Closed Thread

Old July 14th, 2023, 03:28 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: July Gathering

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousefern’s hadn’t attended the last gathering–mostly because she was feeling a little too lazy to listen to clan gossip–but she had the energy to attend this one! She peered up at the seastones, eyeing the new high ranks that she hadn’t seen during the last gathering, as she wasn’t there, and.. Did Shadowclan actually have a deputy? That was definitely news.

With a flick of her tail, she seated herself and curled her tail over her paws, grey-blue eyes scanning over the many cats that had gathered tonight.

[ Open for clanmate interactions and other clan interactions <3 ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old July 14th, 2023, 04:11 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningpaw |

Dainty paws followed after the scarred, lilac she-cat, ensuring to keep up with the rest of the clan. This was only Lightningpaw's second gathering, but after her first, she was already gaining a rather jaded view on the whole event. Other than tensions rising amongst cats and learning little to nothing of actual importance concerning their three rivaling clans, the lithe calico saw little benefit to the meeting. She supposed some things had been learned. Such as ThunderClan's and RiverClan's shift in high ranks, or ThunderClan's new, war happy, power hungry, murderous ways. They would have learned of these things sooner or later, however, and the stress of it all felt like too big a price to pay for the little benefits involved in it.

Almond shaped eyes alert, trepidation keeping her guard up as far as the gathering went, the Abyssinian mix soon noticed a change in the ranks. A cat she had not spotted before. Amongst Giggles and Snorts there seemed to be a new tom. He was massive and heavily scarred, and considering that the other two had been in the past gathering, it didn't take long to put two and two together. It seemed ShadowClan had a new deputy. At least Scarface looked like he actually had a personality that involved more than grimacing and trying - and failing - to look like a menacing member of the individual clans they each belonged to. Don't get her wrong. Scarface looked every bit as menacing as Wolverine, but at least he looked like he might have been fun to get to know if he wasn't a ShadowClanner.

Dwelling no longer than she had to on the deputies, Lightningpaw turned her attention towards the medicine cats, noticing Chuckles and the ThunderClanners were already there. Oh, and was that Stonepaw? Good, at least the fun medicine cat was also there. In fact, it seemed that only Cowtuft and herself were missing. Oops. Well, that was fine. They were the first to arrive at their last meet up. It was only fair for them to get there last this time around.

Dutifully, the calico approached, her tail held high as she offered the other healers a cheeky smirk in greeting. "Alright there, you lot? Better weather than last time, innit?" she mewed amicably, sitting down comfortably in the same spot she'd taken last meeting.

She'd considered adding more. Hoping for a better gathering than last time. But all things considered - and if her gut feeling was correct - things wouldn't get better. There were at least two bloodthirsty tyrants in power right now. With half the clans bowing to cats willing to kill first and ask questions later, she was certain things would get a lot worse before they started to look up. Judging by the exhausted look on the ThunderClan medicine cat apprentice and the fancy, fresh looking, scaring wounds sported by the ThunderClan and ShadowClan leader, she might not be too far off the mark.

-

@carmen [Stonepaw] | @Omari [Drizzlecloud] | @Ravensong [Elmshadow] | @ares [Springpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 14th, 2023, 08:38 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Ugh. Fallownose was not in the mood to attend the Gathering. If he could have gotten away with skipping it he would have. His annoyance only deepened as he took in the wounds on ShadowClan and ThunderClan once WindClan had arrived. Something had happened there, which meant there was no chance at a calm Gathering. Not that there ever was one in the first place.

With a huff, the WindClan deputy gracefully leapt up onto the Seastones and settled in his usual spot, only sparing Vulturefang a brief glance. He'd seen so many high ranks come and go that he didn't feel it worth the effort to pay attention to until they proved they would be around for a while, like Gingerfrost.

Fallownose nodded in greeting to the other three toms before turning his attention to the cats below. He was going to be keeping an extra close eye on WindClan tonight. After the Scalescar situation, he didn't want anymore trouble from his own Clan, especially when tensions were running high with the others.

