Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 19th, 2018, 02:25 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

Wildstrike watched his brother devour the rabbit with relative amusement before letting out a snicker, "Hey, Duskthorn are you sure you're not expecting kits too? Because you're sure eating like a pregnant cat!" He giggled the mere thought of Duskthorn somehow being pregnant sending him into a laughing fit before immediately stopping after he heard Duskthorn's next few sentences, "Hey now don't beat yourself up I, in all honesty, wasn't that close to Greyfrost either and that's okay! We all have things we should have done or wished we would have but, at the end of the day duelling on the past is only going to make you more miserable Duskthorn!" He cooed trying his best to comfort his brother, "I mean compared to me Duskthorn you're a saint and so is Treestep! At least you two didn't waste half your life leading on a she-cat you didn't love I mean that right there is pretty selfish! As is thinking of taking tansy to kill your unborn kits because you're scared of dying in labor!"

@Boba Fett
(XD can I have a summary of what happened so far?)

@Liekki
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:30 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

@Liekki
Oh sorry! I forgot to mention you...a lot but I just did on the oldest one so check it out I suppose (I'm too lazy to give a summary)

Last edited by Tavvi; March 19th, 2018 at 02:39 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:30 PM
customer service above

Quote:

@Liekki
SPAM
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Oh sorry! I forgot to mention you...a lot but I just did on the oldest one so check it out (I'm too lazy to give a summary)
:3 gimme summery)
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
SPAM
( MORE SPAM )
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:37 PM
customer service above

Quote:

( MORE SPAM )
(Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, and Spam)
Old March 19th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

:3 gimme summery)
(Basically, after talking about the kits' names, Wildstrike started to feel the kits kicking. Wild passed off as cramps because he hadn't eaten enough, so Duskthorn got a rabbit for him. Wildstrike didn't want it and so Duskthorn ate it, all while talking about mistakes they regret. BAM DONE!)
Old March 19th, 2018, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
(Basically, after talking about the kits' names, Wildstrike started to feel the kits kicking. Wild passed off as cramps because he hadn't eaten enough, so Duskthorn got a rabbit for him. Wildstrike didn't want it and so Duskthorn ate it, all while talking about mistakes they regret. BAM DONE!)
YEAH! YOU DID IT! NICE)

Treestep nodded,"I never really had too much of a chance to get close to Grayfrost either... That is probably my biggest regret and I doubt I'll ever get a bigger one..." he agreed, holding in a small sniffle. He looked t Duskthorn,"But Wildstrike's right. We can't dwell on the past. I don't want either of you living your lives obsessed over regrets from the past. I don't want you to forget them, I just don't want you obsessed over them," he glanced at Wildstrike before looking back to Duskthorn to make sure that they were both listening and understood what he was trying to tell them.

@Opal
Old March 19th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

Wildstrike watched his brother devour the rabbit with relative amusement before letting out a snicker, "Hey, Duskthorn are you sure you're not expecting kits too? Because you're sure eating like a pregnant cat!" He giggled the mere thought of Duskthorn somehow being pregnant sending him into a laughing fit before immediately stopping after he heard Duskthorn's next few sentences, "Hey now don't beat yourself up I, in all honesty, wasn't that close to Greyfrost either and that's okay! We all have things we should have done or wished we would have but, at the end of the day duelling on the past is only going to make you more miserable Duskthorn!" He cooed trying his best to comfort his brother, "I mean compared to me Duskthorn you're a saint and so is Treestep! At least you two didn't waste half your life leading on a she-cat you didn't love I mean that right there is pretty selfish! As is thinking of taking tansy to kill your unborn kits because you're scared of dying in labor!"
@Boba Fett
Quote:

YEAH! YOU DID IT! NICE)
Treestep nodded,"I never really had too much of a chance to get close to Grayfrost either... That is probably my biggest regret and I doubt I'll ever get a bigger one..." he agreed, holding in a small sniffle. He looked t Duskthorn,"But Wildstrike's right. We can't dwell on the past. I don't want either of you living your lives obsessed over regrets from the past. I don't want you to forget them, I just don't want you obsessed over them," he glanced at Wildstrike before looking back to Duskthorn to make sure that they were both listening and understood what he was trying to tell them.
@Opal
This is a little off topic, but I thought I'd let you know that I know have a piece of orange stuck under the "M" key on my keyboard)
Duskthorn glared at Wildstrike, but couldn't help laughing at that statement. He had always had a big appetite, though most of the time he lived by the rule 'waste not, want not' and so he never wasted any food. He liked to think his overeating was for the good of the clan, not for just the good of himself. In fact, he could justify that it was not for pleasure because eating like he had just done gave him stomach aches. Duskthorn looked at Treestep gratefully and nodded, still thinking about Greyfrost in the back of his mind. The tom suddenly stiffened, "It's not selfish to think that, Wildstrike. It should be your decision to make if you wanted to do that, and it would be no one's right to stop you." He sighed, "I don't think it would be the best course of action, but I would support you still if that is what you would choose."
Old March 19th, 2018, 05:09 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Theres no need to thank me, i need the help around here honestly." they mewed softly. flashpaw would get the best of both worlds, daydream both having warrior training and medicine cat training. with all the wars and violence coming along, they didnt want the molly to be defenseless. it was because of that that cricketpaw had died. what would her name have been? Cricketwing? Cricketheart? those names is what suited her most, in daydreams mind. but they did need the help honestly, caring for everything on their own, piling up with all the emotional loss all on their own was taking a mental toll, and perhaps they would have a little more wiggle room regarding their free time. "Your training will start once Goldenstar announces you my apprentice, in the mean time talk to your mentor and such, while ill be preparing your nest here and your ceremony."
Flashpaw, of course,
wasn't one to jump for joy, per say- a vigorous nod and a purr was pretty much as excited as she could get. But that wasn't to say that she wasn't happy; she was ecstatic, in fact, and couldn't wait to start her new life.
Of course, there were multiple changes that would follow this transfer of focus. She'd, of course, have to stop thinking about Branchpaw so much-
why focus on the past, when cats in the present may need her? There was also the fact that she wouldn't receive her warrior name alongside Rosepaw.
That would be a bummer. She could only pray that the snarky feline would understand- it was for Flashpaw's well-being, if nothing else. And her mentor- poor Servalwing. She couldn't imagine how her mentor would take it. The feline was okay if she was angry; she was okay if she was dissapointed. Most of all, however, she didn't want her to feel like she'd failed her.

When Daydream mentioned her ceremony and her new nest, new strength filed her, pushing out the dark thoughts a bit. Thinking fast on something smart to say, Flashpaw settled on a simple, "See you then, Daydream," and headed out of the medicine den, practically skipping. For once,
the she-cat was filled with hope, rather than the hopeless days following Branchpaw's death. Maybe she'd actually have a chance to heal, a chance to grow strong. Maybe she'd finally have a chance to really live.

[thought it would be a good stopping spot here. i've contacted her mentor and we've decided to roleplay out where flashpaw tells servalwing goodbye.]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread