but none of them were really particularly special to her in any way.
Tuftbreeze kept using 'mother,' but it only proved to confuse her further. Was Tuftbreeze trying to tell her that 'mother' was what these cats' names were?
Tuftbreeze saw the confusion on Littlekit's face, and gave a little nod. "Alright then, you don't have a mother," she concluded in a murmur. Now I should probably try to tell her what a mother is... though first I guess I'll have to show what a kit is. She sat down, turning to Littlekit. "Littlekit- you are a kit. Kit." She tapped her paw lightly to the kit's back, repeating the phrase before turning to the rest of the nursery. She looked at the litter of kits closest to them, flicking her tail at them to show Littlekit what she was looking at. "They are kits." She turned to yet another litter, repeating the phrase before turning back to Littlekit. "Kits are tiny cats." She mewed, though she was sure the only word Littlekit would be able to understand in that was 'cat'.

Closed Thread