@.squid @Estelle @Leafí

Last edited by Ian; July 14th, 2023 at 08:38 PM.
Old July 14th, 2023, 09:41 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Wildpaw moved after his clanmates with excitement. This was his first ever gathering. He had finally made it. Maybe he could meet someone from another clan. Remembering everything he had learn in the clan ettiquette class he politely moved past a few cats. He wanted near the front, so he can get a glimpse of all the high ranks. He wanted to know everyone by looks.

[ open ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 15th, 2023, 04:00 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Oh, thank the stars that Drizzlecloud showed up. Springpaw was sure that she would’ve fallen right off the Seastones from her gaping exhaustion if her mentor hadn’t showed up. Then again, she couldn’t really exactly blame her mentor for taking so long. It was rather obvious that the specific ‘someone’ that she was searching for was her mother, which made the young calico draw her eyes over towards the crowded clearing of felines. Was Dovefluff looking up at her? Was she making sure that Springpaw wouldn’t have another anxiety attack? The second question didn’t feel like it would be too necessary for her, the calico felt… surprisingly fine. Her heart wasn’t pounding like crazy, her throat didn’t feel like it had a lump stuck in the middle of it, and her body didn’t feel like it was freezing up. Maybe she’ll be able to handle this current situation without any possible complications from her own problems. With a quiet sigh, the calico swept her gaze throughout the crowd, squinting against the dark atmosphere and landing specifically on the familiar gray pelt of her mother, relief washing over her as a sigh escaped her lips. Thank goodness, she was watching. She gave Dovefluff a quick, short smile as she dipped her head in her direction. Hopefully she would notice the quick, small gesture.

Her eyes were quick to break away from the crowd as she felt the gentle touch of her mentor’s tail-tip brush along her shoulders as Springpaw glanced up towards Drizzlecloud. Springpaw’s lips pursed as her eyes caught sight of exhaustion and a hint of disappointment peering behind her mentor’s jade-green eyes. Did she not find who she was looking for? Or, in particular, her mother? Springpaw’s eyes briefly touched contact with her mentor’s, a question infiltrating their depths that was to say, ‘did you find who you were looking for?’ It felt like a rather out-going question to ask, but Springpaw couldn’t help herself. At least it was asked in a more appropriate manner than just asking it out of context. She was sure that no one would want to hear that Drizzlecloud was trying to find someone that she knew closely within the crowd. With that someone being partially her mother, but Springpaw wasn’t fully aware if that were the case. It could also be another family member or even a close friend. Whoever it was, Drizzlecloud seemed to be gravely disappointed that they weren’t here. However, speaking of someone being here or someone arriving…

The murky scent of ShadowClan was quick to overfill Springpaw’s senses as dread overcame her system. Right, ShadowClan was still yet to arrive. Her eyes drew across the felines that swerved their way into the beach, her eyes going over towards the familiar faces of Dawnstar, Elmshadow, and… another cat? Puzzlement struck itself into the depths of Springpaw as her eyes watched the scarred tom make his way up towards the Seastones, that puzzlement rather quickly replacing with dread. Well, it seemed that ShadowClan picked a deputy and this tom seemed rather… scarred enough to take on the role of being deputy of a clan filled with bloodlust brutes. Then again, it was about time ShadowClan had a deputy. She wasn’t fully sure of the facts, but she knew for certain that they had gone without a deputy for a long period of time within their own clan. She wasn’t the one to speak up about it, though. Oceanic hues quickly shifted over towards the rather stoic form of the ShadowClan medicine cat as he took his spot, partially noticing his nod that he gave off. It didn’t hurt to nod back, so the apprentice gave him a quick, short nod back. Hopefully it wouldn’t be too bad for a small gesture.

Now, all that they necessarily needed was WindClan to show up, then they could start this gathering off. Springpaw mentally hoped that they would arrive much sooner than later, her paws already felt like they were bound to fall off at any given second if she sat up here any longer. Hell, her brain even felt like mush that it couldn’t even promptly think straight. At least the faint scent of heather and moorland began to drift through her nose as her eyes caught sight of WindClan waltzing their way in through the beach, a small breath of relief exhaling from the long-furred calico. At least WindClan finally arrived, that was something that felt like it should be noted for. Other than that, it didn’t look like there was anything different about WindClan. It seemed that the clan had been doing just fine. Then again, that was only just her only opinion, she didn’t know if there was anything actually going on in the clan, and that wasn’t any of her business to be sticking her nose up towards. She wasn’t a nosy cat in particular, anyways. She just heard information that she felt like she really shouldn’t be knowing.

