Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:29 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Crystalkit smiled at Moonkit and swept the food parcels back into place and when Crystalkit was done, it turned back to Moonkit. "Wanna go together to see which elders are willing to tell us a story?" Crystalkit asked.
@Dawneye
Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Asleep
Smile Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Icestar was surprised. It wasn't often that elders return to warrior status. But this cat definitely looked able to fight just fine.
"If you think you can handle it, then by all means, you may return to warrior status." Icestar herself was nearly 50 moons, so that definitely wasn't too old to work.
“Oh thank you!” Goosefur meowed,”I was so worried you would say no! Is there a certain ceremony...? I haven’t much information on and elder going back to warrior status.”
Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:31 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Moonkit nodded excitedly “my paw kind of hurts, but I’ll pop it back later, my paws really easily pop and it can make it hard to do some things” Moonkit stretched out her paw and an audible pop was heard as she popped it back as it should be “let’s go!”
@Elementals
Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:33 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Thank you!" He stooped over to pick up the bundle and wrinkled his nose at the disgusting odor. No wonder apprentices hate doing this. Ribbitkit dipped his head in a quick goodbye and padded out of the den.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:35 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Ribbitkit padded into the den, the foul smelling bundle still in his jaws. He sat down besides Ambertail and dropped it near his feet. "I'm back! Where's the tick you have?" He had never helped remove a tick from an elder, but he had watched apprentices do it before.
@Goldwhisker

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; April 23rd, 2020 at 04:17 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:35 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Spiderfrost ]

Irisflame padded into the clearing, the heather blossom clenched right in her jobs. It would look suspicious, after all, the cats here were dumb enough to think she was carrying herbs, but she couldn't help but feel on edge. Looking both ways before she crossed the camp, she set a steady pace across the distance. She breathed out heavily as she made it to the upper lip of the campsite. Glancing around for Daisybloom, she sat on her haunches. She might as well wait. She could call Daisybloom over if she saw her. Or perhaps she'd come at the sight of her!

She continued her slightly desperate search for the she-cat, eyes narrowed as she did so. It'd been a while since she last saw her. "Daisybloom, where are you?" She murmured to herself.
The she cat in question was coincidentally...in a tree. It took her near forever what with the lowest branches of the trees on their territory still being far too much of a climb to bother with. But Daisybloom...she just had this overwhelming urge to look up at the sky and it persisted in her dreams now.

Wide open skies that went on forever, grasses that got high enough she could hide in it...a silver and striped tom sprinting through the moor fasrmter than anything she's ever witnessed.

Looking up at the clearing of pine nettles and flowing branches to the patch of sky open to her was a sight she was growing to love. It brought a peacefulness to the warrior who was always carefully stomping on the bubble that mutes her.

Here she doesn't feel crowded. She feels space between her and others and that was nice.

But then she heard a familiar voice call down from below, ears perking as her cleared head started to fill with chatter again. The calico looked brown from her perch to see Irisflame wandering around camp. Tilting her head curiously, the mindful warrior poked her head lower to peek through the beetle that surrounded her.

"Irisflame? Did you need me?" She called down louder than she usually tended to speak.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:49 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@SparrowSoar

Irisflame smiled, nodding to the apprentice. You do you, boo. She reminded her silently. She was so small, yet so outgoing. It was fun to watch her antics.
"Well, then you can! Do you mind laying the lavender on top of him, please?" She offered, handing the lavender over to the small kit. As the kit asked her question, however, she froze. Why?
"Well, he'd thought that if he did, he'd be able to get an apprentice without another candidate in the way. It was the end of an old rivalry, I suppose. But it turns out Icestar's was going to give him the apprentice, and it was too late when he came back, Shadedusk dead in his jaws." She mewed, voice growing deeper and more dramatic as she went on.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:54 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Moonkit nodded excitedly “my paw kind of hurts, but I’ll pop it back later, my paws really easily pop and it can make it hard to do some things” Moonkit stretched out her paw and an audible pop was heard as she popped it back as it should be “let’s go!”
@Elementals
Crystalkit and Moonkit bounced across the Shadownclan camp. "Oh, I see Goosefur waiting for his bedding to be changed. I will ask him to tell us a story." Crystalkit told Moonkit. "Hello Goosefur, could you tell us a story pretty please!" Crystalkit asked Goosefur

@Dawneye
@That One Purple Cat
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Asleep
Thumbs up Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Crystalkit and Moonkit bounced across the Shadownclan camp. "Oh, I see Goosefur waiting for his bedding to be changed. I will ask him to tell us a story." Crystalkit told Moonkit. "Hello Goosefur, could you tell us a story pretty please!" Crystalkit asked Goosefur

@Dawneye
@That One Purple Cat
“Sure,” she meowed,”I might not be an elder for much longer, so I might as well enjoy it...

Many moons ago, the forest was a wilderness, untamed by territories. Cats came into the forest, drawn in by the soft rustlings of small creatures, shadows under the water, and the sudden commotion of birds’ wings in the trees. The cats lived in small groups, not yet Clans and there were no borders set down. The cats fought constantly, fearful that prey might run out and that their overlapping territories were being threatened. It was a lawless, bloody time for the forest, and many cats died.
One night, when the moon was full, the cats agreed to meet at a clearing in the forest surrounded by four great oak trees. A terrible battle followed, and soon the ground was wet with spilled blood.
Many cats died that night. When the survivors awoke, all around them they saw the spirits of their slain kin, no longer torn and bloodied but shining like fallen stars. The survivors huddled on the ground, and, as the spirits spoke, they saw terrible visions of the future. They knew that the fighting had to end.
“Unite or die,” said the spirits. Four cats–Shadow, River, Wind and Thunder–came forward claiming that they could individually unite the forest with their strengths. The spirits of the slain kin spoke again, “The forest is big enough to feed all your families and many more. You must each find other cats like you, choose a home in the forest, and set down borders.” At that moment, the moon broke free of the clouds, revealing a circle of starlit spirit-cats around the edge of the clearing–StarClan. A white tom spirit-cat stepped forward. “If you do this,” he meowed, “we will reward you with eight more lives, so that you may lead your Clans for many moons to come.” The StarClan promised to watch over the Clans from Silverpelt, a crowded path of stars that swept across the night sky, and to visit the Clan leaders in their dreams and to guide them on their journeys. The spirit-cats proclaimed that all four Clans would meet at the full moon once a month at the four great oak trees for a night of truce.
Thunder, River, Wind, and Shadow were pronounced warriors by the spirit-cats. “From now on, you will live by a warrior code. Your hearts will be filled with courage and nobility, and if you must fight, it will be not for greed, but for honor and justice.” And so the age of warrior Clans began–ShadowClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and ThunderClan. There was not always peace between the Clans, but that was to be expected–cats are born with claws and teeth for a reason. Still, as long as they lived by the warrior code, their fallen ancestors would watch over them and guide them through their lives.” When she finished she smiled, she liked telling this story.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:01 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Purple Cat View Post

“Oh thank you!” Goosefur meowed,”I was so worried you would say no! Is there a certain ceremony...? I haven’t much information on and elder going back to warrior status.”
"Yes, I've never seen it done, but...I suppose you can have some sort of ceremony at the next clan meeting. For now, you can return to your warrior duties immediately." Of course she wouldn't say no to a cat wanting to do more for their clan.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread