Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow blinked, and then chuckled, "of course not! I barely have friends, much less a crush." She shook her head with a smile, knowing she had never liked any cats in a friendly way, much less in a romantic way. "How about you? Do have any molly or tom that makes your heart skip a beat?" she countered, an amused glint in her eye. She wondered what made the tom pick that subject, as whenever she discussed it it almost always ended up being painfully short or it turned into an argument.
Yeah I've got a crush on a beautiful she-cat in this clan I don't know her name but my heart skips a coupe beats every time I see her *he says blushing*
Old April 7th, 2018, 08:28 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Onestrike purred good-naturedly at his mate's words, by Starclan did she love to flatter him. He turned to lick her affectionately on the head and began, "I wonder who Goldenstar will choose for the new deputy. I know there are lots of cats interested in the position, but I don't know if Goldenstar would even like any of this mousebrains. I feel exhausted just thinking about it." Onestrike shifted his full attention to Nettleleap and purred, "What about you? Would my dearest like to be a leader one day? Then the whole clan would become your kits."
Nettleleap let out a light groan, "Pookie, don't talk about clan politics in any form with me it gives me a headache just hearing about!" She whined not wanting to even dip her paws into the murky hole that was high ranks, "no. I don't think to be a leader would be in my slightest interest and besides, if the whole clan were to be my kits it's not like they'd suddenly sprout long limbs and handsome black fur now would they...unlike what our real kits will have." She muttered by no means kit-crazy but at the same time, she was able to give the idea of Onestrike's kits a little thought. Nettleleap then continued to groom him surprised by how messy his pelt. "Dearest will you do something for me?" She then inquired an upsetting memory crossing her mind.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 7th, 2018 at 08:29 PM.
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“What dens did you spend time in as an apprentice?” Mistkit asked, eagerly. She was excited to began her apprenticeship. Her mind wandered to all the things she would be able to do. Hunt, fight, even exploring! Just the thought of it had her tail tip twitching on excitement. “Can I see the apprentice den? What are your warrior duties? Is Goldenstar nice? What does he look like?” Mistkit asked, firing out question after question before clamping her mouth shut “Sorry,” she scuffed the ground with her paw, she hoped she didn’t annoy the warrior with her questions.
The warrior purred, amused by Mistkit's curiosity. "The apprentice's den obviously. I slept a lot as an apprentice." Ashnose recalled with a slight chuckle. He often trained so hard that is was tough for him to get up in the mornings. Ashnose had to be dragged out of his nest by his peers more times than he cared to admit. "I spent a little bit of time in the medicine den. I'd had a few illnesses and injuries as an apprentice. It couldn't have been helped. It was never bad." The gray tom added just to be sure he wasn't going to scare the kit. "And I spent a lot of time in the elders' den, but I had already spent lots of time with them before I became a 'paw. I always enjoyed listening to their stories, even as a warrior!" The tom purred. He shook his head shortly after. "How about you hold off on that until you're an apprentice? I don't think the apprentices will take too kindly to a kit sniffing around their den. Warrior duties are much like apprentice duties except we have a little more responsibilities and more independence. Goldenstar is the best leader of all the Clans. You shouldn't be afraid of him. He's nice to cats who deserve it. Though I am a little surprised you don't know what he looks like. I do suppose our Clan leader has been quite busy. You'll just have to wait and see for yourself. You'll know him when you see him." Ashnose's amber eyes sparkled as his tail flickered behind him. "You don't need to apologize. All of your questions are welcome."

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

A black cat squeezed through the surprisingly small entrance to the ShadowClan Warrior Den and settled into a nest a little bit after Ashnoe did. he black she-cat purred with amusement,"You really should lighten up a bit Ashnose. That's no way to talk to your Clanmates," she scolded him as a mother would scold a kit. Ashnose really didn't have to be so rude to everyone born outside of ShadowClan, did he? The black furred, orange eyed she-cat thought, really. if hes feeling insecure, he should just tell me! whats the point in hiding your insecurities from me? am i not nice? she asked herself, suddenly self-conscious about her personality. it was a miracle she went through all this worry for a cat that could be so mean, unlike her.
Ashnose kept staring at nothing, not bothering to look up. "I'll lighten up when my Clanmates are truly my Clanmates." He mumbled. He wanted to sound angrier, but he couldn't manage such a tone with a cat who was actually his Clanmate. "Did you know that stupid cat Shadetail is a Syndicate cat?" The gray tom was eager to share his discovery with every cat he crossed paths with. Ashnose was feeling a strong need to expose the tom to all of ShadowClan. But perhaps his Clanmates knew already and the British Shorthair was just late to the party. I couldn't have been the only one who didn't know, the young warrior thought to himself. There are other cats in ShadowClan who would surely be just as upset as me.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old April 7th, 2018, 11:58 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"No! Silverscar d-d-don't laugh! Don't laugh p-p-please... I t-t-t-think... I think I'm kitting..." Wildstrike moaned wincing in pain as ripple past through his stomach, "I'm so c-c-c-cold." He keened sniffling softly as he tried to find comfort in his mate's hold, "M-M-M-M-Make it stop Silverscar! Make it stooooooop!" He wailed pressing his nose into Silverscar coat, "I-I-I can't sleep our kitties and me are dddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyinnnggg!" Wildstrike bawled drawing out dying so the other tom would pay more attention to him and stop laughing. @Broken Madness
his eyes widened as he quickly gets closer to him trying to warm him as much as he can “ it’s okay. I’m here I’m here” He Says nuzzling his head against his “ I’m here. My love I’m here I’m not letting you die because of my blood. I’m here and I won’t let you die” He Says shaking a bit as he nuzzles his head against his “ it’s okay.. I’m here”
Old April 8th, 2018, 12:56 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
{ @Fuzzyfeline }

