Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2018, 11:43 AM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

(Okay)
Witheredpelt made her way out of the elders den, walking herself over to her adopted daughter and biological daughter. "You guys headed out?" asked the elder, giving her nevk a quick scratch. The old molly sat down after a while, trying to save her energy.
Emberpelt looked to Wolfhowl, "I think that sounds great! Everything okay in the elders den? Or are you just wanting to stretch your legs?" Emberpelt flicked her tail against Witheredpelt's shoulder showing her affection.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site

Last edited by Ivyfeather; February 5th, 2018 at 11:43 AM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

(Okay)
Witheredpelt made her way out of the elders den, walking herself over to her adopted daughter and biological daughter. "You guys headed out?" asked the elder, giving her nevk a quick scratch. The old molly sat down after a while, trying to save her energy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

Emberpelt looked to Wolfhowl, "I think that sounds great! Everything okay in the elders den? Or are you just wanting to stretch your legs?" Emberpelt flicked her tail against Witheredpelt's shoulder showing her affection.
(I had no idea Emberpelt was Witheredpelt's mother! So Wolfhowl's her adopted sister.)

Wolfhowl let out a purr as her Adopted mother padded over. "Yes we are." She meowed her amber eyes shining in the sun. She loved it here, the damp ground the pine trees and bed of pine nettles it was lovely. "Would you like to join us?" She asked glancing at her adopted sister. She'd love to go out with her family, she hasn't done that in awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Orangepetal @Fuzzyfeline
Meadowflower @Megan
Brokendusk @Mystical
Goldenpaw @JaxenAmethyst
Wildpaw @Mystic
Blazepaw @Flameleaf
Gingerpaw @Twilight01
Threepaw @Aura
Milkweedkit @G29
Fernkit @Kolabear360
Yellowkit @JaxenAmethyst
Frozenkit @JaxenAmethyst

ThornPath strode into the clearing, his intense eyes peering through the clearing to look for his family, his tail flicking across the ground, gently stirring the dust across the clearing floor. He then sat, gently grooming himself, though his eyes still swept around his surroundings.
(Writer's block)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan
Meafowflower made her way out of the warriors den, stretching out her back legs in the process. She took one look at Thornpath, making her way over to her father. "Hello father." meowed Meadoeflower.
(Me too)
Orangepetal was heading out of the nursery her stomach swollen with kits. They'd be here any day know, it would be her third litter. At only thirty five moons old she already had seven kits and some on the way. As she was walking she spotted her mate, Thornpath, and daughter, Meadowflower. A purr rumbled in her chest as she headed over to them. As she approached she dipped her head in respect to Thornpath. "Good afternoon." She purred glade to be around her mate and eldest daughter.
(Same here.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 5th, 2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Stormypaw turned his head with a start. He had thought Darkpaw was still asleep. He could have sworn he had passed the apprentice when he padded out of the den. The Siberian cat shook his head. It must have been a trick of the light. Actually, now that Stormypaw thought about it, that cat he had passed didn't look as close to Darkpaw as he had though.

Stormypaw left his thoughts and turned to his friend. Guilt pricked at his fur, remembering that Darkpaw still didn't know about Stormypaw's change. He frowned slightly, but could feel negativity rippling off of the calico tom. Stormypaw cast his own doubts and worries aside and gave his friend a grin. "Hiya Darkpaw." He pushed the vole toward his friend. "I saved you some breakfast!"
Darkpaw licked his lips as he stared at the vole his friend had saved for him. His mouth began to water just by looking at the delicious prey. "How did you know I was hungry?" asked Darkpaw, his tummy beginning to growl in hunger. He slowly took a bite out of the vole, making himself comfortable on the ground of the Shadowclan clearing. "You did well picking this vole out. Its delicious." commented the young cat with a friendly smile.
(I still have Writers block)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 5th, 2018, 03:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Shoes

"I would detect the scent of the fox before we saw it," Peachfuzz said. "If I scented one, we would return to camp and I would gather a patrol to drive it out. You would be expected to remain in camp. You will not be injured." Nothing would harm the young female under his watchful gaze. Anything that tried would feel the righteous might of StarClan. "Do you have any more questions before we leave?" The tabby had stopped near the entrance to the camp, looking at the smaller calico tabby. "There is nothing to be afraid of in my presence. As long as I am here, nothing will touch you."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 5th, 2018 at 03:25 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 03:28 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Orangepetal was heading out of the nursery her stomach swollen with kits. They'd be here any day know, it would be her third litter. At only thirty five moons old she already had seven kits and some on the way. As she was walking she spotted her mate, Thornpath, and daughter, Meadowflower. A purr rumbled in her chest as she headed over to them. As she approached she dipped her head in respect to Thornpath. "Good afternoon." She purred glade to be around her mate and eldest daughter.
(Same here.)
Quote:

Meafowflower made her way out of the warriors den, stretching out her back legs in the process. She took one look at Thornpath, making her way over to her father. "Hello father." meowed Meadoeflower.
(Me too)
Quote:
Orangepetal @Fuzzyfeline
Meadowflower @Megan
Brokendusk @Mystical
Goldenpaw @JaxenAmethyst
Wildpaw @Mystic
Blazepaw @Flameleaf
Gingerpaw @Twilight01
Threepaw @Aura
Milkweedkit @G29
Fernkit @Koalabear360
Yellowkit @JaxenAmethyst
Frozenkit @JaxenAmethyst