Springpaw’s eyes were quick to catch the familiar lithe form of Lightningpaw making her way onto the Seastones, a swirl of emotions quickly flowing through the calico. The last gathering felt rather… tense between her own clan and WindClan, especially with the rather abrupt question that the pastel calico herself had asked the other medicine cats. Originally, Springpaw had thought that it was going to turn out smoothly, but that was quick to turn when Bumblestar was quick to make threats with the other clans. All the thought did was cause a heavy jolt of unease to run up through Springpaw’s system. Hopefully this time there won’t be another outbreak of drama—well, she might eat those words eventually—and maybe even have a normal gathering? Just this once? Glancing back in the direction of Lightningpaw, Springpaw fought against her opposing exhaustion and casted the medicine cat a quick, sideways smile. “Yup. Much better weather than it was before. Maybe we could even have a gathering that won’t have any sort of drama.” She might eat those words away later, but all she could do is genuinely hope for the best. Hell, maybe she could try to at least have a chance to become possible friends with the fellow medicine cat apprentice? The thought seemed silly, but she wanted to at least give it a try. Even if it’ll take a while, given the circumstances.

[ @jupiter @Omari @Ravensong @Alchemist Kitsune @carmen ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old July 15th, 2023, 05:15 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - none
Dragonflycliff...that's a unique name! And they have an apprentice...well...that's kinda normal so...well...well hopefully they'll be able to talk and be friends with Cherrypaw as well "did something happen to thunderclan?" they asked, curiously, nearly forgetting to actually ask that question- oh look, shadowclan has arrived! Now it's only windclan left that hasn't arrived yet! Seems like shadowclan cats also had a few wounds and injuries....kinda like thunderclan's...so maybe...there was a battle that happened between thunderclan and shadowclan..? That makes sense right? But it sounds horrible for a battle to just start between two of the four clans..so hopefully it's not and Sunsetpaw's wrong!

Oh wait, seems like windclan has arrived as well now! Now all the clans have arrived! Hopefully this gathering'll go smoothly!

---
╰─▸ ❝ @dragonwind [Dragonflycliff]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; July 15th, 2023 at 05:54 AM.
Old July 15th, 2023, 05:21 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
"Don't mess this up, ThunderClan!"
Nothing could really be revealed. If she told, she may get exiled, and none of that would be good. So instead she just meowed, "If I tell you, I might get into trouble.".
[ @Pangoligon ]

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 15th, 2023, 11:28 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days

(This post is open)

Seeing that the cat he had chosen to sit next to likely had other thoughts on her mind, Snowbeak excused himself and got to his paws once more to pad away. New scents mingled with the night air as the other Clans arrived, and the gray tom surveyed the clearing. ShadowClan and ThunderClan both bore new, fresh wounds on their warriors, Snowbeak found that apprehension for the coming night was creeping up his spine. But there was a truce at the gathering, and he knew StarClan would uphold that and strike down and tension that threatened it.

Moving around the sandy clearing the pale furred tom found an open area to sit that wasn't too intrusive on any other conversations happening around him and took a seat. The RiverClan tom's blue eyes were soft and kind, and his tail flicked side of side as he tried to keep an air of openness around him incase any cat approached him. Though he was also content sitting by himself and watching the leaders upon the Seastones, smiling as he awaited the start of the night.
Old July 16th, 2023, 09:29 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@vampire (sorry this is uhhh not good LOL)

Pebbleshine skipped into the gathering with a bright smile. Her first as a warrior! And she knew EXACTLY who she was gonna look for.

"MUMBLE!" She called as soon as her yellow eyes landed on her friend. The tuxedo raced up and immediately stuck out her paw, knowing they would know what to do.
Old July 17th, 2023, 11:26 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap saw a tom sitting alone. He approached the tom, the ThunderClan tom noting that the other tom was in RiverClan. Hello the yellow tom meowed to the pale tom. @tulin
Closed Thread