Rumblestorm padded into the clearing, his fur ruffled and his gaze alert. He was always clear-headed and relaxed after a run through the forest, and this morning was no exception. The sun was barley up, as he had gotten up rather early. The dawn patrol had yet to leave, though they were due to part soon. Rumblestorm settled down just outside of the warriors den and blinked a few times. As he gazed across the clearing at nothing in particauor it hit him that he was happier now than he had ever been for a while. It had been a couple moons since Willowpetal's death, and he finally felt the absence of the she-cat as a dull sort of pain. He was glad not to be wallowing in sadness, but it frightened him a little that she was starting to drift away from his constantly whirring thoughts. He never wanted to forget her, and his mood became damper as his thoughts ran back to his last few moments with his lost apprentice.

Hollyshadow had been nestled deep in her soft pine needle nest. The black molly's long fur blinded in with the gloom of the Warriors's den. As some warriors shifted around her the young warrior was awoken. Quietly she sat up her normaly bright green eyes a bit dual either from tiredness or the nightmares she had almost every night. Shacking herself, Hollyshadow stood up and pushed out of the den. The milky sky showing signs of early dawn. Honestly the young warrior liked being up early, less Clanmates to be around when she tried to forget her night taers. Standing she shivered a bit. The image of her young apprentice lifeless covered in blood almost to shreaded to tell it was him. It was only hunting, no one was suppose to be killed. I should have kept him in vision. She thought to herself glancing at the sky. Just then did she notice Rumblestorm for the first time and it almost made her jump. Branchpaw's death had shaken her quite a bit making her a bit jumpy. "Uh, mornin'." She greeted dipping her head to the older warrior. The molly felt guilty for not noticing him right away but maybe he wouldn't mind.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 8th, 2018, 02:55 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose kept staring at nothing, not bothering to look up. "I'll lighten up when my Clanmates are truly my Clanmates." He mumbled. He wanted to sound angrier, but he couldn't manage such a tone with a cat who was actually his Clanmate. "Did you know that stupid cat Shadetail is a Syndicate cat?" The gray tom was eager to share his discovery with every cat he crossed paths with. Ashnose was feeling a strong need to expose the tom to all of ShadowClan. But perhaps his Clanmates knew already and the British Shorthair was just late to the party. I couldn't have been the only one who didn't know, the young warrior thought to himself. There are other cats in ShadowClan who would surely be just as upset as me.
Inkjoy sighed in relief, So I'm not mean. Or anything like that... Thank goodness... she thought. She passed up to Ashnose settling down next to him and willing his gaze to meet her's,"Come on Ashnose. He cant control where he was born. Its like Shadetail's pelt color, its not something that he could just have chosen," then she nuzzled his shoulder, trying to lighten his up a bit,"Besides, if he could have chosen, I'm sure he'd have chosen ShadowClan!" She purred, only half-joking.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 8th, 2018, 08:21 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
his eyes widened as he quickly gets closer to him trying to warm him as much as he can “ it’s okay. I’m here I’m here” He Says nuzzling his head against his “ I’m here. My love I’m here I’m not letting you die because of my blood. I’m here and I won’t let you die” He Says shaking a bit as he nuzzles his head against his “ it’s okay.. I’m here”
"Silverscar? W-w-will you carry me into t-t-the territory to kit?" Wildstrike panted now unbearably hot as he tired in vain to squirm out of Silverscar's tight hold, "And will y-y-y-you make me a soft nest for the babies to lay in and after I kit get Duskthorn and Treestep so I-I-I-I-I can s-s-s-s-say goodbye?" He muttered trying to stand up through at this point that was incredibly hard to do. @Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; April 8th, 2018 at 12:37 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 08:27 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Yeah I've got a crush on a beautiful she-cat in this clan I don't know her name but my heart skips a coupe beats every time I see her *he says blushing*
Nightshadow's nose twitched as she resisted the urge to say that cats like them never got mates. Instead of saying that she responded, "it seems like everyone has crushes these days. I haven't found anyone, though, mostly because I find almost everyone annoying." She shook her head and looked out of the den, squinting at the bright light. "I also tend to find mornings annoying, it's too bright. Hunting is fun at night, when nearly all of the animals are scurrying to their den. You can almost always find the animals sitting there in their dens," she commented, turning her head away from the den's entrance.
Old April 8th, 2018, 08:33 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow's nose twitched as she resisted the urge to say that cats like them never got mates. Instead of saying that she responded, "it seems like everyone has crushes these days. I haven't found anyone, though, mostly because I find almost everyone annoying." She shook her head and looked out of the den, squinting at the bright light. "I also tend to find mornings annoying, it's too bright. Hunting is fun at night, when nearly all of the animals are scurrying to their den. You can almost always find the animals sitting there in their dens," she commented, turning her head away from the den's entrance.
You'll find someone one day *he said* maybe you just haven't found that cat yet but you will who knows there may be someone who likes you *he said*