Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:23 AM
Cloverkit Interaction...
by Bean
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:35 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:22 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:55 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by iliri
Today 03:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2018, 07:59 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Flameleaf

Lightpaw dropped the several birds and mice he had caught into the fresh-kill pile. He spotted Tigerdawn padding into camp and leaped towards her. "Well, how did I do? Did I pass?" he mewed, tail shaking with excitement. "Will I be a warrior?"

Click the eggs!
Old April 6th, 2018, 08:38 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Squirrelpaw dropped the rabbit into the fresh kill pile and turned to her mentor. “That was fun!” She purred and hopped around from paw to paw “Thanks Swallowshine, your the best mentor an apprentice can have” she added with a smile.

@OmbreFeather
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 6th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Squirrelpaw dropped the rabbit into the fresh kill pile and turned to her mentor. “That was fun!” She purred and hopped around from paw to paw “Thanks Swallowshine, your the best mentor an apprentice can have” she added with a smile.

@OmbreFeather
As Swallowshine dropped her own prey, she flicked her apprentice's ear. "Oh, stop the flattery!" She ordered with a purr. "Glad you enjoyed today. We can go on another session tomorrow at sun high. Until then, eat and rest." Grabbing a plump squirrel, she headed off to a spot to eat it with a wave of her tail goodbye to her apprentice

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 7th, 2018, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Geez I'm so late. Sorry about that.)

Creampaw looked up from her cleaning. "Hi Adderpaw." She greeted cheerfully. That was one thing that seemed to stick with her, her cheerfulness. She continued to wash herself as Adderpaw talked. The larger apprentice was right, he normally was up before Sun high. "You did hunt a lot yesterday. You had a reason to be tired." She comment in agreement as she ran her paw over her ear. Her patchy, more like swirled, pelt was fluffed up in places were she'd already cleaned and not in other places. "So, how are you doing?" She asked the tom flicking her tail a bit.

(No I've gotten writer's block. ;^; )
Adderpaw smiled at Creampaw's cheerfulness, it was something that he really enjoyed from the she-cat, she was always cheerful, well, whenever he saw her that is. He was happy to hear her agree with him when he said that he had hunted a lot, and he indeed had, he had been gone for most of the day and when he had made it back to camp, he had taken back 4 preys. "I'm glad to know that you agree, Creampaw." The apprentice purred. Oh! I'm doing well!" The tom added, giving the she-cat a handsome smile.
Old April 7th, 2018, 05:09 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn rounded on him with a fierce glare. "Wait you little apprentice!" She snapped. "Keep asking and I'll delay your ceremony for two moons!" Without another word the brown she-cat stalked away. Her tail lashed a loud growl rumbled deep inside her throat. Tigerdawn glared over her shoulder at Lightpaw. Annoying apprentices. The she-cat thought as she sat down. Always pestering you until you can't take it anymore. Tigerdawn looked at the apprentice. "Go make yourself useful and clean the elders den!" She yowled. She grunted and looked at the ground, ears pinned and her remaining eye narrowed.

(He can become a warrior)

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; April 7th, 2018 at 05:09 AM.
Old April 7th, 2018, 02:00 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @Merrypotatoes ]

A slight change in warmth by a silvery female's side awoke her from her slumber. She felt refreshed, but still fairly exhausted. You're a queen. It's what you do. Toms will never understand. Sighing, she began to move the moss off of herself, careful to not disturb her nearly six-moon-old kits like they had disturbed her. Quietly, she exited the warm nursery and took a deep breath of fresh air- which was quickly rushed out as she stepped into a deep puddle. Gasping, Jaystorm looked at her surroundings. The camp was covered in water and deep, muddy puddles. Glancing at her own legs, now caked with soupy mud, she shivered. Newleaf sucks. Picking her way through mud, water, and cats, she finally found a semi-dry spot towards the center of the clearing in which she sat to clean herself.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 7th, 2018, 07:34 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit flicked her tail. The empty silence filled her again and she scuffed a paw in the dirt in an awkward gesture. "So..." she trailed off, tail flicking back and forth. Why did she never have any conversation ideas? "What's it like at gatherings?"
[ Bingo now belongs to @Okapi! You guys can continue this roleplay if you like! ]
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 7th, 2018, 08:18 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

[ Bingo now belongs to @Okapi! You guys can continue this roleplay if you like! ]
(( Aww, okay. It was a fun RP, though! ))
Old April 8th, 2018, 02:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Stonefur flicked an ear, noticing Slugbones’ shadow a few inches away. He peered up at the other tom, glancing over the multiple knicks and scratches scattered about. “Sure,” He replied amiably, rolling over into his side so he could get up. He sat back on his haunches, looking over at Slugbones’ and offering a gentle smile. “I’m Stonefur- and you?” He asked, flicking his tail back and forth. He considered offering to help clean up the other tom’s pelt and do his best to clean out his scratches so he wouldn’t have to go see Caliapaw, but refrained from asking until the other felt more comfortable. His yellow gaze lazily roamed around the clearing for a moment before looking back at Slugbones.

The tom nodded gratefully to the other warrior taking his place beside the tom and tucking his paws beneath his chest and setting down the vole. He traced the other toms gaze to his nics and scars littered all over the lower part of his body. It was hard not to notice dried blood and freshly cut flesh, no surprise there. He took a tender bite of the prey allowing a silence to fill the void between them for a moment til stonefur spoke again. ‘’right, where are my manners.” the tom mused drawing his tongue lazily over his jaws and turned to face the grey tom. ”slugbones, pleases to meet ya” he said with a gentle nod of his head followed by a charming smile before he bent back down to bite into the prey, swallowing than using his paw to scoot the carcass towards stonefur.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 9th, 2018, 06:06 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

@Opal
Spottedpaw walked out of the apprentice den. She saw Lamppaw sitting in the clearing and walked over to him. "Hi Lamppaw," she said happily, "how are you?"

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Closed Thread