ThornPath strode into the clearing, his intense eyes peering through the clearing to look for his family, his tail flicking across the ground, gently stirring the dust across the clearing floor. He then sat, gently grooming himself, though his eyes still swept around his surroundings.
(Writer's block)
Threepaw strode into camp, a mouse dangling from his jaws. Even the simplest of prey took him minutes of careful stalking, strategic planning, and presise mathematics. In the end, despite his obvious crutch, Threepaw had made a catch by himself. He was proud of himself, but wouldn’t mention it. Other cats had caught significantly more than the puny mouse he had brought to the fresh-kill pile. Out of the corner of his dark green eyes, he spotted Thornpath and Orangepetal, along with his older sibling, Meadowflower. Eyes shining, he darted over to them, proudly dropping his mouse at Orangepetal’s paws. “Here, Mother. I caught it by myself!” the long-furred tabby realized how kit-like he sounded, and ducked his head. When he looked back up, he met the eyes of his older sister and father. He hoped they'd realize what an accomplishment this was to him.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; February 5th, 2018 at 03:29 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Threepaw strode into camp, a mouse dangling from his jaws. Even the simplest of prey took him minutes of careful stalking, strategic planning, and presise mathematics. In the end, despite his obvious crutch, Threepaw had made a catch by himself. He was proud of himself, but wouldn’t mention it. Other cats had caught significantly more than the puny mouse he had brought to the fresh-kill pile. Out of the corner of his dark green eyes, he spotted Thornpath and Orangepetal, along with his older sibling, Meadowflower. Eyes shining, he darted over to them, proudly dropping his mouse at Orangepetal’s paws. “Here, Mother. I caught it by myself!” the long-furred tabby realized how kit-like he sounded, and ducked his head. When he looked back up, he met the eyes of his older sister and father. He hoped they'd realize what an accomplishment this was to him.
Meadoeflower looked down at her younger brother, a purr rising in her throat. "Well done Threepaw. Thats such a good catch. You'll definitely become a great warrior." commented the molly with a friendly smile. She gave Threepaw a quick lick between the ears in affection.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 5th, 2018, 04:05 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:

Meadoeflower looked down at her younger brother, a purr rising in her throat. "Well done Threepaw. Thats such a good catch. You'll definitely become a great warrior." commented the molly with a friendly smile. She gave Threepaw a quick lick between the ears in affection.
Threepaw grinned at Meadowflower’s praise. “I’m gonna be the best warrior, like you and father and mother and Brokendusk!” The apprentice bounced around, lost in fantasies in which he served ShadowClan. His family would always be proud of him! He’d bring back the best prey, and no one would question his ability to hunt.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 5th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Blazepaw dashed into the clearing. He tripped over his paws and tumbled into Thornpath.
[writers block for this post]

Character Site

Old February 5th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

TigerBlaze watched TwistedFang in an interest embedded in his gaze. The quiet tom was certainly a mystery, one TigerBlaze intended to crack. "So TwistedFang, what do you do for enjoyment? Do you prefer hunting or patrolling? Do you have a family?" The tom asked in rapid succession, quickly realizing his last question had not made much sense, "That you know of, I mean." He said in clarification.

Orangepetal @Fuzzyfeline
Meadowflower @Megan
Brokendusk @Mystical
Goldenpaw @JaxenAmethyst
Wildpaw @Mystic
Blazepaw @Flameleaf
Gingerpaw @Twilight01
Threepaw @Aura
Milkweedkit @G29
Fernkit @Koalabear360
Yellowkit @JaxenAmethyst
Frozenkit @JaxenAmethyst

(Writer's block)
Quote:

(Me too)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(I had no idea Emberpelt was Witheredpelt's mother! So Wolfhowl's her adopted sister.)

Wolfhowl let out a purr as her Adopted mother padded over. "Yes we are." She meowed her amber eyes shining in the sun. She loved it here, the damp ground the pine trees and bed of pine nettles it was lovely. "Would you like to join us?" She asked glancing at her adopted sister. She'd love to go out with her family, she hasn't done that in awhile.

(Same here.)
Quote:

Quote:
Threepaw grinned at Meadowflower’s praise. “I’m gonna be the best warrior, like you and father and mother and Brokendusk!” The apprentice bounced around, lost in fantasies in which he served ShadowClan. His family would always be proud of him! He’d bring back the best prey, and no one would question his ability to hunt.

Oh no, I'm late!))

Wildpaw padded over from the prey pile and to the rest of her family, she dipped her head politely, ``Hello!`` She mewed with a happy smile on her face, ``I have a special treat for you, you know, sense mother is going to be expecting kits soon.`` She mewed and glanced at Orangepetal with her eyes sparkling with excitement, ``But I can't believe I'm doing it..`` She sighed.
Old February 5th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Blazepaw dashed into the clearing. He tripped over his paws and tumbled into Thornpath.
[writers block for this post]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Oh no, I'm late!))

Wildpaw padded over from the prey pile and to the rest of her family, she dipped her head politely, ``Hello!`` She mewed with a happy smile on her face, ``I have a special treat for you, you know, sense mother is going to be expecting kits soon.`` She mewed and glanced at Orangepetal with her eyes sparkling with excitement, ``But I can't believe I'm doing it..`` She sighed.
Hay it's okay!)

Orangepetal let out a loud purr as she settled down by Thornpath and her kits. Meadowflower, Blazepaw, Wildpaw and Threepaw all around her, she was only missing, Brokendusk, Goldenpaw and Gingerpaw, named after his uncle, Gingerfrost. "You did grate Threepaw." She told her son with a purr. "Blazepaw please be careful, I don't want you hurt." She added to her other son as she tried to help him up. She then turned to Wikdpaw, glade she was excited to be getting younger siblings. "What is it Darling?" She asked her daughter in her quiet and kind voice. It was normal for this ginger molly to have a soft and quiet voice. That's just how she was. One thing her kits didn't know that she was going to become a forever queen. That's what Thornpath wanted that's what her family wanted and she loved being with her kits and raising them. Yeah it was hard but she loved kits.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread